The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 24, 2020, 21:22:10

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
201  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Hello Board!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am new here on: July 06, 2011, 16:25:20
Hello! Welcome to the pulse!  grin
202  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I have possession problems, please help me on: July 03, 2011, 20:23:18
Ah, ok then.
203  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I have possession problems, please help me on: July 03, 2011, 17:58:05
and in case ya not up to date Xanth does not like that word "peadophilie" as he has deleted many of my post because of that word peodophilie as his mates (CIA) dislike peadophilia understandably of course grin...
for that reason i wont go into that discussion again...

Erm, am I missing something? Why is it that you seem to think Xanth is somehow involved with the CIA?  huh
204  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Allo. Did you just say Hello? No I said allo but that's close enough... on: June 29, 2011, 21:18:35
It's kind of weird, because I was reading your post on meeting Frank Kepple on the Astral Pusle Island.  Is the API an area that people from this forum tried to create on the Astral Plane?

Yeah, it was created a while back by members on this forum as a sort of meeting place. Isn't very active nowadays though...
205  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Projection into Television on: June 27, 2011, 21:36:56
You guys saw them too, didn't you? The tv people...

http://guerradepipoca.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/poltergeist.jpg

That's just....creepy  undecided
206  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Stop Everything, it's the new real Jesus on: June 27, 2011, 17:42:44
Well, im gonna say that you can learn to play the piano instantly by watching this  cheesy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ
207  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Stop Everything, it's the new real Jesus on: June 21, 2011, 21:55:10
Aparently, I spelled apparently wrong.

Aparently so Smiley

Man, I though Jesus would be the type of guy who'd love a good slice o' toast... - Feel free to use this as a sig, lol wink
208  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Setting up my Morning Schedule on: June 21, 2011, 20:10:29
Yeah, school break coming up soon. Maybe I should do something like this  rolleyes
209  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / I'm not exactly new... on: June 20, 2011, 19:22:26
Hello. I used to be known as Dan C4551DY on this forum. However, whilst practicing phasing last night, I saw beautiful, vivid imagery of a blue bird. I was shocked - it had never been so clear and vibrant before. Some of you may know that 'halcyon' is a mythical bird, kind of like a kingfisher. So, I found the name rather fitting.
Just thought I'd share this rather short story  grin

EDIT: *sigh* Turns out halcyonblue is a swimwear and bikini range... Oh god  undecided
210  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New to Astral Pulse, looking for group/center in NYC on: June 20, 2011, 18:21:28
Welcome Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]