The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2020, 08:26:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: June 05, 2020, 19:17:31
I enjoy the "Training Grounds". For the longest times and still once in awhile today I will use that as a focus target. I will visualize a actual wooden sign that is placed on a beautiful landscaped lawn with the words "Training Grounds" on it. This is a place that I learned how to navigate the NPR and that is responsible for many of my important NPR teachings. That technique led me to learn how to utilize the targeting of certain "Doorways" as well.

Many of my "space" adventures come as a result of some kind of "slingshot/cannon ball" effect. This comes on spontaneously and can be quite the ride. You really need to make sure you have you have upright position and seat belt fastened, lol!  grin

Im looking forward to many more journeys but from what you both say the training grounds is a good place to learn plenty, this i shall do.

Eh ill have to look for a book etc with real tales of astral journeys that travelers have had. grin grin
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: June 05, 2020, 19:09:35
I find that "mindset" has to play with the reason that people only get to see their immediate surroundings. They take the "OBE" concept to heart and still are in the mindset that they are actually climbing out of the body, instead of just turning their focus inwards.
 In all the times I have had OBE's I have never used or even felt the use to demand "clarity now". It's just a intent like every other intent we use.

Yeah i must agree. I see my bedroom so i assume ive just climbed out of my body like most can perceive, but i don't believe were really in our body. Chemical reactions give me a sense of being here, but i think our consciousness can be many places at the same time. I say clarity, energy and focus now as it works for me to get a head of steam so to speak, maybe not for everyone.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: June 05, 2020, 18:59:49
I hear people talking about moving away from your body to gain clarity and what have you but that's not quite it either. You can start out away from home and body. You can visit space, other worlds, realities. Also, ask for training from your helpers. Warning: the training grounds can be quite arduous and frightening. But every training session teaches you something on a soul level that will encourage your mental and emotional growth.

HI Nameless,

I guess i can be called a novice/intermediate at the NP reality game even though i started off dream analysis as a teenager, now at 52yrs my desire to explore the further realms is still a hunger. The only times ive managed to have a NP away from home is when ive become lucid from a dream, every other time im in local surroundings i.e. my bedroom, i then move away as i for some reason feel sluggish being near my physical self.

In all my time ive never ever thought about asking for training, this i shall do when im next "out there"
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: my disappointment on: June 03, 2020, 21:05:03
Hi Simo, after 9 years and nothing that you can grab a hold of and say yes this was an adventure, ive had plenty of them even before i realized what was happening. i like many others have read many books by many authors and have taken advice from many on here. I can only give my experience but a few things that can work for most with persistence.

Quote, "where your focus goes energy flows results show". What i mean by this is hourly daily weekly monthly etc have this thought in your mind, this will in turn in print it self in your subconscious. Your intent is where your energy will go, overtime build this energy up. Your focus is to have an AP which you have achieved even if it is a brief lucky right place right time experience, they all count.

As you continue to have in mind what you want to happen the likelihood is that you will more frequently have AP experiences, just continue to be patient. For myself only in this last week i had an AP, first in many many months.

Another thing ive told myself on a conscious level is for when i do have an AP is awareness now clarity now energy now, and this is the first thing i say to myself and repeat it until it happens. This has the power of per longing your journey in the astral and focuses your intention to move forward and have a longer journey. Remember when you realize your OOTB say the above and repeat with intent and your experience will last longer, where your focus goes..

Finally because your experience is going to then last longer with your intent posted shall we say to your astral self, this then will give your more confidence expectation for the same to happen again with your next AP, and so the cycle continues.

