The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 03:38:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: Yesterday at 16:41:06
I was under the notion that Ap was suppose to be able to help you bring your desires to fruition, even if its, not of a real event/thing, even if what it is i'm trying to achieve happens as a placebo effect i'll take it, placebo effects help bring things out of you, that was already there, so me experiencing it as that astrally, would even be satisfying, I want to do it so that I can be satisfied in saying I did it, and maybe get a result, if it don't heed the results I want, I can at least say I tried, I don't think I can just let it go cause I been chasing for so long, I want to do it so I can just move on, I want to complete something in my pathetic life. Heck if people can create beings, out of fear astrally, why can't I get this created, even if it's not real, most of those beings aren't real but they are created.

Also i'm sure that my higher self probably is just  me at my best, I would still be satisfied with it, because its me being all the things I ever wanted to be or accomplish, to tell the truth I wouldn't even want to be on the bad side of that me, everything I ever thought of being and wanted to be is that me, and just to give a example of what that me would be like, a hero, psychic, teleporter, telepathic, telekinesis, do I need to go on, and that is just some of the stuff I suspect that me would be, again I would be satisfied even if its done as a placebo effect  maybe it will stir something within me lol. I know this is all wishful thinking.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 21, 2017, 14:30:14
I also think my problem may lie in my not treating regular dreams, as I would a Projection or Lucid dream it is an experience too I guess, but I hold Astral Projection and lucid dreaming in high regard, and I hold AP Higher than both, cause I thing it will give physical results, like life changing results as apposed to the other two. Take for instance the whole reason I want to project is to do this one thing that I hold dear, and that's meeting the higher self thru it and merging, and me I think this merger will heed some physical or mental results that will change me, at least that is what i'm hoping for........

But the way I see it, if it doesn't work that way why let me wait so long to achieve a projection, when i'm so attached to this notion, just for it to fail and not be what exactly happens and it breaks me forever, send me in a deeper depression than I already am, cause I been trying for  year upon years to achieve this. I haven't been out since I came to the conclusion that this was what I wanted to pursue. I don't wanna do anything else on the astral until I accomplish this feat first. where as you can't do any of that with a regular dream, and with a Lucid one, it will give little results that are only temporary

