The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 01, 2014, 21:17:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Earth changes and 2012 on: June 18, 2010, 14:38:39
That's really my entire point against any sort of belief of "ascension".
We're NOT physical beings... this idea of ascension makes no sense when I hold it up against my belief system.

The next step to this which we call life IS the astral... there's no skipping it, there's no jumping around it.
It is what it is.

How exactly do you take physical matter into a non-physical environment?
Because that's what we're talking here when we say 'ascension'.
You're going "There" without your physical body dying "Here".

I might just be rambling... so ignore me.  hehe

~Ryan Smiley

the idea behind ascension is and always will be the same. in christianity, Enoch ascended to heaven. in buddhist beliefs, buddha ascended to nirvana...etc and etc...
its just the fact that we as humans, cant comprehend such a thing occurring here on earth. we tend to think of it as impossible. when infact it happens all the time. astral projection is ascension on a minor scale. OBE's are ascension on a minor scale. full ascension is where you live, breath and roam with the ability to satisfy your hunger and thirst in a perfected body that will not age or die. this is the same concept behind christianity's body of light....as well as a few other religions for they too have a ''new body'' and one to live a new life with once you pass on.
to me, i dont think anything will happen in 2012, but just in case i'm wrong, the only thing that will logically happen is contact with another form of life outside the earth. alien contact, whether good or bad will logically happen. for reasons i cant fathom or comprehend. <we're on the edge of the universe basically, so why would any being come to see us...?>

just my thoughts anyways.
~Dragohad
2  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: A strong bond or....? on: June 16, 2010, 13:18:33
both. you have a close bond with her already, and since you were meditating, you were more open to her energies.
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: setting up a remote viewing team on: June 14, 2010, 22:12:06
to simplify what i said i'll say it bluntly. if a psychic is psychic, why would they let themselves go public instead of not knowing the future like they say they do,  in this aspect, and and not taking the right precautions and whatnot.
thats basically what i was getting at with my overly dramatic play on words. haha
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: shinigami association on: June 13, 2010, 21:33:05
sorry I will just say shinigami=grim reaper to make you happy next time since those seem to be the only words you cared to hear even if they both will be equally empty.

wtf is your problem solarity? pardon my use of language but you come here and assume that i didnt listen to what you read, and henceforth insult me by such means.
i appreciate what you gave, it just didnt answer my question. for what you gave is exactly what got me confused when i read it on wikipedia the first time and got me to this point in attempting to answer my question. so for this i apologise on your behalf for being a lugnut that fell off the wagon of kindness. ~bows respectfully~
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: setting up a remote viewing team on: June 13, 2010, 21:27:26
i think why psychics dont like to place 'bets' is because its not called betting at that point...more like 'pay up fool' kinda thing...no chance to lose. where's the fun in that?

<becomes all dramatic and makes false comments...> and second i'lll tell you what you wanna hear right now....none of this astral pulse thing is real. only disillusioned aspects of our mind. creative visualization is what i think astral projection is. there are no real psychics out there, cuz a real psychic would know when and how not to get in the public eye.
and such as this is only true to the one reading it. i dont read it. i write it. hahaha

and  my point is this...why would a psychic be in the public eye so that they can be scutenized <dont know how to spell that one> and whatnot when they do wat they do best?....to some out there all of this is nothing but lies, others like you and myself believe in these things. y is that so? because these things dont work 100% under pressure. just as the future changes whenever you look at it, so too will the outcome of any event discussed here on AP.
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: looking for intimate friends! on: June 12, 2010, 13:38:47
Mon,
its great the you finally opened your heart chakra. i opened mine a few years ago, and yes i broke down sobbing when i did. all i could feel was love and happiness, and i deffinately wasnt aware that such a thing could exist as it did.
congrats. if you wanna talk more about what to expect on the road ahead or having a fellowship with others of the same pm me and we can start that fellowship.
congrats again.
Love is the law, love under will.
7  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: shinigami association on: June 12, 2010, 13:33:25
thanks Xanth, i was kinda going over that in my head, but i didnt want to assume...so if it is taken as the same by another person its no longer assumtion, but a hypothesis....thanks again.
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: setting up a remote viewing team on: June 12, 2010, 13:30:24
what would it mean if i used remote viewing but never had a team to go along with it...? i have like 75-85% accuracy given the fact that i can choose my target and location by letting whatever vibes or pics i get. <usually its PIP>
just curious, what would that all mean? is it still considered remote viewing?
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: shinigami association on: June 09, 2010, 16:21:51
sorry but that just didnt answer my question. i asked if the grim reaper was associated with a shinigami...not what a shinigami was. thank you.
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: A message..... on: June 09, 2010, 16:20:21
next time you have this dream, try to remember all the details as you can over many times of having this dream and look things up to verify things to be true. this is the method i used to find out my past lives. it is very accurate to finding out the truth. plus it doesnt hurt to use your intuition as well...haha
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / shinigami association on: June 08, 2010, 13:05:34
question i want answered if you all could help me out.

