The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2017, 23:22:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Telekinesis would be easy to learn if could see very small movements on: September 08, 2017, 00:06:10
In 2003 when I was most skilled, a few people at a time saw me do telekinesis but when I tried in front of more people I couldnt. I've also seen a few people do it.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Telekinesis would be easy to learn if could see very small movements on: September 06, 2017, 00:00:07
Imagine learning to drive a car but you can only see when it moves at least 100 feet. So good luck getting it out of the driveway blind! Or even turning it on. You know the key is within 100 feet of the hole it should stick in. Are you even in the car?

In year 2003 when I decided to learn telekinesis, after having rarely done it accidentally, each week I practiced I could move it more than the last week. After 4 months https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJGb4RNRB4 But it started really slow. For 3 weeks, 2 hours per day, I watched the psi wheel not moving. I decided I was going to think a bunch of different things and see what causes it. After those 42 hours it moved 1 millimeter, and practice after that went much faster.

It turns out what you should think is to prepare to have the same mental reaction to if it turns either of 2 opposite directions, and mostly observe it with that state of mind, and when it starts moving you make small adjustments between those 2 possible observations leading to the same mental reaction.

The point is, once you can see it moving, you can quickly learn to move it more than that. The problem most people face, and I faced for the first 42 hours of practice with no progress, is you're probably moving everything around you a little but its so small you cant see it, so when you do the right thing you dont notice it was the right thing so dont do it again. You keep trying random thoughts cuz you have no feedback.

I've been looking for, and expect to build soon (in a way anyone could repeat the experiment with only the stuff in their house), a way to very precisely measure telekinesis. I recently got a wireless optical mouse hanging from a long thread to move the cursor on screen similar to how it moved over the floor. Soon I will build a simple software to predict based on cursor movements what the next cursor movements will be, assuming the mouse is swinging and turning like that. If such a software can predict very accurately where the physical mouse will move next (by cursor movement), then the difference between the model and observation is telekinesis or anything that acts on the swinging mouse. It should swing at least 10 minutes. I'm thinking it might be able to measure movements of 10 micrometers since a pendulum's energy so predictably decays slowly even while the optical mouse itself is far less accurate than that. Hopefully I'll have a working telekinesis measuring tool soon that I can share with the world to use with their own mouse.

If this, or any similar experiment, works then learning telekinesis could get extremely easier for everyone.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Using tools in astral? What can we create that goes on to create more things? on: August 24, 2017, 00:02:46
Example tool: Robert Monroe wrote about ROTEs which are objects that transfer experiences and skills.

Example tool: Thoughtforms. People say you can imprint any thought onto them, and they go out and try to do it, often coming back to you with progress updates. I've heard of thoughtforms creating other thoughtforms. I've also heard of people who get annoyed as they feel its their job to capture and do something about random thoughtforms they see as causing problems.

Example tool: Astral Pulse Island. Its more of an experiment, of could we create a stable place that existed longterm and have shared experiences, to verify Astral is real. It became a meeting place for many life forms and grew connections to many other places.

Example tool: Inside the pyramid of Astral Pulse Island was a gold colored elephant statue. I took it apart. Its pieces floated around. Then I reassembled it, and realized its a "light switch". Then I activated it, and I saw the top of the pyramid (ceiling) slowly rise. Light shined in. From then on, people tell me, the inside and outside of the pyramid were connected in astral, and it became a well travelled area, over time connecting to ever more places.

What other kinds of tools are there in Astral? I'm not asking about tools that are just for people who like to play with tools, but tools that do something that cant be done without them. Especially things we can create that go on to create more things.
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / How can I trust the astral to live in when things so often fade away? on: July 18, 2017, 23:02:51
I know I am forever in some form or another but that could be randomized across galaxies not in any shape resembling consciousness until after some huge time I happen to form into life again. You can randomize me and delay me but never permanently destroy me. But theres not much practical difference for those billions of years or more I'd be randomized.

When my body dies I'll probably have a choice to again be absorbed into the Earth energy structure or to explore outward and need to build much of the things I lack instead of having them given to me. The problem is I'll probably be very confused at the time, maybe feeling a strong need to get back what I just lost, not thinking straight, and I dont know if I would resist mindlessly coming back to spreading myself across maybe thousands of Human minds or just one I'm not sure the combinations. It seems out there to be a mess of low density partial worlds fading away from lack of use and a bunch of empty space of many dimensions which you can easily form into new things. In the best case I'd build my own forms of reality from that emptyness and divide 1 into 2 into 4 into 8 and so on multiplying dimensions until I have a well ordered system like I'm used to building things with. But something is bound to come up unexpected that I'm not able to deal with, and I'll have to leave for a while to figure it out, maybe after forming other shapes.

