The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 19, 2020, 23:04:32

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Interstellar Travel on: March 16, 2010, 01:42:12
After looking more into your website i do believe your onto something with your device. Just explain your theories behind it a little more, as in how it is effecting the energy body and how people could use that in their mental process to attain obe's or altered states on consciousness. wheres the link kurt? whats the mind doing in all this.

cheers  kurt.
2  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Interstellar Travel on: March 15, 2010, 20:07:49
jeez lol I see how you don't like it when people aren't egging you on and agreeing with your stories. Well I'm no skeptic, but i seriously believe your making a mass of placebo around you and feeding your ego my friend.

Physical ''spaceships'' do not exist and i can never see a human flying one.

I was intrigued with your work at first, until i came around a video of you ''powering up''   lol!!! now come on Goku, the people that are egging you on and believe everything that you manifest in your head are looking for something for they are confused. People have made millions from these naive people. wake up guys.

And as i said, i am no skeptic.

peace
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Astral Projection Device on: March 15, 2010, 19:57:16
Share by showing what on earth you've got setup there. Are you just running an electric current and ''amplifing'' it with crystals and what not.

I just think you could share with us your finding, what equipment and how your using it. I've seen your calculaions and algebra, share and explain my friend.

I'm sure you wouldn't get me throwing up and what not, I'm sure i'd be alright  wink
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Astral Projection Device on: March 11, 2010, 13:04:29
Share your technology with others, at the moment it just looks and sounds fancy. I've studied quite a lot of your photographs and writings.

I'd be very appreciative, I would like to see for myself if this has any effect. I also have things to share Smiley

peace, Darren
5  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Interstellar Travel on: March 11, 2010, 12:46:10
I'm intrigued Kurt. What do you do for a living/school etc?

Why aren't you sharing your AP Device blue prints etc?
 I know you've gone to the trouble of studying this yourself but you could make a break through for a lot of people here if you were to open up a bit more, rather than just posting to show how successful you are..

I feel if you are experiencing such success, then others would be as well, no one is special.  I've learnt a lot of lessons and this is one of them. I used to put myself on a pedestal and was living within my own mind for a while, be careful because if you are young, when you start to have to deal with the responsibilities of life you may find yourself depressed. It's only so far this goes and trust me, you won't be flying around in a spaceship anytime soon.

I hope i don't sound patronizing because I don't intend to, just warning. I'm guessing your a student or something.

Darren, peace
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Marajuna and the Astral /Lucid Dreaming. on: June 15, 2007, 01:30:53
Thanks for the reply was wondering if anyone was intrested haha.

Well, it all makes sense, the whole no intoxicants equaling more enrching experinces. It seems Marijuana is a quick way to get some higher vibrations yet in the long run doesn't get you far.

The whole angelic experinces increasing without alchohol etc makes me think, thats a great sign, hope you can keep it up.

Goodluck with your further accomplishments, again thanks for the advise.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Marajuna and the Astral /Lucid Dreaming. on: June 03, 2007, 14:25:15
The other night i smoked quite a bit of marajuana, needless to say it effects your consiousness.
I've found answers to things due to being under the influence of it. Alters your perception in a good way if you use it right.

Anyway, the other night after i'd smoked it, i woke in the middle of the night quite unaware, started to get up etc without really knowing why.

I got startlled as i saw this thing floating through my room, as i think about it, it's hard to describe. If i try it ould be like this : It looked like a string of paper cubes decresing in size, in a snae shape, but quite large at the front, It seemed to have some type of animal nature to it.

It just flew through the air slowly and though the wall i think. I was quite shocked by it, i blinked and it was still as real as ever. I brushed it off as my seeing things and went to sleep. I wasn't aware enough to deal with it  then. In the morning i realised it was pretty real!

Quite trippy ay.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Members' Artwork on: July 10, 2006, 17:35:53
Your amazing with water color.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The "Quiet Noise" on: July 04, 2006, 23:40:38
Yes, i percieve the exact same thing. I posted on this a few days ago, here's my thread on it:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23800

You say it has to be dead quiet for you to even notice it, but next time you hear it, or next time your trying to sleep, look out for it and you should notice it. Try and let it get louder and raise it's pitch. I can raise it until it is really intense and gets deep inside my head.

Post if you experiment with this with your results.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Windchimes on: July 04, 2006, 17:46:53
Awesome, post the results!
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Has any one had this experience? on: July 03, 2006, 23:30:46
Hypnotic State? People see images, and such things at a certain state or depth of trance. Do a search on it.

Darren.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / I come in Peace on: July 03, 2006, 23:26:48
yooooo
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Members' Artwork on: July 03, 2006, 11:54:43
Yep. See acrylic is what i mostly use. I find water colour very hard. I admire your work Astir by the way.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sleep Paralysis and Astral Projection on: July 03, 2006, 11:51:13
Still Water, i advise reading into the Mind split theory, it's in Roert Bruce's Book Astral Dynamics. It's more than it seems. It doesn't mean we are constantly projecting, it's about memory recall of the projected double and what Robert believes is that a complete copy of the physical conscious in made and put into the double on its projection, your physical conscious remains in your physical body at all times. Not just leaving an empty shell. Just because sometimes you don't recall memory of your projected double out doesn't mean that isn't happening and you are left paralyzed.

Do you really believe 100% of your consciousness in in your physical body anyway?

Being able to recall the memory of these experiences is one of the biggest issues alot of us have.

Darren
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Windchimes on: July 03, 2006, 11:38:22
A psi wheel should have less resistance that wind chimes! They are designed specifically for doing telekinesis. Putting one under a glass proves that wind etc. isn't the result of its movement.