so in my book

dreams= no results
Lucid dreams= temporary results
AP= realtime longer results= maybe even permanent
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 20, 2017, 16:22:51
that's just it, I haven't had any type of non physical experiences, outside of regular dreaming, and that hasn't given me anything worth saying its a lesson
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 19, 2017, 22:04:40
@Lumaza oh trust and believe I have revisited a lot of techniques that worked for me in the past, but for some reason, they don't work anymore, so like you said we are being challenged to go further. if I did have something i'm pursuing  right now I wouldn't mind the challenge, so now this challenge is ridiculous ATM, with this in effect I haven't been AP for quite a while.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 18, 2017, 22:23:15
In the beginning just breathing is all I used to project as well, until my mind just started to go wild with thoughts instead of quietness, plus other people started throwing in all these other techniques, leaving the most basic one on the back burner til most start forgetting about it. That was how I achieved my very first projection, just by listening to my breathing, while only trying to take a nap, didn't know about AP back then either, so it just happened. So its nothing new just one of the basics that most threw to the waste side when others suggested other techniques. If I can just get my mind to stop rambling on I would love to go back to it.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear of having a stroke during AP on: September 14, 2017, 03:14:53
your mind is the one bringing on some of the sensations, and I don't think, it is in the business of harming itself, so its safe to say you will be ok, your job is to just stay aware during the process and head for the goal (exit).
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sleeping after you die? on: September 10, 2017, 22:57:09
Sleeping is a physical human thing that really don't apply in spirit terms, but I suppose if that's something you want to do you can. I can understand doing it  the beginning when you die, but continuing it after a while isn't necessary, meaning you won't gain anything from doing it. In my opinion the spirit world would be too exciting to think of doing it, but to each its own.
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Telekinesis would be easy to learn if could see very small movements on: September 08, 2017, 09:09:21
i'd never give up practicing if everytime I saw some results, when things don't happen after a while like say after months trying people tend to give up, like darn it show me my hard work paid off yeesh.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a vibration stage inducing fequency I could listen to? on: August 28, 2017, 18:48:12
@Selski My guess is because it's one of the leading  sensations that come along with knowing you are ready for a projection, most of us barely get the other sensation that help discern a project, tho a close second sensation would be the floaty feeling, actually it would be the first but the vibrations is the most popular among most projectors, me included. But to answer his question, i'm not sure there are any freqs that can exactly put you in vibrational state, you better off sitting on a toilet for a short period of time letting your legs fall asleep, and feeling the vibrations from that , then finding a freq that will put you under the influence of it, but this is just my opinion on the matter, cause things like binaural beats don't work on or for me, at least not the ones with bird sounds and such, the ones with very high pitches do sometimes work tho, but I can never find them, once I find them once. again all this is my opinions not facts, but if there were freqs that could do that.......naw most people would keep them to themselves, the real good stuff is out there just either haven't been discovered, or hidden from public. ok enough of my rambling for today.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: An App to remain aware all day on: August 25, 2017, 18:46:53
did you help make this in any way, i ask because of thee two swan symbols are similar
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Oversouls and Parallel Realities on: August 17, 2017, 18:05:31
this begs a even bigger question that this post made me thing of, don't worry its still on the topic of realities. Are we in this "present" moment even the original decision makers that  all these alternate and parallel realities even spawned off of, or are we just another one of or original selves parallels or alternate selves, playing out their untaken decisions, like what ever decision he/she doesn't make we are stuck with? or Maybe i'm just thinking too outside the box to which we don't know.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Vivid Dream: N.D.E.? on: August 12, 2017, 04:03:24
@Nameless from the  looks of my dream it seems that year will bring on an Ice age, but then again I don't know what everyone else experiences is with that year as you just said that year is getting around, tho this will be my first time ever hearing about it. I shall do research to find out other's experiences with that year and compare and come to a conclusion of what I think will happen based on similarities.
13  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Update on my fear test? on: August 05, 2017, 09:40:44
i'm mostly hitting on when people say go see a doctor when people start seeing beyond the veil, and i'm not lumping all together i'm saying most people in general but us projectors should know better because of the things most of us  (projectors) have seen, I been wanted to say something about all that and this post just brung it back up for me specially when Lionheart ask the guy is he seeing a doctor and on meds, I didn't want my chance to go by once again with out voicing what I thought, and now that I said it and got it out i'm happy. also wasn't aware this was old it was in my show unread and new post list, I always check that first when logging in Vongruen brung this topic/post back up , putting it on the unread new post list for me. I don't pay attention to dates, I go straight to reading and then replying, so sorry I made a ruckus what was said  just brung up something I been wanting to say for a long time.
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Update on my fear test? on: August 05, 2017, 02:59:02
hold up I see this all the time, as long as what yall see on the astral stay on the astral its fine, but let people start seeing them in the physical you label them crazy and need to see a doctor, that is so hypocritical to me. its been said time and again that the astral can change your perception and look of the physical world, you start seeing beyond the veil, each day the veil is being torn down, i say this can be proof along with  all other accounts of the paranormal events I've read over the years I been alive. no matter how we slice it people will continue being afraid of the unknown smh. Now I have not read or seen this persons other post, but I speaking from all other accounts, where people are being labeled crazy or delusional  from seeing beyond the veil, we are projectors here we know better,  and we have no business dropping labels after the things we've seen, the other side is just as real as this side remember that.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Mirrors as.... doorways to astral projection on: July 28, 2017, 17:06:50
well I never knew it to be a gateway to the astral, I knew you could use it as a portal after the fact that you had already projected, I didn't know you can use it to help project, unless I missunderstood your referencing of it, I would like to read this book do you think there's a pdf of it. I would also like  to thank you for the idea as well, I will attempt to use the mirror when I do get out to help me accomplish my mission, it will help me get to the being i'm after quicker.
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Lucid Dream: The Connection on: July 26, 2017, 08:40:22
This experience was in no way  about sex, though it did display the act in the beginning. it was about trying to make a connection.

we were trying to establish a connection. In astral projection and lucid dreaming sex and or hugging isn't what it is in the physical, except when you trying to do it which at the beginning of the sex thing I was, until it came to her, but yea sex during those experiences is basically exchange in knowledge or trying to connect on deeper levels, getting to know everything about the person you connecting with.

this was something me and her came up with to connect so that it can speed up the process of her knowing me, and we can move on to other things like say a friendship or wishes whatever, but she wasn't co-operating with me, like I said she knows me more than I know her cause she wasn't being open to me knowing her, which is why al that other stuff happened with my face melting from trying to hard, and all I saw was that she was a deep void. so please don't take the experience as an orgy, that's not what I was trying to relay.

