The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2017, 18:48:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirits asking me for help? on: September 22, 2017, 20:11:03
I guess we different ideas on the after life .  Robert Monroe wrote of having helped some people move on .  In some of llelwyns books they discuss helping people move on if one is asked while out of body . 
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirits asking me for help? on: September 22, 2017, 03:28:30
Personaly  I would try to help them .  Tell them to go to the light ect. 
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear of having a stroke during AP on: September 14, 2017, 09:42:25
We all go out of body during deep sleep so if it was going to give you a stroke , it would of done so long ago .  If one has high blood pressure and one of your methods stresses stresses you , then I guess it could . 
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear of having a stroke during AP on: September 14, 2017, 01:28:23
I would be more worried about lighting or spiders. Just being funny. 
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 06, 2017, 14:44:35
Hear is the basic idea .  We all create our reality for good , for bad , consciously , unconsciously .   Our repressed unconscious stuff creates all the  problems in our lives .   The   method in the book is one method , there are others like guided medation to clear past life stuff . 
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 05, 2017, 14:28:02
The methods are form a book .  If I find the book I will post the isbn # if it has one .  Bascly it uses deep breathing , yoga and visualatation .   Written by JohnRuskin , or close th that .

p.s.   Many years  ago a lady that has passed on had a new age book store and a talk show on a local radio station in Phoenix .  The author was on the show and at the store for a book sigeing . I got to meet him breefly .
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=0-9629295-0-6&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A0-9629295-0-6
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 04, 2017, 16:29:56
I think the dreams are telling  you that you can make your life a living hell , or you can use some clearing methods to clear the repressed stuff in your subconscious and from past lives .  Just my wild thoughts . 
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can skills / abilities be learned from reliving past lives? on: September 04, 2017, 16:18:20
There a number of ways of remembering past lives .  Guided medatation , skrying methods , and having some one tell you of your past lives .You are reaching an altered state for a o.b.e. and remembering past lives , but there are some major differences .   I think some things are remembered from past lives more on an unconscious level .  If you spoke German in a past life it would easier to learn ,but I dont think you would just start speaking it .( fasten zee ?)  There was an interesting post on a now closed forum .  A guy had these bad headachs , then he had a kind of vision where he was a monk .  The monk was killed by an axe blow to the head .  After the vision the head achs stopped .  Many years later when his hair thinned he found a white birth mark about where the monk had been killed by the axe .  We have a reincarnation sec. of s.f.  its the same as hear free and friendly .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/

p.s. We could start a past life methods stick post .
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 03, 2017, 15:07:46
I hope so.

I ment the Christain version of after life torment forever .   We create our reality , good and bad .  You might want to ask your higher self/guides / masters / God what the dreams mean , and how best to handle things .   
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 03, 2017, 15:01:08
Well, each of us is god... so, technically, it is created by god.  Cheesy  Wink

I guess that is true , never thought of it that way tho . 
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: August 31, 2017, 03:42:21
hell is a myth , created by the church as a form of control .  There is a hell , on the astral plane created by thoes that beleve in the place , not by God . 
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 28, 2017, 15:07:49
I dont know if this was brought up as this is a long post and I did not read the other posts .   Besides moral and karmic problems there are legal ones .   People have been made to account for stuff they posted over the net .  i.p. addresses can be tracked .   There is no way I would tell some one to harm or kill them selvs .  Now if some one were in very poor health and took there own life , I would understand .  

p.s.   There are some creative visualition/l.o.a. methods.  Ever watch the secret ?   
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Movies - Lucid Dreaming - Astral Projection - OBE (Out of Body Experiences) on: July 13, 2017, 01:06:29
I also liked the movie , what dreams may come . I thought it was Robin Williams better movies .  On the other stuff out of holly wood , I think too many people get the wrong ideas from them . 
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Movies - Lucid Dreaming - Astral Projection - OBE (Out of Body Experiences) on: July 11, 2017, 14:54:01
As holly wood needs excitment to sell movies ,  and just to watch most stories of o.b.e.s are not that exciting ,  most of the movies are not that accurate
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 09, 2017, 15:00:32
There is a bunch of these on you tube .   One of many . 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUC66cQju-k
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 08, 2017, 21:20:14
I guess pervy stuff would be hanging out in a shower room , or where an orgy is going on .  To me astral sex with a neghbor would be more fun . 
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: June 08, 2017, 16:29:18
Just putting that idea hear.  As I understand there were a few  guys going around preaching and doing healings , Jesus may of  been  based on one of these guys .  On the you tube video , there a few others saying the same thing . The one by McKenna , may of not been the best choise .  I dont know if long term drug use killed him , but it can take a tole on one .  People that have never used drugs get cancer , ect. 
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: June 08, 2017, 14:14:25
There are a number of these on you tube .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkYlxp2VPqI
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: June 06, 2017, 13:34:29
On Jesus , going in a much different direction .  There is an interesting you tube video titled , Jesus was a mushroom .   The idea is that people would eat this mushroom to have an experence , or just get high . 
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: June 04, 2017, 17:13:24
Not to burst any ones bubble , but I think Jesus was made up .   The early church needed some one to rally around .   
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you find that people cant accept that your a astral projector on: May 16, 2017, 14:30:36
If the church cant control some thing they think its evil , of the devil ..  I think eckencar is the only church that does not find a problem with a.p.

https://www.eckankar.org/?source=YahooBing2
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How defenceless is the body? on: May 07, 2017, 14:01:40
If you are worried about being possessed , stay awake ,never sleep  Have a cross and holy water in one hand , a ar-15/ak47 in the other .  Just being funny .
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some questions on: May 01, 2017, 16:27:07
On when a soul enters a new body , I personaly dont think there is any hard and fast rule .   We do have some disscusions on that on s,f, i think most were under abortion .
On the silver cord , some see it others dont . Some dont believe in a silver cord . D ick Sutphen , for one .
On meeting an angel /guide /master , ect. you can ask . Its up to that being to decide if one needs this , or other form of comunition .
On chosing a new body , I think a lot deponds on karma ,  stuff from past lives , and what we might want form this life , ect.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/
http://www.dicksutphen.com/
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: anyone tried a future viewing test? on: April 25, 2017, 01:19:27
On the lottery , one idea I have heard was that you are going in to either  a different dim. or a parrell realality , ect.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How defenceless is the body? on: April 21, 2017, 15:29:52
We all go out of body during deep sleep , but most dont remember . Its just deep sleep . 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44