The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 02, 2020, 17:29:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8
126  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: People in coma - do they OBE? on: July 05, 2012, 00:26:06
Consciousness without brain activity: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_news_and_media/consciousness_without_brain_activity-t37660.0.html

According to Walter Russell:
The brain does not think, nor does it know. It is but a storehouse of recorded sensations.
The centering conscious Mind of man's Soul-will alone thinks
by projecting desire for creative expression through the brain machine.
The centering consciousness of man, the PERSON,
transforms information received by the senses into
knowledge to the extent of which he is capable of recognizing
CAUSE in spirit, back of the EFFECT which his senses record.

---
Reality is in consciousness. All is spritual, non-physical, a simulation of light of mind.
Consciousness is not a property of the brain. The brain is virtual, a simulation of the idea of the human brain.
Similarly your body is virtual and can be morphed and dissolved during phasing. I know I've done it.
---

127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / People in coma OOBE and experience another reality on: July 04, 2012, 13:22:22

Dr. Eben Alexander, neurosurgeon and former skeptic, after recovery from a coma described his coma experiences in hyper-reality multiverse.

Initially he experienced an earthworm limited perspective which then metamorphisised into a hyper-reality of butterflies in beautiful flight.
He felt an expansion of his consciousness ever expanding into the multiverse.

One thing that we will have to let go of is this kind of addiction to simplistic, primitive reductive materialism because thereís really no way that I can see a reductive materialist model coming remotely in the right ballpark to explain what we really know about consciousness now.

Coming from a neurosurgeon who, before my coma, thought I was quite certain how the brain and the mind interacted and it was clear to me that there were many things I could do or see done on my patients and it would eliminate consciousness. It was very clear in that realm that the brain gives you consciousness and everything else and when the brain dies there goes consciousness, soul, mindóitís all gone. And it was clear.

Now, having been through my coma, I can tell you thatís exactly wrong and that in fact the mind and consciousness are independent of the brain. Itís very hard to explain that, certainly if youíre limiting yourself to that reductive materialist view.

Initially I thought, ďGosh, it was almost too real to be real.Ē That hyper-reality that people describe, I just wish we could bottle that up and give it to people so they could see what itís like because it is not something that is going to be explained by these little simplistic kind of talking about CO2 and oxygen levels. That just wonít work. I promise you that wonít work.

Thatís where Iím coming from because my experience showed me very clearly that incredibly powerful consciousness far beyond what Iím trapped in here in the earthly realm begins to emerge as you get rid of that filtering mechanism of the brain. It is really astonishing. And that is what we need to explain. Thousands or millions of near-death experiencers have talked about this.

---

A well documented case involving a woman, Pam Reynolds had an operation called "standstill" to remove an artery aneurysm in her brain.
The total surgery lasted about 7 hours and the standstill took less than 1 hour.
She was clinically dead because she had no brain activity, but after revival was later able to accurately describe her
'out of body' observations of the operation. This is validated as being quite accurate.

http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2564.msg4299#msg4299
128  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Consciousness without brain activity on: June 24, 2012, 13:31:22
~

Walter Russell's book: The Secret Of Light

Chapter 10 - Function Of The Brain

Electric awareness of observed effects of matter in motion is registered in the brain.
It is commonly believed that the brain thinks and knows.
The brain does not think, nor does it know. It is but a storehouse of recorded sensations.
The brain "remembers" these records for man's usage as he needs them,
and for fulfilling the requirements of his body.
The brain is a complex state of motion expressed by waves of light pulsing in cycles.
States of motion cannot KNOW anything, nor can they THINK anything. .
The brain is part of a machine, a human machine.
Machines can express thoughts which are electrically
projected through them, but machines are incapable of
thinking the thoughts thus projected.
Likewise machines can express knowledge but they cannot have knowledge.
Likewise machines can do marvelous things when patterned
and controlled by knowledge, but they cannot KNOW what they do.

The centering conscious Mind of man's Soul-will alone thinks
by projecting desire for creative expression through the brain machine.

Desire in Mind is electrically expressed. Electricity is
the motivative force which projects the One Light of
Mind two ways to create cycles of light waves for the
purpose of expressing thought cycles.
Desire is not in the brain. It is in the centering conscious self.
Desire is the cause of all motion.

THE BRAIN RECORDS SENSATIONS
The brain is but the electric recording mechanism of
conscious Mind thinking. It is also man's storage warehouse
of electric records of memories and thoughts since his beginning.
It is the servant of Universal Intelligence. It operates
all mechanisms of the body. It acts as the central switchboard
for all its instinctive voluntary and involuntary actions.
The brain is the seat of sensation. Its purpose in this
respect is to keep the body electrically informed of the
condition of the body, through electrical messages.
Such messages are not mental. They are purely electrical.
They produce sensation. The brain senses and
records every message. It sends counteracting messages
to other parts of the body.

