The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2014, 20:54:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
26  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can someone please explain this to me. on: May 26, 2006, 23:57:04
When I am on the pills stuff like toys, clothes, etc, inaminate objects move by themselves.

And just there I felt like my BED was raised off the floor and a person sat down beside me. You can't see them directly, cos they'll disappear if you look at them full on. They are people though. my bed was moving for a bit, me just lying down, stimulations of being on top of a moving bed. If I look at the my PC screen and Alicia Keys desktop is on it, She wouild start moving a bit Cheesy

Anyone know what this is?
27  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Does anyone else ever feel suicidal? on: May 26, 2006, 22:04:46
I'm listening to "Budsmokers Only" by Krayzie Bone ATM. It is an album about smoking weed, and this really emulates what I go into when I do what I describe above. It might be good for me if I go into the weed, just have to get used to smoking, hehe.

See I was pure depressed in the above post, now that i'm relaxing back, looking forward to the sleeping tablet tonight, I feel away better, hehe.

The way we go, fly up in the sky so high. And you don't have to come down, stay in the clouds all night- Krayzie Bone.

EDIT for Runalola post, what is Rehab?
28  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Does anyone else ever feel suicidal? on: May 26, 2006, 21:52:25
Hi, I sometimes think about taking away my life. I'm 19 now, ain't got any girlfriend, or a job. Whenever I do a course I always drop out after a couple of weeks, i've got zero motivation to keep it going. I'll more than likely be getting nowhere.

Feeling so down, even though I am on 40MG of Prozac a day. They have took me up to a entirely different level of thinking, but I still feel down. I am thinking of putting myself into a mental asylum for a couple of months, have all the characteristics, tried to kill myself when I was 17, wasted my late teens staying in my home 24/7 when I could have been chasing girls. But then I don't want to be in there for very long.

I just want to take some drugs, they make me feel real good, not a single care in the world I have, I even feel refreshed the next day. Whenever I take a sleeping pill and stay awake (when I am tired) it feels like a 1000lb boulder is lifted of my back, I feel like I can do anything when I am in this state. My minds gets way calmer, my body lets go of itself. Do you think tranquilisers in mental asylums are the same as drugs/can have this effect? I am alone 24/7 now that i'm living by myself and the drug takes all that away. The pill takes out my true self, I am always biting my nails, fierce nervous when girls look my way. My Tai Chi teacher said my body is always tensed up, I am very shy, this is not want I want to be. The pill brings euphoria to me, it takes me away from my reality. Shamanist tribes from the past took NATURAL mind-enchancing drugs to take them to the astral plane, why can't we do the same? Damn goverment and their laws, taking away what nature provides naturally for us. My mind is just a 1,000 times lighter whenever I take it, and I want to really get into this type of stuff. Even though I am not addicted, the way it turns my mind around, I feel like I can face any sitution in everyday life.

A tranquiliser I assume is the same as the effect I get when high, so I may book myself into a mental asylum alright, even for only this. But then I don't want my youth to pass me by, I want to be something in a couple of years time.
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / good techniques to get rid of shyness? on: May 26, 2006, 14:02:14
Does anyone have MSN so we can discuss this subject through it?
30  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Final Death? on: May 26, 2006, 14:01:13
If the source is all consciousness, then wouldn't you returning to the source imply that you have just achieved the highest state of consciousness, and thus not cease to exist, you'd just be consciousness itself?

Also, the idea of "living forever", this slogan is attached to time-space terms, in the afterlife there is so such thing as pain and stress, these are all human biological feelings.
31  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / good techniques to get rid of shyness? on: May 24, 2006, 23:49:33
What happens is I don't get a negative though, I don't fear rejection, it is just shyness by itself! An intense feeling inside that makes me stay away from the girl. It would be great if I could find out the source of this. My shyness is so bad when I had to ring a person I almost rang the number a number of times, putting down the phone at the last number, then eventually getting to courage to ring. I can't stare at a girl for more than 1 second straight.

