The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 18, 2017, 10:04:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / The triangle method on: March 18, 2005, 07:32:08
Hmm let me see... You are missing the point here i think.

The point is to feel yourself in your astral body.

How do we feel ourselves in our physical body? Concentrate on your ears and eyes now. You can feel your existance in the physical plane easily.

The triangle method does the same thing. You just concentrate on your Astral senses in order to feel yourself in the astral plane.

If your breath exercise interrupts the sound just dont do the breath exercise. Just try to listen the sound and soon you will start hearing awful astral noises. Dont be distracted by them. Beware that the vibrations may start at this point.

DONT TRY TO VISUALIZE ANYTHING WHILE DOING THIS.

Concentrating on the third eye:
Now close your eyes and dream yourself somewhere else. What you are doing right now is concentrating your third eye.

Hope it helps...
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / The triangle method on: March 17, 2005, 09:38:22
Syntax if you hear a NNNN sound just use it... That is the sound you are looking for. People just describe the sound in different ways.

Concentrate on the NNN sound and your third eye... Feel yourself between your ears and your third eye... Thats all about it.

Hope it helps...
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / A New API on: January 26, 2005, 10:22:43
Sounds like a good idea...
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Where is everybody? on: January 10, 2005, 11:22:44
Hi Everyone,

Been there done that!

It's been a long time but i have been to the island once again and suprised to see that not much has changed since then... I was amazed to see the scenery as i start to remember those days. The writings on the sand... The pyramid... The trees... Shore... There were the same astral creatures around... It felt like deja vu...

But I still think we need a more simple place to meet up. Because there are a lot of disctractions in the scenery. When you see the ocean you can suddenly find yourself somewhere else... The same applies to the Pyramid... When inside you can suddenly find yourself in a maze or so...

When your mind starts creating the scenery you are lost in the Astral plane...

Regards,
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Where is everybody? on: January 06, 2005, 15:59:25
I will visit the island this weekend... and report the details on monday...

And i strongly suggest a brand new and very simple place to meet instead of the API. So maybe then low level projectors may be succesful to project.

I have never been communicated with a real life person in the astral. But i still think its possible. And that was the aim of the project as i remember...

Regards,
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Where is everybody? on: January 06, 2005, 11:29:28
Hi there...

I was one of the first visitors when the API project started. I went there maybe 10 times and in every visit the island changed shape... Also it was getting crowded day by day... I was seeing half projected people like Mr.Bruce describes in his articles. Who can be seen but cannot be communicated... A week later i saw another island with the same shape next to the Astral Pulse island, I realized that people were imagining the island on their own and the stories of the visitors affect the shape of the Astral island.

A more detailed description of the island was needed IMHO.

or... We need a very simple place to meet. Where everyone can imagine and put their energy into it to be more stable...

Regards,
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Asia quake on: January 05, 2005, 12:01:31
Quote from: Gandalf

The problem i have with that is that the other main country that is touted this way, Turkey, although on the surface a democracy, is actually run by the military... the governmet and parliament basically go along with what the army guys want...

Hi there everyone,

As a Turkish Citizen i have to clarify one thing here. What Gandalf says here is totally wrong. Turkish Democracy is far better than even some of the European Countries...

Just a quick reminder:

The Turkish Army wanted to be a side in the Iraq war but the parliament rejected so that didn't happen. Remember that USA government was shocked after the decision. As Donald Rumsfeld said : "We respect the decision of the Turkish Parliament"

Regards from a Turkish Citizen,
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / To live is... on: June 03, 2004, 10:26:20
Ok here is a fun thread:

I invite everyone to contribute here to tell how one identifies life.

Well for me

To live is...

...to fall in love.

...to have the first kiss.

...to laugh out loud.

...to have a refreshing hot bath.

...to feel handsome.

...recieve mail.

...to hear your favorite song on radio.

...to listen to the rain while laying on your bed on a sunday morning.

...to recieve a raise.

...to talk to a friend on the other side of the world.

...to have a joyful conversation.

...lie on the beach.

...to find 100 dolars in your old jacket.

...to laugh at yourself.

