The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2018, 16:42:40

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / UNDER 18 AP goers on: August 25, 2005, 03:04:44
i am 15 and i can't remember why i started and i only started recently  but for a while my hole life was turned upside down so i need some help getting back on track to astral projection
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / astral qwestions on: August 25, 2005, 03:01:11
got a questions can we open astral portals in the astral world linking to other dimensions or even  other worlds and have it like a two way thing (if anyone watch the space channel and watches stargate sg-1 you would probably get what i mean)  so that is my question
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / is it a bad thing on: August 13, 2005, 04:54:43
OK this is important to me is it bad to try to go through electrical devices and another thing is is it bad to try to go through high voltage things when astral projecting
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / an exsperament to try on: July 10, 2005, 16:09:11
OK it failed it  kept me too alert and i was not able to get to sleep  or even get close to a AP because when i stopped smelling the Cinnamon my body was so tired that it just shut it self down and i went directly to sleep  because all that was keeping me awake was the sent of the Cinnamon but  one  thing i can say is it does work to keep you awake until you stop smelling it
any way the procedures that i went through where as follows :
1)i got about a teaspoon of Cinnamon and put it in a bag
2)when i felt my self getting close to falling asleep but was not relaxed anofe to have a AP then i would smell the Cinnamon
3)redo  step 2 how ever many times it took to achieve a AP
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / an exsperament to try on: July 10, 2005, 02:55:54
i herd that there are two spices that will keep you  more alert

but i am new at aping so i am not sure if they will allow you to AP or not but they are Cinnamon and peppermint they are supposedly good for long drives because they keep you more alert (but personally i think they would just make me more hungry cheesy )

any way i am going to give them a try tonight and i will get back to you people tomorrow  if i any one has any Cinnamon and or peppermint it would be good just for sake of seeing if  the effects are the same that a few people try this soon

so that we have a more wide experiment but if nothing else i will try it tonight   and  i will keep you informed on my steps and the result as i tack this experiment in to my own hands  and if you do try it plz note what you do down to compare notes

i really want to see this work

thanks you all
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Technique Central on: July 10, 2005, 02:38:40
hi this is a method i use in my daily life not only in what i call step one of a obe

it is to clearer your mind by mentally writing everything in your mind then mentally erase all those things you wrote  

i found it a vary hard method to learn because i am not the best one to come up with good training methods  but this is great for making your self forget something some one told you than just not doing what they asked if you are mad at them  cheesy  but that is off the subject

any way's if some one has something i could put this in effect with as in add to this to some other method to  achieve a projection that would be great
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / re:to portel cat on: July 09, 2005, 17:15:44
um this is a Wilde guess to what happened

but you say you where a aware that your cat was on the bed with you

well something like  this happened to me like i think when i was 3 and you know those Little thing kids bang a hammer with and they go in  

anyways i was getting off topic so i had been sleeping and what had happened i guess is what you probably could call a AP or something any way next thing i remember is i was on my bed playing with my toy hammer and that thing you hit the hammer on and a snake came out from under the bed

of cores me being a guy i try to hit them snake and kill it i have no idea what i was doing but i won't go through the hole  thing i will just finish with the basics and anyways after fighting with the snake i woke up and there was a toy snake on my bed and now when i think about it i think that was the last thing i looked at before i went to sleep so this might explain what happened to you  

my conclusion is that your mind made that cat as a protection maybe it was just a cat that was going to help you  and when you where thinking of saying boo to it it thought you where attacking it
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / buzzing on: July 09, 2005, 03:41:40
i think now i may bee wrong  that these buzzing sounds are scareing you becase you have not hurde them before now and think it is related to the ap so mabye next time they come on try a methode i do when i hear ringing in my ears wich is cealr your mind now if you have a ap then maby let your body see where it whants to go like just if you can let your thoght of the places you whant to go to come in and be a side liner like at a soccer game and maby ther is some one trying to get a hold of you
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / not to diss you idea's on: July 09, 2005, 03:33:18
i am not experienced but  i am not stupid i have been trying 3 days with out effect  but have been studying for a year now

the most basic thing that i have herder is it is in the thought  

i think that if you think the Crystal will work keep using it and cleansing it if you want and let others try what they want to

i am open to the idea of Crystal's having a magical property to them matter of fact i think any thing that is made by some sort of natural process that has not been altered by humans  can have some sort of magical property  

i think it is best to find what works for you

and if no one minds how long do you fell paralyzed for after returning
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / help qwestions stoping me from achiveing a ap on: July 09, 2005, 02:39:46
these question's have been really bothering me and i am, now scared to go and do an AP so i really need to get them off my chest

OK first one is how long do you fell like you are paralyzed?

second is can i touch thing and pick them up (for instance like a military document:lol:) or does my hand go through it

my third one is can you die ?

and this one just annoys me more than anything is it possible to play a on line game while in a AP ?

thank you for all who answer
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / think i had a stage of a ap on: July 07, 2005, 16:55:14
every thing saturated to go bright and i could not see so that is all too it so you can see why i am confused
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / scary exspiriance on: July 06, 2005, 19:50:18
OK i was laying on my bed and for some reason this time  i had asked some one to check on me ever 5-10 Min's and tell  me how many times they came in the room  OK so when i was trying to ac hive a AP i went thought all the steps and  after a few Min's i could not hear anything  and at first every thing was black and then i could see  but i have one of those roofs that have the bumped ceiling and i could not see the bumps like i usually do  but i could tell i what room i was in because the curtains are only one color and they are the only curtains like that in my House so i just  kept with it see if i could go any further i thought maby it was a phase then after a Little while i was starting to get scared because i was thinking of moving  and i felt some on stabbing me and when i woke up i asked the person that was checking up on me to tell me what they observed and they said that my body looked like it was asleep but they said they  felt cold when they walked in the room but my windows where closed  and the heater was on  and they said that my eyes where closed every time they walked in then i told them what i was seeing and they said no way u did not so i am not sure if i had a AP or not plz help
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / couple qwestions on: July 06, 2005, 18:35:03
i have a few questions i will start with my questions then there are some questions on of my Friends that do not have Internet want to know OK my questions are
if one die's in a AP do they die in real life?
can you get  a cut from a AP and have that same cut in real life?
can u hare what is in the room that u are doing the AP from when in a AP or while going in a AP?
does it have to be silent when you are doing a AP?
is there a safe time limit (as in if you do not get out in time are you stuck there)?
and my Friends questions are  seeing how he does not have a computer
how long do they usually last?
and he would like some background info on it just general thing about it

thank you who ever answer's these questions
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / i am new her just need tips on: July 06, 2005, 03:10:33
i am new to this i have tryed to clare my mind but it does not whant to be cleared  so my first qwestion whuld be is ther a good way to clear your mind then when i do clare my mind i fell parilized and then memorys of my past start flooding in and i freak  and also i dont know but  is it normal to fell like something is crawling up your leg when trying  to project your self i am just so confuesed huh
Pages: [1]