The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 03, 2020, 03:11:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3
26  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Bad feeling about something... on: March 04, 2003, 03:39:43
[|)]I might've, but I remember putting it off as anxiety about a letter I got from school, I kinda peeked and knew what it was about though. It just freaked me out when dad said it was a deficiency (sp?) So it might've been the pre-cog feeling but might not've.
27  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Black magicians on: March 04, 2003, 02:50:49
[|)] I have a few books here that might help. If I knew exactly what I was looking for.
28  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I feel as though I dont belong... on: March 02, 2003, 02:43:09
[|)]Auraseer, I think this generation has been filled with people who need to fight in the future, to combat with how far the human race has degenerated itself. The Hawaiians used to be perfectly at peace with each other and nature, though the incest thing did screw up the future generations, then christianity came and made them rethink their whole outlook on life. I'm not saying christianity is bad, just that it was forced on these people and the race basically killed itself because they all got the measles and couldn't handle it like the settlers could.

Then there was the things with the witchhunts, people would be killed just because their neighbors wanted their property and items so were falsely accused of being witches.

The human race has degenerated in on itself soo much that the higher powers would have to create great fighters in these new generations to help when the race finally does go to hell.

I mean, my 2 year old nephew rolls his eyes up into his head, raises his arms into the air and shakes to freak my sister out by making her think he's going into a seizure. And he smiles throughout the whole thing, something is definately up with the future generations.

Me myself, I've been doing wicca for as long as I can remember, without the rituals and spells that everyother wiccan claims everyone needs for things that sometimes don't even work, but I don't remember, anything else at all. I take nearly a minute to remember my age, birthday. I've screwed up the alphabet more times than I care to count. I don't know who anyone in my family is except my imediate family. I don't know most of the people I sit next to in class, I don't even remember half the things I learn, but I get A's on every test, not perfect scores but close enough, and don't need to study. That's been going on since elementary school where I got F's in all of my classes, and A's on all my tests.

The only things that I do seem to remember are tortures, other worlds, a hella lotta pain, demons, bloody wars and numerous ways to kill people that I've never met. I've been a witness for my own murder. Been kidnapped and locked in a greenhouse because my kidnapper was a twisted rapist. I've fought Medusa's imortal sisters. I've ran from evil looking women with possessed... things, with them. I've been raped by people who my mind said I knew but I've never met.   These things have never happened to me but I have the memories, the pain, everything. Ghosts have come up to me and claimed to be my children.

I've been a very violent person for most of my life, though I control it, I have painful memories and very few good ones. I played alone when I was 3 years odl and rarely make friends because I like to be alone as too many people have hurt me in life.

When I was 4 years old I had a nightmare that I was lost in this huge city that was completely deserted, I was completely alone and didn't know what to do. What kinda thing is that for a 4 year old to go through? I've had dreams at 7 years old where I was sitting with my friends and worms and maggots were eating holes in our skin and since then I can't stand worms, maggots, larva, anything like that. I remember when I was six that a large blue spider with weird designs on it's back fell on my hand when I was in mom and dad's room. I still have a scar from that meeting but I also remember mom and dad saying there was nothing there, that it would be hard to miss a spider that big if they did see it. It seems that the things that were important to me I remember but no one else does, and the smaller things that my parents claim happened I can't remember. There was also a place I remember visiting alot in my dreams. I called it the Wishing Door because that's what it was. I'd tell it what I wanted, close the door, and it'd be there. I'd have it the next day. I stopped having access to it when I was in second grade and never have been able to go there since.

