The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2018, 11:24:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Obe and astral on: May 28, 2002, 19:22:59
Last night i was sleeping well
So much for the paradise feelig i got
Anyway i felt at a time a buzz at my back and neck
and immediately i was hovering over my body and then found my self stepping on the floor. When I started to see i realized i was in my room upstairs and the decoration of the room was as it was when i had my first obe astral dontknowwhat thing. That was 4 years ago.
Anyway i felt my base chakra explode in excrement and i woke up listening my parents talking as if they knew what was happening .
Question?
Do you feel your base chakra go on when you walk? inside of people in the street? or just by that?
Question:
I think AStral is somewhere that all can happen
though obe is the logical way of knowing except the means of flying and going through walls
I more of a philologists rather than a Indian
Ok see u byezxzxzxzzx

dentro yparxei anthropos xoris dentranthropous
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Help me out Here on: May 06, 2002, 15:13:14
Had a brother in the country doing his army duties.
Truth Once my parents visited him in his house.
Mind trouble
I visited him once with his girlfriend.
At least they say so.
More mindtrouble.
When i went there with his girlfriend i had the right feeling of knowing where i am going. specific crossroads.
Plus i have in mind a trip i did at the place with my parents felt there been there alright.
Now that i say my family so they say oops you feel dizzy or something... lies
they are negative.
Negativity sucks all the way to your guts
Been there or nunte worth to know about it dudes?
Just as i finish i have a worth to know question for my father so keep on i ll right back soon.

3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I saw an eye looking at me on: April 04, 2002, 17:01:21
Layed in bed eyes shut
Dreaming and flying from dream to dream
I see an eyelid
It feels mine
I have to get straight to it
When i do
It all becomes an eye looking at me
Just an eye
I open my eyes and the eye's still there!
It fades away
At once i bo to feel what it was
Third eye sais the plant culturist
I say my third eye
Mine
own looking at me
I feel i am difficult and i lumber to my own wisdom of being

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Pulled out by a friend.... on: March 04, 2002, 12:29:59
Can someone pull me out ?

5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / a voice i heard in bed on: February 28, 2002, 18:13:55
it was four days ago when i downloaded from daven's journal a pdf book concerning magick (a lot of stuff 700 pages)
a few days later i was having a nap but i was almost awake. Suddenly
i felt a fluffy feeling at the top right back of my skull and there was this voice that spelled: "haveN'T you had a new hobby"
at speed of thought i looked at my computer and brought the book of magick at mind. The voice was somewhat of an old person.
Now that i rethink of the incident i adapt the phrase he told me to my new and only a few weeks fresh obe concern.
Same day i heard a bird i had never heard before out of the window and i felt was reforming around an infinite spot in the room as if someone was there with me.
I have to mention that my chest was all anxious too.]

6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / INFINITY EXERCISE on: February 26, 2002, 12:57:53
Well i ' ve quite a few things "about my mind" .
I come up with a question...
IMAGINE YOU CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR CLOSED EYELIDS(caN BE trUE)
hEY weLL LOOK YOUR SELF AT THE MIRROR
WHAT DO YOU SEE
cOME ON DO THE EXERCISE
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE NOW ABOUT YOUR IMAGINATION?
iBELIEVE THAT'S YOUR BROW TALKING

7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / where's is my body mom? on: February 26, 2002, 07:18:27
Well it's now two days since the happening
I was just waking up from a nice sleep and i was fully relaxed.
So i did my Monroe exercise and i immediately got my vibrations. I had the thought that there was a north window over my head and it felt that it sucked me in and out of it. But it was too hard so i gave up and sat up leaving my body behind next to my mother who was sleeping.
I walked between the bed and the wall and heard my mother asking me what i was doing. I muttered about the fact of being out and asked my self how could she talk to me while out. I walked some more but when i turned back to the bed my body was away. Not there anyway.
I woke up in position that made me think i was just dreaming. No more
Could my mom have stolen my body She is a negative person that you must know.
What do you think could happen if i had taken my way through the window.
Was she talking to me or me? Why a phone call to a friend borned this question .
DOES MAN REALLY KNOW? Are shoes a way of having astral consciousness (not ground i mean) could someone

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / where is my body mom? on: February 25, 2002, 16:09:09
Well it's now two days since the happening
I was just waking up from a nice sleep and i was fully relaxed.
So i did my Monroe exercise and i immediately got my vibrations. I had the thought that there was a north window over my head and it felt that it sucked me in and out of it. But it was too hard so i gave up and sat up leaving my body behind next to my mother who was sleeping.
I walked between the bed and the wall and   heard my mother asking me what i was doing. I muttered about the fact of being out and asked my self how could she talk to me while out. I walked some  more but when i turned back to the bed my body was away. Not there anyway.
I woke up in position that made me think i was just dreaming. No more
Could my mom have stolen my body She is a negative person that you must know.
What do you think could happen if i had taken my way through the window.
Was she talking to me  or me?  Why a phone call to a friend borned this question .
DOES MAN REALLY KNOW? Are shoes a way of having astral consciousness (not ground  i mean) could someone

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Songs Stuck in Head on: April 14, 2002, 16:22:57
just pass away
ommphaaaaaaaaaaa

10  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / What is the point? on: April 07, 2002, 18:12:35
Well let us sit

11  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / What is the point? on: April 04, 2002, 17:08:22
Just die man!