Yes I found out pretty quickly who this woman was, and this thing between us was planned to get to know one another on a deeper level,but it didn't go as i thought it would. I thought she would open up to me as well , not just me sharing who I am.
17  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: When I die I want to - Fear of death topic on: July 19, 2017, 08:16:11
@Thaomasofgrey- I was under the impression they don't force you to do anything, even if they could how could they if I don't enter the light, or come home so to speak, also becoming one with  the ultimate, being is definitely not one of the things i'm looking forward to at all, I rather be independent, not like everyone else, that's still like being a droid or something to me. also I don't see how me wanting to be in seclusion sometimes will make me selfish if i'm going out helping spirits and beings in need all the time, I don't have to do that then that would make me selfish, but that is something I always wanted to do.
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: When I die I want to - Fear of death topic on: July 18, 2017, 23:00:22
Something tells me you have some unreal expectations... and those expectations drive your desire to project.  That's kind of a bad reason to project (my opinion, feel free to ignore me.  Wink).

Honestly, you sound like the "grass is greener on the other side" type person...
Here's a tip for you:  The grass is the same "there" as it is "here".  It's the same grass.  Work on bettering yourself "here", because nothing about you changes "there".

Let me ask you this... what if you end up in another reality which you can't personally control every aspect of to create your secret rift?  This is part and parcel of why you're here in the first place... you still have to learn to accept things and allow them to be as they are, instead of trying to control everything.  This is the problem with most people today, they try so hard to control their lives and that is what causes suffering (unreal UNMET expectations).

um yeah I was under the impression that this was a if I DIE post and that was what my answer was to, not something I will do while projecting I already have a goal for that and that is the merger with higher self so that I can help inspire and heal this world. Beside how is it unrealistic to do those thing in the spiritual/astral worlds if it is controlled by thought, and supposedly you are able to do what your hearts desire there. I'm for sure not going into any lights to be reborn, I never wanted to return here.

The people with knowledge are the ones who become stuck , cause they have their belief systems and when they die they become stuck in them, come on man have an  broad imagination, that's changing so that you don't become stuck in your own belief system. I believe in the unreal and unacomplishable stuff....... ok now i'm just babbling on so I will end this here, it sounded better in my head lol,hope you get the gist of what I was trying to say embarassed tongue undecided
19  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spirituality and Sobriety on: July 18, 2017, 22:39:10
Wanna know the kicker of your goal?

You ALREADY are the "something more" you're searching for.
You ALREADY have the power to help heal this world.

Projecting doesn't give you anything that isn't already there... you just lack perspective.  
Projection doesn't give perspective.  That only comes from within.

well if that's the case, me doing this will act as a placebo effect to what I already have, and help me realize it or reactivate it for me its just a reassurance for me if anything so that I can start anew. also i hear a lot of people say Astral projection changes their perspective on life, or made them look at life differently, so why would it not do the same for me? I feeli need to go thru this process in order to help me believe what you said.
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do Dreams Really Do That!!? on: July 18, 2017, 20:08:57
I think we were thought forms at a time too, and the source may have went thru the same process you gave to give us permanantcy ( I know I messed up on that word lol), though we do die off/become erased after a while. yea seems farfetched, but that's what I came to lol. though we also continue on in some fashion after our death.
we don't know what happens to our creation after it is erased, but we still remember it,so it exists still
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do Dreams Really Do That!!? on: July 18, 2017, 19:45:24
from Spiritual Forums

Michelle11:
I think the dream that followed was showing you where you are possibly blocked from your ability to find your calling in life. Your grandmother talked to you from a human perspective, why can't you be more like your brother? This is a comparison judgment. There is nothing wrong with you but possibly you may feel you don't measure up to some sort of societal idea of who we are supposed to be. It's simply not true. find what makes you happy and follow it.

as for the demons and monsters in the class room, my take is that they are that way because the ate the blindness chocolate. We are blind and confused as humans, some more than others, and some who are in a lot of pain they know not how to release so they inflict it on others. offload it on others to feel better. This doesn't make them evil but rather simply confused and striking out. You have awareness now and so you no longer need to strike out in this fashion but you may be judging your performance in life. I suspect both the vision and dream were trying to help you see that better so you can move past it.

As for your question I would not think a dream would continue on after we have ended it since we are the authors of the dream but I am no expert in these things so I can't say for sure. But I am not someone who ascribes to evil or demons. Just humans behaving badly and in hurtful ways.

