The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 26, 2021, 10:17:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
126  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / energy work and alcohole on: May 26, 2002, 17:49:44
Dose active music promote the effect of NEW? or dose it have the opposit effect? I have tried to do NEW while listening to energetic music, but it made it harder to concentrate and focus. I usually prefere to listen to some wery quiet and slow music while doing NEW. This might just be a matter of haibt though. After all it is said that NEW can be practised waliking or on the buss too. I guess that it al comes down to concentration- and the ability to shut of external influences.

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sept. 11 is George Bush's fault on: May 26, 2002, 17:43:07
A spanish documentary showed that the US has a training school for dictators located in the US.. This is qute an unsetteling thought. The people trainde in the US aply there deucation in latin america..
I have forgotten the exact fakts- but will try to check them up and update with a new post. After al, if it is  true, and Iīm afraid it is, then the US governmetn actually are outright criminals- but then agin thatīs not news now is it. In my opinion all governments with much power are corrupt- not only the US.
Money breeds corruption..

128  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The Meaning of Sex on: May 26, 2002, 17:30:35
I am practising NEW, and it sounds to me like the NEW system and the different other systems mentioned here ( kundalini, tantra) are variations on he same principle. Is not the NEW system on of the best systems for raising energy? What is the difference between NEW energy and sexual energy?
I gett the feeling that it might be two names for one energy. I know that
Robert Bruce thought it to be advicable not to use NEW on the sexual organs, because the body awareness could get stuck there.
Dose anybody of you who use kundalini/tantra use NEW too? It would be interesting to hear what you consider to be the difference to be between the two systems.

Felix

129  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / energy work and alcohole on: May 26, 2002, 06:27:47
Wery interesting!

I tried to learn to drink coffe once (it can be usefull when one goes
to different places where coffe is the only thing served- and itīs a
social thing to I guess..)
Anyway, I had a cup of coffe, and then to my surprise I feelt
pretty sick the whole day! Not in the stomage, but rather I feelt
other things.. a restlesness, and general feeling of unwellness..

So I will not touch coffe again!

Felix

130  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Tangible Entities? on: May 26, 2002, 06:19:09
Hey Ashfo- that was some fun reading- but where on earth did you find it??
It dosnīt seem like the kind of thing that one stumbled over accidentally..

Felix

131  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The Meaning of Sex on: May 26, 2002, 06:12:41
Steve-
If one neither masturbates nor fantasises how then can the sexual energy be raised? Or did I undrstand your post wrong? Do you mean something like focusing the awareness on the genital are? A bit like NEW but used differently?

Felix

132  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The Meaning of Sex on: May 25, 2002, 12:03:01
Hay Roge- Iīm 24 and in your exact position. I havenīt had a girl friend
for many years. I guess it wouldnīt be wery hard to go out and find a woman for the night... but thatīs really not what Iīm after. I couldnīt be that close to a perfect stranger. What I whant is a woman to love and be loved by, the sex part is really not important for me. Most people seem to think that sex is wery important though... that kind of scares me..
There is this show on tv - big brother- wher a bunch of stranegrs live in a housed montored by cameras al the time..
There always are the persons who are on this show who say things like-
"I havnīt had sex for three weeks now- this is horible!"
That is just wierd.. Are people really that primitive?

133  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sept. 11 is George Bush's fault on: May 24, 2002, 16:47:08
Hi Richard! I heard about the acrylamid thing- the first thing that came to my mind was potatoe chips.. so I whent down to ICA and bought a bag of Estrella souercream and onin... mmmm

134  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / energy work and alcohole on: May 24, 2002, 16:35:25
My question was actually rather intended to be like this- Do I have to stop drinking beer in the eavnings in order to keep up my NEW work?
Not if alcohole has a positive effect...
I do like beer and drink beer sometimes in the eavnings, and always like to do my energy work late in the eavnings before bed. And I have quite a dilema because I like to drink beer, but I like to do NEW too!

135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / necessary solitude/consequences of company on: May 22, 2002, 19:29:16
Hi al!
I am a loner to in a way.. I do like to meet people everyday, and meet my
friends, but I need lots of time alone too! Basically I think itīs a matter of having the riht people around oneselfe. There  are wery few people that I really conect with- most seem to shallow or different.I guess I wouldnīt mind having more people around me if they where of the rirght type..
But I still would need some hours ebvery day in solitude..
I am single, but would like to have a girl by my side, but it is hard to find someone who suites, who is alike.
Frank- It is fully possible to live with a wife ( I wish I did..) and still be more of a loner...  after al in a marriage it is abit different then with having other people around, and if the partner is similar in mind, both can still have there peace... If both respect the others needs.

