The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 17:21:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45
26  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: anyone tried a future viewing test? on: April 25, 2017, 01:19:27
On the lottery , one idea I have heard was that you are going in to either  a different dim. or a parrell realality , ect.
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How defenceless is the body? on: April 21, 2017, 15:29:52
We all go out of body during deep sleep , but most dont remember . Its just deep sleep . 
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 09, 2017, 14:44:00
On reincarnation , I will quote William Buhlman , you cant learn it all in one trip .   
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 08, 2017, 03:19:51
To quote Di  ck Sutphen " wisdom erases karma "  .  There are methods of letting go of the repressed stuff from past lives .  Guided self hypnosis to get to the past lives then medadation , yoga ,ect to let it go . It works with or with out a family . 
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 08, 2017, 01:33:51
On the flip side you could raze a Charlie Manson /Hitler .  There are other ways to deal with karma . 
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: April 03, 2017, 15:15:41
Time is real hear on the earth plane .  It is my understanding that it does not exzist or is different out side the earth plane .  
P.S. I mis read a post , I will think up a proper responce to free will , then post it . 
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 19, 2017, 15:11:41
W. Bulhman has a number of videos on you tube .  Many of them are interviews where he is talking about  people in there after life .  They will go to parts of the astral plane and join people of the same beliefs ..  I have this image of a group of Archie Bunkers ( yes I did watch the show as a kid )  aruging  with each other . 
One of many
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3AxkbjNwts
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 18, 2017, 00:17:55
On o.b.e. proof , Robert Monroe would visit people he knew while out of body . Then ask them later what they were doing .  There was a British M.P. ( late 1800 or early 1900s ) that was sick in bed but cast his vote in the house of commons while in his astral body .  If  one comes back from the dead with visions of the after life , or other astral realms , that is a n.d.e.  How one intereptes the event will be with in there belief system .  Two people can see some thing in the sky .  One person sees a u.f.o. the other sees Mary , mother of Jesus .  A third person might see some quite different . 
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 17, 2017, 16:12:43
I would think most dead humans would be meeting with loved ones they knew while alive , and they would want to get on with there after life .There would not much room for any racism .I guess there could be a few hard core Archie Bunker types out there .
35  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 14, 2017, 21:43:50
To quite D ick Sutphen we are made up of 4 bodies.  Phy , astral,  energy,  and mental.   
36  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 14, 2017, 19:28:46
I dont think any one could provide 100% proof of reincarnation , a few people do have memories .  Some people do have problems going back to events in a past life .  Some people with eatting dis orders ( fat and skinny )  had past lives as members of the Doner party . They turned to canibalism to stay alive .  There is a guy  that has memories of having been Thomas Andrews , one of the builders of the Titanic . Andrews died with that ship . There is a boy that has memories of a ww2 pilot .  He has knowledge of that era air craft , no small boy would normanl have , and knows the names of  past life family members . He has night mares of being shot down in a dog fight .  
p.a. Robert Monroe wrote of a number of  his past lives .  As I remember he had been a monk and learned a.p. that was one of the reasons it came to him easly .
37  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 14, 2017, 05:31:13
In one of W. Buhlmans books he writes of remembering a past life as a German ww2 tank commander.  So he believes in reincarnation.  Freezing to death in the USSR . 
38  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 14, 2017, 01:24:52
I am thinking W. Bulhman is on face book or twitter . You might ask him yourself.
39  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 14, 2017, 00:15:23
The way I would see this is , if some one is a determined raciest,  then dies . They hang around as a mean ghost unwilling to move on .
40  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How will I know if I am dead? on: February 28, 2017, 14:30:20
That James Randi video is on you tube some where .   He comes off as such a hard core skeptic some find it fun to make fun of him .  Personaly I think he does have occult knowledge , or some one would of took him out long ago . 
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If my vibration is naturally low, does that mean I am evil? on: February 27, 2017, 18:46:18
One could hold a microphone next to their brain hooked to a frequency counter or scope, or use a e.e.g. mch.  
P.s. What's the freq. range.   20 hz evil. 400 hz good ?
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Urge to move and mind floods with thoughts on: February 21, 2017, 20:07:10
Monkey mind or babbler .   Yea it does get in the way .   
43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If my vibration is naturally low, does that mean I am evil? on: February 20, 2017, 20:15:06
I think this goes back to the idea of light being good and dark being evil .  In the old days the night was filled with dangerous things .  Bares, wolves, lions , people that would rob and kill . ect.
44  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How will I know if I am dead? on: February 15, 2017, 00:00:49
There was an interesting video , more making fun of James Randi .  It was him saying that there were no ghosts . He was dead and was a ghost , but did not know it . 
45  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Free Book on: February 12, 2017, 19:05:05
This forum has a free book and so does obe 4 you .  Joe Vitale has a free book , but I keep getting his email .
http://obe4u.com
46  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Free Book on: February 10, 2017, 18:38:24
Hear is a link to that site . 
http://astral-institute.com
47  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How will I know if I am dead? on: February 10, 2017, 05:02:46
In the book the astral world its scenes dwellers and phenomena the author discribes areas of the astral plane where people have recreated the same kind of life they had while alive.  A kind of denial.  One may never know.
48  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: To avid natural astral projectors would you donate your eggs or sperm? on: February 01, 2017, 21:11:55
I am sure there is some rich guy/girl that will set up a lab some where with a Victor Frankenstine to head it .  I would think it would need to be out side a western country . Messing with human  genes is taboo with a lot of people and goverments .  Its too much like what the n.a.t.z. s were doing . 
49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: To avid natural astral projectors would you donate your eggs or sperm? on: January 30, 2017, 23:57:38
Personaly I think its more some thing one might of learned in a past life .  

p.s. If you want kids for the nba/nfl/mlb , or a beauty contest they you can go the gene rute. I dont think a.p. is a skill that is passed geniticly .
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My Theory About False Awakenings on: January 23, 2017, 22:53:02
You are talking about what is known.as lucid dreaming.  Becoming conscious within a dream then taking control.  I think. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45