The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 30, 2020, 06:09:41

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 25, 2018, 23:32:30

May your 2019 be filled with magical experiences..

With Love
Eelco
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection IRC Channel on: December 19, 2018, 18:11:23
Sucks to work overnight.  Bleh.  I sleep overnight.  Cheesy
I'm actually considering removing that chat from my website, or at least the link.
I simply don't have the time to check in on it enough.

Ahw.. I actually enjoyed talking to Smertios and Rakkso last night..
I'm guessing not that many people know how to navigate chatservers with chatsoftware like hexchat or mIRC any more?
Or do they..

With Love
Eelco
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: fantasy or retrieval?? on: December 19, 2018, 06:33:58
After talking to Smertios and Rakkso on the chat I thought it may be helpfull to post this little 12 minute snippet of a Bruce Moen talk I came across the other day.
Here he explains his process of what to look for during retrievals as he thaught them in his afterlife knowledge workshops.

For clarity purposes. I have neven been to his workshops, but have read all his books and after watching some polish, subtitled movie about one of his workshops I sort of created a similar workflow back in the day.
Next to this I used to incorporate pendulooms and a few other techniques to download/channel/recieve rote information and what not.
Also what now in my experience is just one sessions from begin to end.Has in the past taken days of discontinued short(minutes) bursts of " working" before a full narrative emerged..

Anyway for those interested.
Here's the link. https://youtu.be/zDjRJ5NA2jY

With Love
Eelco
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: December 19, 2018, 02:25:54
Tom does believe in reincarnation , the peice of code in put in to a new body to have a new life .  A small amount of info is left behind for a medium to find and to give to caring reltives .  I just have a hard time thinking of my self , ever one and ever thing I know as code on a computer .
Me too,

Now I'm not a scientist, but have thought long and hard about reincarnation and life after death.
As far as encountering previous lives are concerned.
I don't think they count as parts of our Self. I think it's more of a stored memory of the life someone had when he/she left an intention or his/her body which somehow became the fabric of what I am now.
As receivers and matter this body/mind called eelco is made up of matter and thoughts that have been recycled. previous life experiences are some kind of first person view record of the history of my parts..

Does that make sense?
With Love
Eelco
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection IRC Channel on: December 19, 2018, 02:06:36
last graveyardshift of the year..
Anyone wanna chat?
I'm here..(most of the night)

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/ub-chat-aup/
6  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Pagan Sex Orgies on: December 18, 2018, 09:12:38
So, I'm watching Christian programming and they start talking sh*t about how the pagan Goddess worshipers were a bunch of perverts.

They explained how a man would go to the temple, find a priestess, worship her, (sexually, or course) then make a donation to the temple.
They explained how this act of homage was thought to bring him great magickal benefit and blessings. And draw down fertility upon the land and people.
True, all true.

The most hilarious thing ever.
Is that the word venerable comes from this exact practise..
I'll spare you the whole story but I cannot now hear someone call another human being his ir her venerable (elder, sistes, brother etc) withoung changing venerable to fuckable in my mind..

With Love
Eelco
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: December 18, 2018, 07:24:45
That SUCKS. Especially if you have thoughts about this and sense it may even be possible... So they’re just gone? I know they aren’t the avatar they were here anymore and that they are an energy that can be anything and do anything but I’d really like someone to say that I’m misunderstanding Tom because they makes me very sad.

My grandpa died in 2009. So who knows what he’s doing now. Apparently nothing because Tom makes it sound like he’s just a part of the larger consciousness system now almost like a hologram just to give you comfort. During the reading he came through and told my mom things like “don’t sell anymore of my guns those are so important to me and I want them to be handed down in the family” Now why would the larger consciousness system care what we do with his guns if he doesn’t even exist anymore? There were so many more examples of what he said that made it really sound like it’s definitley his spirit. My mom recently had neck surgery and got a bone from someone who died and donated a bone for people like my mom with that specific surgery. HE even shows up in the reading appearing as what he was here in this life and the medium said he was curious who ended up getting his bone. And that he was very happy it’s someone as sweet as my mom. Is that too just the larger consciousness system giving comfort or making it seem like they are still there?

I wish I could tell you you are misunderstanding Tom.
I can tell you this though. There's more explanations out there than Tom's big toe is telling him.
I think that the way you think about the afterlife is as difficult for Tom to come to terms with as the explanation of his version of the afterlife sounds to you.
I'd like to think that there are as many ways to experience the afterlife as there are ways to think about them.. None of them better or worse than the other. Just different.