I need to meet new people alright. Here is my story (for Kazbadan):

I am not sure why I am shy, maybe cos of lack of experience with girls? I still haven't had my first kiss yet. I lost my mother to breast cancer when I was 3 and my Dad said I wasn't able to speak for months on end, and up to a year later I was asking where my mom was.

Anyway not speaking out obviously affected communications, and thus my development. I can remember being in Nursery (pre-school, around age 4) and I was always by myself. The other children used to play, but I was always by myself. I wasn't weird like. I can remember when I was 5 aswell and 2 boys that I played with, one of them whispered into the others ear saying for them to run away from me, and they did. That hurt a bit. When I wanted to play soccer (Futebol) the boys used to say no, we are playing 1V1, then another boy would come along and they'd play 1V1 and a goalie, and they'd say it's goalie and 1V1 now to me, they would never let me play.

Anyway for my education I was a bit overweight growing up, and this skinny dude used to always mock me, and I got in fights inside school aswell, even though I wasn't a trouble maker. The same happened in secondary school (junior high for americans), I used to get called names and people used to pick on me. I had some friends though, nice people, ones who wouldn't not pick on me. I was sociable to people I knew, I wasn't some loner in the corner, I was a happy child.

I dropped out of school in 5th year (1st year of high school for americans) after getting bullied, and continously harassed. I was offered multiple times a chance to fight fellas. The bullying hurt alright, I even carried a knife into school once cos I got affected so much. I didn't intend to use it, just for safety, but the school confiscated it and sent me home. When I left school I did nothing for 3 years straight. I'd be in home for weeks straight at the time, same 4 walls 24/7, only leaving to use the toilet and eat my dinner. Playing video games all the time. I went up to 18 and a half stone (13 and a half ATM) and was completely depressed. I moved out of home last year and am on the prozac and they revolutioned my way of thinking, it was like I was blind before, and I didn't notice it. I am starting to live my life again. From 15-18 was completely wasted. Maybe this story offers suggestions for why I am so shy?

I hope this post offers some info Smiley
32  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / good techniques to get rid of shyness? on: May 24, 2006, 22:02:40
No progress as of yet, definitely gonna try out the techniques in this thread though.

Also, my cousin gave me a technique, think it is good?:

1st off, lay your hands down by your side, eyes closed or open. When you are shy. feel the feeling in your brain, then move it down your neck, then your arms ,then down to your hands. Make a ball between your 2 hands and put all the shyness in this. Now put the ball in one hand and throw it far away as you can, away into the sky out to space, like Zeus throwing a star.

It will take 20 or 30 times to work first, but eventually you will be able to work it in seconds. He said it has helped really. I am 19, he is 29 and said it helps him talking to ladies, he feels less shy definitely.
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / good techniques to get rid of shyness? on: May 23, 2006, 15:58:31
Yes it IS a problem.
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / good techniques to get rid of shyness? on: May 23, 2006, 13:56:02
4 people I have met in the past week have said I am very shy.
35  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / good techniques to get rid of shyness? on: May 22, 2006, 20:13:10
Guys i'm serious, I can get really anxious when talking to gals, even over the phone.

Are there any exercises that can calm this down/get rid of it?
36  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / binaural beats and creativity? on: May 21, 2006, 17:30:10
Hi, does the altered states that binaural beats (ie Boxed Nirvana II) help you into help your creative side a lot more?

Because I am songwriting and want to make sure I can be as original as possible, make better rhymes and express what I feel inside more. People say that you "have the talent or don't have it", but I am not so sure about that.

Do you think binaural beats help? (This also count for meditation on it's own aswell)
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / I can move things in my room on: May 16, 2006, 20:43:21
Stilnoct tablets.