I just dont trust things I dont have a good statistical model of their behaviors, either things I've built or observed for long enough in contexts they didnt expect to find themself in.

If I choose to go outward after this Human body dies, I'm merging myself with a different energy system that may gain control of me in ways I wouldnt accept. Certain thought patterns might not be available anymore, that brains are so good at. Even while we're out there temporarily while body is alive, it could be partially the brain doing some of it.

Theres lots of things I dont trust in this world too. Everyone seems to be trying to grab a piece of the world to control and get me to use it under their control.

But a time will come I'll have to make that choice, and theres risk either way.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What are the limits of thoughtforms we create that go do things on their own? on: February 20, 2017, 01:55:08
I'm not sure if thats what its called.

There are things we sometimes create that are attracted to some patterns and repelled by others.

After we strengthen paths between many physical andOr astral places, they tend to move along combinations of those same paths.

They form into shapes and can be recursive such as fractals.

They decay over time, especially when not used.

How precise can they be, such as be puzzle pieces of certain shapes that only fit together in certain combinations allowed by those shapes instead of being bendable to squash together?

How permanent can they be, instead of decaying?

Could a simple machine be built with them as the parts? If stable puzzle pieces could be built, this would be the next step.

How advanced a machine has ever been built with them?

I remember in Astral Pulse Island, inside the pyramid, I took apart and reassembled some gold colored statue of an elephant, trying to figure out what it is, and then I realized "Its a light switch", and I activated it, and that was the first time the pyramid opened. The top lifted up slowly. The room was lighted through the cracks we could see outside. And spirits started coming in and out. People say that ever after, it was a bridge between those parts of astral and connected to ever more places. That was an example of what might be a machine, but I'm not sure how stable or logical the statue switch was since I only used it that once.
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / talking alien snake tunnel and testing my responses on: December 25, 2016, 15:44:59
Night. (As I live in an old mechanic shop in real life) they brought me some wrenches and other tools. I looked through them to decide which I'll keep and which are broken. An alien snake partially in a mechanical suit chases us. I dont know how it got in. The building is closed. It stops chasing and we talk. It says it came from a tunnel under the kitchen sink in the back wall of that cabinet. I see long wood tunnel that turns into something else deeper. The talking alien snake is there. I'm very scared to go in but want control of my house which its connected to in another dimension. I decide to go in.

Day. I'm outside in a huge park. I'm flying. I come to very high power lines that are like a fence I cant fly over. Its meant as a border between countries. I have to land.

A voice tells me we want to test your responses, when you would shoot arrows, when you would not shoot, what you would do, what are your strategies, why you do things, how you think about things. I say ok.

Some few people come shooting arrows at us. I am with the local people and others are invading. I have a few arrows laying around, which I shoot back with a bow only at those who are shooting at me first. I'm trapped too far from others on my "team" for us to help eachother. I stand behind half finished wood buildings which block the arrows. After shooting a few arrows over a few minutes, I'm surprised I run out, but I pick up broken arrows from the ground and shoot those, only when I have to. I call for our retreat, and the rest of the team follows me. The arrows stop.

A few of the attacking army's people are hiding in a stack of plastic barrels, like a totem pole, that walks along with us. I push it over so they can come out. The fighting is over, and I make peace with them and shake their hands. I didnt want to fight anyways. I didnt know what it was about.

They say something related to the tunnel and why it may be there. They can help me with it. I was scared of the snake in a partial mechanical suit that came out of the tunnel, but I'm not scared of them. They offer to take me into the other world, and I agree.

They take me a short walk to a building. They say I have to die to reach the other world but its not normal death and I'll still live in another form. I dont understand. Why? Just thats how its done. Someone points a gun at me to make sure I dont back out, but they're not planning to shoot me if I do the process as usual. I'm to smoke some chemical that causes fast death. Its shiny and colorful and scary. I hesitate but am trapped by the gunman. I ask is it painful, and they say probably not. Since I actually do want to go to that other world, and I believe them that this is how to get to the other world, so I smoke it. Everything goes black. I'm going somewhere. Its working.