The body is a vast and complex mechanism. The brain
is an electrical recorder, distributor, broadcaster and
receiver for all operational parts of that multi-celled
machine, but its actions have no relation to intelligence.
The brain records sensations of experiences and observations
which the senses convey to it. Such sensations
are mistaken for thinking and knowing. Sensation arising
from electrical motion is purely automatic.
The mistake in assuming that the brain thinks and
knows is due to the fact that man believes himself to be
thinking when he is only sensing. Man also believes that
he is acquiring knowledge through sensed observation
of sensed EFFECT, when he is but recording electrical
sensations which inform him as to the nature of things
observed by his senses.
The body is a patterned machine designed to do many
things. Electric motivation through nerve wires determines
each movement.
When such sensations act in unison with his conscious
awareness of the Light which centers him as PERSON,
he is then thinking as well as sensing.
The centering consciousness of man, the PERSON,
transforms information received by the senses into
knowledge to the extent of which he is capable of recognizing
CAUSE in spirit, back of the EFFECT which his senses record.

Until that transformation takes place, man is without
knowledge no matter to what extent his senses may have
informed him, for information is not knowledge.
A man may be a veritable encyclopedia of information.
He may have earned many college degrees for
being well informed and yet be without sufficient
knowledge to create anything.
For instance, we cannot sense the idea of a harp while
it is still, but we can know the idea of the harp. We can
know its various possibilities of expression, even though
its strings are not vibrating. Likewise we can imagine
countless complexities of rhythms which lie unexpressed
within those still strings.
Conversely, we cannot know the vibrations which
come from those strings when we set them in motion.
We can but sense those vibrations through our own
sensed electrical awareness.

Near Death Experiences. Consciousness survives and continues after death:

Example:

A well documented case involving a woman, Pam Reynolds had an operation called "standstill"
to remove an artery aneurysm in her brain.
The total surgery lasted about 7 hours and the standstill took less than 1 hour.
She was clinically dead because she had no brain activity, but after revival was
later able to accurately describe her 'out of body' observations of the operation.
This is validated as being quite accurate.

~
129  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Finally Achieved Focus 10! on: June 24, 2012, 13:18:16
Congrats Bordmb  smiley
130  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: How do the chakras communicate during a projection exit? on: June 21, 2012, 05:13:21
Lets look at the below pictures/diagrams and Walter Russell's explanation for clues.

Both Black and White Light is the totality of differentiated (divided) light colours.
Black and White Light have an inverse relationship; inside out.

Chakra Circle

In Walter Russell's book: Atomic Suicide

Chakra Colours: White, Red Violet, Red, Orange, Yellow (Carbon -Most polarised), Green, Blue, Blue-Violet, White.

"White light is always invisible, for it is always still.
It could not be white otherwise. Any motion, whatsoever, would be visible as yellow."

God, the Creator, divides His one white Light by extending its ONENESS into electrical tensions of vibrating red and blue pairs.
The tensions of this electrical division are equaled by a desire for unity, which is attained at the point of white incandescence in matter.
Unity thus attained is repeated forever by the same dividing, uniting process of electrical action-reaction pulsations.

Still Magnetic Light
The all light of the Creator which is invisible, it centers wave-fields and bounds them in planes of stillness.
It is the blinding white light, which no eyes can see.
(In meditation) Illuminates alone can see that light through their centers of Consciousness located in their Pineal Gland.
God's White Mind-Light is dark to many senses because it is still.
Many senses cannot perceive absolute stillness for this reason it is invisible.
Source: Glossary (Interpretation) http://www.feandft.com/

Walter Russell

Interpretation?
During departure from (primary focus) physical waking reality, at death or in meditation,
the point we perceive "White Light" is at the body Radiation (Expansion/de-polarisation) and
decentrative desire of mind to return back into Source: ONE still Magnetic White/Black Light.

Any other colour including golden light means you are still in the Universe of motion and matter,
because these are differentiated (divided) light.
Carbon (organic body) is yellow light.

Free ebooks by Walter & Lao Russell:
http://thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6667

131  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / The creative intelligence & transient ego on: June 14, 2012, 10:03:02
~

I also have experienced several OOBEs where I look at a mirror and seen my own reflection:
wearing a fox half mask, as an older and younger versions of myself (female), a different female,
also as a brown skin man. I morphed my face & body in front of my bedroom mirror as well.

OOBE: Once I looked through a mirror in my computer room and saw a parallel reality.
I saw the other side of the mirror (different because it featured golden intricate swirly, loopy designs around the mirror frame),
the room looked more like a nursery room and I saw my baby & toddler here, the light was ambient soft light,
through the window a rural scene of green hills & valleys. 