With Love
Eelco
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: December 18, 2018, 06:45:29
ALL is consciousness is not new to this world as a concept.
The first words in the dhamapada.(arguably the main compendium of the buddhist teachings) starts with:
Mind  precedes  all  mental  states.  Mind  is  their chief;  they  are  all  mind -wrought.

The kybalion starts with:
"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental."
and the bible of course says that:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Now freely translated mind, word and god can be thought of as consciousness.

now this is where it gets tricky. Does mind or word make an abstraction of something real and can consciousness only know the abstraction?
or is there something more real on the outside of that abstraction.

in other words.
Where can I become conscious of anything if it is outside of my consciousnes?

Do I love my children or do I love what I percieve my children to be.
Do I love my wife or just what I pecieve as my wife.

Anyway just some happy thoughts to ponder when discussing any theory of everything (erm consciousness)

With Love
Eelco
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection IRC Channel on: December 18, 2018, 02:17:54
Hey all,

Working the graveyard shift tonight. Which means I have roughly 8 hours of time on my hand to spend on reading and chatting give or take a few laundrybaskets to fold.
Anyway I'm over on the irc channel should anyone want to talk about anything.

With Love
Eelco
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Kurt Leland's Ten Levels of Dream Awareness on: December 17, 2018, 13:50:21
Quote from: lumaza
I am a huge proponent of Kurt's work. Much of what he says matches my experiences as well.

I may have to start reading his work then.. grin
I only heard of him from EV's post the other day and found his list useful.

Quote from: EscapeVelocity
something that is concerning to me in your post. You state that you misunderstood a Non-Physical memory for a Physical Reality fact. That can happen from time to time as we explore our existence within these Realities, but it is not a good sign if we get them rigidly confused

Hi, Can you elaborate on what it is that concerns you?
I mistook a memory I had from an NP event (a radioshow who messed up the dutch tradition of the top 2000. https://stuffdutchpeoplelike.com/2013/12/24/no-54-top-2000-songs/ In the newsitem the had the 2000 best songs but somehow werent able to calculate the correct order so this year they would just play them at random.)

This is a far cry from seeing an NP overlay on top of my physical surroundings causing me to step in front of a bus.
I work in mental health care so know a thing or 2 about stuf minds can do to people. I think I am not very prone for experiencing a psychotic episode. But then it could happen to anyone..

Quote from: Serge
I try not to bridge this experience with that of my waking life. My attitude is this: I am on the astral plane, I know that events and things  do not have to resemble the physical world.
Makes sense. In this case however it appears to have been an "unconscious" dream which lodged itself in between my ordinairy daily memories.
Or rather it hid there until it surfaced at which point I immediatly knew there was something not quite right with that memory.

My thoughts on the validity of most memories is that they aren't 100% correct most if not all of the time. So one should never completely trust what they remember. That said however a certain amount of trust is needed to make it through this life.

With Love
Eelco
11  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 16, 2018, 14:45:58
I don't make that many foto's,
Here's a few older ones with some of my friends..

With Love
Eelco
12  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Crystals on: December 16, 2018, 14:26:38

Poor fellow trapped in there.
Have you talked to him? see what happened?

I get the feel he is not there of his own free will, but that could just be because he looks like one of the goblins in the movie Labyrinth.
Anyone here refer to their rocks as crystal spirits?

With Love
Eelco
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Kurt Leland's Ten Levels of Dream Awareness on: December 16, 2018, 14:18:30
In another thread EscapeVelocity shared the following list.     

Quote from: EscapeVelocity
Kurt Leland's Ten Levels of Dream Awareness

0- No recall whatsoever, even that you had dreamed
         1- No recall but you know that you had dreamed
         2- Disjointed fragments, isolated images or feelings
         3- You seem to be watching yourself in the dream, not participating (3rd person)
         4- You recognize your full participation within the dream
         5- Dream plots become longer and more involved
         6- Colors and sounds become noticeably more vivid
         7- You notice the presence of textures, smells and tastes
         8- You are using mental processes characteristic of the waking state: Rational thinking, problem-solving, etc
         9- Ability to rationally apply powers of the dream-state: Altering the environment, flying, telekinesis,
             re-winding the dream, etc
        10- Waking-state consciousness fully merges with the dream-state consciousness; you realize fully that you
               are dreaming

Since then I have been marking my dreams according to the Leland scale.
So this morning I enetered a 0. No recall what so ever.
I had worked the lates shift last night so was in bed by 12. Woke up a few times but flew like aches and pains kept me from relaxing enough to even attempt a full exit OBE.

