The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 09, 2020, 13:08:31

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What are your thoughts on binaural beats? on: March 21, 2011, 13:09:55
I've been using them to a seemingly more effective extent recently. They used to freak me out a little bit but now they are helping quite a bit.

Sorry I can't type much more right now. I've got school in half an hour.

127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Life is going downhill fast, and I try to stay positive. on: March 17, 2011, 01:37:17
It was bipolar disorder. Now I'm getting better. Cheesy!!
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Life is going downhill fast, and I try to stay positive. on: March 17, 2011, 00:12:18
That's the thing... I was able to relax perfectly a week or so ago... But now it seems the fresh air and warm weather are helping. grin
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Life is going downhill fast, and I try to stay positive. on: March 16, 2011, 22:30:06
Guys, I don't want to bore you with some emo-whiney BS story of how horrible my life is, or how nobody understands me, blah blah blah...

The reason for this post is to ask for help.

Okay, so. After dealing with multiple mental disorders, I've basically been left here in a place where people won't shut up and bad thoughts keep whirling around me. I've never done drugs, and despite the times when I've wanted to, I don't want to. I've never cut, only hit. That was, however, back in "the day". Now, it seems almost impossible to relax or meditate, and when I sleep, I sleep HARD. Like... Jibberish and blackness. That's all.

I really need  some help relaxing and I feel that if I were to successfully astral project it would have a great positive impact on my life. Please, you guys, I need your help. How and when is the best time for me to astral project? I got way too much sleep last night, so I don't know if later is good or not. I need some techniques... grin

Sorry if this was depressing or w/e.

-Don
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / One of my more thought out posts.... on: March 15, 2011, 04:25:15
When we look up into the night sky, and see the stars, they say we are looking into the past... what we are seeing now is happening thousands of years ago. People say we can not change the past, only the future. This is incorrect, as the future will one day be surpassed by the present, thus becoming the past. What does it mean when some people say that the past is always replaying itself in another way, place, or form? To me it seems as though time itself is not real; and the belief that we cannot change the world, only ourselves, is correct and incorrect, because we are the world.

This must make one think; the human consciousness is not physically existent, and therefore does not rely on the body to function, other than in the physical realm. Once we die, what happens to our consciousness? One might imagine that with all the "time" we'd have, we'd find our way or be drawn to a higher power.

Well, that was something....

Yeah, I did need to get that out. Makes me feel better, as it's quite the stressful scenario being 17 years old... grin

Can anyone make something out of this?
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is dissociation a form of astral projection? on: March 14, 2011, 13:01:20
Wow... This is awesome... Cheesy
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Weather control as a child purely coincidence or something more? on: March 13, 2011, 20:05:14
I remember when I was about 11 years old I would be able to summon and get rid of rain on command, it would take about 15 minutes for it to fully form or dissipate. I recently have been feeling my mind expanding, and my energy level rising to some degree.

[The content beneath this line does not regard weather control]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I feel I should mention that I'm Catholic. I want nothing to do with any negative forces. I feel that these things regarding mental power and energy strengthen my religious beliefs.

I know that you guys are mature enough to still accept me no matter my beliefs. I also realize that astral projection was frowned upon in Catholicism, but then again, so is yoga, etc. I have an aunt who is VERY worshiping of Jesus and God, and she meditates a lot.

I wish to offend no one by this.

Extra info: I'm 17 years old.

-Don
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is dissociation a form of astral projection? on: March 13, 2011, 19:44:25
I do not blank out, though I do have blank spots in my childhood.  I go from being an actor to an observer.  My sight becomes a little bit fuzzy.  It's kind of like I am watching t.v. and it is me but not me.

I can clearly remember me as a child walking around my old house, but seeing it from the perspective of a 6 ft tall man about 3 & 1/2 feet behind me. Amazing!

It's as if every event that had ever occurred in my life suddenly makes sense, and all is coming together... It's like the time has come for me to evolve. I know that sounded kind of weird, but it feels shockingly true and real.
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Squishing" The brain technique utilized to some extent on: March 13, 2011, 19:37:56
Also, there's some more I feel I should add...

