The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 23, 2020, 09:21:31

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38
76  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / What's Happening? on: August 16, 2005, 11:03:50

Personally I think AP is quite dangerous. I can do it but hardly ever do. The lower astral plane is a pretty dark place, full of scary, yucky and even very dangerous beings.

Every evil being I encountered in astral projections was completely harmless, or generated by my mind. There's completely nothing to be afraid of.

Unless you live a very pure life and have tremendous mental and spiritual discipline and strength, I think AP can be quite dangerous.

The only thing that can do harm is the fear. Being afraid is like inviting problems, without fear AP and OOBE is perfectly safe. Also the belief that OOBE/AP is dangerous is like inviting evil things to happen.

Perhaps an idea is to make sure you are very, very protected before you jump out. Try a ring of salt around your bed at night. We are soooo vulnerable when we are sleeping! Conscious APers even more so. AP with a cross on or sleep with the rosary in your hands or some other power object. Burn incense. Put wards under your bed. Especially cover your solar plexus. But a crystal on it. Put crystals all around your bed.

I am sure that your protection methods work for you, but only because you believe that they do. Isn't it easier to just be safe without any methods? And what you will do when all protections fail?

AP seems to be a red flag, attracting the lower astral entities to you. Yuck. Go hang out with the angels instead!

I am sure that fear is the flag, not AP.
77  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / help me start on: August 12, 2005, 08:35:39

hi i am new and i found all this stuff very interesting and i was wondering if anyone could tell me the different types of healing and where i should begin would be greatly appreciate. Thx.

I think that you should begin with energywork. I've started with "New Energy Ways" system and it was excellent for learning to feel energy. Later it's not very good, but excellent for start.
It can be found here:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6
(don't read the simplified version but the full one)
78  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Why is it that all these bad things are happening to me..... on: August 11, 2005, 07:28:07
Hi!
I know a very simple but effective magick system that you could use to break this string of a bad luck. The only ability needed to use it is the ability to enter the trance state. Let me know if you are interested.
By the way: does this "88" in your nickname means what I think it means?
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Dragons in Tibet Sky on: August 11, 2005, 06:58:02
Hmmm... For me it looks like terrain formation or something.
80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Challenges of the Incarnating Soul on: August 10, 2005, 08:54:27

Imagine lots of spirit 'customers' eagerly queing up to reincarnate, having been shown attractive brochures with glossy images of lush tropical rainforests and cheerful village kids playing ball, and spouting catchy phrases such as"Be a Man, join the Earth Life System!" or "Physical Incarnation is Cool!" or "Earth & Humanity - Top 10 in the InterGalatic Tourism Destination Chart!".

Suddenly, just as the next-in-line spirit steps into the "EZ-Incarnation" dimensional portal, he gets a glimpse of the incredible level of non-disclosure/ignorance/dogmatic-brainwashing prevalent on the planet amongst humanity, and recoils away in horror.

Thankfully, the guide-helper-wearing-cool-shades-and-a-grin has already forseen and is fully prepared for this potential little 'hiccup', he snaps his fingers and two muscular, hulking angels click-in, one on each side of the dissident spirit, and haul him struggling and screaming into the 'EZ-Incarnate' portal, and themselves promptly click-out.

The rest of the line looks momentarily taken aback, but the suave-guide-helper grins assuringly, "Nothing to be concerned about, folks. Our friend here was just getting a little too ecstatic, finally having the chance to go into the physical, which is perfectly understandable, wouldn't you agree? *smmmilllleeee*", to which the rest of the folks nod their heads understandingly.

Priceless  Cheesy
81  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Total Noob. Very interested in everything. Need Help on: August 10, 2005, 08:53:17
Hi!
I can send you a few books on basic energy work, trance meditation and OOBE if you will give me your email. I can also give you advice on things like energywork, meditation, energy healings, but I think that the best way to get advice would be asking in the forums, because you will receive many diverse opinions and techniques.
82  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling David Hilbert on: August 07, 2005, 11:16:24
ROTFL! Cheesy
83  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Java Applets for visualizing mathematics and physics on: August 07, 2005, 11:07:08
Cool!
84  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / The Children of the Law of One &,the Teachings of Atlant on: August 07, 2005, 10:29:37

What about the Sons of Belial?

who's Belial?
85  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Jesus Christ (Sananda) on: August 07, 2005, 10:16:37
Thanks for posting this. It's one of the best channelings I've ever seen.
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / astral projection while in jail... on: August 02, 2005, 22:30:18

No... All these things are happening while we are asleep in the REAL world.. Believing that there are external influences and appearances by real people in your experiences is an insult to logic and almost every area of physics

