The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 25, 2019, 23:51:39

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / see clear in dreams but not real life on: March 21, 2019, 01:31:53
so ive noticed every time i dream, everything i see that i can still recall would be clear, as if i had my glasses on while dreaming. Why is that? Maybe my brain just converts the dirty vision to good vision in my dreams because it "thinks" im awake therefor assumes my glasses are on? I wear glasses for nearsightedness most of the time, i rarely have them off except when im asleep or get headaches. Ive yet to touch my face while dreaming to "feel" if the glasses are on my face but idk.. interesting question i think.   
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what would you do as god? on: February 12, 2019, 20:34:26
You already are a “god.” You simply do not remember.

elaborate ? im curious what you mean by this
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / need help becoming lucid. methods? on: February 06, 2019, 21:29:37
I seem to accept the weirdest things that go on in my dreams. a few days ago i had one where i was tapping my teeth, and one of them popped out and started bleeding after just 1 tap. in my dream i looked in the mirror too to see if it was there and it wasnt. Its like i was awake in the dream but not aware it was one(if that even makes sense). I  dont get why that didnt cause me to realize "this isnt real" and start becoming lucid... after i woke up i was so awestruck yet bummed.
4  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / talking before sleeping working or coincidence? on: January 23, 2019, 21:52:08
recently ive been wanting to try and get into lucid dreaming / AP stuff and i heard the first step is to start a dream journal. well ive been trying to but ever since i started thinking about starting one, i cant remember any of my dreams or theyre just too short to remember, except for 2 days ago, like 10 minutes before passing out i said outloud "im going to have a vivid butt dream tonight. im gonna remember it so well" a few times then when i woke i remembered a dream, it wasnt much but i remembered clearly what i was doing in it. i was like what the bonk is this real or nah? because i did it just last night and it worked, the previous night i had no dream so idk if its placebo or this is a legit technique
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Fighting in LD? on: January 12, 2019, 00:25:40
Ive yet to have a lucid dream Sad so i cant try this out myself, but in previous dreams ive experienced a fight with someone and my arms get all slow motion-y, i cant hit for excrement anytime it happens, its like im punching under water. I read online its because of your REM or something, so you dont actually swing your arms while sleeping, but in a lucid dream is it still the same? weak/slow punches? or since your conscious is awake you can control the strength ? this topic really intrigues me
Pages: [1]