The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2021, 14:20:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Bluefirephoenix's method. projection/phasing on: March 29, 2015, 03:48:17

Just a bit of background... I've been projecting/phasing/obe'ing for about 2 years. I got it down almost straight away, but have had ups and downs in terms of the frequency and quality of my experience during that time. I've also experienced just about every kind of exit sensation you can think of, and a few that I think are unique to me. Those have almost completely subsided recently. At my best, I would consciously project 3 times a week (each time would be multiple projections/exits too, from 2 - 7 a pop). Nowadays I don't get as much action though - maybe 1-3 a fortnight and often at a lower quality of consciousness. That has been a tad depressing/frustrating, but on the bright side, I have managed to have a couple of mind-blowing experiences beyond anything I'd done prior.

The point is, I'm feeling like I need to take a new direction, maybe developing my meditation to the next level. I too seem to have guides, (some recurring faces while I'm out, as well as a full-blown tour guide on my biggest experience) and recently I've heard a few voices around the time I would usually project. A week or so ago, I got a clear voice right in my ear saying "trust me", and that was it. I requested a meeting with whoever had spoken to me in my last projection yesterday, but, didn't get anyone popping up for a chat.

This brings me to my questions:

1) How did you initially establish your connection with your guides, and how did it play out over time?
2) How did you deepen that connection?
3) Do you believe any meditation styles/techniques or lifestyle habits helped in your development significantly?

I feel that this might help me establish some consistency, and take this stuff to a deeper and more meaningful level. Any help offered will be greatly appreciated, and I really look forward to hearing more about your growth.

Hello Macca, I hope I can help you with your questions as well.

1 and 2 were already answered in my post above.

About the 3rd question, I agree with everything Bluefirephoenix said, but in my opinion, the most important thing you must have in your lifestyle is your attitude towards what happens in your life. You must be able to look around you and see more than what your eyes show you. You must see with your Heart, feel the energy around you, of what’s happening in your life, and more important than that, live knowing thyself.

Your guides have always been with you since you were born, and your life is already a path created by them, so that you can learn what you need to learn to evolve. In other words, think of every situation that happens to you and meditate on what you can learn from it. Do not be satisfied with the most obvious answer, always look for the deeper meaning.

This is very easy to do, but very difficult to start doing.

All of this will be much more effective if you “phase” your consciousness daily, not out of your body, but to the Chakra of your Heart. I’ll explain why:

When you leave your body without having an absolute concrete destination, the truth is that you don’t know where you are going. You can “interact” with all kinds of energy, including your own energies that you didn’t even know, created by your negative thoughts and fears.

When you “breathe” Light, and move your consciousness to your Heart’s Chakra, you are going through the right Path to be able to hear your Guides, and with time, see Them, know Them, and understand Them and yourself.

If you are searching for a simple, but absolutely effective way to meditate, go through your Heart’s Chakra and see yourself in an absolute pure white place, filled with white light and a Big Golden Sphere. Talk with that Sphere with your heart, BELIEVE that it will listen to you. Ask it what you really want. Spiritual Growth, self-knowledge, knowing this world better and how to transcend it, whatever your heart wants. Ask it to give you Light and feel that Light filling you up and wrapping you.

It seems pretty simple, but it's REALLY important. Going through this path with your Heart, you can be sure that you will find your purest "Spiritual Guide".

What starts with an empty white space and a Big Golden Sphere will change, but at its rhythm. Don't be rushed. Practice this often, every day if you want and don't reject anything that happens or appears.

Afterwards, when you start practicing regularly, you may hear some sort of voice in your head that you might think it's your own thoughts or own sensations, but no. You'll learn how to differentiate it and with time and love, it will grow into something bigger.

Even when you're not practicing, if you "talk to yourself" in your mind, but with your Heart, you can be sure that you are being listened to. The more Light you have, the better and easier this will be.

Since you’ve already heard your Guide, you can also go to this white place, through your Heart’s Chakra and ask your Guide to show Himself/Herself, or to show you something.

Above all, ask for Light, to your Heart and to your mind.

Good luck.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Bluefirephoenix's method. projection/phasing on: March 29, 2015, 03:06:27
First of all, I want to congratulate you, Bluefirephoenix, really well done. I’m really happy for you, I’m really glad you followed your Heart and gave your all to follow your Spiritual Path.

Basically, I’ve also been through every “phase” you’ve written, and you’re pretty correct on nearly everything you say.
Of course every person “translates” their learning experience at his or her own way, but your way is really good.

