The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2020, 17:02:41

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Different ways to manifest in Lucid Dreams and real life. on: April 25, 2016, 02:49:32
I know that if you feel you need something, you recieve it. Also if you feel you want something, you also receive it.
It's also true that if you cry, you are consoled in some way. Also, you can KNOW something to be true.
One time I made an assumption that there was a tsunami the size of a planet approaching, and I was overwhelmed with intense fear, it really felt like the tsunami was there.
Feelings are important. If you feel good you get good experiences.

I have a dream, a real world dream of becoming a space pilot, and fighter pilot. I've read wished fulfilled by Wayne Dyer. He has a chapter on the importance of feeling, The idea is called, "assuming the feeling of the wish fulfilled".

He says that we can access this feeling in every cell of our bodies.

This has me a bit confused because I don't really know how it will feel. I have an idea, that I will be overjoyed, enthusiastic. But I've climbed into an airliner, and I know those feelings are very profound, I don't think I can feel right now in my body, what I felt climbing into that airliner. Second if we could actually assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled. We wouldn't need the wish fulfilled. If I could feel in totality, to be at the ISS in my mind, I wouldn't need to go there.

I read something from the book that said, "feeling the joy in your smile". I suppose this is the main idea. Feeling the joy which is principally felt in the head.

So an analogy would be looking at the sky, shooting out your fist, screaming oh ya!!!! and really feeling that joy in your body of watching a fly by of a jet fighter.

So maybe I can't "feel" myself on the fighter jet, maybe I can "know" myself on it..

I watched "The Secret" movie. It focused on two elements, thought and feeling. What I got was that thoughts are important, but feelings are really the dominant factor. So than I felt afraid, because I have ups and downs in my life. I just can't feel good ALL the time. So what does this mean for my dreams. If I feel bad, can I still affirm, I AM a fighter pilot. I AM a space pilot, and still have my dream come true?
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I wake up when I see hypnogogic imagery. on: February 14, 2015, 17:47:43
I think I know why I never manage to astral project through meditation. I always become surprised and wake up once I see hypnagogic imagery. Do any of you know how to get pass this?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reality reflects my mind, but its too extreme. on: January 13, 2015, 18:03:06
The movies I watch, the texts I read, the people I meet, the news, It reflects my emotions on a level that I think is too extreme now. My mind is in the process of forming mental associations based on everything it observes, making it all relevant to my emotional state; but at the same time programming my subconscious so that a few days later I totally forgot it, but it manifests into the conscious in some form; As a belief, etc.

I suspect that what I'm living is a skewed form of some absolute reality that I have split from.

For example, I am able to immediately pool homonyms from the words in a media (movie, book etc.), and suddenly, entire phrases all become relevant to me, but more precisely, to my emotional input.

A couple weeks ago I figured out that the UFO phenomena was a mental phenomena. You could basically "summon" a UFO with your emotions, and control it in the same manner. Except... The people around me aren't disturbed in any way as I do this and watch these hallucinations.

But the scarier part is when the people around me start reacting to this delusion of mine as if it were real. A day ago I was in a field with my classmates, and we were using a drone to take a school picture. I "controlled" the drone in the sky with my mind with the same concept as controlling g a UFO.
Back in class some guy said.. "...That drone was trippy as f*ck, it kept shrinking and getting bigger..."

idk... This stinks.. Watch the movie "Lucy" for example and you'll understand as Morgan Freeman talks about how our conscious is just a minute portion of our whole mind. Then he goes on theorizing what would happen if we could use more then that fraction of our mind. How about 20%, how about 40%? etc. We'll be able to control other people, manipulate matter...

How could that movie be so pinpoint on my mental situation? And I just happen to watch it at a time when I feel I have the same problem?
I may be trapped within my own mind if I see all this reality control as actually happening.

I'm faced with a great dilemma if the "all that is", is just a reflection of me. My teacher told me to follow my heart. Right now my heart tells me that I need to see everything around me as real and that I should be more open to people about myself. My surroundings become more lively when I just let go and admit to myself that I have no control. Maybe that's my purpose here, to resolve this subconscious conflict, and literally watch as the entire world changes around me.
4  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: subconcious catches up to me, how do I overcome? on: January 12, 2015, 12:35:56
Pray for me. This is one heck of a ride. I'm going to seek that assistance.
5  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / subconcious catches up to me, how do I overcome? on: January 11, 2015, 06:51:50
My dad passed away 10 of June 2010. It was extremely painful emotionally. These things are popularly thought to mark or lives, but in the end we have to get passed them; move on... On the same date the following year I attempted suicide, for a seemingly irrelevant reason. I was conflicted with my self about God, I thought God would never accept me into heaven, that I would be tormented for ever in hell. Catch the symbolism? The biblical God is the father. During the first "cycle" I thought I would never be with my dad again, and felt much emotional pain.

