The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 05, 2023, 01:15:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How hard/narrow of focus do you use for the visuals when noticing/phasing? on: May 23, 2021, 15:28:06
Once again, another excellent focus technique. Motion based visualization is very effective. Do you ever feel a "etheric tug" to one side or another? If you do, you would love my technique that I made in this thread here. It really taught me quite a bit and helped me learn to navigate my NPR destinations. I wrote this under my prior name "Lionheart" that I used years ago here. A lot of it came as a result of Robert Bruce's NEW technique. Learning how to manipulate that "etheric energy" was very useful.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html

"etheric tug" is a rarity for me, used a rocking technique (like being on a swing or hammock) in the past many years ago but didn't stick with it for long. I'll give your technique from the link a go.

BTW tried the waving hand thing from the thread you linked to, talk about getting strange sensations in the hands lol grin I will have to play around with that some more.
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Break Time on: May 23, 2021, 08:25:09
Fascinating, had no idea squirrels were that intelligent. Thanks for the laughs grin
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: May 23, 2021, 08:20:16
Thanks for the insides Lu!

Both times was something completely new to me, so got a little too excited and that ended it. But hopefully I'll get to explore it more once I get accustomed to it.
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How hard/narrow of focus do you use for the visuals when noticing/phasing? on: May 23, 2021, 07:54:30
Welcome AForceGhost!

Not an experienced phaser, but here's my 2 cents.

First off, it's nice to see someone else mentioning the deep purple wash of color, I experienced the same in the beginning and still do but to a lesser degree now.

I find though, that if I try to relax into perceiving it, I just end up losing it and go back to the dark blackness that comes about in an earlier F10 state.

It has helped me keeping a wide peripheral gaze, try to observe the entire field of view without focusing on anything.

Ok, so when I let go of the physical and put my full focus behind my eyes, I can narrow in through this balancing act between relaxing/opening up my mind, and focusing/clearly engaging with whatever I’m seeing/sensing behind my eyes or in my mental space. The problem is, sometimes there’s nothing to see. The purple cloud doesn’t come but it feels like I’m sucked into this deep F10 state. My ears are muted, my body is numb, there’s ringing in my ears, and it feels like there’s this pressure in the top of my head and at times in my brow. But it’s just dark black.

If I catch self thinking of any of those things, I relax and recommit to the sense behind my eyes. I stay engaged, but it’s like there’s nothing to engage with.

Pressure on top of the head at the brow and nasal bridge, numb body and ringing ears, feels like getting close to something happening but nothing does. Yep been there, in my case it lasted around a month but it newer really lead directly to anything, and eventually stopped occurring.

I can get stuck in this state for 50+ mins without anything changing. Any advice to get the visuals kick started?

I've had some success by keeping the mind busy with some form of visualizing. For instance a white ball of light traveling in a horizontal figure 8/infinity symbol in the head with crossing point at the pineal gland, after that got trivial I added a second ball going in the opposite direction then a second figure 8 rotated 90 degrees and so on..

Another thing that worked was visualizing standing outside in the yard and looking around, a first noticing the big things, like, there's that tree over there, the neighbors rooftop etc. After a while it's like the mind starts filling in the smaller stuff, like the colors of the flowers the tree branches swaying in the wind, till the point of it almost feeling like you are really there. Then walking around the house, down the street..

The downside to this though in my experience is getting to immersed in it and eventually drift off to sleep, it's a sort of balancing act I guess.

But in the end IMO it's "just" a matter of practice, practice, practice. Taking the meditation/body relaxation to a new level and finding out what works for YOU. I've found that the smallest things can have a big impact. For instance, I watched a YT video about 3rd eye activation, one of the things was to close the eyes and look up. As the girl in the video demonstrated this her eyelids twitched rapidly, but when I tried it that didn't happen. Turned out I was closing my eyes to hard, so I started paying attention to relaxing the muscles around the eyes (and face in general), which significantly brought down the time to get to the colors/patterns (hypnagogic imagery).

