The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 16, 2022, 16:01:45

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What do you do? on: November 22, 2005, 15:13:24
Until you get things sorted out, I really recommend some good quality silicone earplugs when practicing.  I am very noise sensitive, and when I lived in the city, they were a very good help when trying to astral project. Crutches like that probably aren't good for you in the long run, but sometimes they are necessary.

If she feels offended when you use earplugs when practicing, she is playing the victim, in order to control you. No one said that she could not have a good time when you require some solitude. If having a good time for her means watching soap operas with the volume up high, you don't have to be disturbed. Just use good quality earplugs.

Getting things sorted out could mean leaving her.

I once saw a news segment on TV about an elderly couple who had decided to get a divorce. Asked why, one of them said that they just did not have anything in common anymore. And so they were better off without each other. Many people would think that it was too late for such an old couple, they, however, decided otherwise.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What do you do? on: November 18, 2005, 19:47:50
As far as I know, dominating females are very much a problem in some relationships. Sometimes they even play the victim in order to control their partner. That you don't seem to be spiritually compatible does not make it better.

Do you want her to slow YOUR spiritual progress down ?

How much is your spiritual progress worth ?
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Super mega big fat giant fear of sleep paralysis!! on: March 19, 2005, 21:54:26
Welcome back Fat_Turkey !

Good to hear from you again.

I'm thinking of getting therapy for this, but I haven't got the heart to tell my parents. They know I used to have night terrors and I would wake up screaming at night, but that time has passed, so I don't think they'd believe it was a problem.

Are you living your life for your sake, or the life that your parents would prefer that you live ?

Have you tried the core image removal technique described by Robert Bruce ?

It probably won't do a lot against the aliens, but according to what I have read, some of the astral aliens feed on fear.  If you eliminate, or alleviate  your fear perhaps you will be less attractive to them. I regularly use the core image removal technique and it always helps immediately if I am in a fearful, depressed, etc. mood. The trick is to remember to use it, even if you feel powerless.

I would also suggest that you change your focus to the more positive aspects of life. I have just begun reading "Ask and It Is Given". It is definitely NOT yet another book about positive thinking. Perhaps it is something for you too.  You can look inside it on amazon.com, and you can also visit the website: http://abraham-hicks.com/

As to combating aliens, I haven't got any experience. But perhaps it is worth you time to construct an astral sword during the day, and strengthen it everyday by focusing your attention on it. Perhaps you will remember to use it in your dreams/the astral.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / When do Adrian, Frank and Tayesin get their books out ? on: March 15, 2005, 18:31:40
When do Adrian, Frank and Tayesin get their books out ?

Any news would be greatly appreciated, as I don't check the posts here that often.

Is there any other member, who has written a book, or is finishing writing a book ?
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Days passed in less than 70 minutes on: February 02, 2005, 00:25:02
Does anyone have any experience with consciously experiencing a possible past/present/future reality at will ? (not just viewing them !)

How can it be accomplished ?

I would greatly appreciate some help.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A glimpse of other incarnations ? on: January 29, 2005, 17:45:22
I have had some Lucid Dreams where I think I wake up in reality but then I'm still in the dream, and than wake up again in another place thinking that finally I'm in reality but after a while I realize I'm still in the dream etc... so much that after 5 min of waking in reality I still doubt a bit that I might be still dreaming.

How do you know that you are not dreaming right now ?

Because you can feel, smell, see, hear, think, remember previous experiences ?... Could you not do that inside your dream inside a dream ? (I could in some of mine)

Is yesterday real ?, yesteryear ?

Can you be absolutely convinced that they are real ?

Can you experience yesterday being just as real as the present ?

Or is it just a faded memory ?

I am still trying to find out what is ultimately real.

Now, to your question:

First of all, these experiences, described in this topic, were not "dreams inside dreams". I did not wake up from one reality, discovering that what I thought was reality, was not real.

The experiences I have described are now just a faded memory. They do not seem as real as they did when I first downloaded them into my physical brain's memory. At that time, they were very real, and possessed unique qualities/feelings associated with them,  which made me classify them as other incarnations/other lives. The unique qualities/feelings which made me classify them as I did are:
1. It felt right. I did not doubt that they should be classified as such. Now some time later, I do have doubts because my memories of them are no longer lifelike.
2. They possesed no qualities typical of my dreams (dreams inside dreams are different from "mere dreams"): symbolism, "dreaminess", being told something from an unknown source, not being totally immersed into the scene...
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Project Superman: The story of Andy Pero - for real ? on: January 29, 2005, 10:14:25
The following is an excerpt from chapter 11:

It is more difficult for an adult to learn a foreign language than it is for a child because the adult mind is already "structured" in may ways. Adults already seem know the limits of their capabilities and potential, and most NEVER strive to be anything more that what the parameters of the society in which they belong to and have grow up in bind to them. Take for example inner city blacks, most truly believe that they will never escape the grasp of the getto, so most accept this as a fact and don't even try to escape through some other avenue. Such as trying to do well in high school and trying somehow to get into college, or by learning a trade or high paying skill, or by some other "legal" avenue. They simply enter into a gang where the odds of then being shot and killed is vastly higher that anywhere else. They do this because they TRULY BELIEVE this is their fate. If you ask the average 40 or 50 year old adult if they have achieved their goals in life and what they dreamed of becoming as a child, 95 percent would say "no". And then you ask them "why not?? What's stopping you?" Most would give some economic reason or they would say "I'm too old".. or "I missed my chance!" "WHY CAN'T YOU GO AFTER YOUR DREAM!.. WHO SAYS.. THAT YOU CANNOT DO IT! YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD AND IT IS NEVER TOO LATE!" I say and I believe. Life all boil's down to fear, and whether or not you really have the courage to find out what you are really made of! That's why most adults find themselves in a job they really aren't happy with and yet they don't diverse into anything else, or they stay in an unhappy marriage for years and years. Why? Because of fear! The fear of being alone, fear of making changes, fear of taking risks, fear of failing. Earlier I had talked about how the coaches told me that I wasn't running as fast as the 40 times indicated, and after a while I started to believe them, and as a result I unconsciously slowed down. This is what I mean. By the time someone becomes an adult they have already stated to "slow down". Society has already set up the parameters of their fate, and they have mentally accepted it. But as children, none of these restrictive parameters apply. A young mind is like a damp sponge ready to absorb any information you drop on it. I had already absorbed the fact that I could not breath under water, and this fact could not be "undone", therefore when they put me in the tank and sealed the lid, I drowned. It would however be a very interesting experiment to see what would happen if you took a child as a baby and raised them in a world where they did not ever learn the "parameters" of this world. The restrictions and the laws of physics. How would they turn out? This is basically what they are doing, with the small oversight that they are doing it with the youth of America, WITH the written consent of the United States Military/Government.

The story of Andy Pero can be read here:
http://www.think-aboutit.com/branton/project_superman.htm

Is it for real or not ?

You be the judge.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A glimpse of other incarnations ? on: January 28, 2005, 19:53:32
I should have used the word computer game, as I (Me4) sat in front of a proper computer, a fairly modern one.

I do not know the name of the game, as I, as Me4 did not think of the name of the game in what I was able to recall. I was able to recall, though, that it was some kind of fast paced strategy game.

Future or past incarnation ? - that is a concept I do not believe in, as I have only remembered (so far) experiences of being incarnations in our modern time. Which must mean that there are more of me at the same time.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Days passed in less than 70 minutes on: January 28, 2005, 19:26:47
a)

It might be possible that the greater amount of energy available had something to do with my extended stay in this alternate reality. Judging from previous, short experiences in alternate reality (where I did not do energy raising just before the experience), there is a definite possibility that this is the case.

I can't say for sure though.

The following, however, I am certain was a contributing factor:
Before my experience, my mind was partly occupied with the question of how fast change can occur (particularly in an  individual). The experience, I feel, was my answer. If days can pass in less than 70 minutes, there really is no limit to how fast change can occur. If it is truly wanted.

b)

I did not recall much of my experience, so I would not say that this is the case. Though energy body stimulation has benefits, I have not noticed a significant increase in my OOBE/dream recall ability in general, in neither quantity, nor quality.

Thanks for your questions
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Another something very different on: January 28, 2005, 18:59:51
Try to look at chapter 15 of Robert Monroes "Ultimate Journey". In that chapter, he encounters something he calls "The Emitter" -  of the hologram/TSI
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Wake up and smell the fascism - before it's too late. on: January 27, 2005, 00:56:29
Thanks for the link, no_leaf_clover !

Here's another link which might interest you:
http://www.reformation.org/wall-st-hitler.html - Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler (a whole book online)
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A glimpse of other incarnations ? on: January 27, 2005, 00:38:22
Here is another, fairly recent experience of mine.

I am using my timer to wake myself regularly throughout the night. The following happened early in the morning:

I set my timer, once again, and go to bed, and fall asleep.

Me0=my current incarnation, the one who is writing this.
Me1=another incarnation, Me2=yet another incarnation, Me3=another one, Me4=yet another.