Maybe it's not a "chosen one" thing like the Golden Child or Stephen King's novels on the End of the World. Maybe You were chosen to be general over the fighters of the human race and our future, think about it. Hopefully my experiences don't mean I'm one of those demons you have to face, I'd hate to be controlled by something that wants to take over the world.
29  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / successful spells/rituals? on: February 04, 2003, 20:08:08
[|)]InsertAll of the spells I've done have worked. So have my friends. In fact, the only spell I know of that didn't work was preformed by someone who didn't really care but was trying to change his hair color without dying it. We tried to explain everything about spells and rituals to him but he didn't listen because he said he took a test which labeled him as a "solitary" practitioner. Ha, even solitary practitioners take others's advice, they just don't preform spells with them.[8]
30  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Can others absorb your positive energy? on: February 02, 2003, 05:23:29
I have a full list somewhere, but these were the ones that could really help Chloe0702 soo...
31  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Can others absorb your positive energy? on: February 01, 2003, 04:58:24
Acicia - Protection, Psychic Powers
African Violet - Spirituality, Protection
Agrimony - Protection, Sleep
Ague Root - Protection
Alkanet - Purification, Prosperity
Aloe - Protection, Luck
Althea - Protection, Psychic Powers
Alyssum - Protection, Moderating Anger
Amaranth - Healing, Protection, Invisibility
Anemone - Health, Protection, Healing
Angelica - Exorcism, Protection, Healing, Visions
Arabic Gum - Purify negativity and evil
Arbutus - Exorcism, Protection
Asafoetida - Exorcism, Purification, Protection
Ash - Protection, Prosperity, Sea Rituals, Health
Avens - Exorcism, Purification,Love
Balm of Gilead - Love,Manifestations,Protection,Healing
Bamboo - Protection, Luck, Hex-Breaking, Wishes
Barley - Love, Healing, Protection
Basil - Love, Exorcism, Wealth, Flying, Protection
Bay - Protection, Psychic Powers, Healing, Purification, Strength
Bean - Protection, Exorcism, Wart Charming, Reconciliations, Betony/wood - Protection,Purification,Love
Birch - Protection, Exorcism, Purification
Bittersweet - Protection, Healing
Blackberry - Healing, Money, Protection
Bladderwrack - Protection, Sea Spells, Wind Spells, Money, Psychic Powers
Bloodroot - Love, Protection, Purification
Blueberry - Protection
Bodhi - Fertility, Protection, WIsdom, Meditation
Boneset - Protection, Exorcism
Briony - Image Magic, Money, Protection
Bromeliad - Protection, Money
Broom - Purification, Protection, Wind Spells, Divination
Buchu - Psychic Powers, Prophetic Dreams
Buckthorn - Protection, Exorcism, Wishes, Legal Matters
Buckwheat - Money, Protection
Burdock - Protection, Healing
Cactus - Protection, Chastity
Calamus - Luck, Healing, Money, Protection
Carawy - Protection, Lust, Health, Anti-theft, Mental Powers
Carnation - Protection, Strength, Healing
Carob - Protection, Health
Cascara Sagrada - Legal Matters, Money, Protection,
Castor - Protection
Cedar - Healing, Purification, Money, Protection
Celandine - Protection, Escape, Happiness, Legal Matters
Chili pepper - Fidelity, hex Breaking, Love
Chrysanthemum - Protection
Cinchona - Luck, Protection
Cinnamon - Spirituality, Success, Healing, Power, Psychic Powers, Lust, Protection, Love