I understood through these experiences and more,
we all change apppearances, scenes, personality and stories,
but the creative intelligence, the soul is eternal.

http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=3635.msg5210#msg5210

132  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / As thinking & feeling beings, you define & attribute emotive qualities to ideas on: June 10, 2012, 02:52:48
@ dreamingod

I used to follow the gnostic teachings and I understand where your comming from. We used the KJV alot because of it's hidden occult messages it contains.

Occult means:
1. of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
2. beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
3. secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.
4. hidden from view.
5. (in early science)
a. not apparent on mere inspection but discoverable by experimentation.
b. of a nature not understood, as physical qualities.
c. dealing with such qualities; experimental: occult science.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/occult

In the bible King Solomon practised occultism
http://occultview.com/2010/03/08/the-occult-significance-of-the-historical-king-solomon/
Out of body experiences, channeling, remote viewing can all be viewed as occult practises because these
produce seemingly magical effects/ experiences.
In fact they are all your spiritual (non-physical) natural abilities.
To the ignorant person who is frightened by the unknown element, these abilities can be labelled as 'dark' or 'evil'.
Similarly to the Navajo Indian Tribe, not familar with photography technology,
believe that if you take their photo you capture their soul. This belief is true to them but is considered
as superstition to us (techno savy users).

Since the Universe is not made of particles or solid matter, it is composed of entangled fields of energy and information
(all is one), everthing is non-physical, another metaphor spiritual, consciousness-energy; our senses deceive us.
Matter is the electro-magnetic oscillation of Mind of God: http://thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6667
The Holographic Multiverse - It Is All An Illusion http://thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9543

It's Time To Wake Up - We Are All One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pIJHJzDQcRM

Therefore as souls, spiritual beings, non-physical beings, consciousness oneness beings (whatever metaphor you want to use here),
we create our YOU ni verse
U ni verse or  
U in verse  - our own story/song through imaginations of ourself.

If I give you the world embiengot, how would you feel?
You don't feel anything because there is no definition.
What if I said the word means rejoice, now you will have a positive feeling of elation.
What if I said the word means worry, now you will have a negative feeling of depression or something similar.

Did you know that in the Indonesian Island Moken Tribe, there is no word for 'worry' and so members in this society do not worry at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ean4D3gMZWU

As thinking, feeling beings we all have the ability to define ideas, relating it to a number of concepts, in context and
attribute it emotive qualities. Depending on the society or reality you relate to, you create your mental world by your relationship
to a multitude of (organised) thought patterns you associate with self, society and the universe.
In the act of consciousness (thinking and feeling) you create your Youinverse.
Also relative to your starship or light body vehicle you define self according to body image, experiences and cultural programming.

edited post to add > This also applies to your DNA, health.
Perception & Beliefs Changes Your DNA. Embrace LOVE not FEAR to be HEALTHY!
The Emerging Science Of Epigenetics - How Our Minds Can Reprogram Our Genes.
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2581.msg4378#msg4378

Reality = Mental World = Mind Map    (Simple Example)

There is no absolute reality.
Every person experiences their own subjective reality according to their unique perspective of self and the world,
and what s/he believes to be true.
Therefore there is no one correct interpretation, however there may be consensual interpretations
based on the individual defintions being in agreement with certain perspectives.
Reality is a perceptual illusion, making it feel real by direct experiences and engagement of the senses.

====
Ultimately we each have free will to think and decide for ourself, what is believable or true.
====
133  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Age of deceit on: June 08, 2012, 19:07:14
Definitely rely on your intuition question everything.

I use to believe myself to be a limited person who needed Jesus to save me.
I did not always think of God as the inner self due to conditioned beliefs of a lofty and separate God.
After my out of body and phasing experiences, one of which I became one with all and all in one,
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/what_are_your_achievements_and_discoveries-t25297.0.html;msg298472#msg298472
I understood myself to both the dreamer and the dream, another metaphor the creator of my creations driven by consciousness.
I've also experienced many other quirks of perception to realise that time is not real/ a constant.
Example of time loop phenomena: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211938

However let me point out that it is usually not the ordinary experiences that guide you to the absolute truth,
not subjective truth (there is a diffference), it is those exceptions that push you further from one's
conditioned set of beliefs, to discover that your senses can deceive you - so what is the unchanging element?

Quantum Physics and the "Double Slit Experiment" demonstrates the multiverse is made of entangled fields of energy and information;
the observer chooses. Therefore all experiments is based on subjective interpretation of results (relies on senses and the experimenter's
expectations and belief systems) some of these theories becomes consensual truth due to being supported in
the education system, by the media and becomes cultural norms.
One only need to look towards the "Placebo Effect" to realise that the power in positive belief can heal; I have and it works.
Also many accounts of Near Death experiences demonstrates that consciousness survives death.