MergingWolf (me):
heh well knowing me I thought after that vision I had special ability to see what people really were inside, so I guess in a way it ties in with what you were saying. And it turns out my brother isn't so good after all, I guess it was a case of me thinking he had his life together while I was struggling with mine, but it turned out to not be the case.

in case you want to keep up to date: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115203
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do Dreams Really Do That!!? on: July 18, 2017, 19:23:32
hmm i'm going to answer the question according to your post, it gave me some idea. ok so God/source is the creator of us right, he/it is sort of absent from his creation, but yet we still continue, so in a ways the answer is yes our dreams we create continue on, which would explain my already in progress dream I had after a meeting with my granny, what you think? and thanks btw for the Idea. I know it seems simple, but that's what I came up with.
23  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Lucid Dream: The Connection on: July 18, 2017, 18:25:53
Ok so I became lucid in my dream while running in an alley, once I noticed where I was I continued running down the alley to my old home (15 years old), when I got there both My grannies was sitting on the back porch, I happily rushed up  to them saying hi, with excitement they said it back, as I ran into the house cause I remembered why I was running in the alley, I had took something from my friend Seans house ( he's not from my child hood they both just seemed to blend in together), when I got in the house I ran down to my old bedroom (the Basement), when I got down there everything was as if I never left, except my bed and everything seemed much smaller, so I tried to actually make it bigger by waving my hands at it spirit fingers style, but nothing happened.

At this point I quickly heard my friend Sean and his ex wife outside so I hid, while Sean was up stairs looking for me, his wife  climbed thru the basement window, and headed over to my bed, she then quickly raised my cover and found the thing I had took from their house, she hurried rushing towards the stairs where I was hiding (didn't see me) yelling to Sean that she found what I took. Sean came downstairs to confront me about it, i told him I took it cause I felt we were losing our friendship, and I knew he'd come after me if i took the item ( it was some sort of GPS system) he cherished. He then proceeded to say, you know you dreaming right, I said I know, i'm already lucid, he didn't believe me til I mentioned my GF in the physical world, cause at first I mentions something about still being in love with my ex who happens to also be my first everything at that point in my teenhood.

Then suddenly another blend came along, i was still in my basement, but then my childhood came along, a lady by the name of Brenda was outside my basement window, I flirted with her with googley eyes and saying heyyy!! Ms. Brenda three times. Then suddenly  my high school friend DJ  pulled up on the lot that belonged to my childhood house (still in my teenhood basement) in a  white Rolls Royce drinking some sort of liquid that wasn't liquor. My friend Sean and I went out to meet him, I had one small sip of the liquid and the scene turned into a party on the lot, the change happened so swiftly I spilled the liquid on Sean, who was now sitting in a chair next to his wife and some other chick, and some other woman who looked out of place cause I never seen her before, she had like a golden skin with black hair, and she was staring at me, there was a small connection there.

Then it jumps to everyone having sex, I was having sex with the girl that was with Sean and his wife, I tried to do anal with her and she screamed and ran away (around the lot), after a while she came back and offered her butt to me. But when I was about to oblige, the golden woman stepped in front of me and caught my attention, our staring at each other was just so mesmerizing, without looking I slowly penetrated her goodies, but this wasn't about sex at all although I could feel her very wet goodies all over mine, we were trying to connect to each other, it seemed she was having a easy go at connecting to me , but I was sweating bullets trying to connect to her ( we never broke eye contact), I was trying so hard to connect that a part of my face begin to melt, she was this deep dark void I couldn't penetrate to make the connection, it was like she was blocking me, at one point she broke a sweat, letting me know that there was something about me that got a reaction from her, i wish I knew what she saw that made her break into a sweat, everything around us faded and it was just us, I never did find out anything about her but i'm sure she knows all of me, I then woke up refreshed.
24  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Do Dreams Really Do That!!? on: July 18, 2017, 16:50:23
Ok so bare with me. Do dreams really end after we awake from them or do they continue in our absence in some fashion, if so do we just disappear from the dream or do a dream character of our self continue it upon awakening? I ask this because of a dream I just awoke from that I hope continued in my absence, but also because of a experience I had that most of you probably read, about Thee Window to my Grannies Afterlife, if you haven't read it I will post the link. But anyways after that vivid experience ended, I was sent to a already in progress dream, like I literally walked into a dream already going on. Ok as promised the link, but I will be also adding the dream that followed that experience in cause you got caught up and interested lol

the Dream that followed- http://www.astralvoid.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=902&sid=632da1a1c0b14747c75f1cd59210afd2

The experience- http://www.astralvoid.com/topic901.html#p4260

please leave comments answering the question here as well as if you wanted to comment about the links

thanks
25  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spirituality and Sobriety on: July 18, 2017, 16:32:29
my addiction is Astral projection, but only because i'm trying to reach the goal of merging with my higher self, and become something more, to help heal this world, and because of this pursuit, i have failed at actually projecting at all, which brings on depression. I've projected a few times, but at those times I wasn't on the pursuit, though I was always on the pursuit of searching for a at to come into the powers that was taken from me in another life, anyway once I started the pursuit my projections stopped completely.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9