The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2020, 00:48:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Heart Beat Method on: June 15, 2011, 09:34:04
I have found a great new way of achievable OBE is to relax and than feel with your awareness ones heart beat and the feel of it through the entire body. Eventually you will feel the heart beat thru out the entire body which many times brings on the vibrations. This method has worked wonders for me although it can be uncomfortable in the chest but if that obstacle can be worked past than you will be on your way to a successful OBE.     

OMFG. I do this all the time without thinking about it. XD I have palpitations so it's pretty easy for me to focus on...
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hi (Newbie with comments, questions, and generality) XD Phasing on: June 15, 2011, 06:51:24
Hi Dustin, welcome.
You are doing everything right. So when you feel separation is near you don’t have to get excited,
 just relax and you will be ‘out’.
The heaviness and sinking down is good.
 If you are left with sleep paralysis, you need to just relax and the process will start again.
Stop thinking about the physical body, just keep ‘noticing’ any images.

Cheers and Good Luck, djed  smiley

Thank you so much, I feel my attempts tonight will be successful. Smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hi (Newbie with comments, questions, and generality) XD Phasing on: June 07, 2011, 01:35:37
Thanks so much all for your help. I apologize for the delayed response.  cry
I have been close to success I believe except I have A REALLY BIG PROBLEM!
Please help me. Sad I will be laying down in my bed, and my body will enter sleep paralysis, and I will either feel sinking/ and/or like I am floating, and I start to get excited because I feel like I am starting to separate from my body. Or phase. Anyways, the point is that I feel like I "lose it" when I near my projection...all the sensations seem to just stop, and I am in this state of sleep paralysis...the imagery is great. I just don't know what I feel I'm doing wrong. : (
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: PUL - Pure Unconditional Love (retrievals) on: May 15, 2011, 05:57:43
The topic of Pure Unconditional Love (PUL) can be found on different places
in books or on the net, for example this description on Adrian P Cooper's site:
http://www.ourultimatereality.com/pure-unconditional-love.html

But I want to address the subject on PUL out of a perspective of retrievals.
In my impression the concept of PUL is used by TMI in retrievals, during their
Lifeline program and perhaps also in some other programs like Heartline
and Exploration 27.

How is PUL used in retrievals of discarnates?

1. Before starting your retrieval you gather some PUL. I do this for about one minute,
but apparently the recommendation is to gather PUL for about 3 minutes, while still
in C-1. Here is how you gather PUL:

You think of someone you love. When the feeling fades, you think of
the next person you love. If you have few persons you feel love to,
you shall think of some kind of surrounding where you feel at peace
and feel fine. You could think of a forest walk, the beach or somewhere
else where you are filled with good emotions.

2. You use PUL in two different ways:

2A. Whenever you encounter scary entities. Send them PUL and watch
them transform as they become non-scary.

Whenever you feel a dull a scary emotion. Cover the whole area with PUL,
until it brightens up.

2B. When someone doesn't want to exit their emotional loop which keeps
hem stuck, for example in F 23. Or when you can't convince someone to
follow you to exit the afterlife area where they are stuck.

PUL may not always work, and in that case the best to do is to call for
help from guides and helpers, so they are able to move in and try solve
the situation.

Like in Harry Potter! XD Making a potronus Cheesy haha
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Hi (Newbie with comments, questions, and generality) XD Phasing on: May 15, 2011, 05:53:53
Hi! My name is Dustin and I've read a ton of information of Frank's and Xanth's and would just like to introduce myself to be an inquiring learner of Astral Projection.  grin I've been practicing for the last couple of weeks using various resources I've manage to find online, using various exit techniques, ect. You know the whole ideal. And I've come across phasing for the first time yesterday and I managed to attempt it before falling asleep and it was pretty intense. I was REALLY tired because it was like 3-4AM last night and I immediately went into sleep paralysis as I was laying down and "Noticing" (As Frank& Xanth) describe the technique. Uhm. I think I had partial success to say the least. ^^ As I was laying down I noticed the patterns in my eyes, and my body felt extremely heavy (which I have accommodated to as being a normal part of falling asleep), and I had this INTENSE PRESSURE on the top of my head. And it felt like someone was pushing me down, like it was so intense. And I sort of freaked out momentarily and checked my surroundings just to be sure it wasn't physical but astral and sure enough the sensation stopped when I moved. So I got into my trance with the "3D Blackness" again and I felt the same intense pressure on the top of my head. I don't know how exactly to explain it, except perhaps a shift in consciousness. After that, my whole body felt gripped by some unknown force and it felt like I sunk beneath by bed? Yeah. It felt like I had melted into a tub of butter. Lol. I went with it because as far as I'm concerned it was the most progress I've made in a while. Like, my heart rate increased and I had those scenes in my head as Xanth and Frank had described. So with that being said, I have a few questions regarding phasing.

1. When you actually phase are you in the "Astral World" meaning can you travel, meet your spirit guide, visit loved ones, ect
Or is it just a WILD?

2. In contrast to a classic OOBE or OOBE technique is phasing essentially a different process but leads to the same destination (The Astral plane)?

3. To certify as an actual vibration do you actually have to have some intense force overcome you or can it be mild tingling as I have experienced like low voltage electricity running through me?

Well, I hope to get to know all of you sentimentally, and I look forward to hearing from this forum!
Btw, this forum has awesome oodles on information for beginners to come to and learn. Smiley ~ Thanks smiley
Pages: [1]