I'll stop blabbering here grin
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: May 22, 2021, 03:25:27
Just curious Bob, what do you experience after you have that "system overload"? I ask that because you sound like you are ready to learn more about the Doorways that await you there. If that is the case, we can proceed with that conversation here.

So far I've only gotten past the "overload" 2 times. The first time (the one in my journal) lead to a calm silent blackness. The second time I didn't "go" anywhere but saw a golden yellow blob/field floating around in the dark like the wax mixture inside a lava lamp, at times it covered the entire field of view.
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: May 20, 2021, 06:37:16
"system overload" 👍 there's the phrase I was looking for to describe my visual “white outs” that had me clicking out or "waking up" for months before finally getting past it. Just out of curiosity, do you also experience a series of small "overloads" leading up to the "big one" ?
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: May 17, 2021, 13:24:52
I love that "3D void" too. It is so peaceful. It's a great place to contemplate life in general or you could just "be" and enjoy the silence. There is no "electrical" interference there at all.

smiley

Yes the silence (of the mind) there was awesome, hope to visit it soon again.
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: May 17, 2021, 13:07:49
Good stuff Lumaza!

Ah yes the excess saliva and the need to swallow, that was a big hurdle to overcome in the beginning for me. I guess it's like the 'don't think of a pink elephant' and all you can think about is a pink elephant LOL.

Tried the noticing thing too, but that lead to my eyes moving and focusing every time something would appear, and as you say it gets boring quick.

What works best for me now is "going to sleep" but staying awake. I mean when I go to bed I'm not focusing on looking at the back of the eyelids or focusing on the eyes at all, I'm just somewhere in my head/mind's eye drifting away. So I (try to) recreate that state while keeping a little focus on staying conscious, so far it's the most efficient way I've found and gets me to the hypnagogic imagery the fastest. Still struggling with actually phasing though, but it feels like I'm getting close smiley
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: May 16, 2021, 04:03:18
210513 (phasing sensation)
When practicing phasing up until now it's gone like this:

After 5-15 minutes the usual white/dark purple swirling patterns starts to appear, then some small white flashes in the
peripheral "vision". Eventually a big flash that turns everything white and one of two things happen: either I get "knocked
out" of the meditative state or I click out(fall asleep).

But this time was different. I finally managed to stay conscious through it while relaxed in a meditative state. As the white
faded away I felt a single pulse of tingling sensation running from head down to lower torso, kinda like a mix of the feeling
of getting the chills and the buzzing sensation of e.g. hands being asleep, but more rough and electric. Then total darkness
with some 3d feeling to it, tried to go from there but with no luck. Felt pretty good being in the darkness, total relaxation
and not a care in the world  cool
60  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quote Yourself on: April 27, 2021, 16:59:23
In my part of the world we have one that goes:

Do what I say, not what I do  grin
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: April 17, 2021, 16:17:33
210417 (lucid dream)

Had a fun one last night.

In an apartment with a girl, she was coming on to me but instead of the usual fooling around that's getting a bit old at this point, I asked her if she wanted to go flying instead. She told me she didn't have money for a plane ticket, explained to her that this was a dream and we didn't need a plane we could just go jump out the window and fly like birds, she didn't believe me so I lifted of the floor and floated between the floor and ceiling, she seemed chocked/surprised and didn't want to fly. So instead I suggested we changed size for fun, shrunk us down to miniature size guessing about 5cm in height, it was pretty cool being on the floor next to a couch and looking underneath it, where the lower part of it started seemed like it was a couple of meters up, had fun chasing each other around in the building running between chair legs and whatnot until I woke up.
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: NP related articles/videos on: March 27, 2021, 11:49:33
 smiley He does a really good job at bringing it down to a understandable level IMO, there's lots of other interesting videos on the metaRising channel.
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: NP related articles/videos on: March 26, 2021, 19:34:13
Take Vitamin B6 Before Bed To Better Remember Your Dreams, Study Finds
https://www.studyfinds.org/vitamin-b6-before-bed-remember-dreams/

Documentary ~ Is Reality Simulated? | The Simulation Argument and Consciousness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmRTC6xhis4
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: March 14, 2021, 07:29:56
WOW shocked you've got some skills! That's beautiful, cute girl smiley

Often thought about recreating/drawing(on pc) some of the stuff from the NP, but so far it's just been some scribbles with windows paint. Any program you would recommend for a novice ?
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: March 14, 2021, 05:53:57
OMG! The transgender agenda has spread to the astral shocked just kidding..

