The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 08, 2019, 23:44:56

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / avatars on: March 20, 2004, 12:56:28
why can i never get one to work?
they upload ok, but it always says its under review and nothing ever comes of it...
what i am doing wrong?
thanks,
b
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / insect entity ? on: February 11, 2004, 20:28:01
a novice, but have had successful experiences with seeing auras and often experience the symptoms of projection (rush of energy, vertigo etc) but they're too intense at this early stage of development.

i was in a rather hypnagogic state a day or two ago, after having no sleep for a couple of days. i had another couple of jolting rushes of energy, but something pretty strange happened this time.

an image of a razorblade opening my wrist (and also feeling the sensation) had me bolt upright in seconds, as the thought of razorblades to me are like nails down a chalkboard to other people. at this very moment though i saw in my mind what seemed to be some kind of bug, it looked like a little fly. i'm not sure if it was entering my wrist, coming out of it, or a seperate image in my mind. but as i was shocked into sitting up, i opened my eyes and it was still there for another couple of seconds.

i'm not too sure whether i could hear anything, i was too tired to notice/remember.

anyone know if this experience has any significance?
much appreciated
b
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Anyone good at interpretation? on: February 09, 2004, 13:52:28
I dreamt I went on a journey to this building which was hosting a convention where people meet up in dreams. There were about 5 or 6 tables, each with their own pile of coloured manuals on them.

The first pile of manuals all had a random drawing on the front, but only the outline. On the pile on the next table, the same drawing but in more detail, and so on until the last pile which had the full drawing.

Each manual referred to how good you were at picking up detail in dreams, and how to get better at it (I can't recall any of the text).

There was another pile of booklets with the full drawing on the front, but they also said 'Student' at the top. Being a student, this is the one I picked up.

Then I woke up feeling a little odd (not helped by the fact that when I turned on the television moments later, the program that was on was about dreams and their significance).

B
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / auric/visual bubbles (?) on: January 09, 2004, 01:41:22
i read somewhere that many young children see auras, and it is easier for them because they are younger..

i remember i always used to see little kind of bubbles darting around the place.. especially when i'd look at clear skies, plain backgrounds etc.. i dont really know why.

the bubbles would sometimes follow where i was looking.. so i just put it down to my eyes and thought nothing of it.
these last few months i've been practising quite a bit at trying to see auras (with much success!) and since then i've seen loads of these bubbles again..yesterday i was really tired and fairly high and i got up too quick and i got this intense headrush from it.. but i saw a few more but they were really vibrant purple an yellow..electrified.

i told my girlfriend about seeing these bubbles a lot when i was younger and she knew what i meant..she used to call them fairies..

anyone had similar experiences..? know what and why..?

thanks
b
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Parabola on: April 02, 2003, 11:22:25
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Insert Has anybody seen the music video of Parabola by Tool?Huh?
The best music video I think I've ever seen.
Even if you don't like Tool, you must watch the end sequence (by ALEX GREY!). I almost spontaneously project just watching it!!!
I really wont even bother describing it.
You must go and download it - now!
Tool - Parabola

if you can't download the vid, a still of the end sequence can be seen here:
http://www14.brinkster.com/fastersound

go!!!!!!!!
Cheesy
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / My first projection? on: April 02, 2003, 11:04:40
This is my first post - hello everybody

Right,
I was reading Robert's article on aura work, and I've been practising for the last three days (to much success). I see colours all of the time since I took quite a bit of LSD a few years ago, so I always put this visual 'electricity' down to that. I thought it was just a permanent 'flashback'. After reading the article however, it made sense. I understood that it's just a matter of focusing on it (rather than ignoring it as I had been). So since I've been practising, everything appears a lot brighter and more vivid all of the time.

Last night I was lying on my bed with one of my forearms randomly balanced upright. I decided to focus my third eye on my hand, trying to see its aura. After a while, it became visable to me, but I couldn't make out any colour due to the subdued lighting. I think it may have just been (what can only be described as) creamy white energy (the Etheric Aura?). As I paid it more and more attention (peripherally), my hand seemed to disppear leaving this outline of white energy. It felt like it had disappeared too. Because I wasn't looking at it directly, it seemed like it was moving a little as if under strobe light (staggered).

