The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 26, 2020, 20:07:59

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3]
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / An infinite potential that does not appear redundant? on: November 03, 2013, 23:02:32
For example, would we ever run out of sounds to make music. Would we eventually bore ourselves from experiencing all the potentials? A good example is color, are there a finite number of colors? Or is there infinite potential. This is a question I've longed to have answer. In space we have 3 directions, x,y,z. Would we eventually expend all possible perceivable forms?

In laymen terms, is it possible for there to be an infinite number of possible polygons, each with its own uniqueness, without them eventually appearing redundant to one another (having only slight differences to each other)?
52  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Phasing is disengaging your focus to experience another reality paradigm on: October 20, 2013, 18:39:08
Recent body editing experience.
Lucid dream: body editing from the third person perspective. [Added]

Only when I am lucid/aware enough can I direct the dream experience.

DarkHorizon,
Sleep paralysis leading to OOBE is one method of phasing.
Another is Phasing. Frank Kepple Method
and lucid dreaming.

My teenage son can phase very easily.
(Vaccine damaged. Diagnosed with aspergers in early childhood. Delayed social development.
He does not need sleep paralysis mode to experience another reality paradigm;
he disengages his attention and shifts his focus away/else where.
For the last two months, he has described fast tracking some days at (beginning new) highschool.
During moments of boredom he often phases.

Phasing with eyes open. No longer animating the body:
Within the first 5 minutes of phasing, if interrupted by eg. someone nudging him, phasing stops.
However after ~5 minutes of phasing, with eyes open,
he can shift his focus away from primary focus physical reality, no longer animating his body,
to experiences another reality paradigm.
His friends and teacher do notice that he is "day dreaming."

Phasing fast forward mode.
Partially aware of primary focus physical reality, operating on semi-auto pilot:

When bored, he can allow fast forward mode to occur.
He has described the experience like operating a DVD player.
After 5 minutes of phasing, fast forwards and perceives X2, X4, X8 then X 32 frame rate.
For example, the first day the fast forward mode experience happened spontaneously:
he remembers in the morning becoming bored of the announcements
& presentations in the assembly hall, and vaguely remembers engaging in class activities
and tests -when I asked.
He tells me he soon "found himself" walking past the school gate to board the bus,
feeling not quite sure if the school day has ended (resumed regular speed frame rate).
He thinks no-one noticed this effect. Perhaps subjective experience.
Now he can allow it to happen.
He assures me he still gets his work done -mostly on semi auto pilot.
His teacher has made good comments about him -to date.
I asked him what about his test results. He tells me that he got most of his answers correct.
I can't wait to see his school report  grin

His description reminds me of the below movie:

~

Did you see da changes when u returned to da physical? grin
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DeepSpace a likeness. on: October 19, 2013, 13:58:43
It's awesome. Great post Smiley
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Truth Is What You Believe on: October 19, 2013, 13:34:19
Beautiful!!!! Love da landscape and da message.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / And the universe was shaped like a cube on: October 19, 2013, 13:16:15
An OBE I had a few months ago. I was outside next to the apartment I used to live in. I decided I wanted to fly, so I flew up..up. Before I knew it I passed by stars and went outside the "universal boundary". To my intrigue the universe was shaped like a cube with a thick greyish white border. Any thoughts?
56  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Sigil Generator on: October 16, 2013, 23:46:58
link doesn't wrk. getting a 404 not found error
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral beings/people not using their powers/mind abilities? on: October 16, 2013, 23:38:44
For example, sometimes you'll find da person dat has a stove and prepares food for you, when I can just materialize it. Has anyone shown these people how to use the power of their mind? What was it like? Were they awed when they could make anything appear with just a thought, thankful even for bringing da fact to there awareness?
Or perhaps they are living in a "physical reality" of sorts. And we are da "super man/woman" to them. You think beings of amazing telekinetic and telepathic capability have come to Earth/are coming to Earth?

58  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Dark and light define each other. What do you want to experience? on: October 16, 2013, 20:56:12
White light is the inverse of Black light.

All colours are emanations of white/black light. All is one.

Contrasts and polarity are needed to define a concept.
Movement and drama is achieved through a potential for change.
To know what is, one needs to know what isn't.
Cold and hot; barren and fertile; freedom and slavery; unlimited and limited; dark and light
are all concepts and perspectives reasoned within the light of mind/source.

Now that one has explored/perceived the spectrum of different expressions,
can one not realise self and choose from that level of awareness?

What do you want to experience and explore?

~

I wnt to explore da physical, all da planes of existence and meet all da unique entities.I wnt to see da most beautiful scenery, da most advanced civilizations and all da diverse ways of life of all lifeforms. I wnt to become transcendent over my physical self, w/ a an infinite intelligence, and power, and knowledge. To be free, nvr having to respond to any authority. More specifically, one thing I wnt to do is be in a state where my intent is solid, zero fear. And I wnt to create my own universe with unique physics. Does all this mean I may have less love and compassion? Absolutely not, I'll always love. oh, and I wnt to leave this planet and not be unconscious when I exit, or forced into reincarnation....
So..... Am I in da right universe to wnt and do all this?
59  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Help w/ undesirable thoughts? on: October 16, 2013, 02:37:19
Your chosen member name and your previous posts show that right now you have chosen the "Dark" side. I think at one point everyone has been there.