The first thing I’d like to explain is about those shadows you talk about:

Sometimes you generate sensations, scary spirits can be generated by your mind ( most of these shadowy scary things that attack you in astral are made by your mind)

That is true, those shadows can be your own reflected fears and weaknesses, but when someone makes a projection that did not went through their Heart Chakra, and without filling up their body with Light, the projection might not be that safe, and in some cases, those shadows, might not just be the result of your own mind.

Unlike what many people think, certain not so good “entities” truly do exist.

I very much doubt that demons exist as independent entities.
(other thread)

The “information” that you have “translated” with your learning experiences is not wrong, but it is not complete. Indeed those “entities” do exist, but the ONLY way they can affect you is using your fears, your weaknesses and flaws. This means every “part” of you that is not Light or Love. They take advantage of that, and that’s the ONLY weapon they have against you.

Everyone has weaknesses, fears, flaws, fragilities… the only way to stop them is having Light, it is the spiritual evolution/path in which you eliminate your fears and flaws, which means, the spiritual path made by and with God and God’s guides.

I also had a first initial guide that was very close to me, He is an Angel with a very intense and bright light.

He told me, the very first time I ever saw Him, that from moment on, I would learn with him.

Months before He came into my life, my practice was moving my consciousness to my Heart’s Chakra, to a “place” where I had a Big Golden Sphere, symbolizing God.

My practices (meditations) were basically asking for help, so that I could see my flaws, my weaknesses, so that I could become pure and evolve spiritually with a “cleaner Heart”.

In these practices, I received a lot of Light coming from the Big Golden Sphere. That Light filled me up and surrounded me. I even made multiple practices in one, I gained awareness that you can have multiple “bodies” (or consciousnesses) during a meditation, each receiving his own energy, his own learning, with the same level of consciousness in every one, meaning I can do 1 meditation that is like 7 different meditations at the same time, each one with different (or the same) beings, in different (or the same) “places”, with different learning experiences and with the same high-consciousness level in each one (more lucid that I am in this world).

I didn’t make this happen, I didn’t even know it was possible. It started by being something as simple as seeing me in the third person. After a few months of daily practice, sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes 1 hour (I didn’t decide the time I was “there”), my Guide appeared and from that day on, everything was different.

I’ve always talked with Him as I talk to anyone else, with practice and after some time, I could see Him and see his face just like you see any person in the street. I cried of joy (it's not joy, but there is no word for it) the very first time I clearly saw His eyes, his look.

This Guide helped me know myself and understand the world around me, from the simplest to the most complex things. We went a long way, and my practices started being around 4 hours long, uninterrupted. Of course I did not realize, I didn’t decide how long I was “there”.
With time, that Big Golden Sphere was no longer a Sphere and got a shape, the shape of what I went to know that was called … Heavenly Father.
I started learning with Him and with several Angels that I slowly got to know.

I’ve always had clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience, you name it, all kinds of “abilities” you can imagine since I remember myself, but I’ve always been afraid of them and never wanted to improve them. Everything I said above happened when I decided to trust God and let Him guide me through my Heart.

Nowadays I’m not afraid anymore, obviously, I feel absolute happiness and peace, especially when I’m practicing, which completely transformed my life.

I may be having be having a conversation with someone in here, while talking to God or any Angel or Guide, face to face, eye to eye, with the same clarity and consciousness of everything at the same time. One day you will see that the Heavenly Father will reveal to be much more than what you can “see” today, and maybe you’ll have some surprises.

There are very few people like you, who can walk through this Path, because logic will simply not allow you to give as much of yourself as you want and must. I am TRULY happy for you!

Now, allow me to explain something:

All the discipline you’ve had until today was very important, but let me tell you something, and you should speak with your Guides about this. (Actually, I’m pretty sure They have already “talked” with you about this, perhaps you didn’t understand it very well).

I think that you’ve reached a “level” where your discipline is blocking you a bit, because there are moments, sudden moments, without any obvious reason (that a human being can comprehend), which is THE time to learn something. It can happen with something very simple on your day-to-day.
If you’re too focused on discipline, on your ”scheduled-time” to meditate, you may be blocking what’s around you, your day-to-day learning (in this world). Everything that happens in your life – it is your Guides that make it happen, so you can learn.
Don’t lock yourself to your “scheduled” meditation, of course it is VERY important, but so is your day-to-day practice. You must try and learn how to practice in your day-to-day, constantly.

