The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 19, 2019, 15:08:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Remote Viewing and the 72 Goetic Demons on: April 01, 2003, 18:56:04
I'm posting this here into Astral Chat so nobody takes it too seriously.  

I just thought I'd throw this out there and see what people thought of this material.

http://www.ummo.cc/

This website is from a well known (relatively) Remote Viewer, Aaron Donahue.

His material has recently (umm about a year ago)  taken a much darker and ominous note.  If I remember correctly his website got a lot darker after he was remote viewing the concept of "hell",  and got back information about a father murdering his family and burying them in some woods in Oregon or washington state in the USA.   Well,  he reported his information to the police saying that it wasn't too late to save the family,  but they didn't act on it or even really look at it.  A month later a man killed his family and they found the bodies right where he said that they were going to be.  After that it kind of seems like aaron gave up people in general.

His Father's website  http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/ - Very into Conspiricay theories etc..,  is an interesting read if nothing else.

Apparently Aaron has started to release the 72 Goetic Demons,   Anybody know a lot about them?  he apparently started this process about 6 months ago.

With Love,
Brian
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Focus levels????? on: May 22, 2003, 14:34:39
http://uazu.net/sbagen/notes1.html
Basic Information about Focus levels,

With Love,
Brian
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Concentration exercise on: April 11, 2003, 14:25:19
I think that that would be a problem with that hemisphere of you brian taking over.

When I do it I have a problem of which color is more prominent,   mostly in the cross excersise,   I will get a Horizontal Break in the circle, then a vertical,  then a horizontal,   This excersise is about balancing the hemispheres so they are more or less equal,  not flashing back and forth,  or having one more domninant or the other.

One of the reasons for this,  (I believe)  is that one half of the brain is the Perciever,  and the other is the analytical portion.   If the perciever is mostly dominant and the other half is dormant,  it's difficult to store the memories of the experience,    If the balance is too far the other way,  you have trouble even percieveing the experience.   When they are balanced,  you are more concious,  less 'dreamy' and remember more of the experience.

Keep practicing and you'll get it. (I will too)

With Love,
Brian
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / loud noise???? on: April 01, 2003, 15:55:03
I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't misunderstood.

I am not saying that ALL ringing is a result of sensory integration.  Some people hear the same ringing because of damage to their auditory nerves.  eg. loud ringing after a rock concert, etc..  Or just the way your brain doesn't like complete silence, so it puts in some high pitched ringing.    

But,  I think that concentrating on anything that will turn your attention away from.  Including the sounds that are there in silence.    

There is also the other sounds that you only hear when you are in trance.  ie - Rushing wind sounds,  buzzing bees, loud ringing that comes on or increases in volume suddenly.  Those are what I would consider sensory integration.

With Love,
Brian
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / loud noise???? on: March 31, 2003, 15:13:53
Let me begin by saying this,

When doing meditation, 'supposed to' doens't always apply.   People experience things in different ways.   Some people,  when they go into trance,  experience vibrations,  other's see light,  others hear a loud roaring noise.  I think that they are all different ways of their mind integrating astral information into their senses.

Some people have tlaked about 'tasting' colors,  or 'seeing' sounds.  

There is also something else to think about.   I have found that If I focus my attention an the high pitched ringing that MJ-12 is talking about I can sometimes go into a deep trance from there.  ie -  focus on the sound until it gets louder and louder.  

Brian
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / is this what im suppose to feel on: March 28, 2003, 15:40:14
Sounds to me like the sensations you are feeling are the beginnings of the trance state.

Your hands are going to 'sleep'.

Is the 'focus' that you are speaking onf the Focus 10 State?   If so then you are starting to acheive that state.  IF you continue to relax and let your body go to 'sleep'  you winn notice a stage when your hwole body get very heavy, starts to go numb,  and then the sensations drop off suddenly.  

If you get to this state and your mind is still awake and aware,  -- that is the Focus 10 state.

With Love,
Brian
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Reball on: March 24, 2003, 20:01:28
Hi,

I've been meaning to reply to this but have been rather busy and distracted the last few days.
The ReBall (Resident energy Balloon) excresis is pretty simeple.  It goes as follow.

First you go to the Focus 10 state (there is lots of info about that here)

Second you do your Resonant Tuning - (Energy Breating)  where you imagine that you are breeathing in energy, moving it up to your head and circulating it there,  and exhaling used up energy,  vocalizing while you are breating out by humming.