Please try this as its the intent and your focus over time that with anything in life will gain you results, you just have to be persistent. wink wink
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: June 03, 2020, 20:14:38
No ap is greater than another, many ppl swear that phasing into a completely different scene is the only way it works cuz thatís all they have witnessed or experienced working for them,. I think it all comes down to preference the way I do it is very tactile and meditative wait and see I donít form any conclusions I only form intent and sense my tactile environment,. Other ppl are very visually oriented and itís ok to try both methods,. I think if you want to be well rounded you should strive for every way you can,. Iíve never been able to ďclimb the ropeĒ it just never works itís always forced and I can just naturally get out why waste all this energy I could use on energy mediation and meditation / energy work relax donít work so hard thatís what has worked for me,. Soon as I relax the ap comes on.

I agree that it comes down to preference and have tried the climb the rope technique, the look up to the sky technique and imagine that your falling and others etc. Generally i fall asleep and then become aware either during or just after energy fluctuations where my astral body is all i feel, then i exit. At the moment in the uk i am furloughed while we work through this virus. So am able to experiment with all the time in the world.

Ill wake up in the early hours and set my intent which i guess is a message to my subconscious of my intent for an AP. This doesn't always work but my first AP in the best part of a year was through this method, meditation, stay relaxed and fall asleep for my astral body to be ready and waiting for a journey. grin grin
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: June 03, 2020, 00:33:25
hi all,

this leads me to more questions and answers.

My experiences in the Astral have come via becoming aware in a "dream" and then taking control, falling asleep and then being aware of the energy fluctuations or hypnagogic imagery, weird sounds. Do you always exit the same way? is fear ever present where you lose vibrations and stay in your body? and do you exit in the same location to the astral.

learning loads here people and its interesting to get others perspective.

thanks

stephen cheesy
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: June 03, 2020, 00:21:28
During the first moments "out the body", especially due to a spontaneous SP related experience, the first thing you have to deal with is the initial shock and awe that you are out. Next, you need to get your bearings on where you are. The more you have increased your "lucidity/awareness" in the scenario, the more control over things that you seem to have.

I believe, through being shown in my own personal experiences, that when we find ourselves "out of body", that we indeed are in a parallel version of our immediate surroundings.
i like this thread.
yes the initial shock and the realization that im in my AP vehicle and to take control and be careful with my thoughts and what i want to do immediately. yes the more i say awareness now clarity now energy now the more i have and then and only then i can get a grasp on my surroundings. having always been in my physical environment (in my AP) as i remember it it is indeed a mirror of the physical, at least till i explore further afield.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: June 03, 2020, 00:05:27
Blidge, what Iím talking about Incase you donít understand is everytime in the astral projection when in your house, everytime you turn a corner in your house everything changes slightly then another corner itís changed more then another until you are basically unable to tell exactly where you are or why your room looked exactly the same but your living room has different furniture,. So in many worlds theory in a state of electromagnetic quallibrium this is axís rly what would happen.

Coincidence ?

i have noticed this every time i have an AP and then either i exit my bedroom through the door or window, in either case the further i go the more changes that i see to my everyday home environment in my projection. grin
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: June 03, 2020, 00:00:21
Something worth mentioning if you are ever somewhere you donít want to be, close your eye lift your legs and lean back think of your body and you will be there,. I do this often and when I open my eyes Iím still out of body but it COULD put you back into the physical realm.

quite a lot to take in with your reply's, but regards the above when ive found myself in a dark or uncomfortable place, instead of escaping the AP location i simply send love joy and happiness, this always does the trick. Example ive had nightmares in the past with green foliage i.e. trees bushes grass. My nightmares consisted of the trees branches reaching out to me trying to engulf me, like an extremely aggressive man eating plant  shocked

In my AP i sent love joy and happiness and the atmosphere feeling changed and the threat was no longer there. grin     
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: May 31, 2020, 04:16:57
Edit:  basically, because we are in non physical reality distance doesnít mean anything so I believe the more decisions you make to move away from your physical body is the key to that whole scenario,.

Hi dark, i like this last quote of yours and vibrates with me. In past journeys over the years i have found that the further away from my physical body the more fluent and control i have in my location wherever that may be. There is a definite change from having just exit my body (if in deed that's where i was, assuming that our consciousness is in the physical body,not sure!) walls when trying to move through them takes a lot of effort and i have to convince myself that nothing here is real and there are no laws.

