The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 06:34:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / So what do you know about a individual's merkaba field on: August 29, 2017, 07:36:03
Ever since i saw a astral peojection experience involving atlantis whole different situration i have noticed a small energy energy field around people but then on a few people i know who are also spiritual like myself they have a second field corresponding around them i was just wondering if that might be a persons merkaba field
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Do you find that people cant accept that your a astral projector on: May 15, 2017, 12:49:15
I know for a while now people been saying things like its dangerous and judeging the whole astral projection concept in the way the movie insidious presents it i have no problem with people having there own opinion its just people trying to force me to stop by fear mongering as there main instrument off destruction haha but as i whole i have noticed healers,mediums have really bad opinion off astral projection what do you think off the whole situration
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My experience, questions and UNICORNS! on: May 12, 2017, 09:55:25
Thanks, I will give it all a shot and see if I can find some other gems I might have missed.  grin

I will always try at night before bed, there have only been a few times where I went to bed without making an attempt over the last month. I will also try again in the morning on occasion.  

However over the past 10 days, I have been on a muscle sparing water fast to detox and cleanse my body. During this time I have been making an attempt at night, in the morning and then again in the afternoon for a few hours while doing energy work and meditation between then. I haven't actually had the greatest of luck at night as I find it harder to remain focused or just fall asleep. What has been working for you?

I think one of the hardest things for me is sleep paralysis. While I can easily switch into a trace state where my body is numb and breathing by itself, I never have gotten to full sleep paralysis where I couldn't move at all. When I sleep, I have been known to sleep talk, sleep walk and occasionally act out my dream (headbutting, punching & kicking) all while remaining asleep. I have had full conversations with people who didn't realise I was sleeping until I said something which made no sense, then as they keep talking to me, I eventually wake up. It runs in the family, I have been like it since I was young and I know my dad is the same.

I really want to get full sleep paralysis, but that is easier said than done from my experience. Since it has never stopped me acting out my dreams.

Seems like your doing really well and remember everybody is different some things for work better then othet things for others and it seems like you can get to the vibrational stage thats really good progress now you just need to find a a good exit technique why not ask a load off the astral pulse community and the way i exit from my body is just think that i am somewhere else visualise a place thats familiar to you imagine the silver cord around your body and hopefully that on its own should mske you exit your human body it helped me a lot

until i found my own method that works most off the time and thats just to relax keep your mind awake but let your body relax and ususlly i just feel my astral body raise and i am out something sinple but hard to master especislly with the stress of physical life you need to let go off your stress throughout the day and just keep going you will eventually have a astral projection experience well you had one but didnt know you were doing it at the time haha i hope this helps

and not in my bedroom the air is to teleport somewhere nowhere nesr my body so then i dont instantly get sucked back in
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My experience, questions and UNICORNS! on: May 11, 2017, 09:51:10

Thank you for your response. I have found this forum to be a fountain of knowledge and eventually I have pieced together some of the answers to my original questions. I didn't really fear the astral, I feel like it was more the fear of unknown and leaving my body. Since then I have done a few meditations to release my bottled up emotions, or as us brits call it "stiff upper lip". Finally letting go of my grief and anger has already helped me on many different levels. So your warning was quite correct, I had alot which would have influenced my experience.

Thank you for your response. I will now look into dream yoga for guidance.

@ your second answer, is there any specific method(s) you would recommend for focusing intent? I am trying a little of everything when it comes to my energy work at the moment and finding what the best fit for me is, so I am fully open to being directed towards a method I might have overlooked or missed.

I have been doing a great deal more work on myself and while I may seem a tad sceptical, you will find that I always remain completely open minded, even when it comes to thing I think I know. I have my own beliefs at the moment, but the only thing I know for sure is how little I actually know and even then, I might be wrong. While at the moment, I would prefer a tank, the moment I see that love works better, I am open to change.

@3, are you referring to 'the doorway'? or are there others you can point me towards? I have just found your post and will start using this technique as part of my daily ritual.