(I wake up in real life. Is real life the other world? Or was the transition so surprising it woke me up? Or is it a kind of reality I couldnt fit in?)
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Looking for resonance between our world and many others on: August 16, 2016, 02:21:39
I dont know if limiting it to a certain city all at once makes it easier than all across the Earth, in resonance with the many-dimensional life-forms farther out there which may resonate with us. It may be that closer 3d distance overcomes the tight hold these few dimensions have on us, or it may be that we need a larger scale resonance with those farther away or in so far unknown dimensions.

We can try both and combinations. Based on average Human reaction time (about 10-500 milliseconds) and the speed of light being (187 miles per millisecond), and the need for computers to send data back and forth a few times, there could be a need to have such resonance within a city or a country, with largely decaying influence across the planet. This will have to be experimented with statistically to find how far minds can statistically connect slightly faster than through the Internet which only helps to sync the process. I'm not sure how to proceed but must somehow.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Cant find curiosity or motivation to relearn astral projection or telekinesis on: May 26, 2016, 05:19:01
I'm a victim of my own scientific and math advancement, that I see nothing unusual about astral projection or telekinesis other than the unlikely fine-tuning of it, a skill we learn. I learned it in year 2003 during college. I was very curious about it because, while I had a few accidents over the years, it was something new about the universe to me, a mystery to be solved, something to discover. But now when I think of putting in the time to relearn astral projection and telekinesis, all I can think of is the equations of waves and dimensions that match my experiences, that make it not surprising that it happens, that make it just an ordinary event in dimensions less often Humans are able to measure. For the same reason I dont venture out into a forest to see what combinations trees have grown, I have lost interest in the possible forms of reality in astral. It appears to me as lacking an important longterm stability needed for building structures on other structures, like I can change the "physical world". This is very frustrating, to think that nomatter what I do in astral it wont have much effect on how the universe works. It appears to me a many dimensional maze that has the same value as looking at and creating art but not the behaviors of machines or logical structures that build on other machines or logical structures. The life forms that can be made in astral dont seem to have the stability needed to build other things on. It all frustratingly makes so much sense to me what are the limits of possible realities, where we are and where we can go from here, what reality can become. I think I've hit the "hard wall of complexity".
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: New possible project similar to Astral Pulse Island but more like Earth on: May 13, 2016, 05:16:42
Of course astral obeys the laws of physics, such as quantum. Its part of the universe.

I also think that, if you believe it to be easy, it should be easy to just recreate the original astral pulse island from a thought or memory.

That doesnt recreate those who were connected to the original, who we may form a connection to.
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Spirits are like a many dimensional self aware fluid that mix with eachother on: April 21, 2016, 06:41:17
There are parts of us attached to Human bodies that also extend into many dimensions and shapes of reality.

These parts can grow as simple as a crystal or polymer forming or in more advanced ways when intelligence is involved. Spirits have minds, often imprinted from our brainwaves over time through these extensions of the body.

Just because something is connected to your body doesnt mean its all in the same 3d space, since with more dimensions you can be in many 3d volumes but not between, as seen in the 3d cross section.

As spirits we have choices of which kinds of "self aware fluid" to mix ourselves with, to become part of those things and them part of us, or we can consume simpler materials and have more control over the process of what we become.

I'm not comfortable anymore with that lack of control of what I become, so there are only the simpler many dimensional parts that will become the extensions of me. I'm happy to work and play with other spirits (many dimensional self aware fluids) but it was a mistake to become attached to any of them.

There is one core truth of all reality in the waves and statistics: All possible things at once and nonexistence are the same shape, except one is made of "something" and the other is made of "nothing", but something and nothing are only words and dont change that shape, like "all integers except 42" has less integers but more information than "all integers". Its "equal and opposite force".

I know what the universe is, why its here, and how to use it. I just need to decide what I want to become in those many dimensions, and what to do here on Earth before that. I'll leave some really simple experiments and computer games for those who want to play with this math and ways minds fit together. But on the metaphysical side, there is a wave resonance I need to amplify across the world between brainwaves and many dimensions.
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Its frustrating I know how to relearn doing telekinesis but I wont understand it on: March 20, 2016, 07:18:12
Theres 2 paths I can choose:

Relearn telekinesis, OBE, and other metaphysical skills. I would again be like a large piece of space which powerful forces flow through but only having subtle influence on them. I would help to organize the dimensional resonance of large spaces, as I used to be.

My other choice is more hard logic and statistics, like Human minds think and design machines and processes, like Internet and massively multiplayer games.