In my first experience my awareness flickers back and forth between two incarnations.
Me1: It is Tuesday night, I am going home. I am sleeping in my car.

Me0: No I am not sleeping an a car. I am at home. I must have gone home.

Me1: I reach out with my arm. I don't have to reach far, as my hand bumps into the car roof. I have to go to class tomorrow at 8 O'clock. Do I skip it ?, I ask myself. I have French and English for two hours each. If I skipped them, I could get home to my parents now (I expect to be there in a few hours), and drive back to school tomorrow.

Me0: I have to go to school tomorrow !?!. How I dread it.... No, I don't go to school anymore (relaxes). It's a long time since I went to school. My car ? - I don't have a car (I've never had a car). I'm in my room.  I can confidently go back to sleep, now that I know I don't have to go to school tomorrow.
Me2: I'm a slave. I am a fairly sturdy built guy. The Nazi's won (Huh).  I'm working on some sort of big industrial brick chimney. The other men on my team, in orange jumpsuits are working above me inside the chimney. I'm near ground level. We take  a break from work, or have to work elsewhere. I see some men in blue jumpsuits. We have to beat them, our group against theirs.

Me3: This experience I won't mention.
Me4: I am at my younger brothers' party (the younger brother of incarnation Me4). The party is being held outdoors. People seem to be enjoying themselves. But I would rather go to bed.  I don't fit in. I am not particularly old.... I am playing one of my brothers' computer games...
Me0: I wake up as my timer rings. I write all my experiences down.

---------------------------------------
Was it all a dream ? - or were my experiences something more ?

I have previously experienced being another of my incarnations, while this other incarnation was astral traveling. This I know with certainty. If you ever travel around in the real-time zone and return to a body you did not expect to return to, in an entirely different place, you'll probably see what I mean.

While this utter astonishment of returning to the "wrong body", lacked from these experiences, perhaps it was just because I did not open my eyes immediately after the experience was over.

My dreams are also downright weird compared to the experiences described here. These experiences also felt much more real than my dreams. In my alternate reality series of experiences I also have more of a sense of being Me0, than in the experiences described above.

If anyone has some good advice on how to recognize the genuine experience of being another incarnation, I'll gladly listen.

It's nice to see that more people are sharing their interesting experiences.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Days passed in less than 70 minutes on: January 24, 2005, 20:06:25
The following experience happened about a week ago.

The day was over, I was going to sleep. I set my timer to wake me up after little more than an hour, so that I might remember any dreams, OOBEs, etc.

I continued stimulating my energy body, though not as powerfully as I had done the previous hours.

At some point I either lost consciousness, and got transferred to an alternate reality, or I shifted to an alternate reality (I cannot tell, as I do my energy exercises with closed eyes).

I continued my energy body stimulation in what I now presume was an alternate reality. In particular, I stimulated my back, and to such a degree that I am at loss to describe it. It was WAY more powerful than anything I have ever experienced. This I clearly remember.

In the alternate reality my room was very different from my current one, my parents were the same, and I seemed to have had different experiences/memories than in this reality.

Days passed, or what felt like days passed.  I vaguely remember that I had lots of very interesting experiences. I remember thinking "shouldn't I write them down ?"
Perhaps I did, perhaps I didn't. I have previously been in an alternate reality where I wrote my nightly experiences down, thinking that I was writing them down in this reality, and therefore forgetting them because I  had the experience of writing them down.

At some point I opened my eyes in this reality. My first thought was "when is my timer going to ring ?". It rang 5 seconds later.
I was not sleepy in any way, though I had gone to bed for the day, and would normally be very sleepy after waking up after less than 70 minutes of rest.
After turning off my timer, I thought about all the experiences I had had, how days had passed, and yet only little more than an hour had passed in this reality. It really amazed me that so much time had passed in so little time. Time was truly an illusion. But my memories were fading away, my physical brain in this reality was overloaded, as I vainly tried to remember it all, at once. And so, I only remember very little of it now.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / The subversion of humanity on: January 04, 2005, 11:41:32
Just in case you thought that this was written by one of THEM (reptilians, Illuminati, whatever), look closely at the text. It is written by a lightworker, pretending to be one of THEM.

Take a look at the following in particular: (my comments in brackets)
We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.  (oneness, the most obvious signature of a lightsider)
They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. (the usual lightsider belief in the attainment of enlightenment by remaining "pure" and never knowing the dark sides of themselves, darksiders (reptilians, etc.) would obviously not write in this way, IMO)
But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. (what a childish sentence)
This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. (yeah, right, as if those who are doing THEIR bidding need to be told)
It must NEVER, EVER be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself. (If those who think they are controlling humanity had a fearful belief in a god who would punish them for their actions, would they be doing it ? - no way!)