Third,  After storing up energy in your head,  you then imagine it flowing out the top of your head like a fountain,  going around you,  and re-entering your body through your feet.   After the energy is flowing  from doing this,  Monroe now has you have the energy wind around you before having it re-enter the bottoms of your feet.

That's basically the excersise as given by Monroe.  I have found it to be unnecessary to 'Hum' while doing the resonant tuning.  Instead I visualize the feeling of humming,  centered in my Heart,  and have it expand outward until it encompasses my body,  building the energy of it like that.

With Love,
Brian
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Presence on the onset of projecttion on: March 17, 2003, 22:48:30
Hi Ame,

What I mean by 'energetic makeup' or 'vibratory makeup' is this.

Our energetic makeup consists of the beliefs and emotions we hold, -- about ourselves,  our reality, everything.  If you hold a lot of fear/guilt/love/hate --  that determines what your major emotional energetic is and therfore chooses the 'filter' by which you experience things.

example;  The presence in your room when trying to project.
Right now,  you become afraid of this entity or 'percieved' entity.  It is very real to you.  It is something that,  for some reason, you are afraid of.  You don't really have any evidence about who or what this is yet.  It may very well be a loving guide,  or a passed loved one coming to relay a message or just say hi and pass on some Love.  

When you percieve this other entity,  you attach a fear to it,  so it may be very hard for them to get the messag across or help you,  because whatever they do (for the most part)  will be colored and changed by your filter.  - Kind of like looking at the world through a sheet of green plastic. - the sun appears Blue - colors are shifted etc.  

You will notice that with people who fear 'negs' a lot,  tend to have the most experience with them.  For the most part this is what I think is happening with them.

When I started projecting and percieving the nonphysical reality,  I was taking a kung-fu class and so almost everything I experienced was taking in that light.  I would fight and go to tournaments on the astral.   It took quite a while until I changed MY energetic makeup so I could change what I was experiencing.

During some of these 'tests' that I was going through I discovered something profound (at least to me),  In putting up a defence, and expecting fights,  I attracted (or created) things to 'defend' against.  For a while I was still in this energetc realm.  But there was a difference,  I was no onger 'defending' against attacks.  

In so doing I seemed to go 'out of phase' with the beings in this particular area.   People would puch, kick, and thrust spears and swords at me,  aand they would pass through me harmlessly.  After a while I just stopped experiencing these things altogether.

I would like to bow to Bruce Moen and point to a section on his website that may help you in doing changing your energetic makeup.  I have found this to be an excellent excersise to help in many ways.  It helped me change my major perception blocker --- 'I am not good enough to project and experience the astral.'  to 'I easily experience and percieve the astral,  each time that I do experience the astral I percieve more easily and completely.'

while using this excersise,  ask to speak with the portion of yourself that fears this presence and tallk to it.

you can read all about this excersise on his website at

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/chngbelf.html

Bruce - It's great to see you here.  I finished your fourth book a couple of weeks ago and am sharing them with my brother.  I look forward to reading more posts of yours.  

Ginny - Thanks for the great comment,  I have been trying to 'live up to' what my 'guides' have been trying to tell me for quite some time.  That I DO have things to share that other people will find valuable.   I am just now starting to relax about 'being good enough'  to just open my mouth and speak what I feel and percieve.  In so doing I find that I am recieving 'rotes' pertaining to the subject at hand.  It's quite an odd thing for me to do so consiously.

Talk to you later.

With Love,
Brian
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What is the best martial art/self-defense? on: March 17, 2003, 13:51:49
I was going to post a lenghty response,  but EnderWiggan covered everything I was going to say,  and did it well also.  

I would have to agree wth everything that he said.  If your getting into the martial arts for purely self defence/street fighting reasons,  I do think that you may get the most bang for your buck with Ju jitsu.  

I personally was lucky enough to find a teacher that teaches Golden Praying Mantis and Emperial Chi Kung (Qi Gong).

With Love,
Brian Hacking
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Presence on the onset of projecttion on: March 14, 2003, 18:13:48
Great reply Ginny,

I also agree that Like attracts Like,  in fact I think that is the real way Karma works.  You simply attract things and experiences that match your vibrational makeup.  

I personally think that every moment you can decide what you are going to experience.   In other words - Now is the point of power.  People decied how they are going to experience and react in every moment.  Your 'Now' is not dictated by the past.  All that is required is to change your energetic makeup.

Now as to the Astral - we experience many things that are our own creation and misinterperet many other things by projecting our beliefs onto them.  

anyway --  enough rambling...