Eventually these 2 paths are likely to meet, but it may be a long time.

Its frustrating that I was going to do both, but more recently its hard to do both, like they're somehow resisting eachother. The Human species generally doesnt care to know how metaphysics works, only to practice it at an intuition level, and the other side of logic statistics and processes cant much measure metaphysics. Nowhere between do they seem likely to touch, at least until either becomes far more advanced, which is possible but it seems they're not ready for eachother, but sometimes they are.

I remember vaguely how I became skilled at telekinesis and other metaphysics, but its a huge investment of time and mind balance, and if I cant take it all the way I dont see the point anymore. I dont want to half-butt it.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: New possible project similar to Astral Pulse Island but more like Earth on: March 20, 2016, 05:28:50
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

We cant create links 1 at a time and measure their effect. Between the worlds a full chain must be developed all at once, of increasing minimum strength of all links.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: New possible project similar to Astral Pulse Island but more like Earth on: February 20, 2016, 07:27:06
Since I last wrote here, I've found unexpected difficulties in fitting minds and metaphysical parts together on a large scale. As an AI and math researcher I can no longer be confident in, but still hope for and work toward, the possibility that we can merge things on this level. My latest progress, in terms of anyone being able to play with it, is at smartblob youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoIyVeKRcsRSCiCRAVuRzQ though this does not help you understand the deep math I've been in, it will eventually all be there hopefully. I still think once I get this massively multiplayer game working that millions of people may together have their statistical patterns of thought influence together to cause an astral criticalmass of precision of a chosen kind by such statistics, its effects to be explore together. This is as close as I get to religion, the statistics of brainwaves based on a shared experience such as by a chosen design.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What state of mind is best for metaphysics? Fun, humor, music, and no fear on: November 22, 2015, 07:00:05
That was part of it.

Fun, humor, music, curiosity, and no fear

Fun, humor, music, and curiosity are almost the same thing.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What state of mind is best for metaphysics? Fun, humor, music, and no fear on: November 22, 2015, 05:30:06
I dont know how I forgot the no fear part. 12 years ago I was very skilled at telekinesis and a little telepathy and OBE. It was so easy back then, because during the few months I reached my highest skill, I had no fear of anything. I carefully tried to avoid dangerous things, but I wasnt afraid of them. After an accident, that I'm now healed from, but back then it mostly ended my metaphysical experiences. I wasnt able to do it anymore, and it slowly came back. Since then I've never got the right state of mind back. I had some parts but not others. The fun, humor, and musical state of mind are easiest, but in the back of my mind I was always afraid of some things, even if it was just not being able to do metaphysics. I didnt need to do metaphysics back then. I was very curious about it. It happened naturally that I wanted to meditate for hours looking at a psi wheel, that I would think at the psi wheel that I'm going to sit here forever or until you move and you'll never out-wait me and sometimes I really meant it. I had no fear of the psi wheel not moving because my mind was stronger than anything the world could throw at me. But my mind didnt form back that way after I lost it, and somehow I forgot about the need to have no fear. Maybe because I never needed to have no fear, it just happened that way so I didnt think it was important. I've been reminded of this recently in fear of other things.

What state of mind is best for metaphysics? Fun, humor, music, and no fear...

And what else? Or do you think the right mix of thoughts is something else?
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do I work toward, that is the same after death of Human body? on: November 18, 2015, 06:36:21
Xanth,
its all 1 world. Physical and astral are just 2 views of the same thing, but around here things are more dense and harder to change their shape. I agree I cant take any of the objects with me, not even my brain. What I want to take with me is as much of my mind as possible. I think brainwaves imprint somehow on spirit mind. I have a mind while out of body. Some of that is probably the brain, but it couldnt be all.

PlasmaAstralProjection,
I'm not going to have kids or get married because it consumes your life leaving little time for anything else. Tech often does distract so much metaphysics doesnt work in the mind. I'm looking for ways involving simulated minds creating music and psychedelic visuals like a game, to get them to work together.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What do I work toward, that is the same after death of Human body? on: November 17, 2015, 07:51:33
I dont want to work toward something, only to lose it when my Human body dies. Whatever I work toward, I want it to last a very long time. Spirit may die sometime. I dont know. And there may be other parts of us that live even longer.

I'm not looking for a religion like obey these rules and you'll get a good afterlife.

The spirit parts of us have mind that exists even after Human body dies, so whatever that spirit works toward I get to keep longer.