Once i tell myself this the world or the astral is my oyster,  i just have to master having more journeys and keeping my concentration on everything that i want to achieve while out there.

Another question for you all, whats your preferred exit strategy and why?

thanks guys
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: May 31, 2020, 04:03:01
I think what I have to say will spark something to talk about, man.., I love being here, so glad to always be welcomed with open arms even after going awol for a few months!

hi dark, thanks for your perspective. I just love that my question has sparked all these replies and its certainly hit the mark and posed questions that are not always easy to answer. Lets get thinking people...
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: May 31, 2020, 03:56:42
If everyone from different countries whom speak separate languages see and relate the same experiences, than the intellectuals agnostics and otherwise should be spear heading a movement in the scientific community to really find out what is going on here,.

I suspect governing bodies already have done this and have technologies based around these ideas in some sense or another,.

I also suspect government agencies from many years back used many many techniques to master the astral for deviant means and have come across the issue that we are discussing.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral awareness on: May 29, 2020, 01:32:52

So things happen rather quickly. Thinking of touching that grass, the grass is already in your hand. If you want to throw a ball, the ball is already in your hand. I think that fact catches many people of guard. This isn't always the case. I found some NP realities don't respond like that.
[/quote]
thanks for the reply, im ok in the astral having had many many experiences since i was a teenager, but this experiences was fascinating as my command to see flowers happened immediately, but not always.

[/quote]
 The more you engage your focus to the scenario, the longer you will prolong it. Don't worry about your physical body, it is doing fine. So, don't even think about it, that's a experience killer as well. If your physical body needed attention, your NP experience would instantly end and you would find yourself back in your physical body focus. Your physical body is the number #1 priority!
[/quote]

regards my physical body, something that ive been wanting to do for years but never managed to be successful with it is send healing to my physical self. I guess i need to be having more experiences and keep the intent there.

[/quote]

It's time to don your "explorer's hat" and go do some exploring. Oh, that's right, you are already wearing your explorer hat! 
[/quote]

what do you do to go exploring in the NP?

[/quote]
Sometimes when I wanna fly very far very fast the atmosphere will turn a shade of red and the distance will bend toward me sort of,. If I fly up to the atmosphere itís like Sci-fi videos going into warp drive when you see them hit hyperdrive except they arenít stars around me itís like just super bright tracers as I hit the limit of the earth realm or whatever I never mad it past that was to scared,. But I bet if I did it again it wouldnít be like that at all,.
[/quote]

Hi and thanks for the reply.

flying is one of my nemesis, sometimes i can and other times there's more effort and less end result. i have the intension, ill look up to the moon and point my arms forward like im superman and nothing happens arrgghh. just wish there was a fail safe method that worked every time. i can control myself by floating as theres no gravity, this i tell myself. so many laws that DONT exist in this realm..

[/quote]

When I am a certain distance from my body I can do quite a lot of crazy things will my sight to clear up and just a bunch of crazy things,.

But getting out and in my home everything is super solid and very much immutable,.
[/quote]

what crazy things do you do?
super solid in my home until i get out, this i experienced but why is this the case even though this is the astral?

i know a multitude of ways to get out there, but what methods do you both use?

many thanks and hoping i can get out tonight?

regards blidge
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral awareness on: May 27, 2020, 04:38:04
Hi all, been as long while since I last posted but had an astral experience that id like to share.

I went to bed at 11pm, listening to my affirmations via headphone. Woke up at 5am turned my ipod off and stayed very still.

Possibly 1hr or so went by feeling vibrations but trying to remain still. My head got very hot and my breathing increased. I wanted to have a wide awake projection but made a mess of it at the latter stages.

I turned over and soon fell asleep. The next thing I know I felt my body loose from the physical.