1.) I KNEW I was out of my body. Imagine if I was laying in a half pipe, and my astral body was sliding out, up, down, back trough my body, and out, up the other side, down, repeat.

2.) I cannot recall any vibrations whatsoever... I believe this was the part that comes after them? It felt fairly unpleasant, but yet I welcomed it to a good extent, just not enough. I feel like I needed some energy to build up first.. I knew that in a few more "swings" I would be tossed out.

3.) I also remember seeing some things like... Worm holes? Idk. It was very blurry because I was moving so fast, but I remember feeling like I was on my back, but my real body was on it's side. (Dual consciousness, perhaps?)

4.) Could my medications have interfered?
-a.) Abilify 30 mg @ nine pm
-b.) Luvox 300 mg + focalin 30 mg whenever I wake up...

4a.) I was thinking of just asking my doctor to help me come off of the medications, which I'm pretty sure would assist. But if I was able to get this far, I believe it's just a matter of brain power? After all, Abilify (which i take before going to sleep) is just a mood stabilizer.

I thank you all for your support.

-Don
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: "Squishing" The brain technique utilized to some extent on: March 13, 2011, 19:22:36
Awesome. I'm so happy right now that it's difficult to explain. I am grateful for all of your help, guys.

I will continue to post here with my nightly progress. Cheesy
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / "Squishing" The brain technique utilized to some extent on: March 13, 2011, 18:58:51
I remember waking up in the middle of my sleep, and imagining my brain and body "squishing" up and down... And then, EXTREME vertigo, pressure, and a feeling in my stomach like I was on a roller coaster going a million miles per hour... IT WAS INTENSE, but I got a little sick and fell asleep...

This was by far the most intense thing yet.

Cheesy

Comments? Anything?

-Don
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How can I bypass any remaining, yet undetectable doubt? on: March 13, 2011, 08:43:30
It's the fear factor, I guess... or doubt that has arisen that "I can't do it anymore because my mind has closed." I'm going to try it tonight, and I was just asking for your assurance that it will go okay, because for some reason random people's assurance means a lot to me... Cheesy
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How can I bypass any remaining, yet undetectable doubt? on: March 13, 2011, 08:18:15
Please reply?! lol...
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lower Body to Full Body Vibrations induced consciously. on: March 13, 2011, 04:08:24
I wasn't listening to the book while trying.
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / How can I bypass any remaining, yet undetectable doubt? on: March 13, 2011, 03:55:46
Hello, all. From what I recall, regarding my past experiences with out of body travel and lucid dreams, one thing stands out: Every time I did so I felt strangely safe - By which I mean confident, and disregarding any restraint. However, the real world has done it's damage and, despite all attempts, things have become very difficult. I remember my first lucid dream, and some afterwards... I'll describe varying scenarios, and perhaps you or I will find a pattern.

My first lucid dream (ever).: I only just realized it was a lucid dream about 3 years after I had it; It involved a tornado outside my house, and, because I've never had a tornado around my house, and wasterrified of them, I immediately wanted to wake up - but I had a moment of clarity, like, "wait a minute. There's never been a tornado around here, there can't be." There was a blond haired boy standing inside my washing machine, and I did not know him. I told him I don't know him and he replied "yes you do." (Could this have been another form of me? Like, my higher self?). I remember running upstairs to tell my parents about the tornado, and then I saw four rocking chairs in my living room. My grandfather was in the one on the right, and some other relatives were in the other three. I remember being drawn up out of my house and into the gray, dark sky, and everything turning cartoon-ish and fading to black. I woke up and experienced slight buzzing and paralysis. Then it was over, and for the next 2 years I was able to lucid dream on command.

My second / third Lucid Dream.: I was in my basement (Which for some reason is where I always started them) and my friend ( not really anymore, we just stopped hanging out) was over. She lit a candle, and said "Watch". I watched as she manipulated the flame and threw it around like a ball. I tried, and somewhat succeeded. In my third dream, I was able to do this with more skill (Development of mental energy, possibly?)

My fourth lucid dream happened two years ago; I was at school, and I fell asleep (in my dream), and had a dream inside my dream, which was lucid. But, due to the layers of tiredness, I was only able to achieve mild lucidity.

