The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 26, 2018, 01:01:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Bringing back souvenirs from non-physical journeys on: July 29, 2016, 01:54:34
Robert Monroe wrote of getting a business card from a hand that came through some kind of portal. He said he would check out the address on the card,but never wrote about what he found.
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Missunderstood entities on: May 18, 2016, 19:15:15
I think a lot of ghosts that people think of as evil kinda fit with this post I found on another forum .  More confused that any thing else .

http://www.astralvoid.com/astral-projection/missunderstood-entities-t1122.html
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I meet my guides? Please leave feedback after listening to my experience on: May 11, 2016, 20:15:06
A few things I forgot . In your video you said that your o.b.e. was different that many discribe , to quote Dic k Sutphen , ever one discribes something different , and I Robert Bruses site. His ideas are a bit different .

https://www.dicksutphen.org
https://www.astraldynamics.com
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I meet my guides? Please leave feedback after listening to my experience on: May 11, 2016, 08:39:43
You were there,I was not. The being may or not be evil ,it could be fear on your part.
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I meet my guides? Please leave feedback after listening to my experience on: May 11, 2016, 06:26:56
I would say a higher order being of some kind.
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: SLEEP PARALYSIS! WAS MY DAUGHTER EXPERIENCING IT AT THE SAME TIME? on: April 29, 2016, 04:46:44
Sounds like you were both out of body. You might ask her what she remembers.
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Munroe hemi synch cd on: April 18, 2016, 18:21:38
I believe the mp3s on the torrent sites are the older recording. What they have for sale is much newer.
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Munroe hemi synch cd on: April 16, 2016, 20:57:00
Monroe was doing work on more than just a.p. If you can download some of the old mp3s off torrent sites it only cost some time.
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Munroe hemi synch cd on: April 15, 2016, 22:08:36
As Monroe was an electronics guy,I think he took the idea of hetrodine for hemi sync.  You mix 2 freq. to get a third.
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Munroe hemi synch cd on: April 15, 2016, 05:47:03
On himi sync , as I understand it works like this . You have head phones , in one ear is a signal at 1000 Hz the other ear is like 1004-1008 Hz. That 4-8 Hz difference does some thing in the brain . Some of the old tapes are on the torrent sites , like
www.kat.cr
p.s. search Robert Monroe , one of a few
https://kat.cr/robert-monroe-tmi-explorer-series-32-tapes-t9695637.html   
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why no one has ever REALLY had an 'In Body Experience'. on: March 28, 2016, 18:49:10
If I understand what you are saying,it goes back to the phrase , I am not a human having a spiritual experience,I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: March 19, 2016, 20:57:11
It is said that the n.s.a. is the only branch of the US gov. that listens.
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help fund OBE research on: March 11, 2016, 21:09:48
I have a forums list on s.f. , its in the links sec. its a members only part of that forum.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help fund OBE research on: March 08, 2016, 18:52:56
There are a number of other astral projection forums . You might repost this on some of them.
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: March 06, 2016, 19:18:24
Proof of an after life and proof of   higher order beings are 2 different things .  I believe in both .
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: March 05, 2016, 17:31:11
An earth quake warning is more likely coming from a higher order being .  Proof of an after life would be info on a life .  One would need to meet up with a ghost while out of body , get e.v.p. , or some form of comunation from a once living person .  If a ghost that you did not know while alive gave you info that you could look up , that would be proof to you .   
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: March 05, 2016, 00:29:11
Being warned of an earthquake would be useful,but not necessarily proof of an afterlife. In the late 1800s or early 1900s a very smart man died. He gave pieces of info to different psychics all over the world that did not know each other. It was only when they got together that they knew where the information came from.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: March 04, 2016, 17:56:06
On after life proof . If you met a ghost , some one you did not know in life , and they gave you details about them , as Robert Monroe wrote of in his books . Some one you could check the details later . Lets say Joe and Jane Miller owned the home you now live in at 1234 Oak st. ect.  This would be proof to the person that met the ghost some one else could just say they made it up . 
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Consciousness Beyond the Body (ebook) on: February 13, 2016, 02:18:39
You should also post a link on s.f. . When I post links a mod will state that I am spamming even on free stuff.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/
120  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: February 10, 2016, 03:12:59
If you check astral projection on YouTube you will find some danger of astral projection videos put out by fear based church groups. Some Christians fear any thing out side there beliefs.
121  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Possession on: January 28, 2016, 23:40:32
Possissing some one,then makeing them do moral stuff. Thats more like you are living there life for them. Interesting that the o.p. of this thread has not made any follow us comments.
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Seeing People on: January 27, 2016, 23:23:51
If grampaw is alive, and asleep at the time, he is in his astral body. If he has passed on then it's his ghost.
123  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Possession on: January 27, 2016, 23:18:51
I don't believe that some one could be possessed by some one or hurt by a demon unless they believed it, and on some level agreed to it.
124  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Possession on: January 27, 2016, 05:34:48
Welcome to w forum. I have no interest in possessing any one. I have better things to do.
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thoughts on Heaven and Hell on: January 22, 2016, 02:35:12
People that believe in heaven or hell and know that they belong there will go there in their after life . Others from different beilef systems will join others of the same system. There may be a astral area for those that believe in the flying spaghetti monster.
I guess someone needs to believe a demon can possess them to be possessed.  We all create our reality. I don't really believe a demon can hurt me so they don't.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45