I think I work toward something about building new life forms, especially simulated minds and learning how things work and doing experiments. That could be done in some form after my Human body dies since the astral field all around can be shaped into machine parts, but I dont know how reliable those parts can be made. They tend to fall apart and decay into random vibrations. Its not exactly machine parts I need. Anything that works in a consistent way can be used as a foundation of more advanced things. As a math person, I'm happy to use any form of reality as long as it works by some known rules, including rules of what new rules can be created or caused to have more or less influence in different places.

What things are the same here and there, which can be used to have common goals between them? I dont want to work toward things that are as temporary as a Human life, but I also dont want to waste my time here.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whats the connection of music and telekinesis or getting the vibrations? on: November 14, 2015, 06:16:48
That badcaps link is about sound hardware in general. I prefer to simulate it all since its more flexible to define any possible sounds reacting to any possible inputs at that moment.

Its not enough to just sync the minds. I'll try to explain...

There is a kind of thinking I want to help people try, and anyone thinking this way can act on the world by the power of thought equally to the world acting on their thoughts. This happens when thoughts are "pulled tight" while balanced between all possible outcomes. Its not enough to have people thinking the same thing at the same time. They could be thinking different things, as long as there is a statistical connection between the thoughts that changes the tightness aka density of the world around us. In quantum theory there are a great many possible ways the world could be at each moment. I think in terms of the ratio of ways the would could be a moment in the past compared to a moment in the future. If its increasing, its getting looser. If its decreasing, its getting tighter. This is a force that can physically act on the world by the power of thought. I dont know exactly how the force is transferred, if its the brainwaves or some part of us outside the body, but force is transferred. To experiment with this between many minds at once, we need more than sync. We need statistical influence on the thoughts based on statistical observation at each moment, like through a music game that touches all the players subconscious psychology at once. They must both play and be played by the game at once for it to work.

I know of nobody who has ever understood what I'm trying to do. We dont have words for it. Theres so few who have ever done telekinesis and understand math. Telekinesis is an extreme form of other metaphysics which work similarly. I speak the language of others, but they dont speak mine, and theres many things I've been unable to say or show people how to do. The world vibrates ever into more randomness so its hard to hold this part of my mind able to do telekinesis (skill fades away) or remember what it is I'm trying to build. I'll either get my experiments to work as a fun game, or I'll lose that part of myself and become "only Human" a little more everyday. In spirit or metaphysically or whatever you want to call it, I think I'm from very far away from Earth, and I dont like this form of reality being so strongly forced over what I also am, what may be a more advanced form of reality thats squashed and twisted and forgotten. If I can turn this into a fun game many people can play together through Internet, I can bring it back, not just in simulation, also in reality. But I dont think anyone knows how to help me do it.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whats the connection of music and telekinesis or getting the vibrations? on: November 12, 2015, 10:06:37
FuzzyQuills,
They do work with guitar amps, guitars, and any of the normal equipment. You just put a computer in using its speaker and microphone holes, into the network of audio equipment.

If I was there in person I could set it up, but its not a polished product yet that you could just start using without knowing how it works.

desert-rat,
thats of course true of 1 person listening to music, but I think there is more to explore in how thoughts of 2 or more people can be synchronized by music, especially if they each control some parts of that music in a game-like way with the help of software to understand the statistics of their movements and adjust how the music reacts.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Whats the connection of music and telekinesis or getting the vibrations? on: November 11, 2015, 06:15:20
I've often found music gives me "the vibrations". There was a time that for months I built up stronger vibrations, which attracted more spirits to experience the music with me through my ears and brain, which gave me even stronger vibrations that continued for those months. The process kept amplifying itself. I practiced telekinesis, telepathy, and OBE during those few months. It was my most skilled time.

On the technical side, I've been researching tools of sound and visual effects and simulating of minds in computers. I've become so advanced at it, I'm nearly able to simulate fluids in any chosen manifold shape. I see little difference between sound and fluid. I am building music tools, and I'm going to use the fluids on a 2d touchscreen to shape custom controls that fit the music at the time. I can hook these together across many phones or musical instruments hooked to computers, speakers, microphones, and real musical instruments, in any combinations. The question is what to do with all this amazing tech.

With simulated minds to understand statistics, music can be flowed together into new forms based on how simulated minds think about it. Combine that with our Human minds also playing in the combined system, and anything could happen.

