The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 23, 2020, 08:43:20

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38
126  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / When is one ready for the kundalini? on: July 15, 2005, 18:51:38
I think that there are some requirements for kundalini raising:
-nearly absolute thought and emotion control
-good level of development of energy body
-higher than usual level of energy

However, what do I know mine was a spontaneous EXPLOSION of energy called upon by Mary Jane. I don't smoke marijuana anymore, but that month I did I had Kundalini about 4 times.

I don't know who this Mary Jane is, but if you had smoked marijuana then it was probably nothing more than a trip. They add many strange things to marijuana these days.

or that there are "negs" in the "Astral". A bunch of Cr*p if you ask me, but most sites say something along these lines.

Why are you so sure about this? Why then some of my friends who have never used any drugs and never heard anything about Negs/OOBE or metaphysics at all had some encounters with Negs in physical reality? Why their cats also saw these "entities"?
127  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Combat on: July 13, 2005, 18:19:00
Thanks for this post, daem0n!
128  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sleep Deprivation on: July 13, 2005, 17:56:34
I think that this can help you in having a short OOBE because you will enter the trance more easily, but the problem is that your body will go asleep quickly after separation, so the longest OOBEs can be achieved when not tired.
Sleep deprivation in a harmful thing and I guess it can't help in spiritual development, unless you will use it to meditate on emotions like anger to understand and control them. As it amplifies emotions, it will serve as a good training ground.
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Wierd Scream. on: July 13, 2005, 17:45:09
Can you record this "sound" and an "answer"?
130  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / dark magic on: July 13, 2005, 16:58:27

why he wasn't a real demon?

Only typical negative entities can be removed easily. One person described his problems with demon on this forum(Psychic Self Defense section)
131  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Time... on: July 13, 2005, 16:47:06

time is just a measurment people made up to make life easier. example: a meter doesnt really exist, its just a measurment people agreed on and called it a meter to make life easier. same with time. time is a tool, for convenience sake. NOW is all that really exists.

Time is not a measurement, and only measurement of it was created by humanity not the time itself. To say that time is a measurement is illogical.

Einstein's equations allow for it, but it's kind of like "sure, you can travel backwards in time, you just have to get this thing (impossible) and grab one of these (even more impossible), and there you are! zippidy zip zip!

They don't. According to them a speed greater than speed of light cannot be achieved, and even the speed of light can be achieved only by particles that have no mass at all. Look at the translation of time equation and you will see that travel backwards in time is not possible(if the equations are right and I am sure they are).

Take a look at your favorite river... figure out how to make it flow backward. You'd have to reverse gravity, right? hmmmm.... Doesn't it feel like time and gravity are inextricably linked? Figure out how to affect one and you'll affect the other..

No, with reversed gravity water would fly directly upwards, not in reverse direction.

If we were immortal, and lived in a more free society, i dont think time would exist. All time is, is a fake measurment that is used within the human.

Time would exist still. Maybe you would not measure it, but it doesn't mean it would not be there.
132  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Music. on: July 13, 2005, 16:26:59
Energy work is easier for me when listening to Rammstein.
133  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Quick kundalini question. on: July 13, 2005, 16:24:58
Just some energy movements, nothing special probably.
134  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / getting more serious on: July 13, 2005, 16:20:14
Do you still have that photo?
135  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / The Spiritual Path on: July 13, 2005, 16:16:32
For me spiritual development has nothing to do with energy work. It's about gaining control over emotions, learning how to enjoy life, destroying unnecesary greed, lust and anger through meditation. It's about creating a whole new quality of life. Of course it's only my definition, not neccesarily valid for others.
136  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Beginning alchemy on: July 13, 2005, 16:06:43
I guess that Mantak Chia's description of "microcosmic orbit" energywork system fits in the description of alchemical "transmutation" of different types of energy. PM me if you want me to send you this book by email.
137  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Air Magick on: July 13, 2005, 16:01:19
Ok, I've just sent the book to both adresses, but I have an advice: NEVER leave your email address in an open forum, otherwise it can be scanned by a web bot and lots of spam guaranteed.
138  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / dark magic on: July 13, 2005, 15:48:10

i have removed that demon away off me, and yes i am doing allot psychic defense and no i haven't one magic work from then.

If you've removed it then it was not a real demon.
139  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / A scary realisation... on: July 13, 2005, 15:45:46
Hi!
The pentagram is a positive symbol. When pointed upwards it's a symbol of humanity, or human(four points representing arms and legs, fifth one - head). The pentagram in a circle is interpreted as a symbol of protection. There are even some Christians wearing it.
When pointed downwards it's typically interpreted as a symbol of Satanism and Satan.
This is a typical point of view but according to Spiritual Satanists it has other meaning: they say that pentagram pointed downwards means focus on physical world and that pointed upwards focus on spiritual world.
I don't know how(if at all) it really works, but it certainly does not carry negative energy.
About horns: in some ancient cultures like Summeria gods were often depicted with horns. There's nothing wrong with that.