I have not had another experience ever since - until recently, which you can read in my previous posts, where I "phased" for a while. During these "phases" I experienced the same kind of confidence and doubtlessness mentioned above.

I should also mention that I read part of "The Fireside Treasury of Light". Great book, but one thing grabbed my attention. I will now describe it.

For some reason, fall of 08 to spring of 09 was the best time I've ever had in my life EVER, but it did not revolve around any specific event. It was just there... Almost immediately after that, I became interested in spirituality.

The book said, basically, "People report having "peak experiences", in which their life seems perfect or untouched. Once this feeling wears out, they become interested in the brain and spirit."

And after seeing this, I was like... O_O!

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!! Cheesy

And now I'm here, typing this for you, and hoping for a response that will help me to possibly achieve that doubtless confidence that I had before.

-Don

141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lower Body to Full Body Vibrations induced consciously. on: March 10, 2011, 02:03:27
I've emailed you the link.
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Lower Body to Full Body Vibrations induced consciously. on: March 08, 2011, 03:59:48
I downloaded an audio book on astral projection, and 3 hours later I've experienced vibrations and floating sensations. It was pretty intense. 10:00 Pm here, I lied down at  7:00 pm. Then I had to take care of some "things" (lol) so I couldn't concentrate.

Thoughts, comments, advice?

Thanks,

~Don
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Further progress... :D on: February 24, 2011, 21:51:09
Awesome! Cheesy
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Further progress... :D on: February 24, 2011, 20:28:51
So I was chillin' on my bed and meditating, and then as I sorta "Spaced out" for a second or two, it felt like... a trap door on the upper side of my bed opened up, and the top half of my torso fell through. It was a rushing feeling, and I also had vertigo. It also felt like I was being pushed - Pressure. These are, from what I understand, good signs. Are they not?

Tips, comments, anything?

Cheesy

-Don
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm making progress! :D on: February 22, 2011, 01:25:46
Nice... Cheesy
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I'm making progress! :D on: February 21, 2011, 20:48:19
Alright, sorry for not posting for a while. On Friday night, I consciously induced sleep paralysis, which, from what I understand, is a step in the right direction to astral projection. I was laying on my bed, on my back, and I just... Got all warm and fuzzy feeling... And it was kind of unexpected, so I woke back up. However, within the next few seconds, I was able to to the same thing again... But then I fell asleep.

Any comments or advice out there?

Thanks,

~Don
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Atral projection while in a mildly lucid dream? Is it possible? on: November 27, 2010, 03:09:14
Thank you all for your replies. Cheesy I think I might try to use the same "Spinning" technique sometime soon. Also, I've heard this and was wondering if it were true... - If you and a person you know had an OBE, and you two met in the astral realm, you'd both remember it.

Is that true? I don't know because this was the first time I'd ever experienced such a thing, and I've no friends who have.

Anyways, any other techniques I should take into consideration?

Thanks,

-Don
148  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Atral projection while in a mildly lucid dream? Is it possible? on: November 27, 2010, 00:06:34
Well you see, I feel as though it started as a lucid dream and then became an OBE. Also, this is the first time I've had a lucid dream in years, and the past ones were NOTHING like this...
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Atral projection while in a mildly lucid dream? Is it possible? on: November 26, 2010, 21:47:43
Okay, so I'm new here, this is my first post. I am not sure where to post this, but here goes.

Alright, so last night, as I drifted off to sleep, I imagined myself spinning and whirling around my room. As I fell asleep, I began to dream. Somehow I dreamed that I had fallen asleep and then everything started happening. I woke up in a room, it was not mine. I was basically having a dream inside a dream, which may explain the ability to only achieve mild lucidity. But I remember floating out of this room, and going around my house. Before this I remembered that going through walls would be awkward, and it was. But I did it. So, I went and floated down a street next to my street and somehow ended up floating behind my ex-girlfriend and her family walking their dog. Anyway, when they saw me, I began to descend, and  ended up walking. I remember wearing some kind of mask over my face, and from then on was no longer able to maintain lucidity. So, if this was a real astral projection or any other related thing, how may I be able to maintain lucidity throughout? What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks,

-Don
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]