The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 12:20:03

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Feeling a Hug all over your body when waking up?!!!?!?! on: October 25, 2015, 06:21:10
Hey everyone, it's been a while. On Monday I had an incredible experience of being in my Twin Flames dream. i know who she is and things just suck right now for the both of us. I done this Meditation prior to sleep and I found my self lucid or astral projecting into her dream reality. It was made of elements I would never dream of. It was weird and I felt hella out of place. I was talking to her dream character and she asked who I was cause I was in disguise. I told her my name and she began rushing to tell the dreamer. I flew out of there and kept going cause I didn't want to confront her cause of what happened was a serious tragedy. That affected everyone. Mind my grammer please. I suck Tongue. Anyways, She came running twoards me and called out my name I just turned and faced her and she hugged me and told me that she loves me. Cause she really does in real life. I just was so stupid and didn't see it intell it was to late. I felt like something washed over when she hugged me. That release. Upon waking up I felt it all over my body the way she felt ext. It was the most craziest feeling and so hard to describe. Anybody got any insight to this?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dream Sharing, and Seeing Demons. on: July 24, 2015, 01:39:33
Please explain I don't think I am understanding.  According to this logic it would seem that a treble note should cause a bass note to disappear because it resonates at a higher frequency than the bass note.  Or that light would cause all sound to disappear since light resonates at a much higher frequency than sound.
Your close but it's not like a note. Certain people carry vibrations and since my vibrations are higher than her's she's seeking help and guidance from me. People with low vibs will general have anger problems, social anxiety, mental problems ect. You can raise your vibrations by doing mediation and manifesting. Eating healthy foods like all white meat like I do.  This stuff corralets with the chakras which are the meridians in the body. I'm not very good at explaining things sorry if I confuse you.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dream Sharing, and Seeing Demons. on: July 22, 2015, 17:21:27
ha ha ha, that would be everyone's first thought and reaction, but believe me, sending Love towards anything that seems negative or threatening would resolve the problem. Genuine love though, not just a forced thought. That girl may be lost, or lacking knowledge, therefore anger and negativity may emanate from her. Offer help and guidance. If she is ready she will accept your guidance and move on. If not, she will disappear because positive energy resonates in a higher frequency than a negative one.
Thanks Lightbeam.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Dream Sharing, and Seeing Demons. on: July 21, 2015, 21:46:29
Okay, I don't believe in demonic things. I believe things are the way they are and that's just how we label them but I have been having some creepy excrement happening between me an my friend. We hang out a lot like every weekend. Her and I do photography so we are pretty close. Just recently we had the same dream which involved us hanging out and taking pictures. I talked to Xanth a yesterday and I told him it was probably Empathy but I dunno now. Two nights ago I was out of body around my house and I seen something as tall as my house and it was very scary looking. I didn't make no sudden movements or act scared in any way. I just looked at it and when back inside. That was the same night i had the same dream with my friend. Last night she messaged me and told me about young girl who appeared in her dreams and looked like a demon. The same day I feel asleep and was out of body and I was walking through my door and I heard a young girl scream really load and almost blew out my ear drums upon waking up. I just felt like it was the same girl she mentioned. When I was out of body. I told her that I was going to kick that bitches butt. But obviously not.

Anybody know what's going on? Huh Need some advice.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / My OBEs are getting Very Realistic! on: July 16, 2015, 07:37:25
Hey everyone, sorry I been busy with work and I still project but I don't practice it. I just do it naturally now. So last night I went to bed around 8 or 9pm and I woke up and some guy I never meet before was on the edge of my bed. I reached out to see if passed the good vibration test and he did. So I talked with him and I felt okay with adventuring off into the astral world with him. This guy was pretty cool, dunno who he was but he got me some chicks. Any ways' I opened my door and there where tons of other doors and a zigzag hall way. Other houses? Anyway we walked through it and we went through one of the doors. Then we where in a bath room with two girls. I was like ah yea what a gangsta. hookin' a brother up rofl. I started making out with one of the chicks and it felt just like the real thing. I could think while I do it and everything. It was intense! Even when we intercourse I could feel that she was ... gonna leave that one out.  You guys know.  shocked Then it ended cause I thought about my body and how long i been out. It was about a 15 min projection. I haven't had an intense one like that in a while.

