The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 30, 2020, 07:59:30

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Don't try this meditation! on: March 22, 2006, 02:52:06
Heyo, found a similar exercise for 3rd eye opening in Doug De Long's book on ancient teachings for beginners... the difference being that there's no mudra and the syllable used is "Thoh", rhyming with toe.  (I'm having a pretty hard time with trying to say "Thoh" without losing the vibration of tongue against teeth!!)  It similarly advises that this exercise be separated by a 24 hr period.

"Thoh" is for the 3rd eye
and the syllable to chant for crown chakra is "May" with concentrating on moving energy from the brow up to the crown, from brow - middle of brain - to crown.

His book says that "Thoh" need be done only once to open the 3rd eye but that "May" can be done repeatedly to enhance skills such as clairvoyance.
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: March 10, 2006, 09:07:20
More sloppy affectionate love for you, Tantalord!

As I've posted in some other places, I got KR6 a few nights back and my, my, my... after I went to bed it started to stimulate a spontaneous OBE.  I was in the middle of a dream about showing someone about Tom Brown's Envisioning (whereupon you enter and interact with a 3D space vs. just viewing it 2D) when I started to feel something weird and uncomfortable happen, and I forced myself to wake up and found myself in the middle of an energetic storm of sorts; the symptoms pointing at a classic gear-up for an OBE.  Frankly, it was overwhelming and if I had been calm and lucid enough to recognize for what it was, I wouldn't have stopped it cold.  It was some seriously cool stuff... all my little electrons were quite excited; I was extremely hot, felt about 3 times my size, and heard booming/thumping all through my body and loud purring vibrations at my back.  It was like being thrown into the middle of an engine room, and all systems were go.

Great!
3  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: February 14, 2006, 07:10:06
Leilah, what happened to you? LOL.  Diarrhea is not an uncommon side effect at least in Usui reiki attunements, as the body is cleansing itself.  I think it's worth the discomfort if it means you're raising your vibrations.  

The Dark Chakra Each to his own.. I've never gotten tired from channeling reiki as it's not supposed to be pulling energy from you, but it can be very mentally tiring to focus on something for awhile, and physically tiring to stand in some of the same positions too long.  I also once treated a lady with a few other reiki practitioners and I was standing near her root chakra and got momentarily ill and overwhelmed and had to sit down.  She claimed it was because I wasn't grounding properly (Pish posh!) but later it was discovered that she had colon cancer.
4  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki on: February 10, 2006, 14:28:11
Thank you so much for posting this, Tantalord!

I scheduled a KR1-3 with Stefan and had my first attunement tonight.

I've been attuned to Usui reiki 1-2 for several years now, and have recently been doing daily NEW work, so I was very interested to see what (if anything) would happen, what sensations I'd experience, etc.

I wasn't disapppointed!

I relaxed and meditated just a few minutes before the scheduled time.  Around the hour, the sensations crept in very slowly. I started to feel a lot of involuntary muscle twitching around my eyes/forehead, and to see light fluttering behind my eyes.  (Happens to me occasionally during trance work.)  Then, I started to feel little peals of energy brush up through my brow chakra, very mild, and rhythmic, but slow.  Almost like a little bar of light was just flashing up through it.  It was no stronger than brushing it with NEW awareness.  

However, after this point it felt like a mild little energetic tree slowly sprouted up out of my brow chakra and up towards the crown of my head.  I could feel the little tendrils searching and moving, until it almost felt like I was wearing a diadem of sensations around my head.  Sometimes, the sensation would slow for a moment, as if my tree was "gathering it's breath" then I'd feel more energy start up at the brow again, and follow along the tendrils to make further progress.  

Each cycle caused this to occur...  there'd be a pause, then I'd feel energy pulse at my brow chakra and follow the tendrils, and the tendrils would reach farther, until they were creeping down around my ears (I heard light ringing at this point),  ...PAUSE... down my face... PAUSE... and then to my throat.   Literally, after every pause, the pathway would be retraced all the way from my brow down to the newest area being cleared.

When it reached my throat, the quality of energy changed, and became more subtle, and the cycling slowed and "deepened."  It felt like a ball of energy was sitting in my throat chakra.  

After that, I lost track of the experience.. I started to trance a bit, then to fall asleep completely.

What a neat experience!
Pages: [1]