The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 23, 2018, 23:59:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: How to view replies to posts on: May 13, 2013, 19:39:42
Thank you!!
2  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / How to view replies to posts on: May 13, 2013, 15:11:04
There used to be a link that I could click, easily directing me to a list of my posts and their respective replies... The link was located right below where it says "Hello ____ (person's username)". Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Lol. Where did this link magically disappear to?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sharing astral journeys and dreams on: May 11, 2013, 20:21:42
This is a very cool experience. Thanks for sharing!!
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Community Projection on: May 11, 2013, 19:36:54
I think it's possible. And I don't think that 10 years of AP experience would be necessary for it to happen; though, 10 years of such experience would be valuable in such an event.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Why I'm not able to have OBE's anymore? on: May 11, 2013, 19:23:19
Perhaps you just don't remember your OBEs anymore?... Memory obviously does tend to decline with age; however, at your relatively young age, I am a tad skeptical of that explanation. There is research, though, to suggest that long-term marijuana use can affect memory in a negative manner while smoking it in small doses can actually help memory and prevent related conditions such as Alzheimer's..... So yeah, just a thought. Did you meditate when you had your obe's? Do you meditate now? Would you say that you are not as relaxed today as before... or that your mind is not as clear now as compared with before? I personally believe that you have to consider questions like these, in addition to the other questions ppl here have been asking. In any case, I think that if you actually want to have OBEs (especially conscious ones), it should be relatively simple so long as you commit to meditation and/or other lifestyle changes that may allow you to live a more balanced and stress-free life. Best of luck! We're here to help  smiley
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / HELP! Is this projection? on: May 04, 2013, 00:46:00
1) Can an individual close one's eyes and instantaneously arrive at the astral bridge (1 minute or less) being only a practitioner of qigong--never practicing astral projection--for 1 year; or, is this a delusional thought?

2) If an individual does not see their astral body leave the physical body, then did I really experience astral projection?

3) Does the astral bridge look like Space with only star like figures swirling around, and can this be referred to Dr. Robert Monroe's 3D blackness?

4) Is Dr. Monroe's Focus 21 the astral bridge and if so does one have to get to arrive at that stage, or see it, in order to astral project?
7  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I have started to see auras on: April 06, 2013, 15:51:07
Very interesting! You seem to be developing/refining your psychic abilities. You may receive nightmares if you meditate, at night time, before you go to sleep due to the reality of duality... day and night; light and darkness; good and evil. In other words: meditation in the day will open you up to more positive energies while meditation in the night can open you up more to negative energies. This is my belief, anyways... and obviously a strong belief in numerous cultures. If you decide to meditate at night time, do it under light or safely before a candle flame or safely burn frankincense and myrrh to repel negative energies, which do indeed attempt to deter you from meditation (i.e. spiritual growth).  smiley
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I have started to see auras on: April 06, 2013, 00:02:31
Yeah, I agree. I referred to this in a prior discussion with macguire. It won't hurt to become more aware of what we're perceiving... focus or pay more attention on what we're always seeing... especially if it's worth interpreting what you're perceiving. The actual auric sight comes into play when we're taking notice to these auras. I'm not really sure how to interpret the colours, but I'm certainly able to feel auras and interpret them in that way. Quite intriguing, all of it  smiley
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I have started to see auras on: April 05, 2013, 19:24:29
Hey maguire, I'm glad that you're continuing to learn and become more in tune with your ability of auric sight!!  smiley Have you had any relevant, interesting experiences as of late?
10  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: My father has cancer on: April 05, 2013, 18:59:34
I pray, in the name of Jesus Christ, Son of God, that your father's illness will cease to exist. I pray that the blood of Christ will wash clean the unwanted organisms in your father and fill him with happiness and strength. I pray in the name of YHWH, I drive away all forces in attack against your father's mind, body, and spirit. I humble myself before you Lord asking you to save those in distress and to heal them with your mighty command, as according to your word, your promise. We thank you Lord for hope and we recognize that things can be a lot worse for us, and that things are indeed a lot worse for a mass of your people. We pray for those people as well, Lord -- your people. Amen.