...to talk to her for five hours about nothing.

...to run home in the rain.

...to smile without a reason.

...first love.

...to wake early to for work and realize that it is a holiday.

...to meet new people.

...to chat with your old friends after years.

...to master astral projection. [Wink]

...to watch T.V. with your lover in the bedroom.

...to go to a rock concert.

...to ask her for a date and have approval.

...to see her face while opening the present she always wanted.

...to watch the sun rise...

more?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Sex Guide by BIRM on: June 01, 2004, 05:59:50
Hi there,

Last night after having an Astral Sex experience i decided to write about it on the forums. So that people can learn how to have the SAFEST sex experience easily.

First, Have you read the artice about Astral Sex in the site. Well actually i have read it and Robert Bruce's knowledge is very essential. You can find the article here :
http://www.astralpulse.com/articles/robert/articles_3.htm

Well in my experience Astral Sex is very similar what Robert describes. I want to tell you about it in my own point of view:

First of all, I decide to have a projection so i start meditating, using bwgen or any other method and start out... After spending 15-20 minutes on trying to reach a higher level of concentration i check if i have enough energy to project by trying to move in my room. I simply move around and try to examine the things around in my room. Then my eyes start moving rapidly.(At first i was scared of this but it is a sign for me now...) Then i move my conciousness to my Astral body which is creating the environment i am in at that moment. If i concentrate on my physical body i can feel it, i can feel my eyes moving left to right at a very high speed...(feels annoying) I then concentrate on my astral body and start wandering around... In the beginning everyting seems blurry so i move slower and let my subconcious have enough time to create the environment for me... As i get used to the environment i am ready to have Astral Sex!

Having Astral Sex:

Now i have two options: To find an astral partner around or to create one for myself. Creating your partner is harder because you may have doubts about it so i suggest you to look around to find someone. Well here is what i do: I always go to the crowded places in town where you can always find people to be with... So I jump up and start to fly around a little, then i fly to the place i want to visit. When i arrive i choose a gal to have sex for myself... After choosing one i take her from her hand and ask her to come with me. (Sometimes they dont want to do that so look for another one if that happens...) Take her to somewhere suitable to have sex. Thats all you do...

Ok. We found a partner, we found a good place to have sex and now what?

Well in my experience i must have been having erection right now before we start. So i check my physical body by concentrating on it and return to my astral body quickly in order to keep up the energy needed for creating the astral environment. I start by touching my partner slowly. Then i let it happen. It just happens you dont need to do anything more... Have fun.

There are things you should be aware of:
- While having astral sex dont try to feel your physical body. That way the projection will suddenly end and you wake in the real world.

- While having astral sex try to feel the environment, the smell, the sounds and the feel of your partners body. Dont try to visualize anything, let your astral body create the environment for you. Trust your astral body, you will have the sex of your life!!!

- If you come, dont panic. Your physical body may or may not have come. If you panic you will suddenly awake in your bed.

- Dont rush. Let it be slowly. It always takes longer... I always feel high pressure around my whole body as i come. Wait for that pressure... It is a very different feeling from the real sex believe me. So just let it go with the flow...

- Sometimes a second partner appears suddenly but it is always a bad idea to change your partner. You will break your concentration by doing that...

- The smell of your partner is very important. Try to smell! It is a great feeling...

- You will feel exhausted after coming in your Astral body. But you will be suprised that when you wake up, your physical body will be refreshed. And full of energy.

- Dont try to have control over the experience. All you have to do is trying to feel the environment as much as you can. This is very important or you will wake in your bed...

- Dont forget to download the memories of your Astral Body into your Physical body. Do that by trying to feel your physical while projecting and think about the things you did while projecting from beginning to end. This way you can remember every detail.

Well thats all for now... If something i dont write here comes to my mind later i will edit this post...

Have fun
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / MindSplit on: May 28, 2004, 07:03:06
Hi there,

Has anyone tried to investigate the mindsplit effect?