12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Bringing someone out on: March 08, 2002, 06:32:46
Well a week ago i asked for someone to do this thing for me...
REsult? no replies... anyway ... I think you will have to "think" about it.
Well maybe if a person concetrates or meditates on a phrase that means a lot to him... then maybe some other can get in touch with him
At least he has got to know the phrase too...
This for getting two men in touch...
As for the pull out thing... i think that we need help from some other post... if we are poor of reflexes and will...
Are you that thing?
Well i have got a phrase... in greeklish and in english is
"Tree exists without treemen"

13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Note on reality checks. on: March 04, 2002, 17:22:09
explain please so that i can

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / significance of green eyes and other odd things on: March 04, 2002, 12:25:09
If you have read Carlos Castaneda...
b][/In a book of his Don Juan mentions about the difficulty a dreamer
has to make his eyes look normal...
eg. Carlos meets with Don Juan and afterwhile there comes Don Jenaro too... Carlos greets Jenaro when he sees Jenaro... with glowing eyes waving at him...
He was Sh... out of his mind... and then Don Juan explained...
that dreamers that can construct their "double" in physical life...
can be recognized by the glowing eyes of their double...[/b]
Well if you are interested i think you can find this ... in Castaneda's "Fire within".
If it is in other book than this, it is still the best of the books he's written.
But if you want to die... read the whole serie of his books
I my self died once after bringing in mind Carlos description of human death... only to arise again by the change of the digital clock that was infront me.
In the book you'll find lots of don'ts and musts (not) not to forget the laughter of Don Juan and his company.
www.castaneda.com
that's all

15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Faceless Shadow Men Walking Around... on: March 03, 2002, 22:14:57
Dante tripping again
Get the right man...
DAnte is the devil's advocate...
meaning... it seems to me that you might spend a lot time in bed... and lost touch of your model friends...
Model is everyday people...
they are around you and press the shape of yours...
What you have seen is an anarchist... No face?
Tell me is he wearing shoes?
I of my own was talking to a close friend and she told me that...
in her life there are times when she's around people and she is ignorant about their face...but she talks to them....
I've seen man disappearing half infront of my eyes while talking...
i could still here his voice ...
Anyways try to
Djmidget man has the right advice although he uses "won't"

16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / ok guys, this is REALLY REALLY strange/humorous on: March 02, 2002, 16:21:32
Well this way i had my first obe. Actually i was dreaming of a tv show (me watching). When the introducer said that this show is devoted to Satan and the buzz around his name.
Well that did the trick. I found my self buzzing all over but i slipped back into the dream. Well after a while the buzz came all over and i said the same thing:"I know what this is, i've been practicing it some time alright" And by no means i was floating in the  bedroom...
No pass through walls skill nor floors either. More of a thing i like to remember.
Why Satan gave me the freaks? Well i'am a christian soldier man (give me the music, the food, the place to live in, the place to have a drink, the mood to get horny) It's all fake until some magick words are spelled from the unknown...

17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / a voice i heard in bed on: March 01, 2002, 05:17:51
well the thing is that i only had a few looks with the book

18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Spirit Guides/Helpers on: February 28, 2002, 18:15:55
it was four days ago when i downloaded from daven's journal a pdf book concerning magick (a lot of stuff 700 pages)
a few days later i was having a nap but i was almost awake. Suddenly
i felt a fluffy feeling at the top right back of my skull and there was this voice that spelled: "haveN'T you had a new hobby"
at speed of thought i looked at my computer and brought the book of magick at mind. The voice was somewhat of an old person.
Now that i rethink of the incident i adapt the phrase he told me to my new and only a few weeks fresh obe concern.
Same day i heard a bird i had never heard before out of the window and i felt was reforming around an infinite spot in the room as if someone was there with me.
I have to mention that my chest was all anxious too.]

19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Rich's second OBE! Yes! (at last) on: February 27, 2002, 11:07:45
i use poetry  nunte fiction
i mean your writings are too much  for me
bye

20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Hello! on: February 27, 2002, 11:04:33
About the gym...
it's true
well the gym is a very dangerous place...
full of astral dudes stealing energy and loosing it only for the enviroment... it's a greenhouse man...

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Balance between tension and relaxation? on: February 27, 2002, 10:53:02
well it seems you are a man of integrity
let loose of that base chakra man and trip into the human plane
in other words and in case of extreme act get those books away from your belly button (in case i am talking to budha.................... that's 20 periods)
books are fraud
in other words books is a disquise for budha who can see through the book  right at this point (the belly button).
this was and advice very much like throwing dice...
you can always throw the dice it's nice by means other than your belly button...
books block death from coming in through your belly... result?
DEATH GETS STRONGER
just obe man

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / where's is my body mom? on: February 27, 2002, 10:39:16
well dentrakas it's seems you can talk to your self
right?
posting replies to your own post shows you are out of body man
what else to except ?   maybe take a walk...
but those shoes will get you again tripping
posting replies to your own post is a good start to get some lazy dudes to answer to your post...
right?
1 replies  zero supplies i believe  my self lies

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / INFINITY EXERCISE on: February 27, 2002, 10:19:50
HEY NAte you got it right i am different
just imagine through your closed eyelids that you can see and imagine you are looking at a mirror.....
The infinite, positive , desired and whatever result of the exercise is to be questioned whether you will see your self with closed or open eyelids. If this guestion comes in mind you are in a state of power just...
if you see your self with closed eyelids you are lucid
and if you see your self with open eyes then it's upon you to decide  what you are ...
lucid man
decider man
and power dude
those three came out like this
do you know why? maybe bruce can mutter about this
well do the exercise and write back
i only use poetry

Pages: [1]