Strange one for sure grin
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / NP related articles/videos on: February 19, 2021, 20:41:31
Scientists Achieve Real-Time Communication With Lucid Dreamers

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/02/scientists-achieve-real-time-communication-with-lucid-dreamers/
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Sharing some items of interest! on: January 25, 2021, 10:40:11
Mysteriousuniverse 👍 The podcast those 2 crazy Aussies do always makes me laugh grin
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: January 25, 2021, 02:10:04
210124 (vivid dream)

In a room with 3 beautiful woman, they wanted to have sex but I only wanted to be with one (not into group stuff). Went to a room with one of them and we started to make out, the woman then stopped and told me she wanted me to sign/make a contract saying that she would not loose her virginity before going any further. I thought that was a bit strange/contradictory but signed my name on a piece of paper, where the pen and paper came from I do not know, it was just there. The paper had raised dots all over(dimples on the other side) didn't think much about it at the time, other then it was a bit hard to write on because the pen would dip into the "holes", when I handed her the paper I asked if it was ok that the paper had all these dots on it and if only signing my name was ok ? She said it was fine, took the paper and we continued to make out. Nothing really happened after that besides more making out.

After waking up and going about my day and in the back of my mind trying to make sense of the dream it hit me, did I get tricked into signing a contract written in braille script  huh
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: January 07, 2021, 15:03:12
Thanks tides, yeah was a nice little experience  smiley

Been thinking about the test, and if I may have influenced the outcome by subconsciously wanting a wrong answer. Tried to have no expectations to the outcome but I guess I can't rule it out. Would like to try this again, but next time ask something I don't know the answer to.

It just hit me that their answers are neighboring prime numbers.
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: January 06, 2021, 18:58:54
210106 (lucid dream)

Inside a building felt like the top floor/high up. Had sex with a "split woman", she sitting on a table/counter me standing up, but at the same time having a conversation with her standing to the right of me. Some people entered the room and she said let's go to the moon room, followed her outside and down a spiraling staircase. There where small square rooms without roofs floating in darkness along the staircase, got to the "moon room" at the bottom but it was occupied (was a bit puzzled as to why she had led me down the staircase when it was clear what rooms had people in them just from looking down from the top of the staircase).

We went back up and into the building, got the idea to test the "characters" a little, asked the girl what's 2 times 7 ? She just stood there with a blank expression on her face, asked again what's 7+7 ? After a while she answered 13  huh, tried the same with a guy in the room he answered 17  huh.

Suddenly it hit me why am I walking around when I could be flying/floating, tried to lift of the floor but no dice, felt very heavy and somehow anchored to the floor, while doing this I realized everyone in the room was staring at me like what the hell is he doing, then woke up.

Following I felt drained of energy, heavy feeling in the head almost like a headache.
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: December 20, 2020, 19:54:18
I will share one that I am having great success with myself. It seems to take on more of a "mysterious" approach than it does relaxing you into submission. I like all kinds of Binaural beats, Isochronic Tones, basically any kind of Meditative music in general.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL6XsKI1738

Thanks for the link! Downloaded and added to my "meditation" library  smiley

Just had a very nice hour and 40 minutes session while listening to that one. After dozing off I had a sort of partial sleep paralysis, at one point it was like legs/feet, arms/hands and lower torso completely disappeared, then the head go a little bit "numb" and I started to get this pressure feeling on top of the head, tried to exit through there but no luck(it did intensify the feeling though). Is this what you describe as "exploding head" feels like ? I've experienced this before but without the pressure on top of the head, and every time upper torso and head to some degree "is always there and won't go to sleep"  sad.
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: December 19, 2020, 15:46:28
201219 (Lucid dream)
Lying down on my back doing my morning meditation/practicing phasing while listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd7e4SNjGBM (been using this one a lot lately).