I may be able to do it when meditating, but if I open my eyes I am back to waking awareness!
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / a question for MisterJingo! on: May 15, 2006, 22:50:49
Hi MisterJingo, you seem like the forum skeptic on here  cheesy  so i'd thought i'd ask a question:

People argue that evidence suggests suggests the brain is only associated with consciousness, and that scientists have not proved that the brain creates consciousnes. What is your point of view on this matter?
39  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / I can move things in my room on: May 15, 2006, 20:08:29
Actually physically. I was really tired and took some sleeping pills, but couldn't sleep still.

I felt I was "high" after a while, an altered state of consciousness. But normally if your eyes are open the altered state stops immediately, but not this time. I concentrated on a pen and was able to move it while in this state. My phone was next to it and it hit it and caused a noise, adding more validity.   It is real though, I am still properly conscious, not out of my mind, just in a slighty more relaxed state.

Light stuff like clothes are easier to move, I have not tried with heavier stuff yet. I think I am realising that this world is an illusion.  shocked
40  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / good techniques to get rid of shyness? on: May 13, 2006, 14:19:28
Hi. I sometimes get very shy when thinking about approaching a girl in a night club. I am fine when talking (most of the time) but it is the approaching and striking a good conversation which is the hardest.

What techniques would you recommend for decreasing shyness? Think I should get to a deep state (like focus 10) and create a positive suggestions mp3?
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / I can move things in my room on: May 12, 2006, 00:09:55
Sometimes when I am in an altered state I can concentrate on a object, like a top and I can make it move by itself!

Gonna keep trying this
42  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can a british person help me please on: May 10, 2006, 00:59:05
I was born in the republic of Ireland. Would I be able to live in London if I get a job over there? (without a british passport)
43  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Can a british person help me please on: May 09, 2006, 22:23:33
Hi. I hold an irish passport but am thinking of getting a british one aswell. My Mother was born in London and held a full british passport. Only thing is she died in 1990.

Would I be entitled to a full british passport cos my Mother had one?
44  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Difference between drugs and meditating? on: May 08, 2006, 00:22:06
We all know that they can produce a high. though the drug high can get active (ie moving about) but with meditation your making your body to go to sleep and calming your mind. If you move about during medittation you won't project, while you can do that with illeggal drugs, Cannabis, reefer, ectasy and the like.

What do you think is the difference between the two. And People say that drugs produce hallucinations, but are they real or not?
45  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Is focus 10 a good zone for postive suggestions? on: May 07, 2006, 16:32:37
What do you think would be good specific suggestions?
46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Is focus 10 a good zone for postive suggestions? on: May 05, 2006, 23:36:22
Thanks for the post.

My suggestions are "I hate junk, junk is junk, I love eating food that makes me feel good, I do not need junk to feel adequate, I love eating food that makes me feel good. I hate junk, junk is junk."

Along these lines.
47  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / I-Religion, Do we really need religion on: May 05, 2006, 22:29:44
Just because areas become active in the brain when one thinks of them, it does not mean that the brain creates them, just as space-time, which we see as "out there", isn't really "out there". The mind is not the same as the brain, don't listen to the conclusions of materialistic scientists.

But I think people do need religion.
48  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Is focus 10 a good zone for postive suggestions? on: May 05, 2006, 22:19:28
Hi. I am using positive suggestions recorded by myself for my eating habits. I  relax for 20 minutes, concentrating solely on my breathing a good bit with soothing music on my headphones, and I get to focus 10.

Then that is when the suggestions start. Do you think this is a good zone for these suggestions to reach deep into my mind, to make me change my deeply embedded negative eating habits? Also how long do you think it will take for the suggestions to replace my old habits fully?
49  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / A question for Beth. on: May 02, 2006, 17:30:41
The church has had a major influence on matters for almost 2,000 years now. However 500 years ago if people spoke out they would be killed, but nowadays people can do it freely. Though the church still those have high connection in academia, goverment, etc.

How much do you think the church has lost influence since it's peak of influence, and how long do you reckon Christianity will be around for?
50  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Spirit-Quest - Free E-Book in PDF on: May 01, 2006, 23:39:04
Thanks for the book! Look forward to reading this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7