Isn't a Shinigami also known as the Grim Reaper?
12  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: my take on service to self vs service to others. on: June 05, 2010, 12:38:07
This sounds like new age or is it wicca, "Nothing has to be seen as evil"...straight from the new age bible. gods this gods that blablabla,  Utter crap.

sounds more taoist/crowleyish. the whole thing of good and evil....one compliments the other, for without 1 there is not the other. everything happens for a reason. there is no evil, only misunderstanding. etc etc etc...

sounds kinda fruity to me. i mean if we had no knowledge of good or evil <in a biblical sense> and only realized it after we ate. that would mean god or the gods <if you believe in more than one like me...> must have been evil by design. who in thier right mind would allow anyone to feel pain if given the choice?..yet the gods made us feel pain, and heartache, and remorse. if there was no such thing as evil, then why would we feel such things? shouldnt it be happyness and joy and love and when i love goes away you let go of them and are happy about it. wouldnt that be more like how it should be? a world without evil. bleh all a shamble if you ask me.
i prefer to feel heartache. to feel anger. to feel remorse. makes me feel alive.
cuz then i wouldnt know what true love is, or wat calmness and serenity are, or to know what the things i regret and miss are.
i love such an evil world....how bout you? haha
13  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: News turned American Idol?! on: June 01, 2010, 13:34:01
There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels or expand one single image to crystal clarity and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next hour we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to... the outer limits.

OMG! HAHAHAHA that made my day right there..hahahaha

but you do have a point, why is the media suddenly wanting to know what it should air? shouldnt it air the truth?
14  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Alpha and Omega. on: June 01, 2010, 13:31:27
With the end of something, we have the start of something else.

I wish to ponder with you all. To express my own thoughts. Whos says im right? Who says im wrong? only God truelly knows right? Right!.

Everything we percieve is filtered by our perspections and believes. Eg. To a muslim there is just no way the christians are right. They just will not believe in anything else. They have closed there mind.... in the name of faith? blind faith maybe.

Any research into the muslim religion will reveal this fact. He married a girl... and had sex with her when she was 9 and he was about 25... now most muslim will say but it was different back then. That it was. But really... a true prophet wouldnt do that because it is wrong what ever way you look at it.

Now the christian religion is even worse (dont get me started on the catholic boy rapists!)
Not only did jesus simply want jews to be better jews, he disapproved of any religion that requires big fancy stone buildings to be  recieved by god.

We are all like birds in a cage. We are meant to be free... happy.. instead we work at jobs we mostly dont even like so we can buy excrement we largly dont need.

I was far more patient as a younger teenager. Now im of the believe...  this world is over populated and when the world falls apart im going to happly take care of my friends and family. The savages better watch out.
 Thanks for reading my ramblings

Taoism is in my opinion the best faith of all...u can use taoism religiously or philosophically. and any taoist will tell you, myself included, that you shall do what though wilt because it is the whole of the law. <ok so that last part was a little bit crowley-like but you get my point i'm sure>

but yes, very valid points if i dont say so myself. i believe you might be onto something there.
15  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Strange fireball seen in the sky in US on: June 01, 2010, 13:26:21
There ...Here....

sounds like another ufo crash report might go up into this whole mess/ordeal.
i already started hearing rumors that it was a fireball from a ufo <like a weapon shot> and that it missed its target.

how lame can people get sometimes?
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Has anyone opened your inner energy(tHird eye) on: June 01, 2010, 12:43:01
i  figure going to this site, which helps people to see aura's helps in opening the third eye as well, for it is the third eye that is able to see aura's.
http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Stopping time on: June 01, 2010, 12:40:56
how would you know the difference?