While this forum is a fountain of knowledge. There is a great deal of information and sometimes what you are looking for can be missed.  grin

What time off day do you try astral project ? becuase with my experience if i try astral projecting at night as i fall asleep its easier to enter into sleep paralysis and enter the vibrational stage unlike if i  try straight after a dream which has most success for me as i usually find that my astral body just sort off moves out and you dont need to deal with your human body holidng onto your astral body as strongly as it would say during the time you are wide awake and needing to play tug of war with your human body to cause a seperation between your astral body  and your human body
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Saw my girlfriends astral body but something seemed strange on: May 10, 2017, 09:02:47
This is out off my astral projection diary i wrote this morning so sorry if it doesnt hsve loads off detail since i was rushing to mske sure i didnt forget it

So it was around 11ish at night where i was slowly falling asleep my mind was everywhere at this point i could hear a really loud train for the last 5 minutes i was shakeing like mad and didnt have no intentions off astral projecting but i will let it continue a few minutes later everything goes silant im stareing into darkness my mind was finally my mind went silant.

I was still shakeing slightly i open my eyes i couldnt see  much with the darkness around me  so i closed my eyes again when i closed my eyes i had  some sort off super vision in the darkness off closeing my eyes i saw a really bright light outlining everything in my bedroom from the my tv stand to the outline in the front off my bed i was amazed i not experienced nothing like this before but as i looked again in amazement i noticed i already left the 3rd demension.

Because everything was kinda misty and stuff was out off place  as i opened my eyes again my room was different it looked a bit older with old furniture a bit like the Real time zone but something was different the colours were a lot more exaggerated and i could hover and i noticed i couldnt see my body or my girlfriend body that was in the bed at the side off me wasnt there either at this time i felt something like someone was here with me but i didnt see anybody i got a bit freaked out and found my self in a sensation off falling.

The falling sesation only lasted around 20 or something seconds it seemed and then i felt like i landed on my bed from a heavy fall and then i saw it my girlfrirnds body at the side off the bed i saw her astral body three quarters off the way out off her body it looked like her astral body was asleep like her physical body was i didnt see a silver cord or anything either i tried to pull my girlfriends astral body the rest off the way out the astral body seemed like it saw me and went straight into her body again like instantly.

Thats when i heard this big wind all around in my ears and then without warning i found myself back into my physical human body.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hey guys i have returned on: May 09, 2017, 09:46:34
Hey im Lewis im 18 years old  and basically i been on this website for a number off years and during that time i used to be a frequent astral projector from the age off around 8  but a load off stuff happened which stopped me astral projecting at age 15 but recently i had a change off heart and wanted to get back into astral projecting and spirituality in general

i have lost all my spiritual senses but i can still feel my guardian angels presence dunno if thats good or not i just got used to feeling my guardian angels energy for so many years i have made some progress where i do see energy in my vision but thats really all i been getting but yeah i am here to help if needed and i hope to help grow the astral pulse community and maybe one day become as good as some off the admins which i got to admit i learned a lot from when i was last on this site a couple off years ago
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My experience, questions and UNICORNS! on: May 09, 2017, 09:32:55
Question 1 you can astral project everynight any time really or multiple times a day but you need to remember to have and find a  balance off astral reality and physical reality

The way i learned how to astral project was to use the rope method where you relax and then visualise that your climbing a rope and you find that you enter the vibrational stage continue to climb until you find yourself out off body but it wont take you to the astral world but the RTZ (real time zone ) and i transition from the real time zone to the astral world but remember there are loads off techniques out there some work better then others depending on the individual

If there is any i can give dont fear in the astral world your thoughts manifest instantly and your energy can attract different types off enterties as long as you dont fear which is kinda hard on your first time astral projecting and make sure you have good positive intentions

Weapons are not needed on the astral realm you will encounter things that might not have the best intentions much like you encounter people on this physical reality but you find just sending positive loving energy at most negative beings will course them to flee

