The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 27, 2017, 19:23:39

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Your OBE frequency on: March 18, 2017, 21:37:47
Surely there is many paths
But, xanth, what do you do to "grow your spirituality" ?
I'm being curious

there is meditation (ego), prayer (self), and dance (mind) in their myriad forms. one is becoming a new creation not just a learned individual with hobbies.

well, according to evolution.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Your OBE frequency on: March 16, 2017, 01:03:44
My main way is to pop out of body (sort of to the star center, witness) while drinking coffee, sitting around or whatever and observe feelings. I can do that every 2 hrs. so theoretically, out about 8 times per day. i have no idea what other people do though, i just learned it one day.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Love the pureness of Creation on: March 07, 2017, 19:33:45
i thought this website was in pretty good touch with what you mean:

http://angelsdailymessage.com/

yes there is something to this ideas of becoming Love and letting that be the solution. i am exploring it, too.
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: the biggest challenge for humanity today on: March 07, 2017, 19:27:26
compassion and they will appear in the real world. you can't keep them, though!
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If my vibration is naturally low, does that mean I am evil? on: February 21, 2017, 05:45:06
a low vibration does not  mean that you are evil, merely that you are prone to evil. when and if your energy levels are high, the only evil you might face is your own - ultimately...
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: limitations on: February 12, 2017, 05:24:38
I should probably regret it but I once tried to AP to a famous person's house and hang out with them. Well, eventually I became very close to the voice (and some visuals) of this person and it all worked out. Satan got pretty angry though, but that was within me and no there were no rules broken even in doing that. I'd say it's pretty limitless and what you are is what you get.
7  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What to do in a thought responsive environment / afterlife? on: February 11, 2017, 16:00:18
I am in this sort of environment right now...

what makes it this way? is it a realization or a reality you create or just somewhere you go when you're done?.. i'd love to learn more about this place. thanks for posting. bungalow

In a thought responsive environment, whatever you think "materializes" in front of you.
There is no "work" because it isn't needed; whatever you wish happens and is.
There is no "competition" because you can do and have whatever you want.
There is no "studying" because whatever you want to know you instantaneously know.

What "to do" :
  • learn to always be the master of your thoughts; be in permanent and full  control of  them;
  • improve your judgement, your understanding capability;
  • help others behind you on the paths above.
8  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spirit guides on: February 11, 2017, 15:49:55
yes it sounds like your higher self.

my higher self contacted me quite loud at first with my own voice, it came from the future, had a prediction or two. I'm just saying, your future might already be made Smiley
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Understanding is greater than truth!! on: January 24, 2017, 19:02:57
Do you understand why understanding is greater than truth?

yes I see understanding/wisdom/reason as a crown, and truth the eye just below it. unfortunately parents get us to live out their crowns. so you have to go with truth until you get to home. that time or place is salvation, which is when you can understand your own way again (or for the first time, if you like).
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: We have chosen to be physical on: January 24, 2017, 18:57:45
i just don't think we started somewhere spiritual. I see it as: life is physical -> attain to consciousness -> life is physical again. like in ascending and descending of kundalini. what one is doing is growing a sense of reason or something... integrating the sky... just my perspective.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Christmas Topic: During a psychic experience, has someone met Jesus... on: December 27, 2016, 07:22:39
yep. my life went completely wrong and Jesus was there. I didn't "see" him but I started crying uncontrollably. not like I ever had cried. it was completely pure.

that saw me through the tough 10 years that followed.

I also get a bonker calling itself jesus hanging out in the lower astral but my suspicion it is the angel sandalphon (AKA akira, orphaniel) (they are all fallen in what's above my mind), he's a cover-up job if he's doing anything useful.

yes I would say the real jesus is perfectly loving and timely too.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Crystal will be best for me? on: December 21, 2016, 02:55:26
I went and got a Clear Quartz pendent and small Amethyst to put in my pillow, so I guess I made good choices.

nod. if that doesn't work, to switch them around most certainly would. I'm not sure what amethyst is like with human unconscious-ness, but clear quartz does it fine. I bought a dream catcher a few days ago and my dreams are real now, yay!
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What Crystal will be best for me? on: December 19, 2016, 21:56:21
I have just done this myself. I got kryptonite (a green one that I call yoda), black obsidian (i call ergo) and clear quartz (named iona). Iona has a rainbow in it. they all talk to me. fantastic how they learn and grow in realization just like a human being.