Cinquefoil - Money, Protection, Prophetic Dreams, Sleep
Citron - Psychic Powers, Healing
Clove - Protection, Exorcism, Love, Money
Clover - Protection, Money, Love, fidelity, Exorcism, Success
Club Moss - Protection, Power
Coconut - Purification, Protection, Chastity
Cohosh, Black - Love, Courage, Protection
Coriander - Love, Health, Healing
Corn - protection, luck, divination
Cotton - Luck, Healing, Protection, Rain, Fishing Magic
Cumin - Protection,Fidelity, Exorcism
Curry - Protection
Cyclamen - fertility, Protection, Happiness, Lust
Cypress - Longevity, Healing, Comfort, Protection
Datura - Hex Breaking,Sleep,Protection
Devils Bit - Exorcism, Love, Protection, Lust
Devils Shoestring - Protection, Gambling, Luck, Power, Employment
Dill - Protection, Money, Lust,Luck
Dogwood - Wishes, Protection
Dragons Blood - Love,Protection,Exorcism,Potency
Ebony - Protection, Power
Elder - Exorcism,Protection,Healing,Prosperity,Sleep
Elecampane - Love,Protection,Psychic Powers
Eucalyptus - Healing,Protection
Euphorbia - Purification, Protection
Fennel - Protection, Healing, Purification
Fern - Rain Making, Protection,Luck,Riches,Eternal Youth, Health, Exorcism
Feverfew - Protection
Figwort - Health,Protection
Flax - Money, Protection,Beauty,Psychic Powers, Healing
Fleabane - Exorcism, Protection, Chastity
Foxglove - Protection
Frankincense - Protection, Exorcism, Spirituality
Galangal - Protection, Lust, Health, Money, Psychic Powers, Hex breaking
Gardenia - Love, Peace, Healing, Spirituality
Garlic - Protection, Healing, Exorcism, Lust, Anti-Theft
Geranium - Fertility, Health, Love, Protection
Ginseng - Love, Wishes, Healing, Beauty, Protection, Lust
Goats Rue - Healing, Health
Golden Seal - Healing, Money
Gorse - Protection, Money
Gourd - Protection
Grain - Protection
Grass - Psychic Powers, Protection
Groundsel - Health, Healing
Hazel - Luck, Fertility, Anti-Lightning,  Protection, Wishes
Heather - Protection, Rain Making, Luck
Hellebore, Black - Protection !!POISON!!
Holly - Protection, Anti-Lightning, Luck, Dream Magic
Honeysuckle - Money, Psychic Powers, Protection
Hops - Healing, Sleep
Horehound - Protection, Mental Powers, Exorcism, Healing
Horseradish - Purification, Exorcism
Houseleek - Luck,Protection, Love
Huckleberry - Luck, Protection, Dream Magic, Hex Breaking
Hyacinth - Love, Protection, Happiness
Hydrangea - Hex Breaking
Hyssop - Purification, Protection
Iris - Purification, Wisdom
Irish Moss - Money, Luck, Protection
Ivy - Protection, Healing
Juniper - Protection, Anti-theft, Love, Exorcism, Health
Kava-Kava - Visions, Protection, luck
Knotweed - Binding, Health
Lady's slipper - Protection
Larch - Protection, Anti theft
Larkspur - Health, Protection
Lavendar - Love, Protection, Sleep, Chastity, Longevity, Purification, Happiness, Peace
Leek - Love, Protection, Exorcism
Lemon - Longevity, Purification, Love, Friendship
Lemon Verbena - Purification, Love
Lettuce - Chastity, Protection, Love, Divination, Sleep
Life Everlasting - longevity, Health, Healing
Lilac - Exorcism, Protection
Lily - Protection, Breaking Love spells
Lime - Healing,Love,Protection
Linden - Protection, Immortality, Luck, Love, Sleep
Liverwort - Protection, Love
Loosestrife - Peace,Protection
Lotus - Protection, Lock-Opening
Lucky Hand - Employment, Luck, Protection, Money, Travel
Mallow - Love, Protection, Exorcism
Mandrake - Protection,Love, Money, Fertility, Health
Marigold - Protection, Prophetic Dreams, Legal Matters, Psychic Powers