136  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / The Meaning of Sex on: May 22, 2002, 19:11:22
I have no partner, so I really never get to practise this exquisit art..
I know that personally I donīt think that sex is that important. I think that a relationship is more about having somebody around- and then there are so many thíngs that are not really nsex but wery importantn to the well being of people, like hugs and caresses and gerally bodily closeness. I think that sex without love is quite wasted- even thoug today it seems quie popular. If two peole find each other I think that they can exhange something "magnetic" even without having sex.. I think that the important thing in a couple is not the physicall act of sex but some kind of.. hm.. call it human megnetism that can come across.. and without this any realtionship means nothing.
well, but Iīm ne expert.. but this is what my intuition tells me.
But, to some it up- sex isnīt reallyn that important in my opinion- this dosn+t mean that I consider it to be bad or sinfull in any way, but itīs just not important. nothing wrong with it though.
h
I think more about finding a nice girl to spend my life with then to mate with, but of course these thoughts about sex come somtimes- but thy pass wery quikly again..

137  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reverse Speach "Phenomenon" on: May 22, 2002, 18:55:30
hallo richard!

hoppas alt e gött i k-hamn!

138  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Family who do not understand! on: May 22, 2002, 18:51:15
Hi !

Hey granade.. Jefferson airplain! lol!
Who could have guessed... I thought you hade found some
new cool halucegenci berries growing in the back yard..

The strange thing is this- When I lived at home I had al these ideas about all the cool things I could do when I had my own apt... but now that I have been living on my own for some while.. itīs just not that exiting. The everyday life has broken down on me.. with rents and bad economy (Iīm a student too!)
But yes, of course, it is lovely to have an own apt.. but itīs more a matter of freedom thatn fun. Itīs everyday life for me now- and that romantic idea of al the things one could do with ones own apt.. wel they are gone. Now itīs just a matter of getting the ends together financially.. and cleaning and cooking..
But the freedom  is great of course. I couldnīt stand living with other people again like it was when I live with my parents. Not that my parents wher bad, they where wery good and liberal- but anyway..

139  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Family who do not understand! on: May 22, 2002, 18:26:27
Hi Fenris!
I fully agree with Inguma- you should try to cloth your ideas in the clothing that appeals to your parents, and then be abit quiet about the things thatmigh seem "to far out". I have my own apt, and I am wery glad for that! I can meditate, read or performe a LBRP whenever I whant.. I guess you just have to keep it a bit hid unitl you can afford your own place.. and perhaps read and meditate in some park or other public area. Good luck mate!

140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sept. 11 is George Bush's fault on: May 22, 2002, 18:15:10
I donīt know if I should write this- because I have not really read all posts onthe topic- but from a fast overlook it seems that most americans on the forum seem to be more pro the american side and most none americans seem to whant to put the blame a bit on the anmericans.. can this be a coincidence? but as I said- I havnīt had time to read the posts really yet...

Personally I understand that US foregin poletics raises anger... but then agina ALL powerfull poleticians seem to be a-holes, no matter where they come from. And at least america defends the democratic ideas.. even thoug its foregin poleyics seem to be more about mony then anything else..

141  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Involuntary movements on: May 21, 2002, 19:20:21
When I try to rais energy up my legs I get wery strong spasms in my leg muscles. I hardly manage to pull the energy much further up then the knees.
But I am pretty new to doing NEW, and I guess it will get better with practice!
But it is quite interesting to se what strong somatic reactions you get from NEW.

142  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Tangible Entities? on: May 20, 2002, 18:59:51
I base what I have said about Sai Baba on an danish dokumentary..
Danish tv has the habbit of showing wery interesting documentarys about "spiritula" stuff. once they follow some sick people to a christian preacher who was travelling through denmark, and had services, and claimed that he could exorcises diseases with the help of jesus...
And they followed i think two people who whent to the meating, and in american fashion got there deamons exorsised under quite spectaulary forms. The interesting thing is that they actually got HEALTHY and the cemarat team followed them to the doctor three months later and the doctor said that it was a coincidence but that they had self heald-and that sometimes happen...

What I am trying to say is this- the way the danish media handles these things is usually WERY open and objektive. Thay intervued Bada followers from denmark in this documentary.

There is a wery interesting movie about the german Mezmer - the guy who used hypnotism and workd with human magnetism. In the movie he fakes some manifestations to cure peoples diseases. He dose fake manifestations in order that people shall belive in him, and thus cure themselfe with mental power. So even if some of Sai Babas materialisations are fake- this dose not have to mean that all are it, or that he is a fake. He  might have wery good reasons for doing them- one reason would be to strenghten peoples belife without using to much of his ectoplasma. Why go to mor trouble than nessecary?