One person said that in the Bible the pentagram symbolises a goat's head - ie, Satan

Could you tell me exactly at what verses pentagram is mentioned?

I'm not very religious, but I'm very scared. I don't want to pass judgement on anyone, I know that people that practice magick are usually very well mannered people and very nice....but I can't help but feel that the Christians might have been right. That there might be some sort of deception going on here, as if something is playing nice when it's actually being nasty.

Bible clearly states that all kinds of magic and witchcraft are evil and should never be practiced(in Old Testament). When people are powerless they are easier to control.
If you are afraid that by doing Wicca rituals you will be worshipping something evil, why you need to engage in any rituals at all? Magick can be used without any rituals, gods and other entities, and be very effective.
BTW, my opinion on Wicca is that it has too much theory and too small amount of practice, it's like a religion. Real power can be achieved quickly by energy work(only when using good systems), meditation(like Vipassana) and trance meditation.
140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Greetings One and All on: July 11, 2005, 08:11:30
Welcome to the forums!
What kinds of magick do you practice?
141  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Just a couple questions... on: July 11, 2005, 08:04:16
Why do you need some kind of attunement at all?
About chakras: the best way of opening them is energywork, you don't need the help of other persons to open them. For the beginners the best system of energy work is Robert Bruce's New Energy Ways.
142  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Air Magick on: July 09, 2005, 08:19:57
What are all those elements needed for? Isn't it easier to just make a wish while in the trance and watch it happen?
If you want to research elemental magick, there's much info on summoning elemental spirits in "Summoning spirits" by Konstantinos(an excellent book btw). I can email it to you if you want.
143  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hey all on: July 08, 2005, 08:04:23
Welcome to the forums!

The spark of interest in astral projection came from my favorite band Tool. Ever since I have learned about astral projection and the experiences it can provide I can't keep it off my mind. It is the one thing that I am almost always thinking about. I hope that I can make some friends and learn from everyone on the forum.

Tool is an excellent band, I love their "Lateralus" album(especially "Parabola" and "Lateralis" tracks). I couldn't stop smiling when I heard "Lateralis" track first time, it was the best song about the OOBE I ever heard.
144  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / From The Depths Of Sin I Rise on: June 26, 2005, 09:03:15
Hi!

Hail Astral Pulse.

Hmmmm... Is "Hail" a commonly used greeting in English? I saw it used only by some silly Satanists led by Maxine Dietrich.
145  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Is anyone happy for the suicides? on: June 22, 2005, 20:25:58
I think that suicide caused by depression is always a tragedy, because there are many better ways to fix the problems(if there's afterlife suicide doesn't solve anything). I also think that suicide caused by a REAL problems is a tragedy too, and altough I understand the motivations of the person it still makes me sad.
The only kind of suicide that I think is a good way to die is when a soldier/guerilla commits suicide to avoid being captured by the enemy.
146  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Emotional control being immoral!?!! on: June 22, 2005, 20:05:18
From a creationsist(judeo-christian) point of view ALL emotions are neccesary, because they were created by God and from a creationsist point of view God doesn't make mistakes.
My point of view is 99% evolutionist. From evolutionist point of view emotions were created because they were neccesary to survive. Is an animal would have no fear of unknown it's survival chances would be greatly reduced. If it woud be born without hate and racial intolerance it could not remove animals with too different genes from the group and survival of it's genes would be in danger. The same with all the other feelings, positive too. This is why I think that removing useless feelings is a good thing to doo. Most people find that a bad concept and etc. but my explanation for this is an evolutionary fear of the unknown. For  me meditation is like sitting behind a driving wheel of a car instead of letting someone else drive(God? Fate? Or maybe just random events?).
147  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / For those who practise Kundalini Yoga on: June 22, 2005, 19:40:30
Hey, could anyone provide links to good sites with info on this "small circulation"? I'd like to try it, but I am afraid that It can be somewhat distorted on some web pages.
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Weird on: June 22, 2005, 19:21:43
Probably it was only dream. OOBE is extremely real so after having one you'd certainly not have any doubts.
149  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Satanism on: June 22, 2005, 19:14:57

But have any of you met satan in the astral?? This guy just pisses me off. He watches me constantly (not him personally but the fallen angles do)

I've only met Lucifer and a few demons while in astral. I've nearly had a kundalini raising with his help, but it was stopped because I was afraid of not being able to fully control it.
You have to remember that there are two Satan entities. One is Lucifer - and he is certainly friendly, and second is a thought form created as a scapegoat by religions like Christianity. My friend met the second one in astral once and said that it was the most scary experience in his life.
I was a Spiritual Satanist, but not anymore, because every religion carries some limitations and there's no religion I can 100% agree with.
150  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / new in magical things on: June 22, 2005, 18:55:06

Hi you all,
I'm new in this forum and new in magic (don't know anything) so i wonder if some off you could learn me some thing or just give me a site (i only want the magic stuff because astrally things i already know and i know how to make a spell)
thank you ........ max

Why do you need spells for magic? I think that the best approach is a pure direct magick without any spells, chaos magick(as designed by Austin Osman Spare) is also excellent.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38