The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 29, 2014, 05:32:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / question about the 7/11 breathing technique on: July 22, 2008, 03:21:46
do you inhale for 7 second, and exhale for 11 seconds, or just to the count of that in your mind?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / did I get told by my body to open my 3rd eye? on: March 03, 2008, 13:42:08
I was meditating the other day, and the vibrations came, it felt like I was "putting" my energy into a specific part in my body. My head was moving side to side by itself after a while and stopped.

Then my left hand/arm rose itself up to my forehead and started banging on it, from sorta hard banging to light. My hand also circled around the area. This is my 3rd eye area definitely, as I get vibrations there all the time.

What do you think?

EDIT:I have been researching this online, and "seeing" colours has been mentioned. I see blue while meditating sometimes.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / what do you think of drugs taken to project you into states like dreamtime? on: December 09, 2007, 21:16:30
I have been looking up legal highs online, such as black saliva, and illegal ones such as LSD. These claims to help you reach dreamtime, other shaministic states, and help you have mystical experiences and religious ones.

Do you think they really work?
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / can I get into a deep trance by this? on: June 01, 2007, 20:33:09
just lying back on my bed with some headphones, and breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth, while listening to some tranquil music?
5  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying on: June 01, 2007, 20:01:29
http://www.amazon.com/Tibetan-Book-Living-Dying-International/dp/0062508342

Anyone else reading this? I am currently 24 pages in and it is ingenious so far, could be one of my best reads of all time, if not the best!
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / what disease do I suffer from? on: April 26, 2007, 13:59:19
Hi, I think that when I see people on TV that they can see me, and communicate with me. Same with posters, people talking through my speakers, etc. I have had these beliefs since puberty.

Also, if I see a license plate of a car, and if it ends in a number like 4, or, 6, 8 things will happen a certain way, and that if they end like 3, or 5,7, things will happen a different way. I literally believe this. Or if the seconds hands on a clock ends on the right side of the clock this will happen that way, if it lands on the left hand side of the clock, another way.  Events like these go on etc.

I never believe that I am alone, and I never talk to people if I see them, only recently do I talk to people. Anyway, I am taking risperdal (2MG) and these experiences are lessening. I am being put up to 3MG now. I took 6MG the other day and for once for years I felt by myself, like I had control of my own thoughts, and destiny.

What do you think I suffer from? I told my psychiatrist these things (he put me on the risperdal) but does not think schizophrenia.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does Prozac do to you? on: January 29, 2007, 21:12:34
I was just talking to my Dad and he said that I don't looked doped up anymore!  shocked
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / What does Boxed Nirvana II do to you? on: January 29, 2007, 02:17:49
Does it help you OBE, Astral Travel?
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does Prozac do to you? on: January 28, 2007, 13:39:19
Just a question: How long should it take for my libido to get back to full function? I am 20 years of age so I should have a fairly active one.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What does Prozac do to you? on: January 26, 2007, 14:06:39
That's it, i'm completely going off the prozac. I NEVER felt suicidal before I took the prozac. I never stuck a scalpel an inch into my wrist before taking the prozac. I never went over to shannon airport attempting to get a plane over to USA to blow my head off with a gun before taking the prozac. (I actually got a bus over to the airport, but there were no flights available for more than 12 hours)

The prozac makes me WORSE, plus it has loads of negative side effects on the side, ie libido gone, etc. I am like a shagging zombie, and I don't want to be like this anymore. Loads of people say that prozac eff's you up, and it's about time that I stopped taking it for my own good, and starting seeing a therapist to sort out what is wrong with me. To HEAL it, not just NUMB it and make you feel worse than before you started taking them.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What do idealists says about getting drunk? on: January 20, 2007, 22:35:33
You know, it pure changes your mind, slow reactions, different everything, how do they respond to this?
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What does Prozac do to you? on: January 13, 2007, 02:36:47
I hear people say negative stuff about it. I am on 60MG a day ATM, but I want to know what the side effects are.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: My "stay awake" topic on: October 20, 2006, 03:24:49
Alright, I fell asleep early, but I am determined to stay awake for 3 days now.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / My "stay awake" topic on: October 16, 2006, 00:41:04
Hi everyone. I will attempt to stay awake from now (12.30am local time) until Friday night.

I think sleep deprivation can play a big part in projecting, and in reaching the hypnogogic state. Makes it easier I should say. I have been awake for 12 hours now and am really tired, hope this passes by soon. I'll be on my Xbox 360 until it does, hehe.

96 hours of staying awake straight, my previous was 36 hours, please wish me luck people. I will report back here every night on my condition and if I experienced anything astral or OBE.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Working with phasing, new. on: October 16, 2006, 00:00:05
Hope you get good some results.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: sleep deprivation and astral experiences? on: October 15, 2006, 23:01:56
Hope that doesn't happen to me  grin

Also because i'll be so tired when i'm meditating i'll be able to achieve a trance much better, while playing Boxed Nirvana II. My mind should be able to go way deep when I am mentally tired.

Also, when I eventually go to bed, hypnogogic imagery will come easier, and i'll know it when I see it.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: sleep deprivation and astral experiences? on: October 15, 2006, 21:39:23
Okay, I have been awake for 9 hours now. I am going to stay awake until tuesday night to see if I get some results.

I have some prescribed sleeping pills too, so i'll take a couple of them when I am really exhausted to see if they can help.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / sleep deprivation and astral experiences? on: October 15, 2006, 21:14:58
I often read how the native americans would stay awake for like 3 days straight, and that they would travel to other realities.

Do you think there is more chance of astral projecting when it is combined sleep deprivation?
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does anyone else ever feel suicidal? on: September 29, 2006, 10:43:19
Hi Donal,

Have you got any form of appointments set up to speak with a doc reguarding your thoughts and medication?

Yes, I have an appointment on Wednesday.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does anyone else ever feel suicidal? on: September 28, 2006, 21:19:48
Since I gave up the prozac the suicidal thoughts are starting to come back recently. I think I should go back on them again when I get my next dose of medication.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does anyone else ever feel suicidal? on: September 09, 2006, 21:45:36
I am out fully now, and will be moving back home tomorrow, so glad to be out.

I have experienced some side effects, loss of libido, etc. I am going off the prozac from now on but will take the other medication, zispin etc.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does anyone else ever feel suicidal? on: August 16, 2006, 12:57:32
Well I was in a real bad place called Carrigmore for 10 days since I was put away on the 3rd of June, it was no holds barred and I never want to see that place again.

I am a few days away from discharge now, so i'm glad with that. They put me on other medications aswell apart from prozac, largacthol, etc. I don't feel like I want to kill myself anymore now, and I hope it stays that way. They will be keeping me on the medication for the next 6 months once i'm out, steadily decreasing it.

My own cousin Mark is anti-drug too, but he admitted that they do work in emergencies, such as feelings of suicide, etc.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does anyone else ever feel suicidal? on: August 06, 2006, 10:36:40
I was in a psychotheraptic ward for the past 2 months and feel a lot better now, but I still get the thoughts. I hope I will lead a good life.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can someone please explain this to me. on: May 27, 2006, 00:30:43
But like I get touched too, it is not just sight.

and can this be used as a portal into a lucid dream?
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can someone please explain this to me. on: May 27, 2006, 00:09:37
Are these the sleeping pills?

yes

How would I know that I have REM in a waking state?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7