Anyway a few hours later I wanted to tell my wife about some funny news I heard on the radio yesterday when I realized that that newsitem was pretty far fetched even though the topic is very real in holland at the moment.
When I told her asking wheter it was real or a dream she immediatly knew it was no real news..
So in retrospect I had to add a level 2 to tonights experiences..

Thouths? I haven't had such a disjointed recall hours after waking up before as I can remember. Mind you that I haven been paying that much attention to dreams for years..

With Love
Eelco

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: The Frank Kepple Phasing Resource is now available on: December 15, 2018, 13:51:44
Had read this resource in the past and am now reading the collected posts in a pdf wich has been put together by Xanth.
 found Here

Just wanted to bump the thread and express my gratitude for gathering the recourses, collecting the posts into a somehwat readble order.
And of course Frank for sharing his wealth of exploration knowledge and points of view on how to do this stuff.

Mind you I still have to experience that first conscious exit OBE.out the story

But a lot of what he says fits my reality model and is congruent with my imagined stay in your body and let the mind remember/think way of travel.
Anyone out there familiar with Bruce Moen's exploration methods and willing to compare notes?

With Love
Eelco
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: fantasy or retrieval?? on: December 15, 2018, 10:49:12
Thank You Lumaza,

I am still split about the monks role, because of the communication that went on through me at that stage. Some symbols and pixelated energy cubes felt like they were manipulated by someone outside the scenarion, but definetly there. using the sybolism to "talk" to the monk at which point the monk stood up and left/was taken away.

Thinking about it makes me wonder if we were helping each other out somehow. He showing me to sit in mild curiosity and observe. Me reaching him through proximity and energy signature so he could leave his selfimposed burning prison..

My takeaway of the whole thing was letting it all just wash over me, first the waves, then the flames. A cleansing perhaps?

I do have a few questions though. When looked behind and beside you to "ground" yourself there and take in more of the scene, did you "turn" your head or were you seeing from a 360 viewpoint? You mentioned that you had no "tactile" sensations earlier in the experience, did that change later on into it? Could you feel the heat of the flame? Did the flame scare or shock you?

I didn't turn or move most of the time, more that I inted to turn and my p.o.v. changed. It did change in a manner I am familiar with, which made me think I turned myself. Tactile sensations did not increase whatsover throughout the whole scenario. The waves, walking, flying and standing in flames all were more that I knew/saw what was going on that felt the sensations that usually acompany those.

I have spend much time doing some form of vipassana meditation. after a while doing that I observed how the body experiences something where the mind knows the experience a little later. Here it seemed that there was only the knowing of the experience. When I played with this stuff a decade ago I described it that the way I see or experience the astral is more like the way one remembers something.

Your detail in recall is very good. I normally have to abort a experience, to be able to have such good recall. The longer the scenario goes, the more seemingly important points I forget.

You are doing fantastic. I look forward to hearing more from you!  smiley

This level of recall only happens on travels initiated form a body awake/mind aware state.
meaning I am not letting go, but consciously starting the scenario and let it unfold in my imagination. That takes a level of immersion out of it which I am still searching for.
It must be amazing to really leave the physical vessel for a while and immerse oneself in out of body experiences..

WIth Love
Eelco
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: fantasy, retrieval or ?? on: December 14, 2018, 18:44:42
This is as save a space as any I guess to continue babbling about my experiences and assorted thoughts on the subject of retrievals, OBE's and explorations of the inner worlds.

I had planned to either phase last night during sleep, see if I still could work as easily while taking a bath with a moen C1 F3 overlay like experience and continue my working through the gateway experience a little more.

So last night I got to bed early-ish(22:20).
Even though i fel asleep easily with the intent to come to my senses during a dream or wake up to consciously start travels.
I didn't dream consciously although I had some disjointed fragments which I could piece together to form some sort of narrative.
I did wake up a few times around 3 and 4:30 but fell asleep seconds after looking at the backness behind my eyes..

So after the kids were off to school I drew a bath.
YES. I can still work as detailed and effortlessly as ever.
The only drawback from this method if you will is that the constant awareness of the whereabouts of my physical body add's to the feeling this couls all be just in my head as a fantasy. It takes an bit of convincing even to myself this is happening outside of the realms of fantasy and within the realms of imagination and energy exchange..(does that distinction make sense?)