I think that what happened next was the begining of my first conscious projection.

After concentrating and fully focusing my third eye on my hand, the whole room went dark/dissapeared (as my hand did). At first I thought my eyes had closed, but they were open, I was just squinting a little. Soon after the room had turned dark, all I could see in my field of vision was all this white energy against this darkness, like electricity everywhere. A huge feeling of weightlessness came over me and everything felt.... different!?!

I opened my eyes fully to end the experience, as I wasn't mentally prepared for it. My heart rate had increased a fair bit!

The thing is, I have done very little energy work. I'm halfway through Astral Dynamics and just started N.E.W.. I've done no Chakra work, just a little energy raising through my hands and legs from time to time. I have done hardly any third eye work/stimualtion either. Everytime I lightly meditate, if I visualize star constellations and huge expanses of space, I get tingles and rushes through my whole body (like when you hear a really moving piece of music). I gather this is energy work too? I find it quite easy to feel like this, and I didn't put ANY effort into trying to actually project, it just felt like I was. I'm a bit concerned that my energy body isn't developed enough to experience these feelings safely.

Was my experience the start of a projection?
Any comments or ideas?
Any response is greatly appreciated!
Thankyou,
B.
7  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / shielding on: July 30, 2004, 18:05:09
Ive been to spiritual healing a few times, the first time I went I explained how I'd suffered an attack. They told me that a simple way is to imagine yourself wrapped up in a big purple robe, pulling the hood over your head and tying it. Also imagine purple light/energy spiraling around your body from head to toe.
Bx
8  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / avatars on: March 30, 2004, 21:05:02

<---- [Smiley]
9  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / avatars on: March 25, 2004, 11:41:02
eek i thought all that resizing stuff was automatic.. sorry [:I]
thanks! Smiley
b
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Zeta Project: Zeta conversations - and questions on: March 09, 2004, 05:49:08
What would I see if I was inside a spherical mirror (due to all of the reflections, providing there was a light source of course)?
11  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Anyone good at interpretation? on: February 11, 2004, 20:56:23
thanks wisp
i agree with you regarding the synchronicity. i find that it occurs a lot in my life when i try hard to develop my energy body, so too with ability to see auras. i don't believe in coincidence.
b
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Parabola on: April 15, 2003, 08:48:16
good song 3rd eye.
i really love the bill hicks sample too. he is (was) also a genius.
i can't belive he once opened a show for tool. that would have been a life-defining moment for anyone in that audience!

"Wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story on the news to hear what it's all about perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting, just once? "Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather..."".
- Bill Hicks

[Smiley]
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Parabola on: April 14, 2003, 17:19:32
the lyrics to Reflection are unreal as well..

i have come curiously close to the end
though beneath my self-indulgent pitiful hole
defeated, i concede and move closer
i may find comfort here
i may find peace within the emptiness
how pitiful

it's calling me...

and in my darkest moment, feeble and weeping
the moon tells me a secret, a confidant
"as full and bright as i am
this light is not my own
and a million light reflections pass over me
its source is bright and endless
she resuscitates the hopeless
without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting"

and as i pull my head out i am without one doubt
you wanna peer down here, survey my narcissism
i must crucify the ego before it's far too late
i pray the light lifts me out
before i pine away

so crucify the ego, before it's far too late
and leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical
and you will come to find that we are all one mind
capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
so let the light touch you so that the words spill through
and let the past break through bringing out our hope and reason