Marjoram - Protection, love, Happiness, Health, Money
Master Wort - Strength, Courage, Protection
Mimosa - Protection, Love, Prophetic Dreams, Purification
Mint - Money,Love,Lust,Healing, Exorcism,Travel, Protection
Mistletoe - Protection, Love, Hunting, Fertility, Health, Exorcism
Mugwort - Strength, Psychic Powers, Protection, Prophetic Dreams, Healing, Astral Projection
Mulberry - Protection, Strength
Mullein - Courage, Protection, Health, Love,Divination, Exorcism
Mustard - Fertility, Protection, Mental Powers
Nettle - Exorcism, Protection, Healing, Lust
Norfolk Island Pine - Protection, anti hunger
Oak - Protection, Health, Money, Healing, Potency, Fertility, Luck
Olive - Healing, Peace, Fertility, Potency, Protection, Lust
Onion - Protection, Exorcism, Healing, Money, Prophetic Dreams, Lust
Orris Root- Love, Protection, Divination
Palm, Date - Fertility, Potency
Papaya - Love, Protection
Papyrus - Protection
Parsley - Love, Protection, Purification
Pennyroyal - Strength, Protection, Peace
Peony - Protection, Exorcism
Pepper - Protection,Exorcism
Peppermint - Purification, Sleep, Love, Healing, Psychic Powers
Pepper Tree - Purification, Healing, Protection
Periwinkle - Love, Lust, Mental Powers, Money, Protection
Pimpernel - Protection, Health
Pine - Healing, Fertility, Protection, Exorcism, Money
Plantain - Healing, Protection, Strength, Repelling snakes
Plum - Healing
Poke - Courage, Hex Breaking
Potato - Image Magic, Healing
Primrose - Protection, Love
Purslane - Sleep, Love, Luck, Protection, Happiness
Quince - Protection, Love, Happiness
Radish - Protection, Lust
Ragwort - Protection
Raspberry - Protection, Love
Rattlesnake Root - Protection, Money
Rhubarb - Protection, Fidelity
Rice - Protection, Rain, Fertility, Money
Roots - Protection, Power, Divination
Rose - Love, Psychic Powers, Healing, Love, Divination, Luck, Protection
Rosemary - Protection, Love, Lust, Mental Powers, Exorcism, Purification, Healing,Sleep, Youth
Rowan - Psychic Powers,Healing, Protection,Power, Success
Sage - Immortality, Longevity, Wisdom, Protection, Wishes
Sagebrush - Purification, Exorcism
St.Johns Wort - Health, Power, Protection, Strength, Love, Divination, Happiness
Sandalwood - Protection, Healing, Exorcism, Spirituality
Shallot - Purification
Sloe - Exorcism, Protection
Snapdragon - Protection
Solomon's Seal - Protection, Exorcism
Southern Wood - Love, Lust, Protection
Spanish Moss - Protection
Squill - Money, Protection, Hex Breaking
Tamarisk - Exorcism, Protection
Thistle - Strength, Protection, Hex Breaking, Healing
Thistle, Holy - Purification, Hex Breaking
Thyme - Healing, Sleep, Psychic Powers, Love, Purification, Courage
Ti - Protection, Healing
Toadflax - Protection, Hex Breaking
Turmeric - Purification
Turnip - Protection, Ending Relationships
Valerian - Love, Sleep, Purification, Protection
Venus Flytrap - Protection, Love
Vervain - Love, Protection, Purification, Peace, Money, Youth, Violet - Protection, Luck, Love, Lust, Wishes, Peace, Healing
Wahoo - Hex-breaking, Courage, Success
Wax Plant - Protection
Willow - Love, Divination, Protection, Healing
Wintergreen - Protection, Healing, Hex Breaking
Witch Hazel - Protection, Chastity
Wolfs Bane - Protection, Invisibility
Woodruff - Victory, Protection, Money
Wormwood - Psychic Powers, Protection, Love, Calling Spirits
Yerba Santa - Beauty, Healing, Psychic Powers, Protection
Yucca - Transmutation, Protection, Purification