definitely get clear quartz. I used to find that by leaving a clear quartz crystal behind my head my dreaming was a lot more vivid.

aside from clear quartz, what you get should be in sync with what you're doing emotionally. so like for me black obsidian is to repel negativity. different sort of thing to say tiger eye which instills confidence. again, it's the emotions not just the spiritual intent you want to consider.

i would really love to get a big rock of amythest, that's supposed to be really good for conscious purity...
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Use of drugs and herbs in AP on: December 19, 2016, 21:50:17
"salvia divinorum" is supposed to have a special secret. tried it some time ago, yeah I can see how that fits in with OOBEs. wonder if ketamine works.
15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spirit guides on: December 19, 2016, 21:48:08
u have to ask these beings consciously and with pure intent. they don't just step into the fray and help you basically. if the higher spirits intervened the lower ones could try and replicate that thought and corrupt the whole process. figure out what you want or what you are learning and ask kinda formally for assistance. I promise you this works. the spirits are always looking for more to do - it is as though god is bored. again, it just needs to be a bit formal, coz u've got lessons and choices and they are obviously v. important. the contracts you form with these spirits are if not binding then very strong instead. it's supposed to happen without mistakes. fallen angels being the exception.

my aa Michael has turned into a false prophet, he reckons he's prophecising terrorism soundly but actually it's even worse lol. "best is gone," or some such nonsense. he doesn't respect the human at the moment. anyhoo, good luck.
16  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: The law of attraction is real and it start working with me on: December 14, 2016, 00:34:11
does anyone else get the distinct impression that they (everyone) are being controlled to expect in the negative? "you will get what you don't want until you learn how to create what you do." it is like though the law of attraction is being proven by/to the willing. go spirituality I guess. smiley
17  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: What use is energy work? on: December 14, 2016, 00:25:40
energy (angry beauty) work (passion = reality) is developing one's capacity to feel love. all block to the Self can be cleared by energy work and as your energy becomes purer, finer, more subtle.. anger and ego also become incredibly subtle. you love it. you were in a hole and you won out. love lives again.

that's my experience...
18  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Seeing the future in Deja vu... on: December 14, 2016, 00:03:58
my understanding is that deja vu is practically a "warning from the moon" that evil has you if you don't think twice. quite a bad thing aside form the fact it secretly lets you know something's wrong. i think it would be wise to reconsider something you are doing, whatever that might be... perhaps you are too selfless in your main intentions. good luck.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just putting this here on: December 13, 2016, 23:38:55
hello asia
i suppose u are quite a dreamer.

i am in my own universe. i think i am working on the internet in my sleep at night reconnecting whatever happened to earth, ultimately i think to decide a new dream. you can teleport to mine it's the one called "omega 3" well i just named it then. it is perfectly silent. don't expect me to say anything though. its not that I'm shy i just get bored with visitors very quickly...

okee that;s all
bungalow chill
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / the distance to here on: December 13, 2016, 22:51:25
My list of Achievements.

I have:
- reconciled my past and seen the journey i have lived as perfect (yes literally)
- become a functionable psychic person with clairvoyant, clairaudient and clairsentient powers that are sane
- accomplished the great work of alchemy which is self-actualisation permanently
- created sacred space in my home which is always peace, truth, love and harmony
- realised heaven including several vivid sexxx dreams which have survived me
- astral travelled to a new world where humanity is self-realised, happy healthy and holy.
- seen my family and friendships as right and fair, giving me much strength and patience
- remembered atlantis and all the peace in love spiritual not just in religion

Still working on:
- the divine interpretation of innocence and how that applies to me in "god" (eternity)
- the truth about corrupt power and the nature of positive change: a fruitful non-judgemental purpose

(White light is the holy truth i am working with, it is definately not misunderstood).