It was the weirdest sensation but I was like ripping my astral self away and the more I pulled I could hear a very high pitch sound the harder I pulled away from my physical self.
I wanted to roll out of my body on to the floor, and I did.
I repeated to myself awareness now clarity now energy now over and over again. Repeating this did the trick, full awareness energy and visual awareness.

Walked through my bedroom wall and out side.
I saw trees and bushes that looked lifeless so I imagined  roses on them and they started just appearing.
It felt real easy.

Question I have is how do I remain in control of myself when trying to have an ootb from an awake state?
Any advise appreciated, my first experience in a long time.

Regards
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Reading people's thoughts on: April 06, 2019, 12:20:39
Eh thanks for the reply. Next time I'll take in what else is happening around me and how I feel, bottle that moment and manifest it at a given time. What a skill to have knowing what someone is thinking.

All them times it has happened over the years it always feels normal, as of its supposed to happen.

Great..
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Reading people's thoughts on: April 06, 2019, 00:49:19
Hi all, have u ever had a situation where someone who your with is thinking something, about to say it verbally and you hear it in your own head first🤔

This has happened to me on countless occasions at any given time. It's almost like I'm reading there thoughts or their thoughts are on a certain frequency and I'm attuned to it.

Can anyone identify with this? And how can I make this happen more frequently?
Thanks
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: fear and achieving goal on: March 27, 2017, 21:03:01

When she was around the age of four she had fallen off of a very high swing damaging her hip which caused the pain ever since and paid many a dollar to relieve the pain to no avail. So in August some thirty nine years since the pain had become so intense that one night she said to hell with it and attempted to "fix" the accident. Every night she tried to dream of when she was 4 and on the swing again, it took here many a night until she achieved this. After a few nights when she achieved this the dream was quite vivid and she was aware, so what she did has her 4 year old self she played on the swing but she changed the course of what happened, instead of falling off the swing she jumped forward off it and landed softly on her feet. She then went, in her dream to her mother saying come and watch what I can do, as as her mother watched she would repeat the action of swinging on the swing and jumping off and softly landing on her feet, again and again until she awoke. Within two days her back and hip pain began to recede and within two months the pain no longer existed.

The above as made me question one thing about all of this healing ability over time, time being of interest. Would you say that time travel happened here? Is time a figment of our consciousness and not recognized in the astral world? she was able to heal something that happened over 30 years previous, in a way deleting the event as if it never happened. What limitations are there when this kind of thing can happen? It leaves many unanswered questions and possibilities that id love to explore. Thoughts anyone?
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: fear and achieving goal on: March 27, 2017, 20:47:14
Great experiences, blidge! You've ended a fear cycle by reacting to the fear with the greatest weapons of all - Love Smiley
The results of your healing are very impressive. You already know how it's done, so if you need to heal yourself or others, do the same thing during APs. You can also focus on healing during mediation.
When I read your story last night before bed, I had a few dreams myself that involved my fears. Maybe for some reason I subconsciously requested to work on them. I never thought they were anything to worry about though. For example I have a fear of being in elevators if I get stuck, I think I will suffocate. I also have needle phobia, medical procedures, blood, etc. So, my two dreams involved exactly these scenarios, only this time I did not panic. It was like an action movie where the main characters always find a way out. When I woke up, I felt very energized.

For example I have a fear of being in elevators if I get stuck, I think I will suffocate. I also have needle phobia, medical procedures, blood, etc. So, my two dreams involved exactly these scenarios, only this time I did not panic.
In my experience a voice said to me "I'd be wary about going through there" for me it was as if this was set up to test me, to see if i would run away,but i never did. Now i feel as if i can now face other fears. My knee is much better but not perfect yet.

