The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 23, 2020, 08:59:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38
51  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment on: September 10, 2005, 10:20:42

But if you mixed logic with no emotions it would be a much more efficient and productive world.

But what would be the production for? What would be the motivation other than hunger and lowest sexual instincts?
52  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Do not invoke lucifer on: September 09, 2005, 10:14:34

I am always anxious to hear about others methods. What is the foundation of your system? IS the whole thing your own or did you borrow rituals from other systems?

I always tried to find what is the essence of all magical workings(excluding summonings to some extent). I've found out that the key is the correct state of cosciousness and absolute concentration on intent.
So my method is to simply formulate "wish"(there are only few rules to it), go into trance and repeat it(in mind) for about a minute. Somewhat similar to trance affirmations. It is amazing what can be done this way.
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / DreamMachines on: September 09, 2005, 09:34:24

Can a heart detector be used to detect REM?

I guess you need some kind of EEG system connected to the computer.
Maybe you can find some info here? :
http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/
54  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Do not invoke lucifer on: September 08, 2005, 20:46:31

YES! My views exactly. This is why I strive to create my own magical system and encourage others to do the same. I've made all of my tools myself; tarot, ceremonial tools, even my own way of making siguls. A system created by someone else, though powerful, can never be as useful as one you create to match your views and expressions.

I also use my own magical system and methods of summoning, mostly because summoning methods used most commonly seem to be abusive to spirits.
55  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment on: September 08, 2005, 17:58:27

If you ask me, man would be much more better off without emotions. Our society would be much more productive and man's thinking would become more logical which would put an end to war, and violence.

Not really. Emotions are mechanism created by evolution, and they are needed to give people motivation to live and work in society. Without emotions we would witness goverment killing unproductive people and people with genetic deffects. Or society living like robots - and death's better than that. Or the brain would just not function correctly - having no deeper motivation. War is caused by obedience and stupidity, and the violence is caused by the LACK of higher emotions.
If we can consciously choose where we will incarnate, I'd never choose a world without emotions.
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / AP around the net on: September 08, 2005, 11:09:21
I guess that in Poland percentage of people who have heard about AP/OOBE is similar to other European Union countries, like UK. I've only met one person who was actively researching OOBE and one who has known about AP, but he was to afraid to try it, because of these silly beliefs that it's dangerous, negs are everywhere, etc. BS. I guess that there are more people interested in such things in cities, because there is more accesible internet there and OOBE knownledge seems to spread mostly through internet.
57  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Do not invoke lucifer on: September 08, 2005, 10:50:30

If you believe that there is a god then this gift comes from him, because he created you. A prayer is nothing more than a spell and a ceremony nothing more than a ritual. Take the sacrament for example. You drink wine in representation of the blood of christ and eat bread which represents the body of christ; you are asking the lord for forgivness through ritual. Baptism. You are envoking an entity (the holy ghost) into your body. Tell me that is not magic.

It is magick, but only a ceremonial kind. Nearly all ceremonial magick is like asking someone for a help, when we have our own powers. Sometimes it's needed, but I think that only developing own magickal strength is a way to real power.
58  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment on: September 08, 2005, 10:33:58

Can we discuss ways to change this, or is there a line of study and development aimed at this? I would eventually like to see the gains of technology to be more valuable, or even on a completely different monetary system, than services and 'blind' labor.

Monetary system alone won't fix anything. The whole economic system would have to be changed. The capitalism is obsessed with mindless production of goods and for companies it is good that consumerism grows to the point of absurd. Capitalism isn't as effective as people think it is. The communism was even wrose, killing all individualism in society, and creating obsession about militarisation. I think that the best economic system would be Participatory Economics - "ParEcon". It has no such thing as "ruling class" or "owning class". The only weak spot of it is participatory planning, but it's still much better than communism's central planning and capitalism's spontaneous planning.
Here's the link:
http://www.zmag.org/parecon/indexnew.htm
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Danger when OBEing on: September 08, 2005, 10:18:49
I think that such problems can happen only when you believe they can.
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Why? on: September 08, 2005, 10:15:13

Its like religion? You either with it or against it... not saying that practicing astral travel should be a religion!!! but its the same principle... its all about faith.

Not really. I think that everyone shoud just try to verify it for himself. I don't have to believe in OOBE, because I had experiences that clearly show it's real(AP nad OOBE(67km distance), things that I saw later verified in physical world). There 's no sense in posting such experience here because I could just make it up, and you could only believe it's true or not.
With certain experiments astral projections can and SHOULD be verified.
61  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Do not invoke lucifer on: September 07, 2005, 19:48:55

He does not, however, permit the use of magic for selfish means, IE, love spells and the summoning of demons.

Bible does not allow using magick at all. Exodus 22:17: "Thou shalt not suffer a Witch to live."

In the bible it says that these occult powers come from Satan.