---
"He who hesitates is lost, he who is lost is found only unto God. If you want peace, prepare for war. The best of us knew that in the first place." - voices interpretating...
21  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: What do YOU believe are the limits of magick? on: November 10, 2016, 03:48:56
If magic(k)  (we must have some Crowley fans here to be adding the 'k' huh?) is limitless then you guys can finally teach me how to figure this one out: How can you create a boulder so heavy that you can't lift it?  ...And then lift it?

Adapted from the old paradoxical question about God. :p

the stone is as easy to lift as the pebble... using a see-saw thingy.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How do you pick your close freinds? on: November 10, 2016, 03:45:39
hi FuzzyQuills sorry for late reply. I haven't been paying much attention to the boards.

Yes I bought a picture of a divine feminine being, and created her with an orgasm. i called her Luna . she started speaking to me in my mind like with advice on dying my hair blond. anyway to cut a long story short she came back as a fairy who no-one else knows (so like a personal fairy not with the official ones quite) and I met her in many of her lives. I can tell it's her because she thinks like me a lot more than people just do. she was my valentine in 2013.

when I was a child I used to play a dungeons and dragons style came called bard's tale. I had characters like "Conjo the conjurer" and "Mago the mage," absurd thought it sounds these folk appeared in my life too.  rolleyes

I don't think I am actually creating souls in this process but that god or whoever uses imaginations when he creates souls and might've known these I had loved. love any thought and it is real, I am saying.

alex grey (if you know TOOL) to me is an example of conjo http://alexgrey.com/bio/ but don't tell him I told u that  tongue
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Sending/Receiving on: November 09, 2016, 05:31:17
i know this topic, I have been stuck in it for a few years.

I actually found the bad guys were playing a game of chess with me in my mind... if u can believe that. I don't think they are alive I actually believe the Creator or whoever just leaves them lying around as  gladly righteous to the bad in good people . it's like having a mirror (fate is one) and interestingly they only really can do what's in you that you accept.

so there is a purification process that this game of chess engenders. instead of innocence being stuck for inspiration and truth it actually gets constant feedback til it is exalted and perhaps should we say delivered from being a problem.

having the problem is fine, you get to solve it. being a problem is not, someone gets to solve you. hope that all makes sense... I am saying it empowers you.
24  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: This is Not about Belief on: August 21, 2016, 18:00:12
I'm a little confused and I'll try to make myself clear. After reading a large number of topics here and a few elsewhere I get the feeling most people are trying very hard to learn to AP, LD and all sorts of phenomena. Okay, I can see the appeal. But there's a lot of talk about our beliefs being the driving force behind our experiences.
[...]
Now, decades and many events later I have ideas. There is definitely a reason behind all this 'awareness' or awakening if you so choose. But I do feel put upon. What I would like is any input any of you have to offer. Also I would love to hear from anyone who 'knows' what is going on. And no, I do not require proof as I know that kind of proof, as of yet, does not exist.

I don't know if you are asking about beliefs, or your experience, or both, but I can say that for me, beliefs are about the only things left once I strip away all the extraneous facts analytically. I think you one can get to the bottom of the truth of any experience and learn from it. Then the subjective mind awakens to "Christ Consciousness" (it's in everyone) and beliefs decide what happens to settle peace as a query of the Soul. Does that make sense? I am saying Earth is a bit like a school where everyone learns peace together, then u can move onto wisdom, spirituality, purpose or whatever you want to call it (Light) which is conscious of God (word meaning life, here).

You could strip your experience back to whatever meanings are and are not present as your "Hell" and thusly solve the question of "what really happened," but in terms of believing if u ask me it is about about whether or not the experience was helpful in some way. To me it sounds pretty much karmic, your experience. A friend and I "blacked out" for several hours one night and awoke asking each other what happened. I suppose we could believe in alien abuctions or what-have-you but in the end the question of belief for me was "is there more?" just simple as that. In that, there was potential for positive growth or at least a reconciliation of doubts. I don't think I was meant to know this person anymore. So, the belief settled in my soul the peace of knowing that "that friendship was a close call," in terms of spiritual safety - we were doing a lot of drugs.

Hope that helps.
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Perspective x Reality = Experience on: August 21, 2016, 16:57:50
i have found that sort of math in everything, interesting in'it.

Consciousness + Peace = Love

bungalow
Pages: [1] 2 3