See everything with the “eyes” that you “see” with in your meditation, feel it as you there and will see that everything is a learning experience. The big-meditation is what your consciousness is doing HERE.

Shut your logic off, don’t let it interfere, try your best so that it is not a hindrance.

Another piece of advice:

You are very focused during your meditations (for the record, phasing=projection=meditation=practice to me), and you try to ignore everything that is not part of your main goal. You focus on a single point.
At this moment (after you've made countless absolutely focused in "1-point-practices"), your meditation may consist of 1000 points at the same time, but if you make yourself just look at 1, you will not see the others.

Believe me, with enough practice, you’ll be able to see the 1000 points with the same focus that you can see 1 today. Don’t focus constantly on your focus. Feel it. Receive.

Even though initially you will not be able to see everything as good as you’re used to, trust me, you will learn much more by feeling it. With time, you will feel and see everything much better. What you’re currently doing, WORKS, but don’t be too attached to it, evolution is a constant evolution.

You already know that 2+2=4. Now see that 2+2 can also be 5. And do not use logic.

I know it’s getting long, but I would also like to make one question:   

You mentioned an Initiation made by your guide. Can you tell me if the Initiation was an Astral Initiation (not in here), or it was also in the physical plane? Did you receive any Initiation name?

I was also Initiated, I’ve had non-physical Initiations, but also physical, always accompanied by non-physical guides.
Fortunately, I heard my heart, I heard my spiritual guides, I heard God.

Again, congratulations, you’re in an amazing Path, keep going with even more Love in your Heart.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Would Spirit Guides and Angels appear when we call out? on: March 15, 2015, 01:21:50
And yeah, I've always thought to myself that once you're up there, gender isn't important and you basically have none because you are past that. Which is probably why I always expected a neutral gender voice.

Let me try to explain the "gender thing". I'm not talking about masculine or feminine gender, but actually, polarity.

There's ALWAYS, in everything, a masculine polarity and a feminine polarity.

That's why in this thread, http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/bluefirephoenixs_method_projectionphasing-t45428.0.html

(I haven't posted there yet, but plan to as soon as I get some time)
Blue talks about her Guides being Heavenly Father and Universe. Masculine polarity and feminine polarity.

Same guide, but with both polarities showing as different "beings".

Don't be mistaken. A Man can have feminine polarity, while a Woman can have masculine polarity. (Even if it's a heterosexual relationship).
In same-sex relantionships, one has masculine polarity while the other, feminine, while both have the same gender.

Usually, if both people have the same polarity, the relantionship won't even work.

Having said that, the polarities of human beings aren't fixed, humans are constantly evolving, always changing their energy, which is very visible on their personality. Polarities are just energy, just like everything is, and they can change as the person's energy changes.

I want to add something to what Xanth just said. It's along the lines of my studies at the moment. The spirit translates to physical through use of metaphor not language. It's one reason why you can talk to a spirit from a different country and still understand each other. As the metaphor comes through it can be transcribed into clairaudience. This happens to me I can hear a verbal response. But I'm finding out something. When I observe the original metaphor response. ( scrying) it's more accurate than the clairaudience. The clairaudient reading It's  usually about 60% accurate. Not bad for a psychic exploration. But the first visuals are more accurate sometimes approaching 100%   I think it's because the original langauge of the spirit isn't facing as much transliteration as it does when it goes through the clairaudient channel. I'll do some more exploration with it and see if I can get the clairaudiently done readings up to that level.

When you say you sometimes understand only 60% Blue, it isn't true, you do understand it, however these messages are not there purposely to make you understand 100%, they are there just to make you understand the way you see it.
Basically you make your own understanding of what was the seed, with the memories you have of your past.

Kzaal, you said something that is completely correct, but it doesn't apply here. I'll explain why:

It is true that usually, the message is sent only to put you on the right path to get you to understand it / just to make you understand the way you see it.

But it is also important to understand that when the message is translated into clairaudience (words), it has already lost part of its meaning and energy, because certain energy is just impossible to put into words.

The best thing to do would be to not to focus on the words (which is the tendency of our brain), but to receive all energy of the message through emotions (heart).
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Would Spirit Guides and Angels appear when we call out? on: March 14, 2015, 04:42:34
Although very rare, a spirit guide or your higher self may also use it's voice to make you aware of it's presence.
This happened to me once and it blew my mind, I couldn't believe I actually heard something in my head that was from someone/something else.
I've already talked about my experience in another thread but I think it was my higher self.
Basically all I heard was a really loud: "HEY!" with a female voice.
Somehow this, as much as the first time I experienced AP, changed my point of view on everything.
It literally changed my life.
They are there, and they're waiting for the right moment to show up.
The right moment is when you are ready to accept it.