After that I woke up and then went back to sleep. I then projected again and my door was locked and I said unlock now and it did. I then walked through it and down the hallway. Seen my moms room and it was pitch black witch freaks me out in the astral. Continued down the hallway and then I saw a shadow move across the walkway. I panicked cause I don't like meeting other entities. I just have a thing about it. But that one guy was cool. I guess that's a little fear i got to conquer. That's what's really stopping from venturing out into other places.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Telepathy? on: May 06, 2015, 21:25:08
Well... were you properly lucid? it is possible to dream about being in a lucid dream, (What a mouthful... Cheesy) from what I have read! Wink

On the other hand, has your cousin called you yet? if they do... Cheesy

Yes I was. I was just confused why they weren't doing what I say. I even used firm wording to tell them what to do. She ignored me and said no. I tried lots of stuff after that it just didn't work.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Telepathy? on: May 06, 2015, 16:19:41
I had just the tripiest OBE or dream. I was in this weird room and my cousin was there. She has a moldavite I lent her. I thought that  this was just a dream. I told her dream charecter to COME HER NOW! I even said this is my dream I'm in control. She just laughed at me. Then I told her to call me when she wakes up. This was really weird. Why in the hell couldn't I control anything?
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Had an OBE without Binural Tones on: May 04, 2015, 23:48:48
I can guarantee you that it has very little to do with the BBeat.

If they're too loud, then turn them down. 

Here's a tip:  You don't have to have it so loud that it's beating your brain.  Wink
It can be just quiet so you can barely hear it.  Actually, I'd say that would work BETTER... because then you have no choice but to push away everything else in order to access them.  Smiley

Give that a shot.
I only listen to them about 50% volume. So probably 25 or 15% heh?
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Had an OBE without Binural Tones on: May 04, 2015, 22:17:27
Well, I found my hindrance. I always meditated with binural beats and I wondered why I couldn't get out of body or get sleep paralysis. It's because the binural tones where keeping me awake. I believe they are just meant to be used as a tool to expand your awareness and help you relax.

A few days ago I decided to do it without B.T. I was able to lucid dream but not get out of body. I can't even lucid dream while listening to B.T. Falling asleep and listening to music doesn't work for me. I also found that the perfect time to get out of body is during the phase where time doesn't exist. I loose all sense of time. It's really strange but thats how I got out the first time I did it without headphones.

Does anybody know what stage that's called when you loose all sense of time. Basically you black out for a bit and phase.   
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Finally Abel to Get Out Of Body Through Meditation! on: April 24, 2015, 03:46:58
Well, after 3 years of practice I'm finally able to do it through meditation. I realized that music was my main distraction. I let a hypnosis track place but it wasn't for OBEs, it was for mental blocks. All I did was just sit through it and my body would go to sleep. I learned that you have to enter that timelessness space. 10 minutes later the track ended my body jerked. Hypnotic jerks which I discovered a while back by doing research. I just ignored it and continued. This would be the part where I would stop meditating and quit. Then I started to see hypnotic elements. Then I found myself laying down on the ground outside by my tree. I didn't think nothing of it. I kinda slipped out of consciousness then I realized I was out of body and I did it again. Then my heart beat started pounding and chest was lifting up. I was already out but I don't know why this was happening. Maybe I was phasing?

Anybody know what this was?
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mantras and Time Distortion on: April 23, 2015, 09:09:05
What mantra are you using?
Kleem. Just to improve relationships.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Mantras and Time Distortion on: April 23, 2015, 07:14:14
Today I was using a mantra in meditation and I got so deep that I thought I been meditating for a day when only an hour has passed. I jumped up and thought man I gotta get to work. Then I realized it still the same day. I also had a short OBE during my second phase of meditation which never happens. I didn't even realize I was out of my body. My closes was slightly open and someone was talking to me. They said to put my hand half way in the closet and half way out of the closet while awake. This technique is used to see if you have a good or bad spirit lingering about. And they also said something about the shadows and how they could affect the spirit as well.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Manifestation Works! on: April 21, 2015, 01:23:52
More things manifested that I didn't think would be unlikely to happen. Kinda surprised. I'm doing new manifestations now where I get super popular in photography. So far that's working as well.   
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Manifestation Works! on: April 14, 2015, 02:33:58
What a coincidence, isn't it? evil grin

