The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 12:15:52

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: March 05, 2016, 17:31:11
An earth quake warning is more likely coming from a higher order being .  Proof of an after life would be info on a life .  One would need to meet up with a ghost while out of body , get e.v.p. , or some form of comunation from a once living person .  If a ghost that you did not know while alive gave you info that you could look up , that would be proof to you .   
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: March 05, 2016, 00:29:11
Being warned of an earthquake would be useful,but not necessarily proof of an afterlife. In the late 1800s or early 1900s a very smart man died. He gave pieces of info to different psychics all over the world that did not know each other. It was only when they got together that they knew where the information came from.
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: March 04, 2016, 17:56:06
On after life proof . If you met a ghost , some one you did not know in life , and they gave you details about them , as Robert Monroe wrote of in his books . Some one you could check the details later . Lets say Joe and Jane Miller owned the home you now live in at 1234 Oak st. ect.  This would be proof to the person that met the ghost some one else could just say they made it up . 
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Consciousness Beyond the Body (ebook) on: February 13, 2016, 02:18:39
You should also post a link on s.f. . When I post links a mod will state that I am spamming even on free stuff.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/
105  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: What do christians think about this stuff? on: February 10, 2016, 03:12:59
If you check astral projection on YouTube you will find some danger of astral projection videos put out by fear based church groups. Some Christians fear any thing out side there beliefs.
106  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Possession on: January 28, 2016, 23:40:32
Possissing some one,then makeing them do moral stuff. Thats more like you are living there life for them. Interesting that the o.p. of this thread has not made any follow us comments.
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Seeing People on: January 27, 2016, 23:23:51
If grampaw is alive, and asleep at the time, he is in his astral body. If he has passed on then it's his ghost.
108  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Possession on: January 27, 2016, 23:18:51
I don't believe that some one could be possessed by some one or hurt by a demon unless they believed it, and on some level agreed to it.
109  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Possession on: January 27, 2016, 05:34:48
Welcome to w forum. I have no interest in possessing any one. I have better things to do.
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thoughts on Heaven and Hell on: January 22, 2016, 02:35:12
People that believe in heaven or hell and know that they belong there will go there in their after life . Others from different beilef systems will join others of the same system. There may be a astral area for those that believe in the flying spaghetti monster.
I guess someone needs to believe a demon can possess them to be possessed.  We all create our reality. I don't really believe a demon can hurt me so they don't.
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thoughts on Heaven and Hell on: January 21, 2016, 23:38:18
P.S, Christians see heavin and hell as reward and punishment, but this is not written in the Bible.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thoughts on Heaven and Hell on: January 21, 2016, 23:22:39
neither are a concept that i believe in

This is an open forum. State your beliefs. I don't know that I am any more right than any one else.
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thoughts on Heaven and Hell on: January 21, 2016, 23:18:28
There are negative astral beings . I don't know if they have a leader,devil. People that do remote viewing have found a being that could be thought of as the devil tho, so who knows.
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thoughts on Heaven and Hell on: January 21, 2016, 18:46:57
Welcome to the forum. Heaven,and hell are parts of astral created by those that believe in them . Demoms are astral critters and human created thought forms . Angeles are higher order beings . You might do a forum search for hell2 , a post I started a few years ago.
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Child experiencing hypnogogics while mostly awake on: January 21, 2016, 18:38:23
She is picking up on a part of the astral world. I think a 10 y.o. could understand some of this, if explained in the proper way. I wounder if she is on any medacation?
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Looking for Etheric (near astral) projectors in England on: January 17, 2016, 18:24:32
I am in the US myself, you might look on line for local meet up groups ,or check at local new age /paranormal book stores.
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you go into the future with Astral Projection or Lucid Dreams?? on: January 15, 2016, 18:49:20
Then there is l.o.a./creative visualization. It's more useing ones mind and ritual magic to create what you want.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you go into the future with Astral Projection or Lucid Dreams?? on: January 13, 2016, 06:06:23
Just don't buy lottery tickets with money you need to buy food or pay bills with.
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a marketplace in these forums which you are allowed to sell Items? on: January 12, 2016, 18:48:52
We have discussed some of the light mch.s here. I don't know if the mods will let anyone sell stuff. I know s.t. has a sec. for selling stuff.
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you go into the future with Astral Projection or Lucid Dreams?? on: January 12, 2016, 18:43:59
I have used a pendulum to get the numbers .a few years ago I got 4 numbers on one ticket for $100 as I remember..  I need to get my pendulum busy for the wed. power ball.
121  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: You can tell where peoples' minds are when... on: December 21, 2015, 20:14:47
There are a number of posts on this forum and other new age/med. phy. forums on astral sex ,yes it's perty hot.
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: You can tell where peoples' minds are when... on: December 19, 2015, 04:14:44
Ok.
123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Inception on: December 10, 2015, 17:10:43
All I can say is that Hollywood and reality are 2 different things. Movies are meant to be scary,people love to be scared.
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Who is Frank Kepple? on: December 10, 2015, 17:06:18
There are some interesting e.v.p. s from Frank on a.p. with text posted on this forum.
125  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Strange mind on: December 02, 2015, 06:19:38
Maybe the baby s dyper needed to be changed. Just my wild thought s.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45