The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 27, 2020, 08:45:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Martial arts and AP on: February 24, 2005, 19:00:29
Well I think its diffrent with every martial art but yea they do combine ( would also with normal sports btw ). anyway. I am thinking about joining KI-Aikido and that has to do with quite alot (ki being life energy, as you will already know  wink  )
They use the body awareness a lot (although its called one point). Really Great, feeling very positive since my first lesson yesterday!! (also relaxed).
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Absorbing energy... on: February 15, 2005, 20:22:30
"Quote: Don't we already? I can't tell you how awesome I feel after a shower... I prefer the shower to the sun since I won't get wrinkles"

Just stay in the shower long enough and you'll end up all wrinkled  wink

Anyway, have to agree. If I feel bad, tired, wore down, eg. I take a shower and I really get out recharged / refresched.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / UNDER 18 AP goers on: February 15, 2005, 17:24:18
Good Day to you all,!

I'm 18 now (not stictly UNDER 18 but hey... I'm still 8 in my mind  wink )
I'm from holland, and studing for Technical Engineer.  ALways been interested in this kind of stuff really, just never got around to do research on it, untill now that is  embarassed

Anyway, trying to get myself into the flow of relaxing / AP, etc. Just do it very once in a while now  (well the relaxing part )

Have had a light tingling feeling just prior to falling a sleep ( though not consiously trying to "meditate" ). Also remember the feeling of falling asleep, feeling yourself falling deeper and deeper (normally you wonder in the morning when did it happen  rolleyes ). Though have to note this was after I got to reading ( and doing ) some excersises on the subject!

Anyway, dinner is ready, catch up on ya'll later!  wink
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Got a problem with motivating myself to start... on: February 15, 2005, 17:16:10
Cheers guys,

I gues ( and know ) your right, but I always had trouble with putting down the first step and sticking to it. After that it'll be ok.

I gues You'r all right, so I'll do my best to meditate for 15 minutes every evening for the comming week, to see how that goes, Good exercise in weekend as I wont be sleeping at home. Also might have some time when in Church ( I'm not religious, but my GF goes once in a while, so I go with her )

Anyway, dinner is almost ready. Thanks all

P.S; Thnx EnderZ!
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Got a problem with motivating myself to start... on: February 11, 2005, 20:53:48
Good Evening every one!!

I (and a friend) we're wondering if you could help us with getting ourself to actually START doing meditation ( thats the beginning, so need to start somewhere aye ?  wink  )

Anyway, We both have been reading up on spirituality (I myself even got the book of Mr Robert Bruce, and am almost done reading it)
and where both VERY interested....

But I just cannot get myself to really start. On some evenings I try and meditate, sitting or in bed. Same when I am taking a shower in the morning (I usually sit down ). But not on a regulary basis...

Also, I'm very interested about Healing, I might just be able to help some people around me with it ( you never now  wink  ). But also this needs a place called start.

SO we where wondering if any of you people had the same problem and came to a solution, or have on that might work.

It is not that we do not have the time, I have al the time in the evenings, and my friend has all day (he's unemployed) although I do use this as an excuse..

Well I'm sorry for a long post that could be a lot shorter but ok, maybe I entertained someone with it Wink

I hope you can help me (us) with this!!!

Thank you for already taking the time to read  Tongue

Kind Regards, Denubis!

PS, sorry if I posted this in the wrong topic  embarassed
Pages: [1]