EDIT: BTW this is my post number 66. And what happens when you divide 66 by 2? evil

33 Smiley
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Manifestation Works! on: April 13, 2015, 23:42:17
Hey guys, I just wanna share with you about what happened to me this weekend. For a while now I been practicing manifesting, but I haven't been getting any results. So I switched what I wanted to manifest and it happened within the week. It actually hit me all at once. Certain dreams I wanted to happen and certain situations I wanted to happen in life. It was just crazy. And all I had to do was step outside my comfort zone.

I also noticed every time I would look at a clock I would see 11:11 or 3:33, 1:33. Post number 33 message number 33 and so on.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Chanting OM and Raising my Vibrations in the Astral World on: April 09, 2015, 06:18:48
Hi

Ya time out their is weird..LOL  ahm.. I know you can shift upward in a mental state. For example you can walk through a mirror when lucid , or spin yourself in a circle , or use a command, and their is a great chance that you will go from lucid to out obe. It works..somehow.. and when you are out of body you can also say go from the ep to the astral. I think you saying omm the first time did nothing because you did not intent it hard enuff.. when you said it a second time it worked because you were more aggressive, more " I mean it" .. LOL 

its nice to see your conciouse logic in that you don't have to walk away with your feet from this spot were you are stuck. You can just lift up and fly away.. My mind thinks like that also.

Oh the mirror...when you leave the body again..walk into the mirror face first...  and write back here if you shifted into another place, just write what happened.. smiley

The c note in your ear..i don't know auditory hallucination?  weird stuff happens when you go into s/p and come out of it, sometimes. When I remember I am going to chant ommm  and see what happens..

Was the water clear that was causing the flood? water in dreams, obe not so much but it means emotions..clear water is that you are doing fine, muddy water..toilet over flowing in your dreams.. you got stress and body ain't happy.
Thanks for the reply. I don't think it's an auditory hallucination. I've tried to enter higher realms before and heard the same thing. I would see white light at the end of it and then an island usually. As for the water it was clear I think. Chanting mantras and meditating in the astral is pretty interesting.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Chanting OM and Raising my Vibrations in the Astral World on: April 08, 2015, 19:22:51
Tonight i shut my lid down on the computer which I never do. I project naturally without even trying. Sometimes I don't even wanna so I leave my computer on.

1. I was out of body for several minutes felt more like an hour. Time has no meaning in the astral. I remember being in a flood and I was with this girl. I told her that she died. We where both looking at the scenery as the massive flood was whipping away all the houses. People where floating on objects. I seen dead bodies floating in the water along the shore line. I told her not to look and put my hand over her eyes. After that I told her we can just fly outta here and there's no point in staying here. We then wen't to the shore, and ran into another girl that died. She was being really mischievous and tried to take control of me. After that I said you have no control over me. I then started to chant Aum or Om. I chanted it regularly and realized it wasn't working. Then I chanted it very loud and everything began spinning and I found myself back in my room. Then there was two more girls hanging out next to my mirror. I looked in the mirror and to my surprise I was young again. But that quickly ended. After that I found myself in sleep paralysis and I heard someone laughing next to me. I concentrated really hard and chanted OMMMMMM and tried to enter a buddhic realm where none of these spirts could go. Everything began spinning at an incredible rate.  A note started to play like C for example. Then it raised pitch very, very fast. I thought that was odd.  After that I woke up Sad
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Crazy Stuff Happening. Impending UFO disclosure and war too! on: April 03, 2015, 02:46:02
Because contrary to popular belief, when you're "obe" (god I hate that word sooooo much... a CURSE upon Robert Monroe for using it LOL), you're not experiencing this physical reality.
You *COULD* experience an environment which mimics something resembling this physical reality closely, but it's not this physical reality.  How closely what you experience resembles this reality relies upon a myriad of details.
I was able to see what was going on in physical reality. You just have to use affirmation.Like show me them NOW! Or Transform NOW! Anything with NOW in it will work. It's worked for me. I seen my parents in the physical and they where wearing the exact same close in the experience after I woke up and they where in the same location.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Shape Shifting on: March 31, 2015, 23:51:37
Consciousness just "is".  It's genderless.  It's formless actually.