Clicked out a few minutes after hypnagogic imagery started to appear about ½ hour in. Normally it's just white blobs, lines and tiny "stars", but this time there was a little color to the blobs, white in the center surrounded by purdy dark metallic purple (amethyst black). Clicked out a couple more times before deciding to turn on my side and take a little nap.

Became lucid while dreaming about fishing at a beach after casting out and looking down at the reel that just kept going and going, after ~20 sec. being puzzled why it didn't stop I looked out at the the sea, but the sea had turned into a hilly area, LOL. Did the “Where am I?”, “Where am I going?”, “How did I get here?” and “What am I doing?” from Ryan's book, been trying to "program" myself to do that for a few weeks now before going to sleep at night, so I'm happy to see that it's finally starting to work. Started to fly but next thing I know I'm on a bus, was about to fly of but settled on staying and see what would happen. No empty seats so sat down next to a girl, she began whispering to herself about people she had interacted with, what they had said, how she had responded and why she had responded that way, etc. This went on for a few minutes then I woke up.

Small progress, but progress nonetheless  smiley.
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: December 14, 2020, 13:54:53
201214 - (semi lucid dream)

Was being shown around In a messy house, crowded with young people/teens. Someone showed me to a room I could sleep in, and told me my dog was there. The dog turned out to be a grey wolf, but it felt like he was a long deceased family dog but in a wolf's body. Was taken to another room and told to sit on a chair, a big crow like "bird" with head the size of a human head told me he was going to remove something from my hair, he then started picking at my hair with his beak, I closed my eyes and let him do his thing. Then he told me to open my mouth so he could do the same to my teeth, got a little freaked out by the thought of getting picked in the teeth by a giant bird creature, I opened my mouth and closed my eyes, and prepared for the worst. Luckily it didn't hurt, instead it tickled like crazy I couldn't stop laughing, my head was buzzing with this tickle sensation that spread to the whole body. Went for a ride on the back of the "bird", had a conversation with him while flying but the only thing I can remember is that his name was Treger/Tregar or something along those lines.

Back on the ground, saw a yellow and blue "UFO" that looked a bit like a cross between an osprey and quadcopter but without rotor blades, it was hovering over some houses without a sound and spraying something down at them, while flocks of small birds were circling around it.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching to non-physical realities on: November 29, 2020, 06:27:44
my eyes go into a sort of "sleep position" (slighty down) and a few minutes after I'm seeing the images.

Same here, but my eyes goes up, usually followed by a throbbing/pulsing sensation between the eyes at the nasal bridge.

So my problem while in detached state it's that my eyes activate as soon as I try to do something.

Yes, the same is occurring for me. I'm slowly getting better at suppressing it, I'm guessing it's a matter of practice, practice, practice.

Let me know if you succeed aswell like this I can compare and maybe adapt my process  wink

Will do  smiley. Right now I'm at the point where I'm "clicking out" a short while after the images start to appear, and not being able to stay conscious.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Switching to non-physical realities on: November 28, 2020, 12:31:29
Since the Images/scenario are very vivid, I have tried many times to look at the border of an image or looking for a small detail in the scenario that could allow me to step into it but the images disappear as soon as I try to do something with it. It really feel like I’m disturbing a natural process. As soon as I stop trying to do something, the process resume and the images reappear.
I'm just beginning to get better at this part, but I'll take a stab at this one.

See with your mind/mind's eye and not your physical eyes. I like to think of it as like daydreaming or visualizing, focus on the scenario mentally not physically. For me it's a sensation of having my awareness in the center or on top of my head, as soon as it moves to the front(to the eyes) the scenario/image starts to disappear. Hope it makes some kind of sense to you  grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5