Hi boudicca, I'm confident that your father will find peace and strength in the midst of this struggle before him. He will be healed. Also, last night scientists actually revealed a truly breakthrough drug that has been shown to potentially be extremely effective against killing all cancer cells. This sounds a bit unbelievable, but it indeed may be the miracle that your father and others have been searching for. Here is the link to the article: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/every_cancer_kills_tumor_them_kind_L9lppJmy9gCoS848cSzqbP

Blessed be!  smiley

D.
11  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: God on: April 05, 2013, 18:08:14
I'm a Christian and, thus, I believe in God. I believe that God lives within us, namely the Holy Spirit; however, I do not believe that we are comparable to being a god just because the Holy Spirit lives within. In my opinion, every person who believes in Jesus and God the Father has the Holy Spirit inter-dwelling inside of them. The degree to which the Holy Spirit dwells in you/the potency of the Holy Spirit within is dependent upon how much you surrender yourself to It. If you surrender yourself half-heartily to the Holy Spirit, then you will only be half full. The more you surrender yourself to the Holy Spirit, the more you allow the Spirit to fill you with light and direct your path. The Holy Spirit already exists within upon your profession of faith in Christ, but the magnitude or potency of its existence is up to you. The more you are filled with the Holy Spirit, the more you will be able to transcend your spirit and be of assistance to others. The Holy Spirit of God will then work in you, directing your path and using His Holy Light to bring healing and joy to others. The Holy Powers of intuition, for instance, will not come from you per se, but from God who has filled you. God will work in you in times of need: He will provide you with wisdom and intuition when the danger of evil is ready to attack; He will allow you to heal others, even those weak in faith, with the light and love that He was filled you with... The Holy Spirit will choose and use you to help others with wisdom and healing -- not the other way around... that is, you cannot choose and use the Holy Spirit, especially for frivolous or trivial matters. The Holy Spirit will choose and use you, instead. The powers that we possess through salvation through Christ -- the powers that we possess through being filled with the Divine, Holy Spirit of God -- are most potent, strong, and accessible when the Holy Spirit is one with us... to be one with the Holy Spirit means to be totally filled with it. Once you have truly worked on manifesting the light within, you can work on helping others by shining that light.

Those are all my personal beliefs, however. I respect the beliefs of others and wish them nothing but love, strength, and happiness on their spiritual journeys.

Blessed be!!  smiley
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sharing astral journeys and dreams on: April 05, 2013, 18:03:31
I've never experienced what you're questioning but I have projected and traveled quite extensively. I'm very much open to the idea of meeting up with others... I'm sure it's possible. But, like I said, never experienced that before. I don't care as much to see if I am able to do it, but I can imagine it being a bit tricky to accomplish. Nevertheless, don't hesitate to try it out and to follow your instincts! If I can think of any experience of mine that may be relevant, it would be when one of my brothers and I fell asleep together and I had a wacky dream that I can remember vividly. The dream was of a war/violent nature with the setting resembling somewhere in the Middle East. This dream was unique because of its details and very nature... very different from all of the other dreams I've had. The dream was even more so curious to me because its more my brother's habit to watch violent movies, especially those concerning war... He studies politics and is into counter-terrorism, international relations, and what not. As such, the possibility that I may have intercepted my brother's dream in a way occurred to me... the dream was just too different from the dreams that I'm used to having. My brother and I were in the dream (our heads were cut off [we only existed as a head] and we were trying to devise a plan involving bombings that were seeming to occur. I wish that it had occurred to me during the dream to communicate the anomalies with my brother while in the dream (with our talking heads) but we seemed to be more concerned about whatever war that was occurring. It didn't occur to us, in the dream, that it was in fact a dream (though I had a bit of consciousness of this once I realized that I [and my bro] were mere heads, and just went with the flow). I told my bro about it when we awoke, but he laughed it off and didn't really care... and so I have to assume that he didn't share the same dream, though he admits that he usually never has dreams. I tell him that everybody dreams, but he's skeptical of it because he never remembers them! I facetiously ask him: "how is it that a person who talks [gibberish] in his sleep quite regularly doesn't remember his dreams?!"  rolleyes Lol. Anybody else talk in their sleep? Anybody else think they may have shared a dream with somebody?
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Concerning Buck_hornda, and wisdom to those alike on: April 05, 2013, 16:21:23
Your idleness and extreme frivolity will be punished, Buck_Hornda. There are too many things wrong with your post, and I'm not going to go over them all because you are already aware. Just know that you will be punished by the Law of Three for your lies and idle hands. Idle hands is the devil's playground -- If you did indeed see an entity, it is evil and directing you against good. Otherwise, I argue that this "entity" was a mere subconscious and mental manifestation of your dark soul. Truly repent for, or acknowledge, the stupidity that you have attempted to incite so that your soul may not deteriorate further. Spread love and speak only of good things if you wish to be happy and blessed during the days of your life and afterlife. Know that your soul is capable of radiating the purest white light -- always strive to be one with that light and you will be happy and bring joy to others. Never bring judgement unto others (for it's not your position to do so), and never exaggerate or overestimate your own importance; and, at the same time, never underestimate your importance nor the loving light that you are called to shine. Now, abandon your foolish ways and return to the loving light that exists within.

