The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 10, 2020, 04:48:20

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Dreams, spirit voices and hurricane around head on: January 15, 2013, 00:27:56
Have a read of this, it should help. I tried to make the 'how to' as short as possible so you may need a couple of reads as its compressed info.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

Thank you for compiling the Astral Blueprint! This kind of guide and introduction is exactly what I have been looking for Smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Reproducing Drug-like Consciousness & Panic Attacks on: January 15, 2013, 00:25:33

Weird... I've just been talking about that in my last post.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/my_fiancee_believes_that_i_projected_myself_unintentionally-t39419.0.html;msg322313#new

Please believe me when I say that this energy you feel is adrenaline. This is what causes that horrible tightness and pounding fast heartbeat. It is the unconscious release of pure adrenaline. People get this normally when been chased by lions... it's called the flight or fright reflex. The problem is this happens to us unconsciously for stupid reasons while we are relatively not in danger. I used to suffer them badly. I know what you are going through. A lot of people here do.

I just practice nonphysical exploration. The effects and experiences as a whole throughout the years has resulted in life changing states of consciousness, more profound than anything I have smoked or imbibed on. 

Hello Bedeekin, I have yet to read that post but I'll certainly take a look at that.

You're right, that energy is definitely adrenaline though I haven't heard anyone explain it in that way and I like this explanation. Most people explain panic attacks with an emphasis on the fear paradigm. I'd rather explore reality without drugs and it's refreshing to talk to people who do so.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Reproducing Drug-like Consciousness & Panic Attacks on: January 15, 2013, 00:17:59

What's your definition of Altered Reality and how does that differ from the Non Physical Reality we are accessing consciously aware here?  huh
I understand everyone has a very different definition of altered reality, but what I mean is basically anything that seems drastically different from the average person's normal waking consciousness. I apologize if this was a confusing question. Basically I'm just trying to see how I can better access the NPR, and if it is possible to reproduce drug-like states of consciousness.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Reproducing Drug-like Consciousness & Panic Attacks on: January 15, 2013, 00:05:04
Good day Astral Pulsers!

Just some quick background information: I've been suffering from chronic anxiety and panic attacks since I was 8 years old. The past few years the anxiety has slowly deteriorated until one day I smoked wayyy too much.
Metaphorically I collapsed back into that extreme paranoia, nausea and restlessness. Even though it was frightening, I was still intrigued by that altered reality and state of consciousness. I loved and hated the fear at the same time.

I know of some occultists who claim they can reproduce the feeling of being high, and someone on this forum (can't remember who, my apologies) seemed interested in the idea of taking astral drugs.

It's not just "being high" I'm after, it's altered states of reality in general. There are a couple of weird energy sensations I can experience but this isn't enough for me. When panic attacks arise, I have learned how to eliminate at least some of that fear so I can become aware of the sensations of "drifting away from reality" or "falling into another dimension".

Can you tell me your experience and views of altered reality? Has anyone here tried to reproduce the feeling of a certain drug, either through magic, ritual, energy manipulation or meditation? I've learned how to feel "high" to a small degree, but what would intensify that feeling?
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hola on: January 14, 2013, 23:53:08
Many cheers, Zagadka! I don't know many people who have been in your situation, but I do know you and others in your situation have gone through and battled so much. Congratulations on coming clean! You certainly were reborn when the world was supposed to end Smiley
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Where to look for the "Spiritual Underground People"? on: January 14, 2013, 20:21:48
Hello zagadka! I am in a similar situation for the most part.  But then i became friends with someone, and only after we talked for awhile did we realize we both had interests in spirituality and now shes something of my spiritual mentor. Try being open about spirituality when talking to people you've known for awhile and go a little out of your comfort zone. Youre sure to meet someone. Im part of an occult online group and one of the members lives in my area and invited me to an offline astrology study group. So even online connections can become real life connections. Good luck!
7  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Egyptian 13 Chakra System on: January 14, 2013, 03:52:23
Huh. Sounds interesting. Never heard of it though. Where did you hear about it?

