The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2018, 07:07:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection download? on: February 20, 2005, 10:09:08
could you please post some links to your mp3's?
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Queen of Sheba on: January 04, 2005, 10:37:12
http://www.viewzone.com/sheba.html

They've discovered dome amazing stuff in Yemen.  Seems to have something about prophesising a great calamity or something.

I was wondering wether it had anything to do with the 2012 stuff.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Earthquake Machine on: January 04, 2005, 10:15:31
After watching this:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6847.htm

you'll know that the governments which iare protecting you from the incredibly large threat of terrorism are capabable of anything.

When the tsunamis first happened I had already watched that video so I thought: "Could these power hungry politicians have done this by planting relatively small explosive charges on the seabed, at points where the teutonic plates were unstable and knew that the detonation would have caused a huge "ripple" effect?"

But the stuff you guys have posted is mindblowing!!!!
4  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Muhammad....A true Saint! on: January 04, 2005, 10:01:54
Quote from: blackgen
Ohh.. and so I want to say that there is no point in arguing that any religion is superior or inferior. If you want to believe in it, go ahead. But don't ridicule the beliefs of others.

I agree.  It seems no-one was ridiculing anybody until "Narrow Path" or should I say "Narrow Mind" started ridiculing the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to try and make the Prophet Isaa (Jesus) peace be upon him look like the only Prophet.

What can I say?  If you feel that you have to make false claims at other people/things to make yourself feel better or make a point (whatever it might be) then you are a very twisted person indeed.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / 9/11 in Plane sight on: January 04, 2005, 09:36:18

Quote:
Looks like another conspiracy theorist, trying to get rich quick.

lol

You obviously didn't watch even the first five minutes.

Cheesy  cheesy
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Wake someone up in the astral? on: January 04, 2005, 09:21:29
Cheesy  Cheesy That was a joke, right?...or wasnt it?! shocked
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Wake someone up in the astral? on: January 03, 2005, 03:41:33
Thanks for all the explanations.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Wake someone up in the astral? on: January 02, 2005, 15:54:17
Hmmm...it is a fascinating subject.

How is it possible to pull the astral body out?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Has this worked for anyone? on: January 02, 2005, 03:26:09
The link should be working...

And i don't know wether it is supposed to end or it's a corrupted file.  Maybe someone who's used it before can tell us?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Wake someone up in the astral? on: January 02, 2005, 03:22:13
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it is possible for someone who is astrally projecting, to  wake up someone who is dreamingand thus en-able them to astrally project as-well.  Is it possible?
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / 9/11 in Plane sight on: January 02, 2005, 02:26:46
shocked  shocked AMAZING DOCUMENTARY!! shocked  shocked

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6847.htm

Please check it out...
12  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Where will you be on Dec 21, 2012? on: December 28, 2004, 11:34:21
I have heard of the Pole reversal thing and the fact that it's long over due and will render technology useless, etc. but what's this about 2012?

Can someone please elaborate?
13  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Muhammad....A true Saint! on: December 28, 2004, 11:16:25
It seems to me that Pale horse thinks of a very stereo-typical image when he reads the word Jihad.  By Jihaad it is meant defense of the Muslims, their rights and their lands.  So of course fighting for Allah (SWT) is uplifting the banner of Islam, because if someone goes against our rights or invades us we do not deny it being justified to killing the afore mentioned parties.

And Iam not refering to terrorist attacks such as the tragic events of 9/11.

Regarding Jizyah:

Tell me "Pale Horse", do you pay the tax?  I think you do.  If you didn't, what would the government do to you.

Also, if lands which are under Muslim control and in which non-Muslims live, are invaded, the non-Muslims are protected and are in no way forced to fight to fight or join the army.

Any questions?  Please post them.

To my Muslim Brothers:
"And say to the Jaahils "Assalamualaikum"
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Has this worked for anyone? on: December 28, 2004, 10:45:39
Hi Everybody,

I came across this on google, and was wondering if it had helped anyone achieve an astral projection:

http://as24b.wz.cz
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A Very Very Simple method on: December 28, 2004, 08:52:27
Hello everybody,

Is this white light method for Astral Projection or something else?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Can some one please help me... on: November 26, 2004, 14:16:14
Thanks.  Why isn't Bwgen good?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Can some one please help me... on: November 25, 2004, 14:28:47
Anyone? Just PM me if u have the link...please
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Can some one please help me... on: November 25, 2004, 07:36:09
Hello every body,
I was searching on google, and found this:

http://www.bwgen.com/presets/desc570.htm

Could someone please direct me to where I might find the same file in .wav, or .mp3 or .mpg or .ram. ?

Thanks.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / I've managed Astral Projection many time but... on: November 25, 2004, 00:17:42
I have a similar problem.

I have never astrally projected, but every time I try, the only thing that happens is my forearms and hands get light or heavy and I wait and wait trying, but nothing happens!! cry  cry  cry  cry  cry
20  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Muslim to Spiritualist/Pagan on: November 24, 2004, 00:09:41
Asim, how can you doubt the truth of Islam cry  when the occult doesn't work on Muslims.

For example if some one tried a spell (black magic etc.) on a Muslim wt won't work.  Also why is it that Shieks can banish Jinn's from a possesed person?

I don't see how you could doubt it. smiley
Pages: [1]