The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 18, 2019, 16:34:04

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: I can induce vibrations almost immediately, I think? on: March 06, 2013, 16:08:28
Thanks for the info mate.

I tried last night, and after about 20 minutes I felt close to SP. I was feeling lots of internal jolting. At this point I imagined I was ascending a stone stairway in the middle of space, and this really got the jolts going hard.

Unfortunately I had to cancel because my throat was bone dry and was actually starting to hurt. I have a cold right now and it's not helping with the attempts :/
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: I can induce vibrations almost immediately, I think? on: March 05, 2013, 22:46:54
Thanks for the information!

So, before a projection, do the vibrations usually start out patchy, and then become constant after a few minutes? That's just how people usually describe them, but for me, they start out as internal jolts here and there.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / I can induce vibrations almost immediately, I think? on: March 05, 2013, 22:37:30
I tried out a new technique the other night and after about 30 seconds, I started feeling internal jolts and swaying. After about 10 minutes, my body was all tingly. I kept focusing on my technique (listening to ringing in ears) and proceeded to have more internal shakes and jolts. It felt really cool.

That night, an hour later, I woke up with the most extreme vibrations I have been felt. I felt like someone was shaking my body violently from side to side. The movement felt so physical, yet I was lying there as still as a log. I tried to roll out at this point but I was so surprised by the feeling that it ruined the attempt.

These are vibrations right? The problem is, I get patches of them, with a second or two break in between. I can't seem to keep them constant, as most people describe vibrations.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / What are the waves of intense chills that I feel before AP? on: January 11, 2013, 20:28:23
What are the waves of intense chills that I feel before AP?

I am able to induce these waves, usually by visualising myself flying, falling, or moving very fast over a landscape. If I keep visualising steadily, the waves intensify and envelope my entire body, making me feel lighter. For example, I'll image flying down a mountain face and feel them, them imagine flying down a valley and the "chills" will be stronger each successive time I do this. It is usually very hard for me to keep visualising and concentrating for long enough to see what happens. If I stop visualising for even a second, I will "lose" this built up energy in my body.

It feels like they come down from the top of my head and down my spine. huh

P.S. I haven't successfully left my body yet, but I feel these "chills" when I am attempting a projection.
5  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Does meditating and practicing AP increase energy in your body? on: December 17, 2012, 19:40:43
As per the title...

If I have been meditating a lot and practicing astral projection (I have yet to get out), does this raise the energy level in your body? Is regular meditation the key to increase astral projection skills?

The reason I ask, is after I have been trying for several nights to leave my body, I build up a static charge on my body. Whenever I touch my car door, or metal machinery at work, I get a hell of a shock. I also shock other people shocked including my cats! As I say, this only happens after a few days of intense practice every night.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Can't get past point of feeling like body is morphing on: October 27, 2012, 02:16:19
Ths is all perfectly normal. Just stay the course! Observe these "signposts" with an air of curiosity. This is a really good thread here. Check it out. It will answer a lot of your questions.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_steps_to_success_in_your_first_projections-t33998.0.html
 Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley

Looks of good info, thanks Smiley I'm going to try the visualisation and day dreaming thing tonight.

I noticed that during my projection attempt earlier, I slipped into a dream for a second (I was still a little bit conscious) and I felt the true vibrations kick in. I realised what I had done, and after reading the thread you linked me, it sounds like this is what I need to practice.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Can't get past point of feeling like body is morphing on: October 27, 2012, 00:26:15
I can usually get to the point where I feel weightless and get full body tingles, but that's as far as I go. I also feel like my body morphs or stretches. When I'm at this point and I imagine myself falling of flying really fast the tingles and weightlessness sensations intensify, but I can't HOLD ON to that feeling. It's like it only happens while I'm intently thinking about being in space or flying really fast over landscapes. I think my breathing distracts me from holding on to this for long enough that I release.

I also feel like my eyes are trying to open when I get to this point. Is this normal? Either that or my astral vision is tuning in and I am starting to see through my eyelids.

I just got done with an attempt, and I've feeling quite nauseas shocked
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Where to from here? on: March 21, 2012, 17:17:42
Hi all,

I am a new member, and I posted in the introductions forum last night, so bear with me. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_members_introductions/new_member_here-t36713.0.html

I usually practice astral projection at night, before bed, with the help of an isochronic tone from The Unexplainable Store. At the moment, I am at a stopping point. After about 10 minutes, I have lost the general feeling of my physical body and touch, and I start to feel waves of what feel like "shivers" coursing through my body. I also feel like my body is moving to-and-fro internally, when the bed is actually not moving at all. It feels sometimes like I'm rolling on the waves of the ocean. This feeling can also be described as a shaking, like I'm sliding around kind of. It also feels a bit like someone is jumping on the bed. Sorry, just trying to be as descriptive as possible here. It doesn't feel physical though... I've experienced this enough times to know it's to do with my ethereal self trying to separate, or at least this is what I think.

What exactly is happening, and what can I do to get to the next step?

Thanks smiley
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / New member here :) on: March 21, 2012, 04:58:50
Hi everyone,

Let me get right into it and say that I have been interested in being able to willfully leave my body for some years now. You may find it strange for a 24 year old guy to be so into this stuff, but it really interests me.

I have been trying different methods off and on over the years, and at one point was actually leaving my body I believe, but I got too excited and ruined the whole experience. On a separate occasion, I awoke paralyzed, and saw to my amazement, a female being tugging at my wrist, which was sticking out of the sheets, I guess trying to pull me out. I could feel her energy grasping my skin.

At this point, I have really been getting into this again, and I'm determined to achieve conscious OBE, hopefully with the help of the members on this forum. I purchased an isochronic tone from The Unexplainable Store, and have used it a few times with promising results. I will make another thread about this, maybe tomorrow.

Time for sleep after my wife accidentally interrupted my projection attempt, lol.
Pages: [1]