I don't know where to get a diagram, but you can find the info in "The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life" a book or a video (they're both out there) by a fellow  named Drunvolo Melkeizadek (Or some such spelling).
Last spring I read Nothing in this book is true, but that's exactly how things are by Bob Frissell, who practically worships Drunvalo Melchizedek. I don't think there was anything about "an Egyptian chakra system" but there was information related to the Egyptians. I now want to watch that video speak of Smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Any recommend sound tracks to listen too/tips for someone with synesthesia on: January 14, 2013, 03:38:57
I have a friend with synaesthesia who practically worships Perpetuum Mobile by Penguin Cafe Orchestra. It's very chipper and relaxing. I don't have synaesthesia but when I listened to it I told her I saw a sunny forest clearing with fairies and she laughed, saying she got a similar vibe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPpRJoYISSQ
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: i keep getting scared of the astral vibriations on: January 14, 2013, 03:34:08
The vibrations are only frightening because you're not used to them. Know it's normal, to be expected and it certainly isn't harmful. It's like riding a roller-coaster: scary because your body isn't used to it. Time should heal this.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Dreams, spirit voices and hurricane around head on: January 14, 2013, 03:28:40
Hello Amorda, I like your suggestion on realizing the seemingly-evil entities are likely just curious Smiley Thank you! Now looking back at that visual, it does seem like they were probably curious though it was dark, which is what made them seem evil.

Cool username, 13risingtruths. Anyways, interesting encounter you wrote about!
11  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Egyptian Healing Rods on: January 13, 2013, 23:33:00
I also have some crystals and meteorites (or at least I believe they're meteorites, they are extremely dark, dense and magnetic) but they're not a part of my altar. Your altar sounds beautiful with all those crystals Smiley I've actually never used crystals for magical purposes except for scrying and conjuring their genius loci.

Let me know how the Egyptian healing rod goes! And just out of curiosity, how would you describe your magical practice? I'm guessing either Neopaganism, Kemetic or eclectic?
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Just another newbie (& any other artists or magicians here?) on: January 13, 2013, 23:24:56
Greetings Lionheart, I think we were replying to each others' posts at the same time. Right after I replied to your Egyptian healing rod post I saw this reply from you! LOL

What you're saying certainly makes sense about magic being all about intent and this viewpoint is fascinating. I really think I needed to hear your post because sometimes I wish I would drop this Hermetic paradigm I'm so focused on. I would love to look at reality through the eyes of a child, because then I could see the omniverse as it is.

13  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Egyptian Healing Rods on: January 13, 2013, 23:07:41
I have not used an Egyptian healing rod before and am certainly not an expert on them. However they seem similar in form and function to wands and crystals charged for healing purposes.

Your magical cosmology might be different but I have a belief that the power comes from the intent the person puts into a symbolic tool, not the tool itself (for the most part). If you believe in animism then yes some of that power comes from the spirit or genii loci of the object, and when you work with it you're actually talking to or "conjuring" that spirit.

But if you have dreams about the rod specifically and also Egyptian culture in general, go for it! It sounds like someone wants you to use it for some reason or another.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there any ex-atheists or ex-naturalists that found astral projection works? on: January 13, 2013, 22:48:40
I have a friend who, when he was very young, got a concussion during a football game and said he floated above his body, looking at himself. While he's not an atheist, this was when he was about 8 years old and didn't believe in any psychic phenomena as far as I'm concerned.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Just another newbie (& any other artists or magicians here?) on: January 13, 2013, 22:39:35
Nice to meet you Bedeekin!

I should have clarified and said painter and occultist. I'm assuming you mean visual effects for film?
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Just another newbie (& any other artists or magicians here?) on: January 13, 2013, 15:21:49
Hello everyone! I've already met a couple of you but I'm going to make a more formal introduction here Smiley

I'm a visual artist, poet, ceremonial magician and spiritual seeker. I'll often paint or draw my dreams and once I have a successful AP I'll definitely be painting this as well.

I haven't yet had a successful full-blown AP, LD or OBE but I'm working towards these for around a year. However, I frequently have dreams about astral projection and I believe I've come pretty close. I've also had a couple weird energetic experiences I will eventually write about here.