With Love,
Brian

11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / what are the diffrent types of dreams? on: March 13, 2003, 19:01:37
I have to throw my opinion that Ralphm is correct also.

It's only a matter of your consious awareness,  and the amount of control over your reactions you have.   I personally think that they are all the smae thing also.

with Love,
Brian
12  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Falun Dafa, and hi level qigong on: March 12, 2003, 19:15:21
No problem Jason.

Smiley
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Fused Dreams on: March 11, 2003, 22:53:43
Then theres the theory that most if not all dreams are a form of projection.    

I personally belive this.  I also thing that when dreaming we create what I like to think of as 'Dream Pools'.  Areas that people dreaming about the same type of things can interact,create and dream together.  

This would also explain why deceased loved ones often communicate to us through dreams.

It would also explain 'Sleeper Classes'

So yes I think it is possilbe to share dreams.  Although in my mind 'Projecting' and 'Dreaming' are VERY closely related.

With Love,
Brian

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Did It Really Happen? on: March 11, 2003, 22:48:44
Hi iLel,

It sounds like you at least experienced exit sensations and recieved your astral sight.

Yes those are the vibrations that people talk about.   They can seem quite physical,  like your whole body or environment is physically shaking.  It can be quite disconcerting and upsetting the first time you experience them -- especially if you were not expecting them.  

you can ready my first concious exit experience at the following topic,  I hope it helps...

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2986

With love,
Brian

15  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Greetings and gratitude, with one question on: March 11, 2003, 22:37:50
Hi Vojn,

I would have to agree with what the others have said here.

It sounds as though you are progressing very nicely.  And yes it is normail for the energy to rise up in the system.   ie -  the sub navel center fills,  then the solar plexus storage center,  then the Sub-Brow center.  This is all normal.  

With Love,
Brian
16  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Residual Energy Signatures on: March 11, 2003, 22:29:31
Hi Parmenion,

I know exactly what you mean by 'Tracers'

When I first stated seeing them, it was quite fun.  I can see them on everything also,   the are like a white 'ghost' of the object that is moving.   I KNOW that they are not afterimages,  because it takes a lot longer for afterimages to form.

Right now I can hold my hand up, move it and watch the tracer catch back up to my hand.   Quite a fun toy.

With Love
Brian
17  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Falun Dafa, and hi level qigong on: March 11, 2003, 22:18:16
Actually Jason,  you can download the books for free also.

All practice sessions are free, as are the books and video seminars.   If you want to find out what he is teaching just download a book and read some - they are at http://www.falundafa.org/eng/books.htm

Just because they teach for free does not mean that they are 'hiding' costs elsewhere or are a cult.  Although some teachers are very arrogant in that they think they have the 'Only' way,  but people are just like that - when they find a way that works for them,  they think that it is THE way.

My Kung Fu and Qigong teacher only charged 10-20 dollars a month depending on how many students he had.   This was to pay for the electricity and heating of the studio, nothing more.  I would suggest that the reason he sells his book are to pay for the costs of printing etc...  and the publisher probably wants money also.  But you can still get the content of the books for free.

I just downloaded the first book and will let you know what I think after I have read some.

With Love
Brian

18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / astral bagpipes! on: March 11, 2003, 16:46:57
I would agree to what Frank said.  

I often have 'Sleep School' dreams.   The teaches seem to be pleased when I 'wake up' in these dreams, even though after 'waking up' it takes a few minutes to get oriented again.   It's like when I become concious my dream memory fades out and it take a few minutes to get reconnected again.

Don't know how to describe that any better.

With Love,
Brian

19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Planet X on the way? on: February 26, 2003, 21:27:06
Nibiru.   Planet X etc...

http://xfacts.com/xnews/index.html

It is  a pretty good site with some basic information.

Enjoy,  but don't get too carried away.   There are a lot of theories and prophesies attached to Nibiru,  Including that it is really a spaceship with immortal beings on it that used the Human Species as mining slaves.  

Anyway,  have fun

With Love,
Brian
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / To those of you who project - help me please on: February 25, 2003, 22:30:17
Senara,

I would also recommend this iexcersise that Bruse Moen has written about.   Use it to change your belief that you have to be aware of the CD sounds in order to get out.

http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/chngbelf.html

With Love,
Brian
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Auric vision help please on: January 30, 2003, 19:38:10
Go out and pick youself up a rainbow pack of bright constructiton paper.
I found Green,Pink,Bright Red, and Yellow to be fairly easy to see.  

