The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 23, 2020, 09:12:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38
101  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Leaving/returned on: July 23, 2005, 17:21:34

Not impossible. God can be your gateway to the many worlds. To fight life, to be a so-called "control freak" is to not surrender to the Universe / God. When you drop all things, accept whatever may come, be humble and grateful and joyful for it, allow the Universe life force to flow through your being, then eventually wonderful things will happen-- you creator wonderful experiences and much more.
To not surrender to God means you do not want the life force to flow through you. It means many things, but eventually leads to the death of the Shim for eternity.

What is Shim?
About surrendering to God: I think that complete surrender is as bad as being a "control freak". By controlling something you become a part of the creative/destructive process you call "God". The only thing that is bad is trying to control others without a reason or "for their own good". When you don't want to contol anything you can't be active part of a creative/destructive process, and you become a passive element.
102  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / 3rd eye / ethereal vision on: July 23, 2005, 16:44:34
The easiest way is to buy a motorcycle helmet with optical system that offers 360 degrees vision.
103  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Leaving/returned on: July 20, 2005, 18:57:13

God is Good!

There are many gods.
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / CONSCIOUS ASTRAL PROJECTION on: July 20, 2005, 18:50:54
There are much better and more reliable sources of info about AP/OOBE than fear-sprading  "planet X"-Nancy Lieader type persons and their books.
105  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Powerful Meditation! on: July 20, 2005, 18:29:48
Interesting, I'd like to try it, but with my current energyflow setup(completely different from what most people have) I'd cause only damage to my  energy body.
106  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Tantric Sex - Raising Partner's Energy on: July 20, 2005, 18:10:47
I am sure that it is possible, energywork healings can be done easily and this probably would be similar.
107  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / i am confused on: July 19, 2005, 07:51:37

Why desire anything when all of this is a temporary illusion?

Because without desire life can't be any fun.
108  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / NO ONE EVER... on: July 19, 2005, 07:48:53

I would like all of you to read this:

http://satanspowers.webspace4free.biz/Placebo.html

Forget all the Satanic info and JoS info. Just look at the meditation info on how the author tries to prove that you feel stuff through Placebo, etc...

The same auhor "proves" that chakras do not exist and many other interesting things. He doesn't explain any of the more interesting phenomena like remote energy transfers and healings that I and many other people do in a way that can rule out placebo with 100% certainity.
This text is just for his personal war with Maxine D., and personally I don't care about all of this.
109  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / AP Means Hellbound? on: July 19, 2005, 07:26:18
Faith, law, rules and definitions of sins are a great way of controlling masses and keeping them igorant. I guess there's hell somewhere in the astral, and you can go ther after death if you want or think that you have too, but for me the hell is an insane concept so i will rather stay away.
110  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / My first sexual tantric experience! on: July 19, 2005, 07:20:02
This was just a waste of energy. With the real tantra there's no ejaculation. I can e-mail you an excellent book about tantric orgasms/energywork if you want.
111  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / NEW on: July 16, 2005, 08:52:55

Where do I find this "NEW" and this "Treatise About Astral Projection"?

Here:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6
And here:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65
112  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / NO ONE EVER... on: July 16, 2005, 08:50:31

It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
Recognize it from somewhere..

Star Wars I guess?
113  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / NO ONE EVER... on: July 16, 2005, 08:48:50

Maybe this "energy" doesnt even exist? Its all in the mind. Ever heard of the Placebo effect?

Maybe. But Kundalini and remote energy transfers can be hardly attributed to placebo.
114  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / When is one ready for the kundalini? on: July 15, 2005, 22:27:04

does kundalini cause stomach aches? just wondering i heard that somewhere

Probably not.
115  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / The Spiritual Path on: July 15, 2005, 20:12:01
There are many kinds of meditation, but the one that was most helpful for me is Vipassana meditation.
The book that's simpliest and best description on how to meditate is here:
http://www.enabling.org/ia/vipassana/Archive/G/Gunaratana/MindfulnessIPE/
116  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Healing tests on: July 15, 2005, 20:08:13
Congratulations!
117  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / healing request for my mother on: July 15, 2005, 20:06:53

Healing does work on skeptics too ?

It does. (4 tests, 4 succesful)
118  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Self Control on: July 15, 2005, 20:04:43
Hi!
As I said on many other threads the Vipassana meditation was best for me when controling anger. I can give you the link to a book that explains it with great simplicity and with no useless mysticism.
119  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / dark magic on: July 15, 2005, 20:01:01

i didn't say that i have removed him easily

By "easily" I meant "before it will destroy your life completely, will corrupt your soul and irreversibly harm your mind".
120  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / A scary realisation... on: July 15, 2005, 19:58:00

Did you know that the swaststika, the symbol that was used by Hitler, is an ancient symbol of beneficial cosmic power?

Yes, it was and is used in India, even word swastika has been taken from sanskrit language. It was said that some Buddhist saints left swastika shaped footprints (a nazi saints? Wink )
121  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / When is one ready for the kundalini? on: July 15, 2005, 19:41:31

not somethin some1 can just want to do and do it ez...

Not really, gaining control of thoughts and emotions is very easy and is well worth of achieving, not only for improvement of metaphysical abilities but mostly for everyday life. If you want I can give you link to Vipassana meditation book that was excellent for me.

I've nearly had the Kundalini raising with the help of Lucifer, but I thought that I am not ready and asked him to stop. The feeling was undescribable, hot like molten steel, but not painful at all, just powerful.
122  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / What's Happening? on: July 15, 2005, 19:32:32
I think that such things are attracted by fear. If you will learn to control it (Vipassana meditation is best for it) problems should gradually disappear. At least for me this was the case.
123  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Protection/Combat Spells on: July 15, 2005, 19:25:23
The best way is to not think about negs/attacks/astral combat at all and you will not attract this kind of events.
124  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / NO ONE EVER... on: July 15, 2005, 18:58:07
I guess that no one knows exactly, but certainly something non-physical.
125  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Improving one's energy organs on: July 15, 2005, 18:55:05
I think that energywork as described in Robert Bruce's NEW and Treatise About  Astral Projection would be good for a start.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38