I'm interested in altered states of consciousness/awareness and the infinite realities and dimensions that pervade our existence. You'll probably find me in the 'consciousness' forum section a lot.

Any of you artists or witches/magicians? Wink
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Rocket speed on: January 13, 2013, 14:52:49
Hello!

Well, something happened to me while I was meditating a month ago.
It was the first time I managed to stay in the vibrational state for longer then just seconds.
The vibrational state passed (I think, kind of unclear), and all of the sudden I felt as if I was flying from where I was lying at rocket speed.
Straight forward, and then it stopped and I was doing forward flips in the air. I still felt my body, and I could really feel my teeth clenching hard. I mean real hard!
At the same time I was still flipping forward in the other me, so I could feel my body and the other me.
I couldn't see anything, but its as if in my head I saw that I was in some grey space.
I got kinda scared because of my teeth, so I checked them with my tongue and they were not clenching.
There was even space between my teethes. I came out of it all because I did that.

Has this happened to anyone? I mean the rocket speed and the flipping around weightless.
Thanks!

Wow that's interesting! I have had a couple of experiences that *vaguely* resembled yours. Sometimes lying in bed I will feel like I'm spinning clockwise and it seems very real, often it's spontaneous but if I get in the right headspace I continue to reproduce that feeling. I think I know what you mean by the "other me", as you're aware of your physical body but also of the other one that is moving?
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: new to astral projection on: January 13, 2013, 14:19:02
(note: I haven't successfully projected yet so I don't have a lot of authority on this subject but I've come pretty close with the full-body vibrations.) Well to me it sounds like you're doing it right, esp because you can feel those subtle energies that reside in the astral body and on the astral plane. Good luck Smiley
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Aliester Crowley's Astral school on: January 13, 2013, 01:34:02
Was this one dream or a series of dreams over one month?

Hmm. This boarding school reminds me of orders or gatherings. I don't know a lot about Crowley's early endeavors but I do know he was highly involved with the HOGD and OTO during certain time periods. I've also heard Crowley wasn't always the nicest guy around and people stopped collaborating with him for this reason, but I'd never know unless I met him. And you certainly met him to a degree so you'd know better than I would Wink

Some of his experiments definitely involved the astral, consciousness, drugs, etc. and he claimed to channel a creature (some call it an alien, others an astral spirit) called Lam. Lam is the first thing I thought of when I read your post and you might find him interesting (look him up if you wish!)

To me it seems like a Crowley-related spirit, thoughtform or current wants to teach you something.
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Crazy crazy dreams I have had on: January 13, 2013, 01:18:19
Ok, hope this doesn't freak you out but around the time you posted this I had similar dreams of drugs as well and one last fall about being inside of a pyramid (dunno if it was Mayan or Egyptian).

Well, in my experience, the more either myself or my friends are doing drugs (or at least considering it/trying to find the excrement), the more I have dreams about 'em. Maybe its the same for you?

Your pyramid dream is pretty trippy. Since this was before 2012 when some people were terrified the world would end, that's probably why you've dreamt about apocoylptic-like events on the news.

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Dreams, spirit voices and hurricane around head on: January 13, 2013, 00:57:00
Hey everyone!

Well I've been exploring the astralpulse for awhile and finally decided to join. Nice to meet you Smiley

I had a "dream" in which demonic entities crowded around my head, whispering, cackling, laughing. I knew they were astral demons or ghosts and they frightened me because I could "see" and "feel" their evil energy. My entire body was tingling and in the dream I knew my astral body and physical body were about to separate but at this point I refused because of the evil spirits. But the reason I believe this is a dream opposed to OBE is because my mind and thoughts still functioned as they normally do when I'm dreaming and my awareness was not in complete control.

I also felt fierce winds whipping around my head and it was so real that I literally thought there was a tornado outside. This hurricane feeling has happened before and even continues for a couple seconds after I wake up. Anyone else had this?

Based on your experiences of astral projection, do you think I've projected or at least come close even though I'm 99% sure this was a dream?
Pages: [1]