Anyway I relaxed in bath and sort of tried to imagine some of the places I created in the past. None came to the front easily and suddenly I remembered/saw a beach as we have them in our country. so I started to walk down the beach for a whil in an effort to immerse myself in the imagery. I found that walking was futile.
It felt forced and the scenery didn't change so I took of my shoes and just stood calf deep in the water.(I could see/know it, but no tactile sensations. Still seeing/sensing the water's eb and flood flow around my feet was soothing.

after a few of these flows I turned around. still stood in the water but looked over the beach/dunes instead of the water.
Then swells/waves just engulfed me totally. waves were twice my size pounding over me. As the waves did not rock me I turned and faced the waves coming over me.

After a few moments of this I turned and started walking towards the sand dunes. In order to immerse myself more fully into the scenery and trying to miminize the awareness of my physical body I tried to do some meditative walking on the beach. I have never tried this before and was pleasantly surprised to see that the effect of it mimmicks physical walking meditation although it lacks a tactile component.

At some point the sand beneath my feet turned to some sort of wood or stone. WHen I looked up i was inside some tempel or temple grounds doing walking meditation, but the outlines were very vague. As if I wasn't fully there. walking became tiresome and excrusiationly slow. like trudging through thick mud. looking up again I saw a figure. I couldn't get to "him?" walking didn't get me anywhere so I flew to him which didn't seem to work either. I asked for help and flushed through some long waterslide tunnel like structure and washe dup on another more summery beach. I couldn't decide if it was a beach I had made in the past or astral pulse island.

walking again didn't get me anywhere again. So I asked for guidance(My intent btw was on meeting a guide)I flew up to get an overview and saw vast amounts of landscape and cities all around.
From one spot in the distance a green light line connected me to it. So I flew along that line.
There I saw a large symbol sort of like the mirror image of FF in orange flames.

Entering that I was engulfed in flames. I was aware of beings with me and a lonely monk sitting in a medetative posture.
I thought it was a retrieval at that point and tried to get the monks attention which didn't work so I sat acros him and mimicked his posture for a while. That got his attention and at that point I sensed communication between the monk and someone with me through my energyfield. The monk was gone at which point the flames themselves felt more like a cleansing.. SO I stood in them for a while/

Rethinking the imagery I am now thinking that instead of a retrieval it may just have been an energetic cleansing. Not sure anymore..

I returned to waking consciousness and got out of the tub

When starting the gateway experience I got impationed and instead of going in order I skipped a few cd's and started the odysee(wave VI)
Fun exercises, but I felt I was straining to enter my energy body and couldn't let go of teh physical. Did track 1 and 2/ On the second I could sense some lightness and floating, but no sepperation from the physical. I do experience a deepening and shallowing going back and forth through the focus levels from 1 to 3 to 10 to 12..

With Love
Eelco
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: new here saying Hello, on: December 13, 2018, 08:48:48
I hope this gives some encouragement to just how close you may be-

Kurt Leland's Ten Levels of Dream Awareness
Very nice dream,
EV

Thank's EV,

It did. In fact so much so, I've adopted these levels to accompany my dreamjournal entries a while.

With Love
Eelco
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: December 13, 2018, 08:23:23
Yes, I found there is something "magickal" about water. The warmth of the water is perfect for just letting go and releasing your physical focus. Some day I want to try a "Float tank" too.

You should.
I was in such a tank once way before I knew anything about the astral.
Had the most vivid hypnocogic imigary i had, maybe even have, experienced ever.
In retrospect it could have definetly been a full immersive astral experience come to think of it..

With Love
Eelco
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: December 12, 2018, 23:22:03
I have been asked lately to further explain how I know I have actually "shifted".
 I got into the tub

OMG..
I always felt crazy that my best woo woo work is whilst taking a bath..

Thank you so much for sharing..

With Love
Eelco
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Inspirational Quote of the Week "You Are Never Too Old..... on: December 12, 2018, 09:49:52
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis

Humans tend to associate getting older with certain limits like too late to go back to college, too old to raise children, too old to find love, no time to achieve this, too late to reset my health, and the list goes on and on.

It is why I set my intentions of becoming 120 years old out of curiosity over 30 years ago. That said now that I am getting older I must say that my body is showing some usage etc. It does have me questioning if intent is all it takes..

