The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 07, 2021, 00:13:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [86]
2126  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Possible Dream Possible Sleep Paralysis on: April 24, 2011, 00:37:05
I've seen so many different things during SP that I have only jumped to the logical conclusion that they are hallucinatory in nature.

I also see the 'presence' as a sort of feedback. You are sensing you sensing you sensing you sensing you... so fear is propagated. Like audio feedback... the closer you put the mic to the speaker the more feedback.

Entering or flipping into SP with a feeling of apprehension like 'What was that noise?" or "Someone is in the room" instantly sets in motion a cavalcade of internalized sensory input and output that seems to be propagated by fear. Fear also causes release of adrenaline, which causes fight or flight... again.... the sustained electrical shock nature of the paralysis is the rapid electrical pulsations of depolarized neurons (REM Atonia).

2127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there! on: April 24, 2011, 00:18:05
Hi guys...

Is this the bit where the newbies from another school hang out?

Greytraveller... Xanth...

Xanth... have I not already registered on here before? Anyway I had to re-register.

Maybe inactivity causes a profile to dizzolve.

Hi Summer... Hi Sserg.

Hi Astral Pulse as a whole.
2128  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: consciousness and subconsciousness on: April 24, 2011, 00:13:32
I think we are our subconscious when we project. It is our Subconscious self that we get wrapped up in during a dream... a lucid dream = controling aspects of that subconsious self... the more focused you are on it the more integrated you are into the environment. Daydreaming being the base form of connection to the subconscious self, focus 4 (AP?) being the highest connection. (sorry I need to really get to grips with Kepple's focus level scale).

Just a thought anyway.
2129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Finally! A Visual Model of F2 on: April 23, 2011, 23:54:45
For me it is a clear distinct transitionary state.

I haven't tried phasing although my friend uses this method and didn't realise it had a name... I have had instances where I inadvertently phased.

When you say 3D blackness... do you mean the void-like environment that forms into the metaphysical after anchoring? This sometimes comes after I have either actively separated or during SP.

2130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Finally! A Visual Model of F2 on: April 23, 2011, 23:30:14
Sleep paralysis seems to be the overall description of the body asleep mind awake state... second state... vibrational state. etc.

The percieved physical sensations can range from gentle numness to full locked paralysis... not unlike a siezure. We all know this is just a conscious awareness of REM atonia though. A stage missed out or 'side tracked' by 'phasing' if I'm not mistaken. 

I assumed this was focus 10... I'm confused with the focus scale. Maybe I should learn it and identify the stages I identify with so I can communicate what I mean a bit better.  grin

Regardless of this I use SP as a springboard to enter what you may call a real/time OOBE and AP. 2 distinct types... in my experience anyway.

Unfortunately... 5 million people do identify this stage and are terrified by it. The common term 'nightmare' is folklore for Sleep Paralysis.

I hope we are talking about the same thing actually.
2131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Finally! A Visual Model of F2 on: April 23, 2011, 00:40:08
Nice model... I'm tempted to introduce a third diversion from F10/Sleep Paralysis... that of 1st phase. This can diverge with any Focus level as it seems to run parallel to that particular thread.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [86]