you wouldnt. but if time slows then you just might catch a glimpse at it and note the differences.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: What is the scientific theory behind F10/F12--beyond on: May 26, 2010, 12:04:43
Do you think that this ''no time'' ability or sensual feeling you get is not entirely associated with zen? in Zen you are told to be in the here and now. for zen masters there is no past or future...just now. Do you think it could be that state of mind that you tapped into Frank?
I was just curious cause as i was reading your experience on F15 it jumped into my head about what i was told to do when i studied Zen buddhism.
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Stopping time on: May 26, 2010, 11:55:09
i've had experience with time variations before....even as i was growing up as a kid....i would be sitting and being talked to or something...and then time would ''appear'' to speed up.....and then a few times when i was trying to get to sleep this happened....and even a few times when i was working on a project <had to take apart a video game controller and fix it> and as i was doing this, time appeared to speed up again and i basically felt like i was on drugs or something cuz i was moving really fast...and everything around me was like super slow....

i dont know how i do it...and maybe this focus 15 might help me on it, but it is possible i believe/know to change the appearance of time for you or the world. just think of it this way...time is really just manmade.....its just a record of how long we've been here for.
but that aside i would like to hear if anyone has this kinda thing happen to them. i wanna know that i'm not alone on this one...if i was i'd be kinda wierd and say i was a son of god or something hahaha <just kidding ppl>
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Akashic records and seeking truth on: May 25, 2010, 13:43:28
what happens if someone has read the akashic records? I read somewheres that when someone read from the akashic records, only what he needs to know will be able to be read, everything else would be in a different language to him. like if you knew englich, you would read in english what you needed to know, and everything else would be in latin or something....then again if you know all languages, and are able to read through anything in any language it might appear that what you cant read would be like an alien language to you....<not sure if i'm making any sense here, but its basically what i've read.>
Now i do have this 1 astral friend, who i seem to run into alot when astral projecting, and she says that she has read from the akashic records. would she be telling the truth?
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Clairvoyant/auric Sight on: May 21, 2010, 17:38:10
in using these techniques, like stookie said is meant for clairvoyant aura knowledge....but in order to have the true auraic sight, one must know and see what they look like with thier eyes....or possibly think they see with thier eyes.
either way, these techniques i believe are meant to get the 'student' of true aura sight ready for the real thing. its like k-12 vs college. its all meant to get your brain to develope the skills to see aura's clairvoyantly.

now i dont know if i'm right on this, but i dont think after images have anything to do with an aura.
22  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Clairvoyant/auric Sight on: May 20, 2010, 11:34:58
i recently went to this site and not really expecting much tried the exercises. got to hold the 'cross' in perfect alignment for just under 90 seconds. dont know if thats goo but then i moved on to aura's and how to see them. it seem i was always able to see a persons aura, due to the fact that i picked up it so easy that after just reading what they had i knew how and could see without trying.
and the reason for this post is that i think some people, whether or not they care for this kinda of activity, are naturals. like yourself. your a natural who seems to have a astral sight as well as auric sight. not exactly sure if i'm making any sense here but thats just how i see it. try to see if you can guess the zenar cards <the star, circle, square, etc> before they are picked if thats what you see. not exactly sure what you see other than you see a old table with zenar cards being used on an old table/box.

Good job by the way on picking out a awesome site. i really like the Thiaoouba prophecy book they have out.
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / psychokinesis on: May 18, 2010, 00:08:45
ok, first let me start off by saying that i havent practiced PK for many months and its now going on almost 2 years and i wanna get back into it and get back to where i left off and yet herein lies the problem. i totally forget any methods to going about and doing this. i know that i made my own tech at doing it, but i cant remember, so i was wondering if you might share some advice or a technique or two to help jump-start my brain into remembering my own technique.

thanks again for any help.
~Dragohad.
24  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Image of Known Jesus is Lucifer???!!! on: March 29, 2010, 10:18:08
precisely. as well as the story of jesus upon the cross is too simular to osiris fixed upon a sacred tree and isis pleading for his return.
25  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Image of Known Jesus is Lucifer???!!! on: March 29, 2010, 00:32:09
it is evident that jesus/mother mary are almost the same if not totally the same as horus/isis, and others that base itself even inadvertently off one another.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5