I don't care about offending science and all other things. I had shared dream with my brother, and we both remembered it. Every detail was the same. In the most dreams people you meet are only copies created by mind, but in some they aren't. The best way to be  sure is to ask what dreams they had this night.
87  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Pets and Orb Pictures, thoughts and opnions? on: August 02, 2005, 22:02:56
This is interesting, but I  am somewhat skeptical to the orb photo, because it was done with flash, and this can be just unfocused dust particle near the camera.
88  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Nostradamus Centuries X on: August 02, 2005, 21:45:06

Absolute?
89  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / The Children of the Law of One &,the Teachings of Atlant on: August 02, 2005, 21:32:51
Children of the Law of One?
Sounds rather sectarian to me.
90  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / it may sound stupid on: August 02, 2005, 21:23:26
It is magic understood as a paranormal, conscious and controlled modification of enviroment/people/random events. It's not neccesarily about rituals. And certainly not about fireballs Wink
91  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment on: August 02, 2005, 20:52:37
The thing that harms the nature is not our intelligence, but mindless militarization and consumerism.
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Possible UFO Abduction on: August 02, 2005, 20:41:54
I've had many UFO dreams too, they were all very vivid and I acted in them completely without emotions. In the best one I saw UFO flying at night near my town, and it was attacked by an anti aircraft tank and shot down(the amount of projectiles shot by the tank was incredible and they lighted up the whole part of the sky where UFO showed up). I wasn't afraid and I just stood there and watched.
I also had dreams about aliens setting up towers designed to watch and control humans and more.
The freaky thing is that I saw an UFO in the sky in a perfectly same position as in the dream when I watched meteor shower at last year summer....
93  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Don't try this meditation! on: July 29, 2005, 19:50:21

God puts us in hell because we choose to do so, the people that go to hell, want to be separated from God. Hell is not a wasteland, it is just an area where God is not there, at all.

Only christians go to hell. Do you think all the Hindu people will go to hell for breaking ten commandments? Or have all ancient Egyptians gone to hell?

Now, give me a passage in the Bible where God is any of those descriptors you gave me.

Ten commandments, human and animal sacrifice, choosen nation and etc. But this is not a thread about this. We can start another thread for discussion about religion and bible.
94  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Don't try this meditation! on: July 29, 2005, 19:39:57

Okay, just as an experiment, I recorded my own first attempt at the technique and discovered that to get the vibrations into my forehead it required a tone of 1147.16Hz but that it also varied on up 1180.00Hz. Not knowing which one produced the right frequency I just created a sound that fluctuated between the two. Just by playing the noise over the loudspeakers and concentrating on my third-eye or brow chakra eye could feel sensations there. It also produced rippling in my vision (reported by another user).

Certainly such experiment is interesting, but for me the file didn't work. The voice has probably many frequencies, and some spread mostly through bones and tissue and not neccesarily have to be the loudest or even audible. Also the speed of the sound in the bones is  much higher than in the air, so the frequency will be different too.
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Curious questions about senses (sight and hearing) on: July 29, 2005, 19:20:48
I can see some kind of "blobs" when my eyesight is relaxed. They are half-transparent, and are in constant random motion. I guess it has something to do with blood vessels in the eye. when the my eye is lighted correctly I can see the blood vessels in with perfect sharpnes and their image overlaps the normal sight. Maybe these blobs are some kind of particles moving in them?
I've also seen moving points of brigh light when summoning demons.
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Curious questions about senses (sight and hearing) on: July 27, 2005, 18:01:26
some people are saying that it's caused by spirit entities/angels being in the room, I don't know if it's true or not. For me it activates spontaneously sometimes and always  after I'm using a high speed angle grinder. The cases with grinder seem to support the hearing damage theory, to check the spirit theory you'd have lie down in a dark room, relax, enter trance with open eyes, and ther if you'd have brow chakra developed enough and there would be a spirit in the room you would see a moving ball of light where the spirit is.
97  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Industrial Society Destroys Mind and Environment on: July 27, 2005, 17:15:24
I completely disagree with the point of your message. Small, agriculture based communities of the past had the highest levels of hate and cruelty. Without intelligence there's no tolerance, and without tolerance humans would be similar to animals. The problem of today's world are emotions, not intelligence. The emotions cause wars, greed and consumerism. Inteligence is the only possible way to control them.
98  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / 3rd eye / ethereal vision on: July 27, 2005, 16:45:23

almost made me arm myself with a shotgun and shoot to frag when i read the nick

Cheesy
99  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Meaning of Life on: July 27, 2005, 15:36:32
The meaning of life is what you will choose it to be. If it would be just "to learn" then what would this knownledge be used for?
100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Curious questions about senses (sight and hearing) on: July 27, 2005, 15:01:02
I hear this high-pitched noise too. I guess it's hearing damage.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38