Don't be easily fooled.

The text is still a pretty good summary of our times, however.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / The subversion of humanity on: January 03, 2005, 23:19:14
The following webpage presents a pretty good summary of our times, with only some disinformation here and there - mainly having to do with their beliefs  (IMHO). If you have eagerly examined our current reality with little hesitation (fear), read on. If not, you will probably have some difficulty in seeing what the text refers to.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/other/o010105a.shtml

- Be careful of what you believe in, it may entrap you.

Going beyond the illusion requires knowing the illusion.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / corporate takeover of agriculture is underway! on: December 20, 2004, 18:25:50
Yes, but this is something you can actually do something about yourself, if you have some land: start growing non-hybrid vegetables and save seeds (that way, you are not dependant on a seed supplier - the agro-industry wants dependence, dependence means control and profit).

Instead of the standard store bought vegetables, you will be able to enjoy a wide variety of home grown vegetables. And there are a lot of heirloom/non-hybrid seeds to choose from.

Here's some basic seed saving information:
http://www.seedsave.org/issi/issi_904.html
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / 11:11 and historical events on: December 09, 2004, 23:35:03
The World Trade Center, the murder of JFK, WW I, and the number 11:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02.htm

WW I really did end on the "eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month.":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armistice_Day

(in case you are wondering whether history repeats itself, read this:
http://brasscheck.com/seldes/warprop.html

Article concerning Arafat's death and 2x11:
http://www.rense.com/general59/arafatsdeathhasilluminati.htm

Confirmation of Arafat's death on 11/11/04:
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/new_web/arafat_dies.htm

Arafat - killed by poison:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2004/121104arafatpoisoned.htm
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dreaming inside a dream on: November 20, 2004, 00:42:03
I too have had dreams inside dreams. Once, I even had a dream inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream.  (in one of these dreams, I even explained to some people I know  that I dreamt a dream inside a dream)

These dreams were very real, just as real as the reality I am currently experiencing.

To me, it was most of all a reminder, that this is just a reality, not the ultimate reality. There is no need to take it all too seriously, after all, there are other dreams to dream. And perhaps, it is time for me to finally wake up from this dream (what is commonly referred to as reality).

This probably does not make sense to a lot of people, but then, that's not what counts.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Pravda sues Fox News for stealing its format on: November 09, 2004, 23:02:20
Read it here:
http://www.moderateindependent.com/v1i7pravda.htm
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The US Presidential Elections. on: November 08, 2004, 21:27:08
There isn't really a consensus reality in America anymore, is there ?

If so, how will any kind of reconciliation be at all possible in the Divided States of America ?
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Wake up and smell the fascism - before it's too late. on: November 07, 2004, 22:39:39
There is nothing to be scared about.

You are not your body. You are a spirit inside a body. The spirit is able to operate independently of the body. Try having some Out-Of-Body experiences. At the very least, they will help alleviate your fears.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The US Presidential Elections. on: November 07, 2004, 19:08:34
Perhaps the answer is to be found in madness.

Looking back at the royal lunatics of history, this does not seem unlikely.

You can read about them here:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kvenjb/madmon.htm

- try reading about Caligula, or Nero.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The US Presidential Elections. on: November 06, 2004, 22:19:15
Interesting post, no_leaf_clover !

I just found this (Outrage in Ohio: Angry residents storm State House in response to massive voter suppression and corruption): http://michiganimc.org/feature/display/7644/index.php

- could this be the beginning of something more ?
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The US Presidential Elections. on: November 05, 2004, 21:47:37
My bet is also on Iran - though it may be postponed a bit.

Here's another link of possible interest:
http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a1130.htm

It seems people in America want more of the same, and I am sure Bush will be glad to give it to them.

Happy nuclear war.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Wake up and smell the fascism - before it's too late. on: November 05, 2004, 09:25:48
While a revolution might seem like a good idea, there are simply too many safeguards built into the system (One of them is FEMA).

Here in Europe we are pretty much headed where you are (the NWO), particularly if the new EU constitution gets accepted by the people. But so far, Europe is not divided like your nation is. It is to the benefit of those REALLY in power that your nation is as divided as it is. It directs attention away from them. Divide and conquer.

If you aren't meant to stay here forever, which one is the most important, changing yourself, or changing the world ?

You can change yourself, but you can't change the world fundamentally.

History repeats itself, again, and again.

The Roman Empire, The British Empire, The German Empire, they are just faded pages in a book.

What will become of the American Empire ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4