These events do grow in magnitude with regards to physical experience, but are emotionally the same... 2015, January 10. (get it? January 10, June 10) I felt the same emotional pain. It's like being trapped in an oscillating wave. How do I overcome this subconscious program? I have 3 ideas in mind. Classical conditioning. So I reprogram the negative emotions associated with the months june, and january (or another similar concept); Hypnosis, which theoretically I could explore my memory and find a way to resolve the subconscious conflict. Finally, astral projection. I could OBE and go observe something that will change the whole way I see my dad. I'm thinking of speaking with a professional. Specifically a psychoanalytic psychologist.
http://www.simplypsychology.org/psychoanalysis.html

What do you guys think?
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / becoming one with subconcious/ higher self. on: January 01, 2015, 06:07:52
I think that there is a higher self that is creating what I see in the astral and here on Earth. I think that it is me at a higher level of awareness; It creates this reality just like we can imagine and visualize things without "intention". In the same manner that we can move our arms and legs without intention, it can create worlds. I think that this higher self is beyond the ego, and all that characterizes the ego such as desire etc. I think this explains why the subconscious is essentially programmable by our will. A lot of these concepts I learned from Dr Wayne W. Dyer, in his book, "Wishes Fulfilled". My aim is to become this higher self.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: "Inversed" manifestation by expectation of negative events. on: December 13, 2014, 19:47:48
The new system of expectations and how it theoretically works:

"Others are going to hurt me" -------> This leads to others experiencing pain.    cry
"I am going to inflict pain on myself"--------> This leads to others making you feel pleasure.
"Bad things are going to happen to other people"--------> This leads to other people experiencing good things.      
"I am going to make other people experience bad things"--------> This leads to other people making you experience bad things  
"This will never occur"---------> It occurs

8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: "Inversed" manifestation by expectation of negative events. on: December 12, 2014, 06:41:03
Well think about it this way, what will happen if you expect something good to happen in the future, instead of establishing it to be happening now? I say test these concepts in an OBE. Don't hurt yourself though, I theorize that such a vague target as choosing to experiencing bad or good can manifest many unexpected experiences. Choose something specific, like expect to feel a pinch, or expect to feel a small pleasurable sensation, then analyze the results.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: "Inversed" manifestation by expectation of negative events. on: December 12, 2014, 02:45:42
We think about what we dont want and that is what we create . I was thinking that this forum had a l.o.a. /creative visuazation sec.   , but i dont see it .
whats an IOA?
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / "Inversed" manifestation by expectation of negative events. on: December 11, 2014, 03:36:34
The basic principle of manifestation is that you assume something to be happening in the present using feeling, knowing, etc. (which isn't objectively happening in the present).

But the problem with this is that most peoples minds are programed subconsciously for negative thought patterns, so it can sometimes be very difficult to do this.

A few day ago I was in class and I heard the teacher say that library fines for books would be 50% off. Then it hit me! I was always trying to manifest things in the present, I just chose not to bother with the library fine, and so all the time I had a very overdue book, and all the time I had expected to pay an enormous fine.

I expected something bad to happen in the future. That's the key! I expected negativity to occur in the future. Anything believed to happen at a future time period by the mind will be inverted, so the opposite is experienced. Since most peoples minds are programed for a negative outlook, this method is perfect.

An example, I was astral projecting a few months ago and I wanted to go to an outpost on mars. I couldn't change the landscape and started to cry. I thought to myself that I would never be able to do it. Suddenly the landscape changed and I was at mars.

A day ago I slept with the constantly repeating thought that the universe would bring me pain. I had good dreams, and I woke up to an exceptionally peaceful morning.  update:: I wouldn't do this; expecting others to bring you pain, causes them pain.

I guess this post deserves a warning. I'm willing to do this even with the risk.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I need a clearer answer for this question please. on: December 08, 2014, 01:01:01
Has anyone projected into a reality where they genuinely attempted altering it through feeling, intention, or knowing, but it didn't work? I understand these are thought to be different planes of existence. My goal is to become one with a planet, star, galaxy, the universe even. I want to experience consciousness from that perspective. If I find myself in one of these "denser" planes how do I move into a less "dense" plane?
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The bottomless pit, judgement. on: December 03, 2014, 21:11:59
I'm inclined to agree with Grey. Shadow can also be created by groups and you  may have found one of them. Focusing elsewhere will get you out of such places.

