The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 19, 2017, 21:33:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Vigil Method on: June 20, 2016, 15:11:10
Could you upload a new link?
The current one is lost
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Am I close? on: June 20, 2016, 15:10:29
any ideas?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How close am I? on: June 13, 2016, 06:12:17
I'm not so sure. Maybe trying focusing on the vibes. They generally engulf my entire body.
Your focus would amplify them.

You're making progress. Be glad. It'll improve over time
Thanks man!
you have given me so much help, but I cant give you anything I return.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Am I close? on: June 12, 2016, 16:02:45
I feel as if I am really close to AP, but I cant induce it.
I can relax EVERYTHING (to the state where I have little hand/leg twitches occasionally) and let my body take over, as if I am sleeping.
I feel waves of energy flow through me. Sometimes I feel a cold breeze briefly.
Also last night I felt strong vibrations (for less than a second) in my back.

How close do you think I am?  huh
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: UNDER 18 AP goers on: June 12, 2016, 15:58:06
Hi. My name is Blake and I am 15.
I have been looking at the forums for over 3 months, but have registered last month.
I have been trying AP for those 3 months.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How close am I? on: June 12, 2016, 15:56:04
Not using a pillow, and sleeping on your back in a flat position with your hands on either sides is known to be the most relaxed position for all your muscles in your body. Not using a pillow helps your neck avoid strain.

Regarding how close you are, you can read what I have posted in the following link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/how_close_am_i_to_an_obe-t46642.0.html
I did what you wrote and got so much closer. I feel 2 vibrational pulses in my back and then it dissapears. Any ideas on what to do?
Thanks for the help!
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: UNDER 18 AP goers on: June 11, 2016, 18:10:57
Hi.
My name is Blake. I am 15 and have been trying to acheive AP for 2 months.
I have a feeling that I am close!
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / How close am I? on: June 11, 2016, 07:43:17
I can easily relax my entire body. I relax it to the point where I can barely feel my body (it goes numb) and I start to get a small tingling sensation, but nothing close to vibrations (I only felt them once).

How close do you guys think I am?

I think my problems include relaxing my neck and head.

Also what should I focus on? The first time I tried to AP I unintentionally did the heart chakra method (raising heartbeat greatly), but haven't been able tor create it.
Thanks!
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How close am I to an OBE? on: June 06, 2016, 15:55:00
I can relax my body (not enough for sleep paralysis and seeing things) easily and start to get a small tingling or vibrating sensation in my feet and hands. Sometimes a wave-like chill (or energy) comes over me for a second and dissapears.
How close am I to reaching the vibrational state and AP? huh
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: SO close to astral projection on: June 06, 2016, 10:53:58
It used to happen for me too.
The problem here is not the saliva or the swallowing. It's your fear and misconceptions.
You fear/believe you will lose trance if you disturb your body, or swallow saliva etc but to be honest it won't really affect you much. It's actually your constant worry and thoughts about these that actually trouble your state of mind
I advice you keep cool and worry less about these. Even in case you lose a bit of trance (which i believe wouldn't happen), you will gain it back if you stop worrying about it.
Keep a calm mind state.

Thanks for the help! I can easliy say that this is one of the best explanations I have read.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Difficulty breathing on: June 05, 2016, 13:27:25
Whenever I try to do astral projection I feel something making breathing difficult. If it is very minor I go into a snore (not that bad) and am somewhat fine.
Any idea on how to combat this uncomfortable feeling? huh
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / SO close to astral projection on: June 05, 2016, 07:39:44
Whenever I lay down and relax my body I can start to feel low-intensity vibrations moving from my feet and hands to the rest of body, slowly building up intensity. The problem I have this that after a short amount of time, the saliva in my throat kinda slither back and makes it feel uncomfortable/difficult to breath. Whenever that happens I swallow it, losing my 'trance' and having to start again.

Any ideas? huh
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Need some help with symptoms on: May 30, 2016, 15:51:10
It sounds like you are doing fine and you are getting there.   Keep doing with what you are doing and you will get there.   I cannot say for sure of course.    It happens to me but I am not ready to ap as yet.   I just have to wait and be patient.   If I wait long enough I will ap.   I would not try to spread the vibrations as it is unnecessary.   You can get the slightest sensation and you can ap.   
Thanks for the help m8  cheesy
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Need some help with symptoms on: May 30, 2016, 15:49:50
1) Don't be too tired when you're going to bed. You should have a good amount of alertness. So retire early
2) Relax and watch your BODY fall asleep. (This may sound weird, but yes, your body can fall asleep though your mind is active).
3) The twitching and itching is natural. Happens all the time. Reduces over time. It's your brain checking whether your asleep.
4) Keep your mind relaxed and don't think about anything much. Just observe your body. Google on "mindfulness", you'll get the gist about what I'm talking here.
5) Don't wait for anything or expect something. These will keep your mind occupied. Moreover, the symptoms won't always appear. It can also be a smooth exit.

Thanks heaps for the help  grin
You helped answer a question I have been searching for, for ages!
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Need some help with symptoms on: May 26, 2016, 14:18:37
I have been trying astral projection for around a week now.

Currently my method is to:
1. Lay on back, hands out and stop moving
2. Tell each individual body part to relax
3. Focus on breathing
3. Wait for vibrations

My fingers sometimes get a bit of a jump, my eyes feel like they move rapidly and I feel as if I have to blink when my eyes are closed and my face randomly will twitch.
I also feel small vibrations in my hands and feet, but cant spread it to my body.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks  grin
Pages: [1]