Here's a link of a psi wheel and how to make one.

http://dewarlorx.com/psiwheel.htm

Here's a video of one moving under a glass!!

http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Covered%20Psi%20Wheel%20trick.html

Hope this helps, it should be easier than wind chimes, there is less resistance.[/url]
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Windchimes on: July 02, 2006, 23:52:07
That sounds like a great idea. You could even try this with a psi wheel under a glass if you want to try something a bit lighter and easier. Or just a piece of paper proped up or something.

Would make and amazing verification. And would work well on video.

Had any success in creating physical movement like this before?

Good luck, Darren Smiley
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / High pitched sound waves in ears - induced OBE? on: July 02, 2006, 21:54:25
Wow, Well i have quite alot of control of it, i can even induce it at times.  Where did you learn about this? Have you any other information on this. If not a sound what is it, and what would be the significance of differnt tones etc?

It comes in like waves, it drones in and out, pretty fast. And yep if i pay attention and let it manifest it gest VERY loud.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / yoga girl on: July 02, 2006, 19:18:21
lol sick, but amazing. What you can train your body to do.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Sleep Paralysis and Astral Projection on: July 02, 2006, 19:12:59
I think robert bruce has theories on waking paralysis.

"Waking Paralysis:
Some degree of physical paralysis is a sure sign an OOBE is IN PROGRESS. It shows the mind split, in some form, has already occurred. The physical body has varying degrees of difficulty animating itself when the mind split effect is active. Even though they may not be aware a projection is in progress, a projector's physical/etheric body may feel total physical paralysis, or some degree of lethargy and heaviness and disorientation in their physical body. The degree of this depends greatly upon the strength of the projection and how much energy is being used to maintain it. Strong sensations like these point to an OOBE being in progress.

The degree of paralysis shows the 'strength' of the projection. A full powered Real Time OOBE will cause total physical paralysis (full waking paralysis) while a lighter level of projection can still allow the projector's physical body to stumble to the bathroom - albeit mumbling incoherently and feeling like they are walking on pillows, body fairly numb and fuzzy - but ambulatory all the same.

Waking paralysis (often called sleep paralysis) will also occur where the real time body has been generated 'inside' the physical/etheric body, but actual separation or full projection from the physical/etheric bodies has not occurred. This means a partial projection has occurred, albeit internally, and is causing some degree of waking paralysis. The real time 'projectable double' in this case has not projected completely free of it's physical body. If this is suspected, the projector should relax and let it happen, or use a projection technique like rope. A full projection can then occur if it has not already happened.

Note: Many people are plagued by waking paralysis, and it can indeed be a terrifying experience, capable of causing psychological damage. Waking paralysis can best be broken by concentrating on a single big toe and trying hard to move it. Concentrate 'everything' on moving that big toe. Once this moves, even a tiny bit, full physical movement will be instantly restored."

If you take on the mind split theory.

Hope this helps, Darren

Edit: If you haven't read about Robert Bruce's Mind Split theory i suggest you do, this will make easier to understand.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / High pitched sound waves in ears - induced OBE? on: July 02, 2006, 18:58:08
ahhh, i read this method before, i'll try using them together. Has anyone else felt this?
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Members' Artwork on: July 02, 2006, 18:40:19
I do this with acrylic, it's more versatile than you think! Also you can add other solutions to stop it drying as fast but i haven't used this.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / High pitched sound waves in ears - induced OBE? on: July 02, 2006, 18:36:48
No posts yet, i guess noone can explain it..
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / High pitched sound waves in ears - induced OBE? on: July 02, 2006, 11:29:25
Hi, Wasn't sure where to post this, but i guess it has some connection here.

Does anyone else get this high pitched sound wave slowly creep into their head as they sometimes try to get to sleep or mostly when you focus on any energy body feat or projection.

It starts off slow and gets louder, you can stop it (it restarts at a lower less voluminous pitch) by moving physically or making sound.

I can usually induce these sound waves if i try, If i let it persist it gets louder and more high pitched until it is deep in my brain and ''hurts'' its that high pitched. It is hard to get rid of once it passes a certain volume or pitch and is hard to sleep for a while.

Once loud and high pitched enough and gets into my brain (that's how it feels ) it pulses, ever pulse it creates some kind of energy surge and i really thin it might have some link to obe, it seems to create the swaying feelin g that can put you in trance very fast it is so effective and tactile. It's like some kind of natural hemi-sync.

I wonder if i should use this phenomenon and do some experiments?

Anyone have this? Thanks.

Darren
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Members' Artwork on: July 02, 2006, 01:34:18
This is a painting i did in arcrylic for my Final piece in art 'college' for my first year. It's about 110cm by 50cm average. ( A small portion of the painting is cut from the image though, only the slight left side)

As you can see it's inspired by my passion for spiritual meanins in life - OBE and just other personal meanings and obviously sticking to the brief of my art project! Which was ''structures within structures'', I get my results in august.

I would appriciate it if you could leave a reply so i can see people's opinion on my work. Since you lot will probablly understand this piece more than anyone this means alot. ( I'm 17 by the way lol)

O and this painting was submitted out of my area to enter a competion to go to be exhibited in Newzeland (and a bunch of other prizes) just for some info.

Thanks, Darren!
25  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Explain meditation/tips on: July 01, 2006, 21:21:56
Thanks, ok that sort of answers a few of my questions. Another thing that confuses me about Focus levels and Monroe's explanations, is the phasing.

What is the difference from phasing and projecting, but a theory on whats happening?

Phasing ''teleports'' you to a location. Projection sends you out of body, via your exit technique??

Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3