I even dabbled years ago with the Dark side of Magick. I questioned that years later and was told "that to fully appreciate the "Light", you must first delve into the Darkness". Then you have a choice to make. Which one do you want to rule your life!  wink

When something happens in my life that is troubling. I react to it as others would. But then the questions start to arise. The main one being. "What can I learn from this"?
I like da sound of the user name darkhorizon, I nvr went as far as researching etymology or any such thing. As far as my posts, I'm practical, on a voyage of exploration. I feel like da great possibilities of astral projection are being ignored by people. (Teleportation, instantaneous transcendence of our human limitations, alteration of da vehicle (body) I'm in so as to improve my experience, alteration of da physical 3d environment). What I'm doing is uncovering da fundamental behind our universe. I'm not da type to bask inside a ball of light and just enjoy bliss for da rest of my existence. And as far as darkness. Darkness is where we can experience our light at its brightest. I heard something similar somewhere. What do you mean dark side of magick?
60  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Help w/ undesirable thoughts? on: October 15, 2013, 22:57:40
After a traumatic event, there were these undesirable, negative thoughts appearing. For example, when attempting to visualize a person the visualization turns out distorted, like something you'd find in the negative astral... Thoughts appear that try to counter my positive thoughts, for example if I were to try to send positive thoughts to someone, again negative thoughts will surge and I could find myself trying to prevent these negative thoughts from affecting da person.
So, I wnt to heal dis in da astral. Thankfully, my mind functions better in da astral.
But I thought, dis could be part of a larger picture. Indeed this could be a form of telepathy. Could my mental radio (I imagine my brain as a radio tuned into my perceiving self) somehow be jammed to the negative astral?
61  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Transfering physical mass into an astral projection on: October 15, 2013, 22:26:32
I like this thread  grin

I have edited my body during phasing with my intent,
but can't seem to alter it in primary focus physical reality.

somnium, I would like you to share your methods.

Shocked Please share!!! what exactly have you done? And how exactly was the process, did you just stand over your body and say "I have [insert color] eyes for example?" I wnt to edit my body so I can get sleep paralysis at will (astral project at will). Id love your help. Thanks!!!!
62  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Transfering physical mass into an astral projection on: October 15, 2013, 20:48:36
This is awesome, it means that I am able to change my body to have more sleep paralysis and OBE more often Smiley Actually this morning I constantly said to myself, "I instantly astral project, I sit down and exit my body instantly, I easily get sleep paralysis", and felt positive about it like it was already in my life. That's the general idea. And for the first time through meditation; while in a noisy class room, I reached da point I was having hypnagogic imagery!! Thank you!! My goal: To sit down and astral project within 5 seconds of sitting.
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Teleporting the physical body to a new location on: October 14, 2013, 23:34:31
Anyone know how I can do that? Basically OBE to the desired location and place myself right at the desired position and with my intent make that my new bodies location, or is it more complex then that?
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone here experience a transcendence? on: October 14, 2013, 22:49:12
I think of the body as simply a vehicle. To better understand what you are saying, what do you view the physical as, exactly?
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone here experience a transcendence? on: October 14, 2013, 22:30:48
But we have the akashic records. We can basically learn whatever we want to instantly. Why not simply have all the knowledge Become me? Is'nt da barrier of limited memory and time just a human condition? By astral projecting we can eliminate these barriers instantly
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Love yourself method on: October 14, 2013, 21:58:57
Basically, constantly throughout the day, think and feel that you love yourself. I became aware of this effect through a simple lucid dream experiment. There was a tornado, I feared the tornado and it came toward me. I loved myself, and the tornado stopped coming toward me. I was looking to influence my reality in such a way that bad events wouldn't happen to me (3d physical life). So I started this effort, "I love myself!!" And this resulted in frequent lucid dreams!
From lucid dreams it's not difficult. U simply separate yourself from your body, with your intention start the sleep paralysis, and leave the body.
(Imagine u are pealing yourself from your body, pulling yourself out of your body, a force pulls you from your body, etc).
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Anyone here experience a transcendence? on: October 14, 2013, 21:01:45
A change of perception due simply to the power of your intent, achieved higher intelligence, looked in the mirror and seen instead of a human, a brilliant light. With just one good intention, do you believe you can forever change the way you perceive in the astral and maybe even here? Instantaneous memorization of anything, a change of personality, acquiring da knowledge and power to transcend your  average astral composed of people and experiences largely molded by your subconscious, and perhaps even a way to leave the physical. There must be many of these transcendent people, considering it just takes the power of your intent to manifest this new reality.
Anyone wnt to share y you think dis is possible or not? Anyone here wnt to do it?
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A new theory and a question. Pyramids in the astral? on: October 13, 2013, 23:39:15
One of my primary questions is, what is so unique about our 3d physical reality that it has the quality of perseverance (resisting change by our thoughts)? Pyramids I believe have the quality of concentrating energy. What if some beings decided they would create a whole environment of their thought manifestations and place it under a universe sized pyramid? The pyramid giving power to the thought manifestations making them more resistant to change, and somehow the pyramid not giving other beings the energy potential to change the creators thought manifestations.

How have pyramids affected your astral travels?
Have you felt an increase in energy when around them in the astral?
Is it easier for you to create objects around astral pyramids?
Is it harder to alter the already existing scenery with a pyramid nearby?
Will placing yourself under an astral pyramid give you the power to alter the physical plane?
warning: may not be safe, Ive heard of the possibility that beings have energy tolerance limits whatever that could mean...

So ya, I astral traveled last night around a small pyramid and had an ice cube appear in my mouth that wouldn't go away even when I spat it out it reappeared in my mouth. (Like us when we astral travel we reappear in our bodies? hmm) There was a lady who told me to eat the ice cube and I ate it and it went away. Could she have placed the ice cube in my mouth on purpose? possibly. But I like to look at the major possibilities.

Pages: 1 2 [3]