It is usually described as seeing your physical body while in the astral or vice versa... But this morning i had an interesting experience. I was asleep and i was in a dream. It was the time to go to work and i knew i had to wake up. But i was in the dream and i thought to myself, "the dream is cool"... Then suddenly the ME in the dream turned and replied: "Yes it is cool in here!" I was suprised because i wasnt in Real Time Zone and i felt like watching myself on the T.V. The dreaming mind feeling was there (You know that feeling, things just happen and you only watch, you cannot control even yourself in the dream.)

Then i remembered Robert Bruce's article about the mindsplit effect.(http://www.astralpulse.com/articles/robert/articles_9.htm)

As Robert described it there was me in the dream and i decided to talk to him.
(I am translating these from Turkish to English)

I said "Hello ME!"
He said "Yeah, hi there..."
I said "So what are you doing down there?"
He said "Well you know the dreams..."
I was suprised to hear such response because i wasnt expecting an answer like that... You know the feeling when you talk to yourself; you answer yourself understanding every aspect of the question.
So i said: "Tomorrow i will but a new mouse, remember me about that."
And he said: "Ah that will be a good thing, we really need a new mouse..."

Suddenly i realized that when he talks i could hear his voice clearly in my ears. I found that interesting because i wasnt hearing my own voice, but i could hear the other ME clearly.

I wonder if any of you had ever tried this... If you did so, please share your experience...

Very best,
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Birm is back once again... on: May 26, 2004, 07:13:48
Hi there everyone,

A month ago i broke up with my fiancee and returned to my normal life finally. A woman can ruin your life but two of them can put you in hell. I was between my fiancee and her mother all the time and finally it all ended up. The game is over.

So by returning to my inner space in my world once again i found out about my never ending research of Lucid Dreaming, OBE's and psychic experiences. I read about my journals and decided to try a projection last night...

I played guitar for a few hours just to forget the horrible things i lived in the last six months and drunk a few glasses of beer before going to bed.

It was a usual night but a passing plane just woke me up at 5:00 a.m. The airport is very close to my house and this happens sometimes. I drank a glass of water and went to bed again.

After a while i realized that i was in a dream. I was with a very old friend and we were walking around and chatting. I realized that my friend is far away from the place i am living in and i said "This is must be a dream!!"

Instead of trying to fly or look for having sex i decided to investigate the feeling of a dreaming mind. As Robert Bruce says it is totally a different state of mind. I suggest everyone to read the article about mind split effect on this site.

I think we all should stop chatting about mysterious things that can or could happen and start to find out what this site has really have to offer.

There is so much information on the net about OBE's and such. But if you start wandering about that lots of information you just become lost and you dont have any success of having OBE's at all...

As an experienced projecter i suggest every newcomer to read the articles and books on this site before getting into a discussion with others on the forums. There is enough information to have an OBE believe me!

Well i have to get back to work now.

See you later,
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Basic Information on Reading The Akashic Records on: December 22, 2003, 06:46:37
Hi there,

Akashic records are not so hard to reach at all. It is just the collection of all thought forms that the mankind had. In Robert Bruce's work you can read about it more of course.

In my experience i can say that it is hard to confirm a symbolic scene with reality. I mean you can see yourself as a policeman and you may never know what is the real symbolic meaning of it. In his book RB also states that he never realized one of his projections pointed out the gulf war. He only realized that after the war has started.

You may come up with a future event but you may also come up with a past event. You can never know about if a future event is true because you may never know when it will happen anyway. But past events are written so you can check to see if it is right or wrong.

I had developed a method for reading the akashic records, it is easy. I can also do reality checks for the information i gathered from the records when investigating the past events. So how do i do it?

I lay on my back and start breath awareness method for 20 seconds. After that i do the chackra work as Robert Bruce descired in his books and Treatise on OBE. After that I simply use the ROPE method for a while to feel my energy body. I pull the rope for a few times. Then i start to listen to my thoughts. I am near the exit so i try to concentrate an object in order to project about it.

For example last night i started thinking about my Compaq Notebook. Visions started to come and go about my notebook but i ignored them and concentrated on my ears. This is the best way for reading the Akashic records i think. Then thought forms started to appear in my mind about the notebook.