What do you mean shadow? The experience wasn't negative. The way in which I felt during the whole course of events, all that I saw.. I'm sure that whatever was showing me this wasn't hostile. The message itself demonstrates this. The people felt condemned and jumped into what they thought was hell. But arrived in a place completely opposite to that. A peaceful place where children played.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Otherworldly sensations, great thing to do in astral. on: December 01, 2014, 22:15:20
In my OBE I looked at a wall and thought to myself that I wanted to experience an exotic sensation. I thought of the possibility of "horrifying beauty" and I made it manifest on the walls with my feelings. It manifested as symbols. Sure enough, the symbols gave me this sensation of horror intermixed with beauty. A wonderful experience. It's just to show some of the awesome things you can do. Perhaps someone you know who you don't like. In the astral you can change your perception of them so, even without changing there appearance, they look attractive. Stuff like feeling powerless against something majestic, or any sensation are all possible. Think outside the box. Or you can even use the astral to manifest new exotic ideas about what to do.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / The bottomless pit, judgement. on: December 01, 2014, 20:21:25
I astral projected this morning. In the OBE I said to myself, "I am the galaxy!" , and I felt it within me. The experience that followed was completely unexpected. I was viewing the ground from the air and I saw.. I don't remember to clearly but what it was in essence: A pilot of a fighter jet had hit, or shot a person or plane in front of if it. He felt guilty, he had hurt another. Next to them there was what I can describe as the edge of the world. This edge looked like a glitchy 3d rendering. Beyond the edge was an abyss. The side of the abyss connected with the edge of the world was a giant wall of what I can best describe as lava and water. Well the two pilots felt they were damned, so they willingly threw themselves into the bottomless pit. I was now in first person view watching them jump in. I was  unconscious as I watched all this so you can now understand that what I saw next was me jump into this abyss. As I fell I noted how beautiful the wall of lava and water looked. I thought it would be a long way down. But then remarkably, I fell not into hell fire, but into a pool of water. As I floated upward to the surface I saw children playing in the water. There was an ambient feeling, hard to put in words. Like being a primordial child, having fun. I was then taken back to my room where I woke up.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Love and hate, what exactly do they do in the process of creating stuff? on: October 18, 2014, 16:00:39
I thought about how I employ feelings to create stuff in an OBE. I thought what if I loved something then the universe would reflect that back and actually alter the object/event to make me fall in love with it. It doesn't seem to work that way as far as my initial experimentation goes. I created a battle in the air between aircraft, and proceeded to love the battle, but it didn't change in the way I'd hoped. I'm not sure though, I'll continue to test it out. Among my thoughts on the subject Id hoped love would serve more then simply a feeling of affection. I also thought the battle would have turned into something magnificent that I would be in awe at.
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Anyone into Manifestion here? If so, help required. :] on: August 14, 2014, 19:52:13
HI,

The technique I developed and am using successfully which I call SEEDING take less than a minute and once a day to perform to get amazing results.

No time not space and not force is needed only to change the belief in your subconscious mind.

Visualizing feelings of joy and excitement of having the desired reality is WRONG and represent a mindset of lack.

Allen, your a genius. I read your blog post on seeding and saw a critical flaw in my method. Yes feeling the target reality will work for a short time, but like you said, a rich man isn't always feeling happy about being rich. You have to "entangle" the "everyday ordinary feeling" with being rich. That's the trouble I've always been facing. I would assume the feeling of being happy about experiencing a target reality, which I would experience it. But then I realized that the target reality wouldn't always make me feel happy. So happiness is no longer entangled to this new reality, so the reality fades away. 
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral, physical, and mental as the same thing on: August 13, 2014, 07:43:33
I've given it some thought and believe it to be a real possibility. What if the physical is actually the same thing as the astral except a person just got subconsciously "gridlocked", in the sense that they made distinct facets of reality entangled with each other. For example instinct. When I play a video game as a soldier and start seeing the enemy fire power, the fear based mindset can kick in, and I automatically start associating that firepower the enemy possesses as defeat. But when I have my feelings under control, I can defeat the enemy by disassociating my feelings from external stimuli. Thus I gain a control akin to that of the astral planes.

Now picture that scenario but for all of the physical reality. If we get rid of these gridlocks we can start transforming our physical reality into something increasingly similar to the astral.

