The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 20:29:04

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: People who've read Astral Dynamics: Did it make you succeed? on: October 05, 2016, 05:54:21
I am not a memember , but they do have there own forum .  Some of the old Pavlina forum members were also astral dynamic members .
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/forum.php
if any one does not know who Robert Bruce is
http://www.astraldynamics.com
77  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became infinite in 15 minutes, and lives to tell about it. on: October 01, 2016, 19:50:49
I guess its that I have scene too many people wreck there lives abusing drugs .  Inc. alc. , to be fair I do drink beer .  I am for the leagalization of all drugs , if one wants to screw them selfs up , thats there choise . 
On nano bots , I am sure there on there way .  Put in side people to fix them up .  i dont know about any thing spiritural tho .   Personaly I will see how they work on others first .   
78  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became infinite in 15 minutes, and lives to tell about it. on: October 01, 2016, 19:09:50
I just dont trust any exp. while using drugs . I tried weed once 25+ years ago . I know how it change your percpt. of reality .
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became infinite in 15 minutes, and lives to tell about it. on: September 30, 2016, 19:20:27
I will watch to whole video.   I don't use drugs myself.  All I was doing was advising any one else to understand the effects of any substance before using it.
80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meet the guy that became infinite in 15 minutes, and lives to tell about it. on: September 30, 2016, 18:40:50
I just got a few minutes in to the video and heard psychedelics.  I advise any one using any kind of drug to know what they are doing.  To be fair I will watch to whole video.
P.s. I am not sure if I can watch this all the way through.  The guy just looks like some one that has used too many drugs.
81  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you are come back as a Ghost on: September 17, 2016, 00:37:20
In agreement with above, you will only stay on the earth plane if you want to. 
82  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Curious About Walk-Ins on: September 06, 2016, 21:05:00
I do believe walks ins do happen , but I dont know how any one could prove it was not some kind of phy. or mental health problem . I guess if some one had info on some one else s life that would be some kind of proof .  Lest say a walk in knew that( the walk in being the soul of Joe Smith )  Joe Smith lived on maple st. in LA , was married to Jane Smith , and was killed in a car wreck on I5 , ect.
83  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Curious About Walk-Ins on: August 23, 2016, 18:02:21
As I understand a walk in is a soul exchange .  One soul leaves a body and a different one takes over . Both souls agree to this .  There are people that make compleet changes in there lives , new job, hub/wife , they move , ect. so I think there are a few rare times where this does happen .  
p.s. s.f. has a walk in sub sec. with the past lives sec.  and as I remember there are you tube videos from walk ins
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/  

on you tube use soul exchange .
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Something Important I'd like to Share on: August 18, 2016, 20:09:45
All the major belief systems say about the same thing , just in different ways .  A higher power (God) , we have a soul , we have an after life .  A code of conduct. Not good or bad , rite or wrong , just what works for a people at that time .  My God is energy and consciouness , an after life in the astral , reincarnation , ect.  , but thats me .
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Please help on: August 16, 2016, 22:03:44
When I think of divination , I think of tarot cards , a pendulem , dowesing rods , ect.  You need phy. hands to use them .  One might do palm reading or use a crystal ball from the astral .
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Bringing back souvenirs from non-physical journeys on: July 29, 2016, 01:54:34
Robert Monroe wrote of getting a business card from a hand that came through some kind of portal. He said he would check out the address on the card,but never wrote about what he found.
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Missunderstood entities on: May 18, 2016, 19:15:15
I think a lot of ghosts that people think of as evil kinda fit with this post I found on another forum .  More confused that any thing else .

http://www.astralvoid.com/astral-projection/missunderstood-entities-t1122.html
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I meet my guides? Please leave feedback after listening to my experience on: May 11, 2016, 20:15:06
A few things I forgot . In your video you said that your o.b.e. was different that many discribe , to quote Dic k Sutphen , ever one discribes something different , and I Robert Bruses site. His ideas are a bit different .

https://www.dicksutphen.org
https://www.astraldynamics.com
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I meet my guides? Please leave feedback after listening to my experience on: May 11, 2016, 08:39:43
You were there,I was not. The being may or not be evil ,it could be fear on your part.
90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Did I meet my guides? Please leave feedback after listening to my experience on: May 11, 2016, 06:26:56
I would say a higher order being of some kind.
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: SLEEP PARALYSIS! WAS MY DAUGHTER EXPERIENCING IT AT THE SAME TIME? on: April 29, 2016, 04:46:44
Sounds like you were both out of body. You might ask her what she remembers.
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Munroe hemi synch cd on: April 18, 2016, 18:21:38
I believe the mp3s on the torrent sites are the older recording. What they have for sale is much newer.
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Munroe hemi synch cd on: April 16, 2016, 20:57:00
Monroe was doing work on more than just a.p. If you can download some of the old mp3s off torrent sites it only cost some time.
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Munroe hemi synch cd on: April 15, 2016, 22:08:36
As Monroe was an electronics guy,I think he took the idea of hetrodine for hemi sync.  You mix 2 freq. to get a third.
95  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Munroe hemi synch cd on: April 15, 2016, 05:47:03
On himi sync , as I understand it works like this . You have head phones , in one ear is a signal at 1000 Hz the other ear is like 1004-1008 Hz. That 4-8 Hz difference does some thing in the brain . Some of the old tapes are on the torrent sites , like
www.kat.cr
p.s. search Robert Monroe , one of a few
https://kat.cr/robert-monroe-tmi-explorer-series-32-tapes-t9695637.html   
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why no one has ever REALLY had an 'In Body Experience'. on: March 28, 2016, 18:49:10
If I understand what you are saying,it goes back to the phrase , I am not a human having a spiritual experience,I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: March 19, 2016, 20:57:11
It is said that the n.s.a. is the only branch of the US gov. that listens.
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help fund OBE research on: March 11, 2016, 21:09:48
I have a forums list on s.f. , its in the links sec. its a members only part of that forum.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Help fund OBE research on: March 08, 2016, 18:52:56
There are a number of other astral projection forums . You might repost this on some of them.
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: March 06, 2016, 19:18:24
Proof of an after life and proof of   higher order beings are 2 different things .  I believe in both .
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45