Sensations you're not used to can be extremely disorienting.  Smiley
I learned that in the buddic plane. I realized that even the scene is apart of you. It was quite of an amazing experience which is really hard to describe. Kind of enlightening in a way. I guess I gotta just shape shift more to get used to it. What's the longest time you been out of body and shape shifted into someone else?
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Shape Shifting on: March 31, 2015, 22:37:40
A few days ago I got out using the rocking method. Went outside an into my neighbors house. The decided it would e a cool idea to look for a astral girlfriend lol. After a bit I thought about how long it would take and just decided to turn into a girl. I felt my whole body collapse. My skin started shrinking and then I panicked. It was the weirdest feeling ever.   
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / A Very Interesting Night! on: March 26, 2015, 19:25:56
Part 1: The Beginning

This was pretty amazing. I love Dragon Ball Z so I decided to create an alternate reality I guess. I think it actually worked. It first started like a dream where I was traveling to Hawaii to see this island. My mom was with me and while I was driving to the destination a huge title wave appeared. I then saw several people trying to climb to safety buy climbing up on a large building. No one survived. I felt the waves crash upon me an then everything went black and I woke up somewhere else. This dream was continuous, back to back and not nothing different. I woke up in a sumerland type of place where people could  live out there fantasies. I remember that everyone here liked the show DBZ and the inhabited was trying to make it so that the powers they had would be reincarnated in the real world. This time line. There seemed to be to sides. One was wanting the powers and the other one didn't.

When I first appeared in the fantasy world. I was on the opposite side. Cause I was lost and confused on how things work around here. It seemed that the souls of this world took the bodies of the dragon ball z characters. This sounds crazy. But hella cool. Who wouldn't in a place like this. The two people that where helping me where Bulma and Vegita. I didn't know how to make things appear. Like for example KI blasts. One of them should me and they said it comes from the heart chakra area. So I focused on that and it worked. One center ball appeared and then 3 other balls of electricity appeared around it. I lost focus and it vanished. After that I learned how to fly.  I remember flying through tunnels. They said that they where there so cause they had to hide from certain people. And that when you come out. You had to fly very fast so know one would see you.

Part 2: The Battle

I don't recall switching sides but I think I remember why I switched. I was outside and there where two people fighting. Someone was Piccalo and the other was Guildo, I believe. I interrupted the fight and the people got mad at what I did. I don't recall anything else but the big fight scene that was about to take place. It seemed like I was in this dreamland for hours. It was continuous and back to back. I remember standing with a friend I made before the fight. It seemed like everyone had power levels and special moves they learned just like in the anime. I asked him what my power level was cause I was going to face Vegita. He said, 255. Which seemed to be the max around here. Kinda strange, but okay. Power levels are way higher than that I thought to myself. Then I remember having an argument with a girl that was there. She was just in her own body as I was to. She told me how would I know if someone was to be reincarnated with these powers and be evil and hurt others? I said that who ever is in charge should pick people that's good in heart. Which is defiantly not me, I thought to myself. After that I remember floating above earth and it ended. I Don't know why I was above earth.

Part 3: The Spirit who was Trying to Ask for Help.

Someone told me that the reason why they are here is that they want to look celestial. After that I had a false awakening. I woke up cause this person told me where he lived and what he did. He even tried telling me his number. It started with 303-?Huh. I remember the location, Empire. It seemed he enjoyed taking care of farm animals and liked to sit around fantasizing all day. Here's where it got scary. I drove to the location that I was given from on the internet. The scene changed so fast and became super realistic. Like an OBE. I was outside and seen a cow. The place had a picked fence and was pretty big. Then i turned my head and the scene changed again to my room I believe it was dark. And a old man was there. Got very scary. He was trying to say something to me. I couldn't make it out and I said try again to him. It sounded like he had sand bags in his mouth. He also where glasses.