Blessed be, and may honesty and humility satisfy your spirit!
14  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Auric Sight on: April 02, 2013, 04:56:30
Yeah, for sure.. good point!!  grin I think we all do it, whether or not we realize it... like when we're able to tell that something is wrong with somebody since you're subconsciously or otherwise accustomed to their aura or energy feeling a certain way... And when there is a change in that energy, you acknowledge it and can tell that something is off. "What's gotten into you?", "Is everything alright?" or "What happened??"... we find ourselves asking these questions and of course being asked these questions ourselves purely b/c of the changes in the perceivable auras that we possess.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Am I the only one who finds it impossible to get OBE when sitting down? on: April 02, 2013, 04:41:18
I have 5 brothers -- only one of them meditate.. took nearly a year to get at least one of my bros into it, but finally he is on a good level with respect to it. He's taking a religion elective in uni abroad on meditation. I don't get to talk to him much about meditation specifically seeing as he goes to school abroad.. but I was with him abroad for the past 3 weeks since Thursday and we meditated together thrice (first time we meditated together, btw). We went off the techniques he learned in class (involved a sequence of mantras/auhm-ing and mmm-ing, along with rapid and deep inhalations, which I normally don't do). Uhhm, I discuss my experiences with him when I can and feel the need to. He tended to discuss his experiences after we ended meditation (or after I did, at least, since I typically meditate for a bit or much longer). The first time we meditated together, he told me he perceived negative entities of some sort and then a bright white light directing his attention away from that... or something to that effect. He also said he had the sense of seeing his surroundings with his eyes closed. Can't remember what he said -- or if he said anything -- about his other two experiences during meditation with me but I do remember him yapping about feeling the "buzz" as he calls it... and making jokes about only meditating in order to feel the buzz LOL. Fully told him that doing it to merely "feel the buzz" is dumb but I'm sure he already knows that. Not entirely sure if he was joking when he said that loll  undecided
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 2 Minutes 2 WILD on: April 01, 2013, 18:10:20
The comparison is pretty clear, actually lol. Marijuana and the beats are both tools often specifically used to alter your mind, be it in a mild, moderate, or prominent manner. They help to achieve states of consciousness. I know many people who have a very difficult time reaching these states of consciousness in the absence of marijuana just as I know many people who have a very difficult time reaching such states in the absence of the beats, as they have clearly become dependent on them. That's my logic concerning that, anyways. To each, his own. I tried the beats right before my law school entrance examination for curiosity sake and scored high, so I'm not entirely opposed to the beats even though I don't know exactly how the exam score and the beats are related. My personal methods of meditation exclude both habitual marijuana use and the use of the beats, but that's why it's personal I guess. Whatever works for the path that others are on.
17  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Auric Sight on: April 01, 2013, 17:55:04
I'm able to see auras as well but it requires my actual focus, particularly for humans. The auras (in the auric light sense) of plants and animals are more visible to me without focus. For people, though, I can't visibly see their aura without using my focus. Also, I'm not that familiar with the auric colors and their significance. On the other hand, I'm more so able to feel or sense auras, easily reading people in that way. But as for regularly seeing lights or halos around actual people on a day to day basis, I guess that's something that may develop overtime as I potentially decide to study the colors and relevant meanings. Keep up your exercises as they seem to be working!!  smiley You can even experiment with using your hands to feel the energy of living things such as plants.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Unlocking more energy on: April 01, 2013, 17:33:00
There are loads of anecdotal accounts concerning experiences with seizures during meditation wherein the actor had no prior epileptic history. As such, I would find it unreasonable to contend that seizures are not a possibility. Some of these accounts detail experiences that seemed, to them, very much epileptic in nature, though it may not be epilepsy (as perceived in science) per se. My point is that many people experience sensations that are extremely uncomfortable depending on their state of mind and the means through which they choose to meditate. I, along with many others of course, have experienced such uncomfortable sensations. I never personally once felt that I experienced a seizure during my exercises; however, if many others have claimed this, who am I to discount the possibility? Legitimate seizure or not -- if people are describing their experiences as such or as something that would seem similar or similarly uncomfortable, then who am I to encourage the instigation of such discomfort?  huh
