The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 04:27:27

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Dark/Light when projecting to API on: May 24, 2013, 05:49:22
It was supposed to be dark what else you was thinking.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Active Imagination Techniques -- Carl Jung on: May 23, 2013, 13:55:10
Believe me these techniques are very effective.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Dream or parallel world? on: May 23, 2013, 12:54:48
This is absolutely right,  he is feeling outside body experience.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: May 23, 2013, 12:06:42
For the battles horses are the best options saxx.
5  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Chakras opening and closing during meditation on: May 21, 2013, 06:20:54
So i've been doing a lot of meditation recently, and have noticed that when I keep my internal mind chatter quiet, and be in the, 'now' as much as possible, different chakras open and close spontanously thoughout my body, giving me an influx of refreshing energy.

Now, I don't consider myself a chakra expert, but is this normal? I'm sure it is, but any feedback would be welcomed

Thanks in advance smiley

You went very ahead in the meditation but now you are loosing concentration.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Obama Care and a competition on: May 21, 2013, 05:47:48
I was thinking it is an astral forum but now we are having political discussions too.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Boston terrorist attacks good vs evil? on: May 21, 2013, 05:38:29
Now this terror attack takes psychic into another way.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 10 Astral Projection Hi-res Wallpapers! on: May 20, 2013, 13:04:39
Hi guys,

I thought you would enjoy this share: 10 Astral Projection Wallpapers. The wallpapers have some really cool photos as well as affirmations that will help you project!

Enjoy!

Your link is not working.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Community Projection on: May 20, 2013, 12:54:27
It was tried several years ago, though I don't think with very decent results. There were a few people who spent time building API, and Frank would make new things there for other people to find, like a swimming pool & cabana.

I never thought this was tried few years ago.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The darkness on the edge of town on: May 17, 2013, 11:49:16
This one source looking very good and nice.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Children Present Atmospheric Crimes and Danger on: May 17, 2013, 11:09:32
What we call this a new conspiracy against government.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Why I'm not able to have OBE's anymore? on: May 17, 2013, 11:00:09
Hi! I used to have OBE's between 20-28 years old, gradually I lost the incidence of it, now I'm 32.
Is this some temporary stage of our lives? Do you have been doing it  for more than 10 years constantly? Smoking have some influence?

This will effect you more in the future.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Sunken City found in Egypt on: May 17, 2013, 09:40:44
This may be 2000 bc old city.
14  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: The Watchers: wrote a book... Anyone wanna take a look? on: May 16, 2013, 13:01:20
When this book gets published surely we will read it.
15  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Omega Chad Revision, updated Omega Model on: May 16, 2013, 12:34:46
You know lots about this model very good research!
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Vampires on: May 16, 2013, 11:19:38
I hope vampires are reading this thread.
17  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Awakening on: May 16, 2013, 07:52:48
They are comparing these things with holy Bible and making interpretations, interesting video!
18  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: inhuman e.v.p. on cell phone on: May 15, 2013, 13:08:54
There are lots of links which are helping this topic.
19  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Our Ultimate Reality and Abyss on: May 15, 2013, 12:44:56
Science is really getting hot and more popular.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: New Short Film on Sleep Paralysis on: May 15, 2013, 07:19:34
These medical documentaries are good for the health information but sleep disorders are dangerous.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Sunken City found in Egypt on: May 15, 2013, 06:49:21
This is awesome they discover this city under the water great achievement.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: New here, insight appreciated! on: May 14, 2013, 13:17:31
The last thread got all the points to know.
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: 30 minutes of meditation music on: May 14, 2013, 10:11:07
This information is really nice the link is explaining every small aspect of it.
24  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Third eye Meditation ELECTROMAGNETIC discharge on: May 14, 2013, 07:37:59
This type of meditation group is really thought.
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Telekinesis is a form of short term consistent histories time travel on: May 14, 2013, 06:47:04
Can you list the name of the television show?
Pages: [1] 2