15 min later I had a short OBE. I was rocking back in forth and it was feeling like I was going to fall off of my bed. I just kept going and say if I fall off of my bed ah well. I tumbled and hit the floor. I realized I was out of body and got out successfully. I walked outside and it then it ended. It was like waking life. I thought I was literally awake. I was really cautious and didn't wonder anywhere. OBEs like these are really rare for me. I find these ones to be the real deal.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / What kind of dream was this? Alternate Reality? or Lucid Dream? on: March 17, 2015, 22:18:55
Had a pretty trippy dream last night where i went to the future and I was conscious and aware for a whole 10 minutes or more. I wanted to find out what happened in the last 10 years or so. First I tried looking it up on facebook under people's history. But that didn't work out to well. After that I gave up. I felt myself getting tired for some reason. I seen that I had coffee right next to me so I drank it and it worked. After that I went outside and it seemed we where having a party of some sorts. My uncle was in the back fixing the pool pump. I asked him what happened in the last 10 years but he was quite busy. Then I walked up to this weird girl who was also at the party which I never seen before. I got out my wallet and had a $10.00 in it. I said I'll pay you 10 bucks if you tell me what happen in the past 10 years. I really wanted information so I could use it for personal gain. I think this was an alternate reality of some sorts. Freaking Moldavite. LOL I told the girl I was was running out of time because I don't know how long I could stay in this form. I said just give me a popular band name or anything. Just anything I yelled. Then she said a band that I never heard before. I forgot what the name was called cause things started to get hazy. I held on and focused a little bit.

Then I walked back into my house and into the den. I seen another girl who was in the nude? Thought form here probably. It seemed like she was really upset about something. I told her that I was going to transform into her lol. Just to prove that I'm in spirit form or something. Forgot what I said. Anyway I thought the transformation worked and walked in my hallway but it didn't. My dad started yelling at me and telling about something that I did. He told me that 2 people we knew both committed suicide. Which I was really shocked to hear. Got a little information at least.

After that it ended and I woke up around 4:00.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Help! I don't know what this is! on: March 10, 2015, 11:26:01
So lately I have been having these weird hallucinations while awake but with my eyes closed. After I would watch a movie for example I would see the people doing movements. I am also able to change the way they look which is pretty cool. The images are in gray and only appear for a couple seconds at the most. I just developed another technique to make the images last longer. I just make them move a body part. For example a arm up and down. I also watch a lot of weightlifting vids on youtube and then if I lay down an close my eyes I would see them doing it. I think this is a photographic memory. I know I don't have one but maybe I'm developing one cause of my intense meditations I do. I am also able to put people in there to. It's actually really cool.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Moldavite update on: February 19, 2015, 02:29:44
So lately I have been getting a lot of dreams about being someone else an being aware of this reality at the same time Basically being someone else. I where a 20 gram piece of moldavite constantly around my neck. Since it left my house to get turned into a necklace I haven't been getting these types of projections.

Weird phenomena:

My body would be lying flat on my back and I sleep on my side.
My computer lid would be shut. I leave it on at night. Sometimes my computer is even shut off! Man, I really need to record this excrement.
I been having fast travel experiences while meditating for example I would pop in an out of my body and see whoever I thought about at that time. Like I thought about a teacher and then I was in front of a black board watching him erasing it and I also heard it. It usually occurs between thoughts. I would have my mind quite for 10 or more minutes then it would happen. I literally can see people running outside and playing. It's a really cool ability.

25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Helped a succubus see the light on: February 10, 2015, 22:38:26
HA!  I didn't see that part of his post...

Yeah, you don't do this kind of stuff expecting to be owed in the future.  That's the whole INTENT behind your actions thing.
You help because it's the right thing to do... not because you expect to get something out of it.

In the astral world, I'm none as rumble stiltskin. Everything comes with a price deary. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11