The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2021, 19:14:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: looking for intimate friends! on: April 06, 2011, 03:18:23

Oh heart chakra is for lame girls! not wondering why so many men are violent today because they think that accessing the feminine side is weak, girly, lame etc... for me real men are fearless to show their real feelings they are the brave one

i resent what you said about men....i consider myself to be a real man i work hard and for long hours and i dont cry but i know inside that i am full of love and respect and its there for whoever deserves it
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Our Ultimate Reality Book and Forums(i have a queastion that i really want) on: April 06, 2011, 02:50:03
how the hell does Adrian Law know all of this stuff he wrote about in "our ultimate reality"
i mean there is so much information
its like a bible (if it is all real)
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What am I doing wrong? on: March 25, 2011, 21:30:30
allright ill give it a shot
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What am I doing wrong? on: March 25, 2011, 15:44:24
yes i can do that and i also have read Robert Bruce's "new energy ways"
i feel i am very good at finding out were my right foot and left hand are
whats the next part though
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What am I doing wrong? on: March 24, 2011, 15:24:15
i dont even feel energy sensations though
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What am I doing wrong? i need help on: March 24, 2011, 03:44:51
im new to this web site and its perfect for me because i really need help with astral projection.
ive been trying to astral project for about 4 months now and it feels like i have made no progress.
i cannot feel vibrations (energy) flowing throught my body ive done lots of research about how to raise your vibrations and nothing has help me the only thing i have really acomplished from all of this is i know how to clear my mind now..that was such a hard task for me...
ive read books by robert bruce "new energy ways" and i just cant feel any vibrations please message me directly if you intend to help me any help whatso ever would be greatly apprecitated
i want to astral project so bad and i think the basis of my failure is raising enough energy
Pages: [1]