Tell me the exact verse, I never heard of it.
And if it really says it then it's just plainly wrong. What people call magick is not dependent on eternal entities but is a gift that most(or all?) people have from birth, only not everyone ackonwledges it and knows how to use it.
62  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Academy Of Sorcery on: September 06, 2005, 19:07:58
It's a scam. If you want to use ritual magick you can find all required infromation for free from many internet sites. Eventuallly you'll need to buy one or two books(not e-books). I've heard that the best system is Enochian magick, but I didn't tested it myself, because I don't need any rituals, etc.
63  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / summoning and other stuff on: September 06, 2005, 19:03:08

Would thought's alone work? or do request's need to be verbal?

Thoughts work perfectly for me. Just say the request in yor mind while in trance, and don't think about it after you finished your work. Just forget about it and it'll give best results. At least that's my experience.
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / mind boggling theory on: September 06, 2005, 18:59:29

It's something that could be possible assuming that we reincarnate and that we can live on many different dimensions of the universe.

What do you call "dimensions"?

Well, one of the many problems I see with this is living on a star (a big ball of buring gas).

What are the other problems? Replace star with planet and waving hand with sending a radio signal and it'll be 100% valid.
65  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Spiritual evolution on: September 06, 2005, 11:29:23
Excellent post, Kenneth. I agree with your definition of spiritual evolution entirely, and altough I use somewhat different techniques my goal is nearly the same.
For me enlightement is achieving true happiness and enjoyment in
every moment of life.
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral travel to take place of car travel? on: September 06, 2005, 10:24:13

I really doubt astral travel will submerge as for keeping prices down. Good idea though! I am thinking one of two will happen when we reach the end of our oil supply. All vehicles of transportation will be switched over to electricity or running on water. Maybe a mixture of both and some sort of another substance.

The easier and cheaper solution is using vegetable oil in diesel cars. Electric cars would have more problems than advantages, and diesel engines are already in use and are very effective. Using vegetable oil as a source of energy is incomparably cheaper way of utilising solar energy than solar powerplants. And running on water is impossible.
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / I'm TOTALLY NEW & NEED GUIDANCE! So MANY PROBS......... on: August 30, 2005, 18:58:05

Can someone direct me to POWERFUL audio downloads which will help me in this regard?

I think that audio downloads won't fix your problems. You need much more work. I think that Vipassana meditation would help you greatly. It's designed to gain a conscious control of thoughts, and when you acheve this, problems like shyness or low self-esteem can be easily eliminated.
http://www.vipassana.com/meditation/mindfulness_in_plain_english.php
Here's a link to an excellent book about it, but ignore all the philosophy, it's very negative.
68  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / is normal to feel dizzyness in trance meditation? on: August 30, 2005, 18:31:00

1. That kind of dizzyness is dangerous when it appears in this kind of situation if i continued to keep eyes closed in that specific situation ? What kind of dangers exactly could this have caused if i continued?

This can cause OOBEs, Astral Projections and other problems Wink.
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Baby born without a face on: August 30, 2005, 18:16:20
And why you posted this in spiritual evolution subforum?
70  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Enchantment of weapons on: August 30, 2005, 18:14:27

Hi, I'm new here and have a question. I practice martial arts and a large part of practice is with the sword. Is there a way to enchant my sword with a spirit or element to help with skillful manipulation of the sword? We often do practice where the cut must be perfect or you risk injury or damage to the blade(which can be very expensive).

If enchanting a car is possible(and easy), then it should be possible too. I would do it with trance meditation and energy work, but of course there are many other methods.
71  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment on: August 30, 2005, 18:04:41

When did we get focused on consumerism rather than progress? Aren't there many inventions and ideas that get snuffed because it might cause a profit loss? Isn't this against what we should be striving for?

The greater part of humanity was always focused on consumerism. It isn't really different than it was in medieval times or before. Always many ideas were supressed, if they could harm someone's business.
72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Electricity and the Ethereal????? on: August 30, 2005, 17:53:31

Me and my buddies were sitting close to a Power Pylon last night. We could hear the electricity surging through the lines. So we got onto the subject of wattage and power stations. Then one of them knew the power outage of the local power station. The max amps was 150000 amps. I know that 5 amps kill you. A couple more and your ash.

5 amps can kill? it depends on voltage.
73  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / The Real Creation Story on: August 24, 2005, 19:17:45

It's no different than the fool Darwin's thesis.

There's nothing wrose than ignorance. The theories of Darwin are not even about the creation.
74  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / dark magic on: August 20, 2005, 20:04:05

But do yourself a favor and read Ed Warren's book "the demonologist" I would love to hear your opinion after you have....

I'd rather stay ignorant on the subject.
75  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / dark magic on: August 16, 2005, 11:23:17

and don't seem to get that demons are truly evil beings whose mission is to destroy humanity.

So why nearly all the demons I've summoned were nice and helpful? I guess that most problems with summonings are caused by people who are trying to abuse summoned spirits by commanding them and use abusive summoning methods.

E. Pulse, if you have really given it up, you should dedicate yourself to the light.

I think that dedication to the light is as bad as dedication to the darkness(as you call it). Can't the people just be dedicated to finding their own true joy, to finding true harmony and balance through spiriual evolution?
By dedicating yourself to whatever side you are joining a war, and every war has many causualties.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38