Damnuok did say something interesting here, you have to believe in what you can experience.
At the time, I was still skeptical about a spirit guide or my higher self when that happened, I was going to dive in for AP when I thought about my higher self and some questions started to come up.
When I finally thought to myself: -Well, I'm ready to accept any signs or interactions and will not question myself about the truth behind any signs.
It happened... It was right before starting my AP.
I've never heard it like that again tho.
I think that just by thinking too much about it, I've pushed back the interaction between me and my higher self, I just wish she could tell me everything I need to know, but in some ways, that would be too easy.
They really are not there to make everything a cake walk for you, they are there to help you in emergencies or in a case of spiritual advancement where you REALLY need the answer to advance further.

I think it's a very rare phenomena.

First of all I want to say that I’m very happy to see that you know what you’re talking about, Kzaal. It’s very rare to see it, especially when talking about this kind of stuff.

About the voice you heard, you haven’t heard it again, precisely due to the fact that you felt that WOW.

There is a very important state that everyone should reach,  which is not easy, that when reached, will allow you to completely hear the “voices” of every being you interact with, being Angels, your “Guides” and so on. (That does not invalidate any message you might receive that seems like it came from your own thoughts).

In that state, nothing you might consider really good or really bad has any effect on you, because nothing is really good or really bad, it just is. As long as it keeps being WOW, it won’t happen because when you WOW, your brain will see what’s going on, and logic gets in the way, even if you don’t realize it.

Every time something surprises you, your brain will check it out.

The state I’m talking about, can also be known as, uninterrupted mental calmness/stillness.
As strange as it might look like, you can actually get there through the Heart, not the mind. The more you feel your “Guide”, the less surprised with what happens you’ll be. You just get happy and emotional, not surprised.  You can even cry of joy, but you will not be surprised.

The WOW will always attract the curiosity of your brain.

I can tell you I've heard my “Guides” sing. It is inexplicable!

Your internal “Guides” will not only help you in certain situations, they will always help. Of course they will not tell you everything and make it a piece of cake. They will not do the “work” for anyone, else what would be the point of our existence here?

We are here to learn, absolutely everything we experience is a learning experience.

They are always here for us, sometimes their message is obvious, other times, not so much, but in a general way, at the end, when you get the message, you realize that it was always there, so obvious, so simple. You just weren’t getting it.

About the voice being feminine, I have to tell you something:

I don’t know how clearly you can “see” your “Higher Self” / “Guide”. I “talk” with various Angels and I also “talk”, eye to eye, with my two main “Guides”, which many people would call God.

One of them is female, no more or less important than the other. I think that maybe, you were not so “awaken” to that fact “something” so important, could be feminine. I feel like you heard the feminine voice first, because that was not what you were expecting (although you probably weren’t expecting any kind of voice at all). This way, it opened your “horizons” and made you remove some veils regarding some “ideas” you might previously have.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Would Spirit Guides and Angels appear when we call out? on: March 10, 2015, 04:51:55
thanks everybody for the great advice .. i am trying that exercise , i think i need more practice

it's a bit hard to differentiate what is coming from my mind and what is coming from spirits mind , without any experience it is easy to mistake one for  the other

why is it that with some people , spirits are more generous and they assist , show themselves up , guide , heal without those people ever asking them about it

and with others who genuinely seek them out , cry for guidance, they are hard to find

The frustration will just make things worse and more difficult, all you need is Light.

You can be sure that you are already being guided, you just haven't noticed it yet because you keep trying to see things in a very human-perspective with your 5-senses-oriented-mindset.

Do the practice (meditation) I said above and you'll already be seeing your guide. With time and practice, you will actually see him with another "form", whenever he wants to show himself to you. That doesn't make the Big Golden Sphere "form" any less important though.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Would Spirit Guides and Angels appear when we call out? on: March 07, 2015, 07:48:50
Kzaal - absolutely true. Good post.

Just the ribbon part - I believe it is a bit confusing for those who are not yet on a higher level of understanding.

I believe you don't even need that method yourself, but it is a method you use to translate what you already know. The energy of the "answer" is already in you before you check the red ribbon . And you know that.

It's just that your method works really well to trick your brain and keep it busy, so it doesn't really interfere with the "downloading" of the energy/answer.
The brain will always try to bring logic when, many times, it shouldn't.