You might notice that I left alot of purification and healing herbs up. It's not that I believe she's evil or a negative entity, but you said earlier that you kind of "absorbed" your friends bad energies, that could have had a negative long-term impact on you. And it was only now manifesting because of her current drive to be more pretty or her feelings of inadequecy.

Or it could be that all of your "helping" others had caused some "damage" spiritually because you weren't shielded when major bad things happened. Like her, and your, sudden physical changes. Which is why the need for healing herbs. Personally I wouldn't use Hellbore, mainly because its a poison, but also because it has a few pretty serious repercussions. It wouldn't do to have things go back to normal, for you, and have her snub you even more or have your friends completely abbandon you. MY personal favorite is Mugwort, but since every individual is different you might be more suited to another, like violet, or wintergreen. Try violet.

Or it could be your stress and want to helop your friend that had you worrying so much that you unconciously drove yourself to this state by trying to help her feel better by making her feel prettier.

Kakkarot is right though, at least talk to her, find out if she even hates you in the first place. It could just be that she thinks you were destroying yourself, anorexia, to be more pretty and she feels disgusted.

Though, for some reason, my instincts go with the violet. It's definately with the violet for some reason.
32  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Can others absorb your positive energy? on: January 31, 2003, 16:37:10
Oh, it most definately sounds like she's got it in for you. It could possibley be a hex that she used to turn the tides. She could havefelt slighted by some little thing you did before, or just been jealous that you were so beautiful and popular. What it seems is that she most definatlely had alot of anger, for some reason. Most spells that include physical changes need alot of emotional energy, which is why people say "be careful what you wish for, in the next moment it might come true." Longing, jealousy, all of these tend to cause manifestations of desires and whims to happen. She could very well be the cause of this, and it does seem like she is. I can get you a list of protection herbs and hex breakers later but I need to go to school right now. Bye!
33  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Kakkarot not behind Global weather manipulation on: December 13, 2002, 23:13:45
Truth to tell me and my friends used to do that alot. Whenever it rainned it would barely hit me, and whenever my friend didn't want it to be windy it was a very windy day. We've caused rain and such a few times as well. My friends didn't like that they'd be the only ones getting soaked during rainy days though.

34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Just a theoretical question on: November 29, 2002, 01:22:31
Hmm... To Nerezza, Yes this is about reincarnation.

Thanks, Tom, for your veiws on this, Lucid Dancer as well.

And to Synapse. I've no conclusive proof that I've ever been reincarnated, just little things I've never thought of, or heard of really, popping up randomly, why most of my dreams, stories, poems and things are rather odd.

To all, I never really expected anyone to post here, since I made the post rather late at night I assumed it'd be far behind by the time anyone came here. I guess I forgot about the different timezones huh?

35  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Earthquake on: October 31, 2002, 19:20:26
5 children died in an earthquake in italy, that might not be really close to australia but still...

36  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Ongoing pictures of the progress of little Maoli on: September 22, 2002, 17:14:56
She's so beautiful isn't she

37  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Latest pictures of little Maoli: 19 September 2002 on: September 20, 2002, 22:08:10
Go Maoli! Live! I know you can do it and everyone else here knows you can as well, go Maoli!

38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Washington Post on OBE's on: September 19, 2002, 22:24:32
These doctors, not the skeptics, have good theories,and they do sound like they know what they're talking about, except we know the truth. They are smart logical people who have no idea what they're trying to control and catagorize.

They think of it as "logical" most of us who know the truth think of it as "wrong" I just think that they're on the right track, but the wrong city.

Many have tried to explain away things like ghosts, ESP, and OBEs, the skeptics go for things like "YOU'RE WRONG WRONG WRONG" but these kinds of people, the ones I'd much rather work with, just think of it as "Hmmm... Maybe it's this way instead of that..." They need to experience what they call misfiring brain cells to actually know what we talk about though.

39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Washington Post on OBE's on: September 19, 2002, 13:56:06
I know that my first, and so far only, remembered OOBE came after I wrote a poem, to there for I actually got rid of all my stress and frustrations, plus the fact that I fell asleep and had the OOBE, kinda hard to be stressed when you're having a pleasent dream instead of a nightmare.

The whole news article reminds me of the whole "men playing God" things that have been running when people made abortion clinics and cloning and genetic alterations.

Like the people who wrote them don't believe in spirituality and other realms. Those are the people that would most likely die and go into a little dark hole and never wake up again until they were reincarnated.

And of course not everyone who has near-death expeiences would have OOBEs, or remember them. Some might be such skeptics that they pass it off as halucinatory episodes from the lack of oxygen to the brain. Or some might be so into their religions that whatever their reliion says happens after death would actually play out.

Really now, these people should do research on more than one patient before ASSUMING anything.

40  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Latest picture of Little Maoli on: September 18, 2002, 01:53:22
I sincerely hope that everyones prayers, wishes, energies and hopes get through and help her. My angels say they'll watch over her, even my dark angel of Chaos hopes she gets better. Keep  us posted on her condition!

41  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Urgent: Healing assistancefor little Maoli-chan on: September 15, 2002, 21:53:12
I sent some of my angels, my protectors, to her with my own energy and healing prayers, I hope she gets better, she looks to be about the age my nephew is so I know what her family would be loosing if she were to leave the physical plane. Hopefully she comes out of this all right.