And i got to admit your list is a really good list it shows your desire for knowledge but you find that just the thought off flying will cause you to fly at light speed your possibilites are endless you can fly to space fly to different planets or just think about it and instantly be there but i got to admit the akashic records is hard to get to and even when you get there in my experience if you dont have a guardian angel with you while you access your akashic records it can be really hard to find the answers you want

Anyway i hope this helps happy traveling my friend and welcome to the astral pulse community
8  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Why are we humans as a species so negitive and violent on: January 26, 2017, 21:22:43
Im not speaking for everyone thats why i refered to humans as a species i might not off been spiritual all my life but i learned a few things is that we are all different and unique and thats okay but we thrive on hatred and on killing and when we feel threaterned about someone or something new we automatically go into attack mode instead off finding simulatities that can unite us regardless off race gender religion since we are all humans

My point is that when we became as  spiritual for me at least it changed my view on life and feeling all this negative energy i feel when walking through a large crowd but it had me thinking when will humans evolve so we aint as ruthless and bloodthursty and destructive  as this planet shows as evidence we are

Ps dont think i am judgeing anyone that reads this post that wasnt my intention
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has anyone had an OBE and were in the same physical reality as their body? on: January 02, 2017, 15:29:00
From my experience the RTZ is the closest realm to our own 3th demension so everything will be most the same or at least very similar to the realtime zone and our own physical reality right now  but you never be truely in the physical realm in astral form since the 3rd demension and the RTZ are 2 different things well realms even 
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What to expect with a spiritual awakeing on: December 01, 2016, 18:35:57
The way i would think as a a spiritual career as in just making people with medium work or something like nothing specific just ways i could help people in general with my spiritual abilities

I think off a spiritual awakeing as just being able to sense peoples energy and being able to see spirits or beings or more specifically auras since when my 3rd eye was open i didnt see beings or spirits as such just a few auras and this thick cloudy stuff coming off people i dont know if that was energy or anything to be honest
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / What to expect with a spiritual awakeing on: December 01, 2016, 00:51:54
Basically i went to see a medium and she told me that my guides said that i am finally on the right path and that in the near future everything is going to change becuase i am going to have a spiritual awakeing and have a career in spirituality didnt say what specific job

But what can i expect to happen
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I feel so limited on this dimension on: July 13, 2016, 18:09:25
Just make sure when you do astral project you keep a balanced life off being in the physical world (3rd demension ) and the astral world (4th demension ) Smiley
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I feel so limited on this dimension on: July 13, 2016, 17:39:21
I feel like this dimension is so limiting especially when we compare this dimension too the higher ones I I've been it seems soo much more positive and there seems too be so much more life on the other planets on Mars Jupiter and from my understanding Pluto but you see why I just feel isolated now that I know about life in the other demension and in the spirit realm
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Feel Free to Hang With Me in The Astral on: July 02, 2016, 13:36:33
I would I am like you I used too astral project a lot when I was younger but up too now I have astral projected for around 9 years now I'm pretty good at it and can defend myself us stuff gets rough haha
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Living with spirits (my experiences ) on: July 01, 2016, 18:26:26
So basically I thought why not tell u about my life about spirits being attached too my specific house I thought it might interest people about it since everybody's  houses are do not  inhabit spirits i like too point out that some earth bound others are just people that lived and died in my house so I feel like they have the same rights too the house as me haha

So let's begin I like too point out as far as I know they are 2 spirits in my house that I have personally encountered one being a old man he likes this specific bedroom i dont know why and another being I'm guessing a victorian there both relatively quiet as in they don't knock stuff over so there not very active in my own reality but specifically the old man spirit doesn't like females for some reason and there for threatens them and scares them I will tell u about a personal experience

So this story is involving my sister and so I was quite young when this happened I like too point out at that time in my life I had every powerful spiritual abilities but I didn't really know much about at the time so I continue with the story that it was late about early hours in the morning and my sister that was a around 1 year old at that time was crying i heard the crib actually start shaking a little so I was outside the bedroom and this then suddenly I felt this wind it was powerful and the door open slightly but then I looked nobody was in the room and the shaking stopped so I closed the door a bit then I heard this woman's voice singing too my sister comforting my sister so I left so I went back too bed so the next morning I said too my mum I never saw u come Into her bedroom then she said I didn't I thought it was you singing  too her well it wasn't me so I wonder who it was singing