I heard a lot of people talking about it, but the most important sentences were like this :
"Oh great present! Thank you."
"Hey, nice notebook. How much did you spent?"
"I need money so i want to sell it."
"Leave it to me, i can sell it on internet."
"Can you make a discount?"
"Hey beatiful notebook.How much did you spent?"

The last two were my own experiences, because i bought the notebook from a second hand store which i had found on the internet. This morning i called the store and asked if the notebook was given as a present. And the dealer said the notebook was belonging to his nephew. His nephew was short on money and wanted to sell the notebook. The notebook was given as a gift by his nephews father.

You can also try this on every object you have. But be careful and be warned becuase you will reach every single thought form about that object. So if someone lied about that object before, you can come up with that and think that is true which may cause you to misunderstand the situation.

I would like to hear from you about your own personal experiences on similar Akashic records.

See you soon.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I will be away for a little more... on: December 04, 2003, 10:36:57
Hi everyone,

I have been away for a while and i will be away for a little more while. I am still making experiments about the astral and energy body. I will be around soon.

See you later.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Handling The Vibrations on: August 27, 2003, 06:47:58
I found this on robertpeterson.org. This is a very valuable information for those feel the vibrations and dont know what to do next...

Okay, suppose you do your OBE exercise, and suppose it works. What happens?
Suddenly, you feel like you're electrocuted. There is a deafening roar in your ears. It sounds like your heart is pumping beyond capacity and is ready to explode. What do you do?
It's important to know exactly what to do when the vibrations hit you.
Stay calm, relaxed and focused. I know it's hard, like ignoring a slap in the face.
Very important: Don't panic and/or lose your cool. Just watch what happens.
The first time this happens, you're probably going to panic. It can be scary as hell. Try to convince yourself it's "No big deal."
Keep your mind as quiet as possible, and wait until the vibrations reach their peak.
When the vibrations reach their peak, try to move your body: Roll out, etc. If you're in the proper state, your physical body won't move. Only your astral body will. Your body should be in the grips of sleep paralysis. If your physical body does move, you weren't deep enough.

Hope This Helps...
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / The triangle method on: August 25, 2003, 05:49:51
Hi there,

I have developed a new method of retrieving the 3D Blackness stage easily. I called it Triangle method. It may be similar to the other methods but it works faster than any other for me. No visualization is required! I want to share it with you.

First of all when you are falling in to sleep have you ever realized your astral body hearing? Just like your astral view, you have astral hearing. You can hear the outside sounds at the same time but if you concentrate on hearing with the astral ears, you will realize that the physical sounds slowly fade away.

You can be familiar with your astral ears when you just wake up by checking if it is still there. And you will hear no sound but a little noise. I will try to describe it: Turn on your CD player or Cassette player and pause the system. Open up the volume. You will hear a sound from the speakers. When you concentrate on your astral ears when you are about to sleep or just waking up you will hear a sound like this.

Ok, If you can hear this sound then you can use this method for seperating your body.

You have two ears and one Third Eye. That makes a triangle! All you have to do is to concentrate on your ears and the third eye at the same time. And suddenly you will feel disoriented. If you are not fully relaxed at the time this disorientation feeling goes off quickly. Wait until your body gets to sleeping position while concentrating on the triangle. And you will start to feel a swaying sensation all over the triangle.

The best thing is : You can try this method with your physical eyes open!

Try it and feel the disorientation quickly.

Relax your body enough to feel the vibrations!!!
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Can you identify this experience? on: August 08, 2003, 09:18:52
Hi there,

I had a very interesting experience with my fiancee.

We sat our chairs and closed our eyes. We both started to visualize that we are walking in the room. I visualized that i got up and looked around. Then i saw her standing next to the door. I asked her if she was standing next to the door and she said 'How did you knew that?'. She was visualizing herself standing next to the door.

After a while we started a new experiment. This time she was to say where i am standing. I visualized myself walking through the chair at the corner of the room. I saw her walking and searching the room. Then she told me exactly where i was...

Can anyone identify this experience?