Put some sticky tape on squares of color and put them on the wall.   then practice with the lights on - but not too brith,  and try to keep the lights source out of your field of vision.

Other than that,  just keep doing what your doing.  it seems to work quite well.  I can easily see the etheric sheath (white outline) around just about anything and evertything almost immediately.

Good luck,  and keep working at it.  you'll get it.

Brian
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / www.farsight.org - remote viewing & E.T life on: January 30, 2003, 19:30:25
That's at least partially correct Ralph,   Courtney Brown did indeed contribute to tha Haley-Bp incident.

I found his book interesting,  but about halfway through it I felt a shift in the 'quality' of the viewings.   In RV it's very easiy to let your own assumtions take over.  

I would recommend the books written by Joseph McMoneagle if you are interested in learning about RV.   Another excellent RV book is 'Psychic Warrior' By David A. Morehouse.  There are other great sources of RV information  one good one is  http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/

It's a good introduction to the RV world.

Brian
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Path: Book review by Robert Bruce on: January 29, 2003, 22:45:18
Thanks for the warm welcome.  I've been lurking here for a while and just can't be quiet anymore.  

My conscious experience with the traveling, dreamwalking, and lucid dreaming began about 3 years after I had been taking Imperial Chi-Kung/Golden Praying Mantis Kung Fu.   This system relies heavily on Chi (Ki\Prana\Energy, and I guess PSI are the other terms for this).   It is a totally relaxed, fluid, soft style martial art.

In the development process of this martial art, meditation is an important part.  Specifically Visualizing/Feeling the forms and moves that we practice, and mind calming exercises.   I had not been seriously meditating for the majority of time that I was taking classes, so I guess I had just been meditating for about 6 months when it all began.

The first thing that happened to me was I began remembering dreams that were in a class (kung-fu) setting.  Specifically with other member s of the class and my teacher.  It was not so much as I began dreaming of class, I just began remembering the dreams.   These dreams were always very vivid and informative.  It even got to the point that I was learning moves in the dream state, and often was very surprised when during the next class, we learned the movements/sets in the 'real' class.

After this had been happening for a while, I approached some of my classmates about these dreams, I really had no idea what to expect.  To my surprise after I would say one detail, the other members of the class (who were in my dreams) would then proceed to fill in the details.

Well it seems as if the higher students were aware of these night activities, but it was never talked about 'in the opení until the person (me or another student) breached the subject first.    In other words it isn't talked about except with those who also experience it.

These dreams then came with more regularity - 2-3 times a month. To once a week, to twice a week.  Over the next year.  We would not only have classes together, but also would go on trips and have fun very often also.

We would go skiing, swimming, hiking, etc.. All on the dream plane.   I came to the conclusion that one of two things was happening.

Other things happened also, we would be walking along,  when we would be attacked by other beings,  which we would then have to fight off.  Or we would be going to martial arts tournaments.

1. Either I was just sharing dreams with people I cared about and were on the same mental level as I.
2. I was traveling astrally with a group of friends to different astral planes.

At this point it didn't really matter which to me,  it was real and I knew that I was actually experiencing what I thought I was.   This was verified time and time again.   We would throw a party and have all types of food there,   and without consulting one another would write down what everyone ate,  and 8 of 10 items matched exactly.

Then I started experimenting.

I would wake up in a dream, or become lucid, (usually by becoming aware that I was flying or doing something that was not 'allowed' in the physical reality) and then switch my awareness back to the physical.

The dreamscape would go away and I would be in my body.  From that point I could shift to whatever dreamscape I wanted.

-- please note that I could not always do this,  I was just learning how to control my dreams, etc

After a while (6 months or so),  I was occasionally able to phase mentally from my meditative state.   Well,  to make a long story a little shorter,  I was meditating one night on my couch,  when I became aware that it felt like my heart was beating very rapidly,  I then became aware of a pressure stating to build on the crown of my head,  it peaked and then it felt like a shock ran down my head to my feet and then back up again,  like a jolt of electricity but without pain.  I was still fairly calm,   and had a thought 'Hmmm,  that's interesting,  I wonder whatís going on....  hmm..."   It was a calm observational feeling that was in me,  so I just continued to observe.    The energy stated to build again,  then it shot down my body and back up again,   then I noticed that it was starting to sync up with my Heart.   It was weird though,  I could hear my heart beating,  fairly slowly,  not that hard,  but at the same time it felt like it was beating wildly,  and VERY hard.   I also noticed at around this time that I could see the room around me,  it was dark,  but I could see just fine,  it was kind of like there was a full moon out and I could see fairly well.   But without a light source.