And the sex accusations?... he might have good reasons to do that to..
After all, all I have heard is that he has smeard some oil on the  genitals of the desiples.. and he didnīr force anybody- they all let him do it.. if someone would disagre he would not force them to do it..

Things are not always blck or white..
The things we consider to be moral or right might be quite different from
another point of wiev! after al, why shouldnīt an avatar do the things
Sai Baba is acused for? Itīs all just cultural...

143  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Insanity on: May 15, 2002, 04:19:31
[quote
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
[/quote]

Hi Granade ! Could you pleas explain this?!
I am wery curious.. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Felix

144  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Insanity on: May 10, 2002, 04:43:53
I belive that life is pretty subjective. I donīt think that there are many truths on any plain, either the physical or the metaphysical. People even in the physical world live in wery different realitys, and I think that the part of life that takes place in the mind is much bigger and more important then usually acepted.
Itīs probably possible to bend to restrictions and rules of life pretty much, but since we all only see life from our own subjective point of wiev, we donīt even notice it.

145  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Buddhism on: May 10, 2002, 04:25:15
What about the first principal about suffering?
All is suffering... that is quite a negaitve wiev on life..
I donīt consider all to be suffering. Thatīs my main objective
against buddhism.

146  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Insanity on: May 09, 2002, 19:31:14
Hi Tom!
Your post really made me laugh! I guess itīs wery liberating to hear that
I am not the only person on the forum on the brink of insanity..lol Smiley
I guess people must have looked pretty funny when asked if they are real!!!

I had the pleasure of knowing a guy who was somewhere over the brink of insanity.. it was wery interesting. He was still half functinal, and wasnīt labled as mad or anything. but when you spoke to him your realised that he was way out there.. the problem with him was that he was pretty negative and hate filled.. but still it was interesting.

I guess anybody treading the path of enlightenment is sure to balance on the brink of insanity.. after al, with the norms of ordenary society most things discussed here on the forum would be labled as fantasy or halucination..
If you would go to a psychyatrist or medical doctor and tell him about astral travell or talknig with spirits or seeing auras or doing new, he would probably subscribe som storng pills or a holiday Smiley

So I guess that this path of ours is a path that has to be tread with some caution, because I think that there is a risk of actually going mad- especially in a society like the modern one, that regards spiritual things as imagination or halucination.

Alot of the things in the reality beyond our usuall physicall one are so mind blowing, so strange that it is quite a strain to the mind, especially when on has to investigate them without any suport from people around.
I think that forums like this on the internet are wery good, they give people a chance to meat others with equal experiences, that will not judge them as being mad.

I actually read a book on religious psychology.. there was a description of a person donig what obviously was an oobe. Iit was described as an halucination, and they gave a fancy psychologiocal description that explianed the fenomenon. And this was a university book, one that i had to read.. and I even had to learn the theory that "explains" this kind of fenomenon.. lol! I feelt like the black wolf in sheeps clothing when we had an discussion about the theory in the class.. becuase I donīt give much for that psychological theory.. I do belive in the astral dimesion!- but, hey, try to talk with the teacher about that!!!

Bless ya al!

Felix

147  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Bald? on: May 07, 2002, 10:41:49
quote:
Originally posted by cainam_nazier:

People also only lived until they were 30.  If they were lucky.

Actaully. Iīm not so certain about this.. the people who reached adult age ususlly lived pretty long . It is the larg number of child deaths that gets the statistics down.. and today we have wery few child deaths, thus the avarage age of people seems higer. Yes, there have been times when people usually died at thirty- but there have also been times when people lived long and healthy lifes...

by, the way- there are many tribes today that live like people lived thousand of years ago.. and they live long healthy lives. Look at the aborigines in australia or the natives of the amazonas...

Just some food for the thought!

148  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Screen Names on: May 06, 2002, 16:53:31
Tenerife?? Did I hear someone mentioning Tenerife??
..ahh... the sun... the beach..
Eh, hombre por que no vamos ahora? Yo quiero I tú tambien me pareces!

Hasta lueg hombre!

Don Felix de la Lund (de la mancha?)

149  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Bald? on: May 06, 2002, 16:47:02
Fallen angel-
I used to have the same hair cut some years ago too!
First I just had loong hair, but then I got tired of it and, thought
that cutting of half of it would be a good idea! ..... but then
I got tired of it.. and it looked wird when I tried to let it grow out
again in the sides.. so I just cut it al of after a while!

150  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Bald? on: May 06, 2002, 16:43:22
Hi!

I have heard that deodorant isnīt really that healty for the body either!
But I guess itīs kind of hard not to use it..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11