I guess in your case it was about time to deal with these issues, and this you did.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: fear and achieving goal on: March 25, 2017, 21:54:11
Got a story for you
For thirty nine years this one lady had suffered from a weak back. The pain would come and go but would never leave completely, the conditioned worsened to where she needed medical treatment almost constantly. When she was around the age of four she had fallen off of a very high swing damaging her hip which caused the pain ever since and paid many a dollar to relieve the pain to no avail. So in August some thirty nine years since the pain had become so intense that one night she said to hell with it and attempted to "fix" the accident. Every night she tried to dream of when she was 4 and on the swing again, it took here many a night until she achieved this. After a few nights when she achieved this the dream was quite vivid and she was aware, so what she did has her 4 year old self she played on the swing but she changed the course of what happened, instead of falling off the swing she jumped forward off it and landed softly on her feet. She then went, in her dream to her mother saying come and watch what I can do, as as her mother watched she would repeat the action of swinging on the swing and jumping off and softly landing on her feet, again and again until she awoke. Within two days her back and hip pain began to recede and within two months the pain no longer existed.

This is amazing simply amazing. i asked a question on the pulse about time travel and changing events as we remembered them in order for the event to have no effect, in essence for it never to of happened, or appear to have not. This just confirms that time travel per-say is possible, she convinced her subconscious that the event never happened so there was no reason to have had the injury, so it went in time. Also at the subconscious level we have more control and power to change many physical aspects, and this is one of them. i will try to achieve the above as there are many incidents in my life that i want the time to change.     

I had a similar issue though I didn't sleep on it. When I was younger I dropped a can of food on my foot. Since it has caused pain that would come and go at times maybe once a week for a few days, it was never as bad to where I couldn't walk though it was a bother. And one day not to long ago actually I had read the story noted above, the pain had come back and was also in my leg also and was enough that it was making it hard to sleep. So I massaged my foot and to the best of my ability I tried imagining my foot as though it were healed, not that it would be healed, but that it was healed now then as I did what I was doing. After about five minutes of doing this, the pain began to recede in my leg and foot enough for me to sleep and I was more tired than I was before that I went to sleep. Come the middle of the night I was awoken at a usually time by my cat, because I close the door to my room and he is almost in there every night, and at the same time every night he wants to be let out so he will wake me to be let out then I go back to sleep. When he awoke me, before I had gone to sleep there was enough pain that it should have still remained but it was gone. Since then that being about two months ago I have never had the pain again, gone completely.

So I say that you problem is healed and in due time your physical being will reflect it, just wait. The physical reality is not as instantaneous as the nonphysical so it takes just a bit of time, though I do believe some things can come instantaneously even here in the physical.

for you to manage to post such a strong suggestion on a conscious level and for it to have that effect is simply great. i wish for this every day as at the moment now my knee is burning me, but after my experience i know i will heal myself, like you have. It just shows that the mind is extremely powerful.

thanks
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / fear and achieving goal on: March 24, 2017, 21:47:17
Fear and achieving goal

I woken up in the middle of the night as normal but was awake for a while before eventually nodding off. But before I did I gave myself the usual suggestion"im going to have an ootb experience"doesn't always work but this time it did.

I was aware of my astral body so rolled out of bed, told myself"awareness now, clarity now, energy now"and moved towards my window. I made a parting gesture with my hands and moved through the window to a bright sunny day outside.

The surrounding area was plush green and nice,trees bushes etc. A voice said to me "I'd be wary about going through there" meaning moving past the trees.

In the past I'd had nightmares about green follidge grabbing me and twisting branches engulfing me then had to usually wake myself up.  The voice was a reference to the same happening again, the only difference was I was more and conscious now.

I felt fear and that resonated as i approached the trees and bushes. They leant towards me and tried to grab me. I tried another route but the same happened again. So I remembered that I need to show love piece and joy to the trees bushes etc.

I sat and laid back and floated in the air and said" I give u love happiness joy, there's nothing to fear hear" then the fear went and as if it was a story everything changed.

Then I thought to myself what can I do as I lay on the grass looking up at the sky, I focused on healing my injured knee that has plagued me for over 1 year. I placed my hand on my knee and said" I send healing to my physical knee"over again.

