The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 16, 2018, 06:17:03

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / heaven or just a resting place? on: September 02, 2005, 08:13:39
There is a place I have heard of called "summer land."  It's kind of like a half-way-house for the dead.  A transition place for them before the move on to the other side.  Summer land as I have head it called it an idealistic place that is basically summer all the time.  Example, park like setting, birds singing, sun shinning all the time. and things like that.  

From my experience, I have heard of mediums that can kind of tap into or visit summer land for the purposes of communication with the dead.  I have heard that it is fairly easy to talk to spirits there because it's not really the "other side", it's just kinda like the "side lines" of the spirit world.  

However, I don't see any reason why someone couldn't actually project there on accident or on purpose for that matter.

Best of luck, hope this helps...

"A wise man sees with his heart, not his eyes"
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Shape Shifting on: September 02, 2005, 07:44:25
I'm just trying to get some feedback on the arts of shape-shifting and/or astral travel as different forms.  

I have traveled as a small bird in the past or sometimes an owl.  I used to have pet birds (parakeets, canaries, finches) and have studied their characteristics and movements.  In my shape-shifting exercises I would pretend to "be" the bird; example, having claws, beak, wings, ect...during my projections I would fly, not just fly but use my wings to fly.  When I stop to rest or land on something  I could feel my claws instead of feet.

Any comments or experiences?

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / A little more advanced method. on: September 01, 2005, 20:00:45
Here is quote I wrote and pulled from the metaphysics forum.  I'm posting it here, maybe it would be of some help.

James, you said that you never wear glasses when you meditate. Do you meditate with yours eyes open or closed?

The only reason I say this is because I know most people meditate sitting down with their eyes closed in a quiet room. I'm just using this as a generic description of meditation. In my meditation sessions I usually stand in the middle of the room and I have small tv stand/alter that I place a candle on and I stare into the flame. I have trained my self to meditate with eyes open. Even when I project astral and travel I use the aforesaid procedure. To go even farther I take a small radio and turn up the volume all the way. I've trained myself to block out my surroundings when I meditate or travel. I don't even notice the radio or anything else in the room for that matter.

Another method I do is I stare at myself in a mirror until it goes black. Once black I know I'm projected, but for me this method demands a little more concentration.

Maybe I'm more advanced than most, or maybe I've found what works for me.

Only in the most demanding situations of concentration do I sit and close my eyes.

[/quote]
4  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Moving energy on: September 01, 2005, 02:59:19
Quote from: star
I have been told that usually my energy sits in my base and my other chakras are empty/weak.

Whats a simple way for raising the energy up my body so i can balance out the rest of the chakras?

There is an exercise called the Middle Pillar. I have used this exercise myself many times and have had positive results.

smiley Most occult and magick systems teach that you should do ritual banishings or some kind of protection prayer before raising energy.

For the exercise of the Middle Pillar, in past I have not used the first name with success.  The god names are in Hebrew and when pronouncing them you should vibrate or almost sing the names.

(Above the head)
                                   Eh-heh-yeh

(Throut)
                             Yud-Heh-Vahv-Heh
                                    El-oh-heem

(Solor Plex)
                             Yud-Heh-Vavh-Heh
                                     El-oh-ah

(Genitals)
                               Shah-dai-El Chai

(Below Feet)
                                  Ah-doh-nye
                                   Ha-ah-retz

Start by vibrating the first god name and start pulling energy from above your head to the first energy center.  Once go pull energy to the first energy center let it sit for a minute and fill up.  Then vibrate the second god name and pull energy down to the next energy point and let it sit there for a few seconds. Go on until you have charged all of the energy center's.  

Now take all the energy and move it around in a circle through your body.  This is called the Circulation of the Body of Light.

These are basic exercises to build up your energy.  

Then in practice is the Circulation of the Body of Light. Therefore; you only have to make the light circulate, that is the most wonderful secrect.
[/quote]
5  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Do not invoke lucifer on: August 31, 2005, 22:35:30
I have studied demonology for a number years among other things and just for your information there are four great princes of the underworld not just one.

Satan-"Adversary"

Lucifer-"Light giver"

Belial-"All false and hollow"

Leviathan-"That which gathers itself together in folds"

There is not a "Devil", this is a general description.
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / possible to always see aura's? on: August 31, 2005, 20:06:09
James, you said that you never wear glasses when you meditate. Do you meditate with yours eyes open or closed?