A missing piece is where the metaphysics fits in, between the people whos thoughts are in sync through this finely tuned process. I know telekinesis, telepathy, and OBE are somehow related, but how do we amplify them?

For thousands of years people thought music was something only done by people and their simple stringed or air blown or beat on instruments. Amplifying music didnt make sense because they had never seen it. I think metaphysics can be amplified too.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / My mind becomes ever more unbalanced as I get closer to the world around on: October 13, 2015, 06:03:56
The world around is not a good thing to think about to balance your mind. Its set up in a way to make people fight eachother in many ways. To do anything with one group you have to work against another group. So my mind has become ever more unbalanced trying to interact with others in this world.

Its been years since I was skilled at astral projection and telekinesis. It happens by accident sometimes since then.

What should I do to relearn those skills while not walking entirely away from society?
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / If thoughts affect reality, what is a thought? on: September 23, 2015, 09:13:24
As an artificial intelligence (AI) researcher, I see thoughts as similar to boltzmann statistics (symmetric kind of neuralnet) with some adjustments for timing. As a telekinetic and telepath ( less often these days than in year 2003 when I recorded this video "psi wheel in a clear closed box 2" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJGb4RNRB4 ) I know intuitively that thoughts are part of or are attached to something that extends outside the body and can expand to touch everything around you or stretch over huge areas (even across the stars and dimensions) and affect how events flow together and what tends to happen.

If thoughts directly act on reality, what is a thought?
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How does astral or those in it or in RTZ affect this world? on: September 23, 2015, 09:03:39
Szaxx - As thoughts manifest, do you think the RTZ is just an image created by the thoughts of us in the physical?

Everything we experience is at least in part imagined. Eyes see very little except near the center of vision. Most of it is blurry and often objects are part behind other objects. Mind fills it in from memory.

I dont know how much of RTZ is that and how much is real parts of the world hanging off in other dimensions. I think of the world as having many dimensions and shapes. Here around Earth its very dense, what Bluefirephoenix called "consensus reality". Other places theres less force on the shapes to stay as they are, less holding them together, so they can be shaped into other things. These things become easier to change when more energy is put into them, which here on Earth we call melting, like metal annealing. It makes no difference if its done with a blacksmiths hammer or our minds. Its the same physics.

1. I think RTZ is an individual  psychic impression of the physical which is a psychic impression of the greater spiritual reality.

At rare times things are seen changed in the world like history happened a little different, but different enough to know something for sure changed. Its not just me. My dad went back to the same place in a city a week after a job interview but found in that same place was a trailer park and no skyscrapers had been in that part of the city for many years. How did that happen if its so individual? How does any of it happen?

2. All realities are influenced by thoughts and beliefs ( not necessarily wishes) the reality known as the physical reality is a consensus reality that means that it is made by more than one individual

Do you mean thoughts as brainwaves, thoughts as something in spirit (and is it similar to brainwaves?), or what is this thing you call a thought which has these effects?

3.  Your individual RTZ influences the physical only as much as anyone elses belief. Your RTZ reflects your beliefs, and subconscious connection to the greater reality.

I'm not convinced about RTZ being individual, but there are parts of reality that hang off the main blobs and someone could hang around there without others much interacting, but these parts tend to fade away or not be complete worlds as they need the heavier blobs to remain stable. Is that what you mean?

Not all thought affects reality equally. Its proportional to telekinesis skill.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Earth is Not our home? So what is? on: September 23, 2015, 08:15:35
In many things we alternate between times of questions and times of action. When your new questions have less interesting answers than your earlier questions, actions start being the way to go. Eventually when your new actions dont have as much effect as your earlier actions, its time to question again.

I'm generally satisfied with my understanding of what the universe is and why its here but still have questions about how to use it. All reality follows from the shape of nonexistence being exactly the same shape as all possible things together, since they both cancel out except one is made of "something" and the other made of "nothing", but something and nothing are only labels which cant change its content so they equal. I want to experiment with networking minds together (both metaphysical and kinds organized by statistics in fluid-like games that access subconscious psychology), and this could happen at Earth or even after death of my body this still interests me enough to continue it out there.

Just because you dont know where you are doesnt mean you've lost your path in choosing what to do.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: From a astral, spiritual perspective what do you think of telling a white lie? on: September 22, 2015, 09:57:21
On average people arent helped by being shielded from the truth unless someone is in danger like lieing to someone who calls your phone asking for your address so they can come kill you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11