Any ideas?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Rapid Eye Movements while projecting?? on: July 25, 2003, 09:40:20
Hi there,

Last night i lied in my bed and relaxed. I waited until my body gets paralyzed. Opened up my chackras and powered them by stirring with my mental hands. Then i decided it was the right time to get out of my physical body and left my body. With my astral body i moved through the window and flied thru the roof. I could feel my physical body and my astral body at the same time. When i see the roof of my house my eyes started to move rapidly. It was REM for sure. I thought i was actually doing that but it was just a reflex. My eyes were moving so fast that i tried to simulate the same thing while i am awake and couldnt move my eyes like that.

I searched in some books but couldnt figure out anything. So i want to ask you about it...

Do this happen?

And what does it mean?

Any ideas?
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Was this an OBE? on: July 17, 2003, 11:02:45
Hi there,

I want to ask you guys about an experience i had two years ago. I am new to the forums and as i read i realize that your experiences are familiar to me. Ok here it is...

I was very sad and alone at that time. I went to bed but i couldnt sleep for a long time. After a while I fell asleep but a frightening dream catched me on. First i heard someone speaking to me very loudly. He/She said something about the roof of the house. I got scared and tried to wake but then i realized somebody is touching my shoulder. I looked back. I saw a shadow of a man then i was so scared that i suddenly wake up. There was nobody there... i was all alone in the house. i turned the lights on and slept in peace.

Was this an OOBE? Or a projection? or a Lucid dream?

Thanks in advance...
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Some Questions... on: July 16, 2003, 07:19:06
Hi there...
I have a few questions to you guys... All my life i had dreams that i remembered. All my life i tried to wake while i am about to fall into sleep because of some big noise or fearful vision. Twice i experienced my dreams happening in real life exactly i saw them... And now i found this site and read about the concepts of dreaming and such.

Now I want to ask about these...
1. Why would i want to control my dreams since they give me clues about future?
2. When i start to take control of my dreams i happen to be waking up because i know that i am not there. But how? Am i there or not?
3. Sometimes while i am falling into sleep i hear nasty big noises, and sometimes loud music. Twice i heard someone speaking to me. I got scared at all times and i hardly tried to wake up. I had no control over these sounds... And they only tell me things that makes no sense. Am i talking to my self or is this a game my subconcious mind plays with me?
4. When i dream the same dream after a while; exactly the same place appears. I know that i had never been to such a place. Do that place exist in the real world? Should i look for a place like that in real life?

Thats all for now. Thanks in any advance...
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / The triangle method on: September 10, 2004, 11:58:13
Hi there,

I came up with this method while trying to find a suitable way for me to feel myself not in my body but somewhere else... So i could feel my astral body... Instead of visualisation techniques i tried to use sounds... It just worked for me so i decided to put up a method and write it on the forums... So other people can benefit and maybe find further methods...

I hope the method helped u guys...

cya around Cheesy
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / To live is... on: June 04, 2004, 08:05:53
To live is...

...to laugh out loud at upstream's post about farting.

...to wake him/her(your wife, your love, your best friend) with a loud fart in the morning. [Cheesy]

LOL
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / A basic method for spoken trance on: June 03, 2004, 09:42:22
Thanks for the kind reply Stephen,

That is a very long post and when i finish reading it carefully then i will have more questions.

Very Best,
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / A basic method for spoken trance on: June 03, 2004, 07:24:10
Great Post!!!

Thanks for sharing.

I have a question:

When you say
quote:
"Next a very clear thought or what seems like a set of thoughts will enter your mind. You may again be tempted to interact, but stave that natural inclination off! The thought(s) may be repeated and you own mind may echo it or not! "

I realized that this happens to me everynight when i go to sleep. Before i fall asleep these thought enter my mind and if i concentrate on them i can clearly hear voices of several people talking. The conversation never makes any sense, and sometimes can be frightening.

What do you think about this? Does this have any relations with spirit communication or am i just entering some thought form area?

Thanks,

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / MindSplit on: June 03, 2004, 06:58:57
I am glad to be helpful. Please inform us about the results.

Very Best,
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / someone please clear me up on: June 02, 2004, 11:13:31
Well for Robert Bruce Dream is a low level Astral Projection. Refer to Treatise on OBE or Astral Dynamics...

Regards,
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6