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Am I the only one who finds it impossible to get OBE when sitting down? on: April 01, 2013, 14:53:57
For sure. I remember when I used to meditate in a simple crossed-legs position. I then went on to the half-lotus position, which was a little bit uncomfortable for me at first but certainly not for long.. now I always meditate at least in the half-lotus position. I finally learned to do the full lotus position a mere week ago... very verryyyy uncomfortable/painful but at least I know I can do it -- before I thought it was basically impossible for me. I'm gonna build up my tolerance in the full lotus now that I know I can do it... I believe that it will facilitate a more balanced flow of energy throughout my body during meditation. The half-lotus apparently facilitates this awesomely and in a near-definite manner, but apparently the full lotus will facilitate this in its entirety in the sense of being grounded. The pain I'll feel from increasing meditation in the full lotus will also help in the cultivation of my character, wherein my endurance, determination, and will power will sure have improved. My older bro meditates now and still does it in a sitting down position because he feels as if crossing his legs in even the common or traditional sense is very uncomfortable for him... He's very muscular, especially in his legs, so I can see how it may be difficult... Still, he finds his method of meditation very fulfilling and comfortable so, like you suggest, its_all_bad, it's not necessary to train yourself in all of these positions until you see it as something fitting to do. Learning's a process.. shouldn't be rushed.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Am I the only one who finds it impossible to get OBE when sitting down? on: April 01, 2013, 14:12:21
I agree with Xanth. You'll eventually be able to do it anytime, anywhere. For instance, just the other day my bro was driving us to his track meet. I was sitting in the car in an upright position... not sure what my intention was with this, but in under a minute I left my body or had a remote viewing experience wherein I was able to see the cars outside on the highway very clearly in my mind's eye.. for some weird reason, though, in this particular experience, I saw the cars driving on the highway in an upside-down manner (kind of intriguing -- if any of you have any idea explaining this, I welcome them!). My lil bro was in the car too.. to my left... I noticed that when he touched me, I basically then immediately had the experience/saw the cars outside on the highway. When I got back, I asked him if he was looking through the car window while I was sort of meditating in the car/when he touched me. He told me he was so I was thinking that it may be relevant considering the timing and nature of my experience.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: 2 Minutes 2 WILD on: April 01, 2013, 14:01:01
Why are so many people so fixated on binaural beats?  huh I understand that everybody has a suitable method but in my opinion the beats are just soo artificial and sort of counter-intuitive where spiritual progression is concerned. Anyways.. whatever works for others I guess. I don't doubt its efficiency but I believe that using the beats are similar to smoking marijuana, whereby one may become too dependent on such "tools". I know that most people are capable of having experiences of spiritual enlightenment without such tools (let's consider the fact that -- as a trinity of mind, body and spirit -- we are all individual miniature universes anyways) so I would advise others to keep that in mind.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Meditation, Remote Viewing, & Astral Projection Experiences on: April 01, 2013, 02:30:47
What I'm really finding amazing is all of the literature I'm coming across concerning my experiences. Consider, for instance, the triangle thing... I never once thought about triangles or other geometric shapes as they relate to my meditations until I began to distinctly see such triangles appear in my mind's eye during meditation (they always appear solo when I see them). Upon my research and inquiries, following my experiences, I'm realizing how similar my experiences are to those of others... Now knowing that others have specifically experienced the same or similar phenomena has very much interested me. Another reoccurring symbol I've come across has been what basically appears to be a horseshoe. Has anybody else randomly seen horseshoes in their mind's eye or have an idea on their importance under the relevant circumstances?
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Meditation, Remote Viewing, & Astral Projection Experiences on: March 31, 2013, 17:52:58
Thanks for the resource, Lionheart! As for those triangles/pyramids... it's amazing how distinct and persistent they are! Truly mysterious.  smiley
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Meditation, Remote Viewing, & Astral Projection Experiences on: March 31, 2013, 10:40:32
Thanks for your feedback guys!