This has marvelous implications, for example the world we enter after death may not even be the astral we normally know, but a product of life long belief systems about life after death. For example for a religious person, the life after death would not necessarily endow the person with the same freedom we find in the astral, but may be a very unique physical with a different set of rules.

And the only reason we may have astral travel is because of our inexperience, also when we think OBE its more prone for one to believe in a reality full of much freedom and possibility. This area hasn't been substantially gridlocked, but it can happen hence the people who have difficulty flying or are stuck in rtz etc...

Perhaps in the beginning, all of us were one with the source, and by "grid locking" our subconscious we structured reality in a way we wanted. So in essence all of reality, the universe, and people are subconscious aspects of ourselves.

Even our minds, the way we think is subconsciously gridlocked to an extent. We think in a structured manner via language. Think of separate words as separate objects in the physical. Learn to not think using language, and then you can apply a similar technique to dissolve the physical reality.

Finally imagination, visualization, is the same thing as the physical but it isn't gridlocked. That's the impressive part, and also probably the reason we chose to create this structured universe, because we got bored.

==update==
I was playing a video game and started thinking that I would "feel" my team to be as a pyramid. The reasoning behind this is that subconsciously we see pyramids as being monolithic structures that stand the test of time. So I used this association to my advantage.

Then I thought in retrospect at how I would dissolve the strength of this symbol so I could just use raw strength of will. And my train of thought was that I could subconsciously reinforce the idea in my mind that pyramids aren't so strong.

Then bingo, I figured out I could use this same technique to strengthen my control over the physical. Through visualization I can imagine myself altering great facets of reality. Things I am not aware of have much control of. The objective is to reprogram the subconscious, thus gaining more control.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Manifestation conundrum! on: August 10, 2014, 05:12:52
This makes me think a lot about when we listen to the radio and they play exactly what you told yourself: Man it would be nice if that song played right now.
I think at a certain level of our consciousness when have left all fears behind, that the source or god agrees with your in some kind of way and it's his way to show you that he actually likes you.
Like: Hey man, long time no see... you want that song on the radio? yeah would be cool! alright let me put it up lol.
Maybe the same thing happening to you.

When you are connected to your spirit. You will see strange coincidences happen, and so many of em that you wont even bother wondering if there's a god or not lol.
I don't see myself as a god tho.
God in the making? maybe... but definitely a future celestial being.
ty kzaal, a major problem of mind has been feeling lonely... To think that no one will ever be able to interfere with me and my reality. But what makes me feel better is understanding how dynamic reality is. I'm actually learning about myself though what I create, and creating things that I previously couldn't fathom. Its like some sort of over unity, and I love it, knowing that the universe is somehow vaster then me...
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Manifestation conundrum! on: August 10, 2014, 03:56:18
Does anyone else feel as if they are way too powerful in there manifestation abilities? My life, the people around me, even the larger world reality is being shaped by my mind, its as if I'm some sort of god.

Here's a snap shot of what I'm living: I wonder about sensations I've never experienced, like a new exotic taste of fruit, and how I can possibly create something that I can't fathom. The following day I'm introduced to a new exotic fruit that I've never heard of and I get to eat it.

My family insists that I learn  to drive, I grab the drivers handbook and get to the part where it warns of cyclists on the streets. Today, my aunt got a ticket when she tried to go past some cyclists.

The weather is what freaks me out the most. I can make it thunderstorm within minutes. Make shapes in the clouds. I've verified this with my family. Some of it happens subconsciously for example heart shapes. I went on Google earth and a giant heart shaped weather system was over South America. I was in my pool, and a heart shape formed in the clouds, then that cloud disappeared, and another heart shape formed.

I was on the radio listening to 107.9 and I thought of electromagnetic interference that can be caused by weather. I managed to make a weather system that made the radio capture another frequency while the radio read 107.9.

Little things, like accidentally giving a person a headache and curing it within seconds.

I've made my computer screen and the lights around my house flicker through a fear based mindset.