With Love
Eelco
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: new here saying Hello, on: December 12, 2018, 09:36:50
Welcome back Catsquoti!  smiley By the way, interesting name. I'm sure there is a story behind it.

I perused through your former posts here on the Astral Pulse and found what I considered to be a gem in this one here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/fantasy_or_retrieval-t30317.0.html;msg245666#msg245666
 From my similar experiences, I would say that was indeed a "Retrieval".

I experienced and still do experience Retrievals. Some of them in almost the same way you wrote in your thread above. Check this thread out and you will see what I mean. "Lionheart" was a name I used in the past here.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/souly_for_retrievals-t37273.0.html

Back when the interweb was rather new I needed a username for some forum or rather. SO I was going for quezalcoatl, but messed up the spelling horribly. Anyway As no one would think of a name like that it is never taken already so I kept it through the years as my on-line name everywhere.

I did see your souly_for_retrievals thread the other day and had to google my name and retrieval to find The one you found here. I found it on bruce moens afterlife_exploration forum. Was thinking about moving it here, But see that I allready did that in 2009.
I wondered what had happened to the creator of that thread. well now I know.

Been silent on the dream/exploration front the last 2 days.
I.E.
Dream awareness level 0

As soon as I get some daytime chances I'll go over my old bathtub routine again and see what that brings.

With Love
Eelco
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: new here saying Hello, on: December 10, 2018, 09:46:35
Well I don't, It's why I waited a decade to explore further Wink

I work as a nurse so have some odd hours, which means I do have some quiet time during the days sometimes. I usually make some time to meditate for an hour or so daily and as I am getting older I find myself awaye ones or twice a night.

I would figure those waking nighttime moments are ideal for exploration.
In fact I think I may have had a semi lucid dream last night. In which I was lucid enought to suggest my dream compagnions(daughter and wife) to climb an old sandstone towere from the outside because we were lucid so could do increddible stuff now. we did. up the towere the town/city became infested by a group of cannibalistic children on a feeding frenzy and I remember soothing my family by saying this was an efferct of being in F2 and our fears projecting out. nothing could harm us. then I drifted to a more waking state.(experiencing I was in my bed before falling asleep again)

So somehow the line between what I think about during the day and during sleep seems to mingle enought to flow over into each other.
Which gives me hope full lucidity is possible

With Love
Eelco
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: new here saying Hello, on: December 08, 2018, 14:09:30
Hey everyone,

After almost 10 years of live, 2 more children (already had 4 back in the day) and the boring grind of day to day 3 d existence I'm up for another round of extra-physical exploration..

With Love
Eelco
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: fantasy or retrieval?? on: October 23, 2009, 15:03:10
What do you mean by this pls. Creating places?
Hi Skepticboy,

In previous guided meditations i had visualized places where i could go to learn, recharge and or rest.
Some of those places I visited regularly for periods of time during my life..
During meditation I turn my attention inward and envision a place i`d like to be. Usually somewhere in nature and then try to create some detail. Having read that focus 27 is a place where every thought becomes (sort of) form i figured it was there where these places are....

With Love,
Eelco
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / fantasy or retrieval?? on: October 16, 2009, 14:10:07
I have always had trouble visualizing, but sometimes i am able to come up with an impression of surroundings and events..
Just now i was in the tub trying to relax, my monkey mind was babbling as ever...

I was trying to see my place in focus 27.. I have created several places in the past. This time I couldn`t see any one of those places. my efforts felt straining so i let go... thinking about the difference between obe and viewing the astral from your body I sensed a room high up in a building. a man was walking to the window and I knew he was going to or already killed himself by jumping through.. I approached and asked if i could help.. he was a bit startled. I told him rather blunt i was in a bathtub projecting to him and that he had died already.. He said no, but i am going to and jumped..
he immediately was back in the room. So I asked what he believed would happen after death. He said there was nothing..So (I think with help) i/we let the back of the room dissolve in blackness.. He the understood and said so there is consciousness after death? I told him yes and said we could take him to a place where there were others. he saw somebody that was with me and followed us... we arrived at a gate (I think the gate at the entrance of the park.I tried to visualize it before and found myself there..could have created it as an entrance for myself not sure)..
Others approached him and the man left with them. The beeing with me suggested to go to my place and sit near the fire..Until now i always envisioned my place as very natural..cave`s, open clearing in woods near rivers and such. never a house like structure with a fireplace, But there i was siting near the fire...

So what do you think fantasy or retrieval??

With Love,
Eelco
Pages: [1] 2