before we hide away...
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Well that was a little frightening! on: April 06, 2003, 17:56:55
i kind of new to this, but what you described sounds familiar to my experiece.
i was focusing on the aura around my hand and eventually my hand seemed to disappear (in my peripheral view). then the same thing happened to my whole body after a while. it felt as if my body.. me... was no longer their + a feeling of severe vertigo 9which i have anyway). that's when i stood up too lol. it was night and i wasn't expecting it either.
smiley
i'm so glad summer's nearly here as i can't wait to try on a really nice bright day.
b
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / What does everyone think about this war? on: April 04, 2003, 08:35:59
firstly, i too have a friend out there, but i do not support the war, and i don't know how anyone who posts on this board can support ANY war involving ANY country. especially this ILLEGAL war. Democracy? Hahahaha. Yes, you are free. JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE HATE THEIR ADMINISTRATION DOESN'T MEAN THEY HATE THEIR COUNTRY. THEY LOVE THEIR COUNTRY BUT HATE THE ADMINISTRATION BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO IT.

secondly, it IS about the oil. there are many worse leaders than saddam, he just happens to live on oil-rich turf.
as we all know oil is a major contributor to our way of living, and america do feel they need to be in control. they are going to bomb the f*ck out of iraq and then basically say "we will help you rebuild your country and give you aid if you let us control the oil".
they are also using saddam to take your mind off the fact that they haven't been able to find bin laden. remember, saddam and bin laden are NOT the same person. people seem to care now more about getting saddam. bin laden has done far worse things to your country, yet many repulicans seem caught up in 'saddam fever'.

thirdly, a war is the best boost for the economy. remember 1929.. great depression..? then remember post-1945? much better.
bush is personally making millions from this war (http://www.takebackthemedia.com/index.shtml). Plus war is the best thing to take your minds off domestic issues. the state of education and the health system here in england is bad. yet, nothing of this nature has been on the news or in the papers over here, and i presume its the same in america. you need to turn off your televisions and stop reading the newspapers. bush and blair have the media in their pockets, so all you are reading is propaganda.

and my final point of this rant is this.. blair says "once we've smoked iraq to the ground, we will help to rebuild the country". well i have news for you. he can't even maintain the health system over here, let alone REBUILD ONE FROM SCRATCH within the ruins that will be post-war iraq.

more can be found here (the news, no proaganda):
http://www.indymedia.org.uk
http://www.schnews.org.uk
http://www.startribune.com/stories/562/3748171.html
http://www.adbusters.org
http://www.hereinreality.com
http://www.stopwar.org.uk

wake up!
peace and love,
b

ps. by the way, the onion site is a spoof. the sites mentioned above are not. [Cheesy]
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Bush Prophecy on: April 04, 2003, 07:55:10
it's not your fault that you have atroucius foreign policy i guess.
no wonder most of the world hate america. they are the "bullys of the world". its not your fault. the elite capitalists rule the country and tell bush what to do, so it would have been no different if gore was in power anyway.
and just becuase i don't want this war, it doesn't mean for one second that i don't support the troops. they are just doing their job, being told what to do by a greedy, power-frenzied administration. it's the opposite in fact - people's LIVES mean so much that we want them home now. now if that isn't support.......
peace,
b.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ----->Homosexuality <------ on: April 03, 2003, 08:18:48
i have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against homosexuality. let me make that loud and clear Smiley
there is a comedy sitcom over here called I'm Alan Partridge.. he's one of the funniest characters on TV over here. Mid-life crisis kinda guy.. he is terrible.. i will just quote,
"God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.. I'm what you'd call a homoskeptic...".
he takes the tinkle out of people who think like this.. kinda south park-esque. v funny.
b
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / BW Generator on: April 02, 2003, 16:08:28
Can we make binaural waves?
100Hz in the left ear, 108Hz in the right?
Shouldn't be too difficult with a bit of music software...
http://www.brainwashed.com/h3o/dreamachine/soundmind.html
B.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Creating Reality on: April 02, 2003, 11:34:42
anyone read any Bauldrillard? i haven't, but a friend of mine was telling me a little. from what i can remember, he states that things happen becuase you subconsciously want them too. this conversation came about because i was trying to ring my friend on his mobile, which he'd lost. it was the third one he'd lost i think lol. he was telling me how he hates them anyway... so you see....
Cheesy
Pages: [1]