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Would Spirit Guides and Angels appear when we call out? on: March 07, 2015, 07:28:05
i wish to communicate with my spirit guide .. i have tried asking them to give me direction in my dreams , is there any other way to contact them without astral projecting ? i badly want to talk with them , i tried closing my eyes and silencing my thoughts so that i can listen or see any image what they are trying to say .. but nothing so far

i sincerely and honestly cried to them but nothing..

is there a rule that they can't interact with us ? or am i doing something wrong ?

thanks

I was lurking (as I often do) when I suddenly got a message for you.

I talk with Angels everyday and I do subscribe to everything Xanth, Bluefirephoenix, Kzaal and others said regarding this post. I just want to add just one little thing, that an Angel is telling me right now, he's telling me to give you this way of doing it:

You are too focused on your 5 senses, you're trying seeing with your eyes, listening with your ears, etc.
Don't try to see an image with your eyes, while you try to do it, you'll only see the blackness behind your eyelids.
It's on your mind, through imagination, just like in a dream or in a thought that you can see it, just like when you imagine your own room. When you imagine it, you're seeing it.

Imagining is seeing, not having some sort of illusions. That's something few people know.

You don't have to project out of your body, it's quite the opposite. You actually need to go INSIDE yourself, into your Heart Chakra, that's the fastest way and the best way in the beginning.

Relax, close your eyes and feel yourself entering into your Heart. Not the organ, but the Chakra, or the "place" you feel love comes from.

See yourself in an absolute pure white place, filled with white light and a Big Golden Sphere. Talk with that Sphere with your heart, BELIEVE that it will listen to you. Ask it what you really want. Spiritual Growth, self-knowledge, knowing this world better and how to trascend it, whatever your heart wants. Ask it to give you Light and feel that Light filling you up and wrapping you.

It seems pretty simple, but it's REALLY important. Going through this path with your Heart, you can be sure that you will find your purest "Spiritual Guide".

What starts with an empty white space and a Big Golden Sphere will change, but at its rhythm. Don't be rushed. Practice this often, every day if you want and don't reject anything that happens or appears.

Afterwards, when you start practicing regularly, you may hear some sort of voice in your head that you might think it's your own thoughts or own sensations, but no. You'll learn how to differentiate it and with time and love, it will grow into something bigger.

Even when you're not practicing, if you "talk to yourself" in your mind, but with your Heart, you can be sure that you are being listened to. The more Light you have, the better and easier this will be.

Good luck!

PS: An Angel didn't tell me this with words, but with Energy. I had to "translate" it into words. You will learn how to do this if you follow this path.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How effective do you guys think magick and spells are? on: March 02, 2015, 05:39:22
In regards to this topic, sure you can check out "spells", but be careful. There's lot of negative enery around most spells. I guess it's better to check out "love prayers" instead..

anyway, what Xanth said is spot on. Intent, focus, is all you need to make something work (if you know what you're doing).

Spells and witchcraft, 99% of them have negative entities and energy around them, you might easily attract that kind of stuff if you don't know what you're doing.

Just be careful man, you should be "working" torwards your spiritual growth. For that, all you need is to look INSIDE. In absolutely no shape or way will "magick" help you be closer to God, or help you ascend into higher planes or "communicate" with higher consciousnesses.

I don't know if you know how to leave your body, but if you do, just "move your consciousness" to your "hearth chakra" or what you believe to be the "love source" inside yourself and you might find a "space" absolutely white or even a "White Temple". Free yourself from everything and strive to find something like a pure sphere of Light.

You might find all the wisdom and knowledge through this path that you will not find elsewhere.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How effective do you guys think magick and spells are? on: March 02, 2015, 05:22:51
Agreed.  It's kind of like the anecdote that Tom Campbell tells of trying to heal someone of some ailment.  If the ailment keeps coming back after being "healed", then it's probably there for a good reason, and that reason is a learning experience for the individual.  Simply put, you can't remove something from someone which they a) don't want removed in the first place or b) they NEED to have in order for their spiritual growth to occur.  They have a lesson they *MUST* learn from it and you can't change that outcome.  Forcing a change in that outcome would then be a negative spiritual growth experience because you're attempting to manipulate them to how YOU think they should be. 

Absolutely truth, spot on. Great post, you've got it right. Everything that happens in this world is a learning experience. Everything.
People should look at everything that happens to them with that perspective. A learning perspective. What can I learn from this?

In the end, we all need more love, more light and above all, more introspection.
Pages: [1]