Anyway onto the victorian spirit I don't know much about her other then seeing her once like she woke me up and she was shareing at me and then a few sec9nds later she was gone I remember her having a really long dress and it looked like some sort off heels but I'm not sure what they were I don't see loads off her in my house she usually up stairs where we had a loft conversion but I don't have much experiences with this specific spirit

I would like too point out the research I did on my village it was built late - mid 1800s and as far as I know through some old deeds I found is that a big old house used too be built on the same ground my house was built
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Energy Stealing on: July 01, 2016, 00:54:23
Have you thought that it could be a spiritual cause for example many years ago when I got really into spirituality I did notice negative beings and how some can drain you off your energy significantly happened a few times too me personally can u tell me is it once like a week or 2 week where you feel drained
17  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Are the secondary chakras still important on: June 18, 2016, 17:50:03
I know that there are 7 main chakras but 114 in total on the human body but are the 107 secondary chakras / energy points  still important too keep the energy balance in your body
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: while I'm leaving my body I lose conscience on: April 02, 2016, 21:36:41
Haha I should off used better terminology I was trying the phasing technique to exit but it went a bit wrong as you can properly tell from my bad description  grin
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / while I'm leaving my body I lose conscience on: April 01, 2016, 16:16:11
It always happens at this certain point where I'm nearly completely floating out  body then suddenly I wake up like 5 hours later
20  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / what do you think of Steve g Jones books if anybody has read them on: March 29, 2016, 04:38:43
I'm thinking off buying a digital 23 hour astral projection program but I first want to know if anybody has read any off his books and if he is a lagit astral projector because I seen it where people fake it and so forth
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / happy Easter to all visitors and members off the ap forum on: March 27, 2016, 20:37:42
Happy Easter to all hope you have a good easter ☺
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: will spirituality ever evolve into a religion on: March 26, 2016, 03:19:08
I don't think a controlling method would work because spirituality is all freedom in a sense and nobody can take that away from us truly
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / will spirituality ever evolve into a religion on: March 26, 2016, 02:42:32
I know spirituality and religion are two different like things such as you don't need to follow no specific rules such as religion where it can have strict laws and so forth.
Another point is religion tells us things that may or may not be true such as how the world and the universe formed or if there is a God or if we as a species got created spirituality encourages us to find the answers for our self's.
Another point is spirituality encourages everyone to walk on there own path tell there own stories and discovering our true self's and becoming enlightened.
One last thing I like to mention about it is that spirituality unites everyone together it doesn't matter what religion you believe what race you are what your gender is because spirituality reminds us that we are a whole we are all equal we are spirits just learning lessons to grow and to  bring a attitude of constant love and forgiveness

So too my question could spirituality ever evolve into something like a religion
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / will justice ever lead to peace on: March 23, 2016, 03:17:36
Will justice ever lead too peace or is there too much desire for power and selfishness in this universe that every time justice has succeeded a new war or some sort of conflict occurs each time
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / what does this mean on: March 20, 2016, 23:02:46
I started meditating and after a while I felt a falling sensation I was in pitch darkness then I got like a 360 degrees vision  I saw myself I was huge like a statue It was on top of the planet earth and that statue like figue had all my chalkra open from the bottom off my body too the stop of my head where my third eye was located and colours were radiating off my body red,orange,yellow,green a light blue a dark blue and a purple and the eyes were glowing and I started getting a urge to go walk near it I stared walking to it noticed me then I started getting versions off this energy it was beautiful it was a mixture off all the chalkra colours.

Then everything started fading and I got this falling sensation and then I was back in my body
But what does this mean have you ever had any experience like this or similar this is really confusing me I don't know what this means is my higher self trying to tell me something
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5