42  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Golden Child ! on: September 14, 2002, 01:25:19
She said it wasn't like astral projection at all

43  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Contact with Neg. Entity on: September 12, 2002, 21:33:33
The thing is all these places have had high amounts of spiritual activity, you could say they were the spiritual eye's of the hurricanes. They've had several deaths from neg attacks there and spirits roamed daily, and nightly, but one night I slept over one of the places and nothing happened, nothing at all, like a switch was thrown and shut all spiritual activity off.

44  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Golden Child ! on: September 12, 2002, 16:20:03
I knew two people who went through something like that. MY friend said that it was like she was possessed because she drifted off into a dream during her lunch hour and was carving something into what looked like a person to her. She was carving an X.

Then I read this post later on another board that said someone was napping during lunch and she felt someone carve something into her arm, when she woke up there was an X carved into her skin.

My friend was really scared that she had been possessed and freaked when she heard about this other girl's story.

45  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Contact with Neg. Entity on: September 12, 2002, 15:07:00
Is it possible to have a natural defense against negs? Like an immunity you were born with? Because whenever I'm at a place with high amounts of spiritual energy I always find that things are put on a sort of spiritual hold as if all spirits have been temporarily banished to another quadron. I've even felt them hovering around the edges but they never do anything at all. I'm just wondering if this is natural or are they planning some secret attack that's gonna rip me apart spiritually and mentally.

46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Golden Child ! on: September 12, 2002, 14:35:55
There's also the thing that the kid did, it's kinda like he was a spirit guide for Eddie Murphy's character throughout.

47  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 1 hour away from 9/11 (UK) on: September 11, 2002, 23:21:03
If a few people's oppinions dictate the nation then that might mean that the we are an anti-american culture too because several people I've passed by have expressed there hate against america with great finality to there friends and they've lived here for years. So this all would end up to be a highly confusing situation. I wonder how many people in each nation speak out against there nations and countries daily. it would be an interesting fact to know if not completely relevent/revelent. Gah! I can't spell it!

And denstiy does make a good point. Even with the initial fears and all at least they weren't kidnapped and burnned to death on live television or something. it was a reletively quick death. Plus reincarnation would accumulate enough bad karma to have that happen. But I think that it is horrible to die that young.

I'm not saying anything about the thousands who die in third world countries because basically I never hear or know about that, people in those countries could suddenly stop dieing or being raped and I would never know because I'd never hear about it and life does tend to push those things onto the backburnner, even if it is more important than life's daily activities.

48  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 1 hour away from 9/11 (UK) on: September 11, 2002, 13:39:31
andy, density, please, please move this to another thread. I agree with the others that this is not the right place to post those arguments, no matter how good a debate you guys are making. I'm sure if people who lost families and froends saw your debates they'd most likely agree but this is where we planned on paying them tribute, not discussing why they died like some discuss the plot of movies.

Plus density; how would an innocent child's karma be sooo horrible that they had to be killed this way? not even knowing what was happening?
Or, if it was some one elses karma that caused this, why did they drag a child into their spiritual darkness? Why did the child have to die if it was someone elses karma that caused this?

49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / 1 hour away from 9/11 (UK) on: September 10, 2002, 21:27:12
How many innocent kids do you think were on those planes? It's hard to think that some of those kids didn't even know what was going on, or why they were being hurdled  to the back. I pray for their souls, and the souls of the others who were lost.

50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / This is killing me - - stay or go? on: September 05, 2002, 03:25:18
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0> I was in this situation a couple of years ago. My dad got a job offer here after divorcing mom, who was making us all miserable. Dad wanted to leave to be able to get more money to support himself after the split and his main concern was me and his grandson, my nephew. I wanted to get out of there because of problems with kids in school that my family never knew about till the last minute, and several suicide atempts. So I wanted to leave, and my nephew would've had to stay with his half-sister and his parents anyway, who are definately old enough to live on their own, so it wasn't really a problem after talking about it.

Ask your daughter, maybe she wants to leave, maybe she wants to stay. Does it really matter as long as you both are happy?

Leslie-Ann "Chamos Hellstone" Cho

Pages: 1 [2] 3