I awake soon after and as my day progressed I realised that my knee, even now is much much better than it was.

After all these years of astral travels this is one of the most exciting experiences I've had.

I've one question, how can I advance healing or have you any suggestions.

Thanks

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: limitations on: February 12, 2017, 23:36:11
light beam has answered your question very well ... the only limitations are what you bring ... their are certainly rules in some environments but not necessarily limits (and there is a difference) ...

if you bring fear of the astral, this will be attracted to you ... if you bring joy and peace, you will attract this ... and if you bring limits, you can attract a similar limited environment ...

realize that you are currently interpreting the astral (with your own thoughts and question) from a biological, three-dimensional, physical perspective ... this immediately limits your experience ... do you see now how "you attract it" before you might even project to there?

finally, realize that you are using your biological brain (which does not project with you) to think about something that requires mind, soul and/or spirit (however you want to word that for yourself) ... you will have to let go of the biological brain's questions to prepare for travel ... and this begins to happen naturally as you detach from the five senses of your physical body (and the biological brain goes to sleep).

like Szaxx often holds forth, "see with your mind" ...

thanks S.T. for the above as this really puts things into perspective. You create it before you realise is there, all your preconceived ideas limiting beliefs etc.

In waking life im laid back and have the belief what will be well be. Trying not to gauge with my physical beliefs which are only really useful in the physical reality, should I then in the astral just be laid back and wait for anything to happen with no ideas? or ask something like show me something I need to know so I can grow?
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: limitations on: February 11, 2017, 19:56:17
Hi Lightbeam and thanks for the reply. Yeah you've a point when it comes to energy and attracting energy types that reflect what you are, this applies in this physical reality. i noticed the real change in my ife when i started meditation when i was a teenager. From then on my spiritual journey, health, the kind of people that Ive attracted is much improved.

But the main reason that i ask this question about limitations is what are the possibilities of looking and experiencing ones life, specifically events or certain traumatic times in the astral? kind of reliving it only made the more realistic because you are aware of what is happening but as a way to look at and act out a traumatic time but without fear. Is this possible? i know you cant change the event from happening like time travel which im of or change things but to relive and be able to kind of watch with new eyes.
 your thoughts please..
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / limitations on: February 10, 2017, 02:25:20
Hi all, it's been a while since I posted but thought I'd ask a straight forward question.  What if any are the limitations in astral projection world? or is the answer simply there isn't? I'd like all your views as there are experiences that id like to have and not sure if it'd be possible.

Thanks
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: astral power commands on: September 02, 2016, 02:34:13

Flying is just something I have almost always done naturally in dreams or while OBE. The few times I have even bothered to actually try 'walking' from one place to another I had to use specific intent to do so. The first couple times I did this I landed back in my body before I could get very far. It was as if my Consciousness was saying "Oh, you want to operate with physical limitations... here you go...."

I believe that my decades of meditation and intensive practice of specific Spiritual Exercises gave me the sense of detachment needed to just lift off and fly around freely on a whim.
I wish the above was me as apposed to walking and seemingly having difficulty's flying as easily as you do Robert. I to meditate and have done for 30 years so id like to believe that this has helped me to be more in touch with my inner self. i know what you believe becomes a reality in this realm and these limiting beliefs are holding me back, ill rectify this when im next in the astral realm.

thanks for the feedback.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: astral power commands on: September 02, 2016, 02:03:11
But the trick I developed for this is just throwing the heavy object while already "feeling" the other end of its trajectory to which it was made to travel, which happened to be on the horizon. Problem solved.

I meditate daily and i focus on goals in daily life where i think and focus on real time situations and also think of the ending result of how i want  it to end, just the same as an athlete will think and believe a race event will go for them. It works with constant programming of the mind, so while in the astral i will think of the ending result i.e. actually flying while im attempting to do it and yes if i believe its hard work, it will manifest into my astral state and be hard work. So ill calm my emotions, apart from my emotions of elation when fly like superman.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7