Wow,  shocked never heard of phasing nor focus levels/points... I've been investigating the concepts following your responses and it's all very intriguing and informing  smiley .. my numerous experiences with meditation has definitely confirmed notions that I have long already held... now I'm interested in learning as much as I practically can about these experiences.

On another note, has anybody experienced seeing a triangle during meditation? I've fairly frequently been seeing a very distinct triangle in my mind's eye during meditation over the past few weeks. Has anybody had similar experiences or know what this triangle could mean??
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Unlocking more energy on: March 31, 2013, 09:30:55
Hey mr_coffee,

With regard to your concerns on overloading (I call it "draining" or "burning out"), my best advice would be to take things a few steps at a time. It is reasonable to assume that seizures are a possibility, so why take the chance? Common, less serious symptoms may include anxiety, panic attacks, and nausea. In my personal belief, these occur when one is quickly** reaching a vibration that the body cannot handle in that moment. If one attempts to project, for instance, it would be best if they did so sort of slowly and steadily/gradually (rather than quickly and in an imbalanced manner) in order to accumulate enough energy to match the forthcoming vibration and to sustain the physical body. Regular meditation and patience is the key to avoiding system overload. If a person meditates regularly, then they will gradually be in more control of their experiences with astral travel, for instance. They will be able to project in a mere minute or two without overloading their system. People who smoke marijuana and try to project, for example, during meditation will often find themselves draining faster... this is often because when you smoke weed, your mind opens up in a manner that allows you to achieve a certain level of consciousness, further allowing you to easily project if that was your intention (or project even if you were merely attempting a meditative exercise to clear your energy channels). When you're high and you're in phases of projection, you have reached those phases primarily with the power of your mind as opposed to the energy that you are also to accumulate first. There needs to be a balance between mind and body, and smoking weed disturbs that balance and discourages control... it quickly wastes mental energy, resulting in draining. As I suggested earlier, meditation before a meditative exercise for projection will certainly diminish the likelihood of draining... A healthy meal won't hurt either!

Concerning abilities, they're simply by-products of meditation and whatnot (especially as you cultivate/improve your character as you come to perceive the world from a more selfless perspective and come to be more aware of suffering). Common resulting abilities include, but are not limited to, empathy, astral travel, remote viewing, enhanced intuition or precognition, mediumship or increased sensitivity to spirits, and healing. Empaths, in my opinion, may also have an inclination towards healing because empaths already tend to heal in a sense as they interact with people who suffer. An empath, in many ways, helps to take away suffering, which surely is a form of healing. You may come to realize that such healing abilities have transcended into the ability to directly heal diseases that are more so physiological and less so related to the mind (i.e. stress, depression, etc.) even though the mind and body are interdependent and related anyways, which may explain the ability to perform both forms of healing once you're able to do one.

As your character improves, so will the abilities. Though you'll refine/exert more control over the aforementioned abilities with time, cultivation of character, and meditation, you will paradoxically eventually find that your abilities are at their prime or best when they choose to use you, as opposed to you choosing to use them. You may be called to use your powers of empathy in the face of a suffering homeless person, whereby you'd help to alleviate their pain. You may even be called to heal an ill person or animal.

Just as we may find ourselves using our 5 common senses for the good of others (let's say, simply giving a massage with "touch" or simply listening to somebody's tragic story with "hearing"), our enhanced senses resulting from meditation and spiritual progression or ascension are used for the good of others as well.

Anyways man, hope you find this relevant and insightful! All the best on your spiritual journey!!

Dean
Pages: [1] 2