From my perspective its as if I'm the only creator. I theorized that I'm not really creating but shifting through different frequencies of reality, in which case we are all creators. Right now I'm working on major world events. A world with more freedom and with positive people. I'm moving to a frequency where that starts to develop. If it does then I have made the ultimate realization Smiley
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / changing our dislikes and likes on the dime. on: June 05, 2014, 01:35:49
So I was playing this level on a game that I just couldn't beat, and this feeling of frustration was arising. Well, I had theorized before that I'm living on more then just the physical plane, part of me is being influenced from the astral, specifically I thought, by astral beings. I threatened "whoever", was making me feel frustrated, and suddenly I felt neutral towards the game, the frustration was gone instantly.
I've used this phenomenon before to change my dislike of a game.
Halo 2, for some reason, that game felt depressing to play.. Well, I willfully altered my feelings, giving the game more life. Feeling as if I was there.  In theory, the astral location that I was being influenced from would change to whatever I felt. It worked, suddenly Halo 2 was more vibrant, it felt like I was fighting for something real.

Off course, for the first event you don't have to threaten, you could use love or something else. It's just that a long time ago I had a negative experience with something similar, and suffice it to say, that this influence that had motivated me to feel frustrated I'd interpreted more as hostile.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Patterns formed in past lives? on: June 02, 2014, 07:55:07
In past life regressions are there patterns that stand out? Like an oscillation of personality and experience during each contiguous life cycle?
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Anyone into Manifestion here? If so, help required. :] on: May 29, 2014, 06:37:40
Feel! I was after this for a long time, and I reasoned that such a possibility of creating the reality around me should not be complex, or arbitrary (in the sense that you need a candle, object, or mantra etc).

I found that our feelings are the basis for the reality that we experience. Its a simple, non arbitrary method in the sense that it is primordial to all life.
Simply put, assume the feeling you would have should you have already attained your goal.

The feelings you have every single moment actively shape your reality, so keep an eye on them, and observe how they correlate with events you experience.

As for people, perspective is important. People are not objectively evil, or good. They will behave relatively towards you depending on how you feel they are. So if you feel the person is good, that they will be of benefit to you, that is how it will be.

I learned the most important things through experimentation, so if you really desire to know how it works, then continue to experiment yourself, after-all, a person wouldn't come on here and tell you how to create reality for yourself if you weren't already doing something right Smiley

There are still several things I am investigating that I will advise you on. There might be a relationship between the greater structure of physics in the universe, and how our will (feelings) manifests. This means that I'm not entirely sure if there is a limit to manifesting reality, what it is, or if there is any repercussion in manifesting reality in a certain manner that might "negatively effect" other beings (otherwise known as karma). Finally, I'm not entirely sure of the effectiveness of visualization / mental mimicry of physical senses. What I do know for certain is that feelings are by far the strongest factor in manifesting reality. Effects of feeling manifest rapidly, within the day, even within minutes.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Physical planets with physical, intelligent beings on: May 22, 2014, 02:09:13
A limited being conjecturing the limitless. I'd like to know how that would be possible... Sure you can draw analogies, person A in the gym can lift a 100 pound weight while person B can only lift a 70 pound weight. But then you think for example, what if person A could lift infinitely sized weights and person B could only lift 70 pounds. Well, I point out that in between the gulf of 0 and 70 there is infinity.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Polyphasic sleeping success on: May 13, 2014, 02:15:16
When I sleep say 4 hours then stay wake for 3 hours, sleep again 4 hours. (Note, I haven't really been keeping track of my sleep but that's more or less how it goes), I'll lucid dream, more so I'll see myself laying down on my bed, with the vibrations going, ready to astral project. I don't feel like I lost energy, actually yesterday I slept from about 2pm to 5pm then from about 7pm to 1am, finally I completed the night sleeping from about 4 am to about 6:30 am . I don't feel like I've lost energy, but that's just me probably Wink   

Last time I tried this I remember it also being successful at waking up lucid inside the experience.

First sleeping session I astral projected which I recall, 2nd one I didn't even remember, third one was a lucid dream that I successfully recalled.

Today's a school day, I'll probably sleep early wake up around 1 am then spend 2 hours awake, then sleep the rest of the night. Sweet dreams Smiley hope this helps!
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Multiple bodies? on: May 11, 2014, 00:41:50
So, when I first go out of body, its like I have more power to do superhuman feats, such as jumping of stair wells without getting hurt, even flying. However for some reason there is a limit to the altitude I can fly at. Also a strange thing.. Sometimes when I just enter the OBE state movement becomes difficult, My "astral body" becomes too stiff to move!
But then I have done a secondary OBE. Rolling out of my body once more while in the OBE, and I get more freedom of movement, for example, flying becomes natural and I can reach higher altitude, (haven't checked if there is a limit there though..). Well I was just wondering if anyone has experienced something similar. And even if its just a self imposed limitation from my subconscious, it might turn out to be a good technique for someone to gain more control of their experience.  
Pages: [1] 2 3