The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 30, 2020, 07:55:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Need Memorizing Method on: August 09, 2005, 03:22:15
I have held off memorizing a couple musical pieces to the last second(To be exact 7 pieces) about a 3/4 length of a page.

Does anyone know any special method I can use to memorize these quickly and I mean quickly, I have a tape which I can listen to that has all the songs on it, although I am only novice at recognizing notes(b/c I seldom do it).

I would be greatful if you guys could dig up a nice, very very quick method for me.

Smiley

I posted this in Energy body development, because it seemed the most appropriate next to general discussion.

Thanks
2  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Don't try this meditation! on: July 29, 2005, 17:59:50
Quote from: MiddleWay
Quote from: C_P
I am definitely not going to try anything from a website that shows the pentagram upside down everywhere, has the name satan in the domain, and I do not want to judge, but people who even try to give any repute to the devil is just plain dumb.  wink

Why?

Because the hateful, jealous, genocidal, prejudiced, vindictive god of the Bible, who is threatening everyone to do as he commands or suffer in fire, says Satan is bad?

When has Satan ever threatened anyone to torment for no reason?

In any case there is no such thing as satanic energy. Energy is energy. That site was designed for shock value which makes it pretty hard to take them seriously sometimes.

Well, honestly, if you look at the bible, God is giving these people in the world that cheat on their wives, worship satan, kill, etc exactly what they want. Now, give me a passage in the Bible where God is any of those descriptors you gave me. God puts us in hell because we choose to do so, the people that go to hell, want to be separated from God. Hell is not a wasteland, it is just an area where God is not there, at all.
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Don't try this meditation! on: July 28, 2005, 22:33:28
I am definantly not going to try anything from a website that shows the pentagram upsidedown everywhere, has the name satan in the domain, and I do not want to judge, but people who even try to give any repute to the devil is just plain dumb.  wink
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Recreate Reality on: July 28, 2005, 06:04:21
Ok well, this is something I have been wondering for a while.

But, is it possibly for someone to recreate their through the use of several planes and some skill. (Basically, is there a way to create a certain event in the Physical [Like lets say I want this forum to upgrade to vBulletin.] is there a way I can influence this (Or like more absolute, making it actually happen)?
5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / HELP THEY ARE STALKING ME!!! on: July 28, 2005, 05:53:15
OK well, I am extremely inexperienced in this, but depending on your religion.

Well, if you are Christian, why do all these techniques? Command then to go away, "Ye are Gods" you have control over them, and they are only inferior to you in every way. Try Preying, maybe try to speak in Tongues. (Tongues is one of the smaller gifts for faith in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Everyone can do it, they just have to try and let themselves get baptized within the Holy Spirit.)

Well, just to elaborate, God gave us all full control over our minds. The Astral, these creatures, psychic abilities, all manifest here. Your mind is like a TV, if you don't like what you are seeing/experiencing, you can turn it off, you can destroy these beings by just focusing on them going away. You are their superiors, you just do not believe it to be that way.

Cheesy
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I'm in love with someone that doesn't exist. on: July 22, 2005, 07:38:53
Ugh, well, I am in the same situation, and to think about this "person" alot, see them in dreams, then wake up to see nothing, no-body is there is a horrible feeling. And there seems to be no way to bypass this feeling. Sad
7  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Awakening... on: June 13, 2005, 05:00:30
Ok thanks, one more thing.

Is Kundalini derived from the devil, being a strong Christian, I do not want to do anything against God's word.
8  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Awakening... on: June 12, 2005, 03:59:00
Well, I have no idea, but I think I have experienced a Kundalini awakening (I have many of the symptoms listed on various sites.

Within the last  week I have had the following(and they all started about at the same time):
  • Headaches
  • Lightbulbs (my brand new AMD 64 3500+ Custom will crash perdiotically)
  • Apathy
  • Movements (This is one of the rarest thing to happen, I will suddenly start shaking in a specific area[It only happened twice])
  • Fatigue (After I get home everyday, I will go on the computer, get updated, watch tv get updated more, and then be like totally flushed, like once I lay down, I just cant get up, this is not during the same time every day, it is extremely random.
  • Numbness (In my left leg)
  • Digestive Changes (Had to stay home for several days, worst I have ever had.)
  • The Long Dark Night of the Soul (Now, I have been feeling like extremely lonely, and depressed, of course.)
  • [/list:u]

I have gotton this stuff from various sources. And cannot really confirm I have been awakened or not, I havent done anything. Is there anyway I can confirm that I have been awakened?
9  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Healing Request on: June 04, 2005, 23:40:26
Ugh, I have been in a very horrible depression state for like the last month or so, and it relates more to my love life. My grades have declined alot, from being an A- student to a mid B, B-, even to C range student. And then I also have this serious bad luck thing going around, everything, everything I do turns out wrong, even if I am working on something I am very skilled at lately. Please send healing energies.

My name is Cole, BTW.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Numbness on: June 04, 2005, 23:29:52
I have been trying to astrally project for about a half a month now, and today It seemed I was unusually close.

I was numb in my arms and hands, legs and feet. And was that way for about 15 minutes, I didn't know what to do after I got that far, and after 45 minutes gave up. Does being numb in those areas mean I am close at all? huh
Pages: [1]