Anyway  several minutes of this passed,  and I thought  'Well,  that's enough for one night of meditating,   I'm finished."  At which point I sat up, swing my legs to the floor and sat on the couch.   It was at this point that I became aware of something strange....   to my right were my feet,  and to my left was my head.   but I could feel my feet on the floor beneath me.   I stood up and started to turn around when -- WHAM!!  I was snapped back into my body....  I went from standing up to laying back down in the position that I was in while meditating. It was like a rubber band snapping back into position.

'Huh,  that was weird"  I thought,  still fairly calm.   I sat up again, but this time something different happened.   I 'split' into two perceptions,   I had two full sets of sight, feeling, sound, everything.  I was lying down,  watching myself stand up and start to turn around,  and I was Standing up looking at the room.  It's very hard to explain.  I  was in two places at once.

Well,  I once again was snapped back into my body as I started to turn around again.

I immediately sat up again,  turned around,  and looked at myself lying down,  starting at my feet.  I again got the distance perception of having two bodies,  two minds,  and two COMPLETE sets of perceptions at the same time.  I was lying there,  watching myself stand up, turn around and looking at my feet then my knees, etc..  and I was standing up looking at myself laying down on the couch.   well  needless to say I looked at my face(s) and immediately my gaze locked onto my own eyes.  Thatís when thing got really odd,  I was locked into looking at my own eyes,  and my perception started 'bouncing' back and forth between lying down and standing up.    emotions and feelings started compounding and multiplying and getting faster and faster.   I then locked my main perception back into the me that was standing back squeezed my eyes shut and 'wrenched' my gaze away from my other self.   Very odd...

Everything calmed down and I was once again standing there in the strangely lit room.   I turned to walk into the kitchen and took a step.  I then 'stretched'  and stepped through the wall,  through the back door and was standing in the back yard.  (about 50 feet away).

I thought  'huh,  ok,  I didn't mean to step that far but that's ok'  jumped and flew over the town and up into the mountains.  After this everything got fuzzy.

Anyway that was the first time that I projected consciously.  

After this experience I went searching for 'reliable' sources on astral projection and came upon many articles written about it.  But none of them matched what I experienced until I read Robert's Treatise on Astral Projection.  Where he had a section on Astral Feedback.   If I remember correctly,  this was about 7 years ago...    95 or 96..  don't remember exactly when,  but I remember reading his stuff and going -OMG  someone that is for real!

Anyway,  that's enough for one post.  I will post more later if you wish.

Thanks for listening,
Brian

If you want I can post more of my experiences.   I want to post a couple topics about Dreams/philosophy etc...

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / The Path: Book review by Robert Bruce on: January 28, 2003, 16:26:42
I have found that in the early phases of my development with Chi and Meditation,  that I encountered what I expected to encounter or What I was focusing on.    I was training in Martial Arts (Imperial Chi Kung) and Meditating every day.   At first I encountered many beings that always attacked me and wanted to fight.   I went to tournaments (on the other side)  and extra Kung-Fu classes also.

After about 2-3 years I noticed a sharp decrease from confrotational content while doing AP and Lucid dreaming to doing 'retrievals' - as my focus shifted from the physical aspects of the martial arts to peacful applications.  

Now I havn't rarely fight anyone or anything while in the Astral OR Dream planes.  

Regards,
Brian
25  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Ki ball pictures on: January 27, 2003, 18:52:09
I doubt the scales thing will work.  Because the way you are doing this auraseer,  your not negating your weight,  insteade you are putting enough force downward to repell you body up...  So if anything the scales will stay the same or actually get heavier.

Try this though Smiley   Instead of levitating,   root yourself to the ground so that people cannot pick you up.   Get someone bigger than you, have them stand behind you and pick you up.

Then root yourself to the ground with energy (Imagine long threads of chi going from your tan tien, through your legs and then spreading yout like tree roots from your feet.  Then have them try to pick you up.  if you have done this correctly,  you will 'stick; to the ground.  or at least seem to get much heavier.  

My teacher has done this as a demonstration many times...  Often with 300 pound football players (american football) and its quite a sight to see - a musclebound 19 year old kid,  going from practically throwing him in the air the first time to turning red in the face trying to lift him the second.

Have fun...

Brian
Pages: [1]