The only reason I say this is because I know most people meditate sitting down with their eyes closed in a quiet room. I'm just using this as a generic description of meditation. In my meditation sessions I usually stand in the middle of the room and I have small tv stand/alter that I place a candle on and I stare into the flame. I have trained my self to meditate with eyes open.  Even when I project astral and travel I use the aforesaid procedure. To go even farther I take a small radio and turn up the volume all the way. I've trained myself to block out my surroundings when I meditate or travel. I don't even notice the radio or anything else in the room for that matter.

Another method I do is I stare at myself in a mirror until it goes black. Once black I know I'm projected, but for me this method demands a little  more concentration.

Maybe I'm more advanced than most, or maybe I've found what works for me.

Only in the most demanding situations of concentration do I sit and close my eyes.

"A wise man sees with his heart, not his eyes"[/quote]
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Did I see you last night sleeping? on: August 30, 2005, 04:39:38
Quote from: Dagalvyi
I wish I knew where i was when i was fling around invading every ones privacy.
 I wish you the best of luck and let us all know how and when it comes about.

I just wanted to comment on your experience and talk a little about astral privacy.  

In my AP/OB experiences I have had a few privacy issues come up.  I remember once I was projecting to a friend of mines house and was cruzing around when my friend got out of bed to go to the bathroom, I assume it was their physical body.  I remember I tried to follow them and when they shut the door to the bathroom I couldn't get in and I couldn't even "see" inside the bathroom.  I could move 360 around the actual "bath" room but could not go inside.  I have had other privacy problems in other AP as well.  (Not that I'm a perv or anything) Has anyone had any other privacy experiences.  Has anyone had problems with this?
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / All about remote viewing... on: August 30, 2005, 03:35:28
Quote from: runlola
ok,

it works better like this: http://www.remoteviewer.org/

yeah, ok... but are the courses any good?
has anyone taken any remote viewing courses?

I was a skilled remote viewer ( I just haven't practiced in awhile) rolleyes
I trained as a professional psychic for about a year though and remote viewing was one of the last things I learned.  When I was being tested by my teacher she would always try and front-load me a little information to help me out, but it just confused me.  Finally I would just ask for a first name only!  I could find people anywhere just by a first name.  Now I'm not sure if my remote viewing skills were brought on by my psychic training or something all by itself.

There is a movie out called Suspect Zero, you can rent it at blockbuster, it's about remote viewers.  If you go to the bonus features the is some good information about remote viewing and what it is.  The military used it and they had a program called the "stargate" program that trained people to remote view for intelligence operations.  Last time I was at Barns and Noble I was cruzing the occult section and came across a book about remote viewing and it mentioned all of these things.  It has some good exercises in the book too.

I should also mention that for me the remote viewing training was the hardest and required the most concentration compared to my other psychic training, but it was not impossible.
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Auras all the time... on: August 30, 2005, 03:14:24
Quote from: Existential Essence
Either I have a degenerate eye disease that is making my eye sight tinkle poor, and there is difficulty in separating objects or i have good auric sight,

Because on a permant basis i see a white transparant egg around people which looks like prana, and beyond i see a blue/purple sometimes yellow backround beyond that, Which is very strong against white backrounds and sometimes is green dependent on the backqround...It could be afterimage due to my poor sight, or it is a skill/gift in detailed auric sight...

And oh yeah, I permantly see the sparklies and things and waves and flying things in the air which again could be one thing or anonther...

(rambling....)

I wanted to make a comment on the degenerating eyesight.  About a year ago my eyesight started getting a little worse every few months.  I noticed mainly when I was reading a book or a newspaper I had to squint  a lot so I could read.  But if continued to read without squinting, letting my eyes relax, I would start to project (OBE) and could see energy waves too.  I would notice a white outline about 1" off the skin around people.  I never advanced myself to the point of actually seeing auras, but I could see energy waves.  Long story short, I wear glasses now and I don't see these things anymore. If I try it actually takes me longer and I have to concentrate harder now too if I want to see the energy waves and the white wisps around people. I think there is a key here that we must be missing.
Pages: [1]