Everything is composed of ElectroMagnetic waves (Frequencies).
These are a form of energy that consist of vibrating electric and magnetic fields.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

- Albert Einstein

More information: All is consciousness-energy. Reality is organised in Phi Ratio.
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2559.0
134  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Age of deceit on: June 08, 2012, 11:10:02
What worrys me is what the scriptures say on the subject. "Satan makes himself into an angel of light" first Satan isn't a name but a title: Ha Satan (the Satan) the opposer. Secondly we have angel which means "messanger" so all together we get: "the opposer will turn himself into a messanger of Light" "and will deceive many"

now do you all understand  why I'm on the alert here? How can we trust what new agers say when they call themselves "Light workers" and channeling "Messangers of Light" it's scary stuff and I'm just on the edge of the cliff not knowing if it's safe to jump or not.         

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Being a former Christian, I understand "The Bible" stories to be all allegory.

God Is Light  (1 John 1:5)

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light  (Luke 11:34 Matthew 6:22)
> Meditate (by activating your third eye/pineal gland) to realise that you are consciousness-light being

the kingdom of God is within you  (Luke 17:21)
> You are God, the inner self.

Here is my post: Religion & Astrotheology
http://thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6295&p=22310#p22310

I recommend Bill Donahue for Bible interpretations.
http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/

135  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Shifting Illusionary Perspectives. Belief Systems is your choice! on: June 08, 2012, 07:51:54
Whatever you believe, it's your choice

I agree Smiley

More like "the Age Of Awareness" or to others "the Age of Confusion" depending on your perspective, and
whether or not you realise that all reality is in Consciousness. The act of thinking, observation creates your mental world.
You are really experiencing a virtual reality and imaginations of yourself as a personality construct,
and what you believe to be true (Watch Thomas Campbell youtube videos and relate this to your astral exploration experiences).

Like the movie "The Matrix" you are really experiencing a dream embedded within a dream, or
programs within programs (defintions and rule sets).
I was shown this as a child: I had a lucid dream and saw myself sleeping and was having a dream that I was dreaming.

Another copy and paste job from my reply in another forum:

Dolores Cannon new book:  "The Three Waves Of Volunteers And The New Earth" (Published September 1, 2011)

Depending on who is being hypnotically regressed, you will get differing perspectives.
This below perspective is taken from Chapter 33 - The Old Earth explains the mechanism of shifting reality:

the chaos is mostly a breaking down of the belief systems.
The chaos is caused by the belief systems being challenged and brought down to a place of a complete blank slate,
or clean slate. And that is the chaos for many.
Those who go on to the new world are comfortable with new belief systems,
and therefore, will no longer struggle the way those struggle now.

It has to do with vibrations, and once your vibrations have
reached the correct frequency you just automatically go to the next level

Everyone will be given the opportunity. Whether they can hold that vibration or not is up to them individually.
There will be no judgment made on them. They will simply be able to hold the energy, or not.
But none will be destroyed as the comments have been heard.
They will be placed in an appropriate space for the vibration they are emitting..

This perspective is complementary to Bashar's explanations.

Bashar talks about 2012 and why certain events are happening now.
He explains how you access different parallel realities billions of times per second.
As co-creators, you do this naturally by shifting your perspective; parallel realities are not places but illusionary perspectives

2012 ASCENSION Bashar Infinite Number of Parallel Earths to Choose From
2012 ASCENSION Bashar Infinite Number of Parallel Earths to Choose From

Bashar - "Shifting Through Infinity"
Bashar - "Shifting Through Infinity" - June 19, 2010

Bashar states the ďFour Laws of CreationĒ
1: "You Exist".
2: "The One is All, the All is One".
3: "What you put out is what you get back".
4: "Change is the only constant, except the first three Laws which never change".

There is no absolute objective reality because we each experience a subjective reality based on our definitions of self,
and what we believe to be true.

CuttingEdgeConscious: Paradox Is The Point of Power   - Frequency Alchemist
Paradox Is The Point of Power: Darryl Anka, Channel for Bashar on CEC

" the present is not a result of the past....
it is more the result of the future that we are choosing for ourselves,
set against the backdrop of the conditioned stories that we tell ourselves,
throwing that out and creating these stories that then become self fulfilling prophecies, and
what we think of as moments are all the same moments viewed from different perspectives
"

More insights: Spam, Spam Everywhere. De-spam & define to create your reality
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_spiritual_evolution/who_are_you_who_am_i-t37445.0.html;msg307698#msg307698

Maya & The Age Of Aquarius
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_2012_and_the_transition_of_the_ages/end_of_the_world_delayedagain-t37349.0.html;msg306847#msg306847

~

136  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Spam, Spam Everywhere. De-spam & define to create Ur reality on: June 02, 2012, 11:20:58
I wrote this in reply to another forum (I'm a member of) being inundated with spam:

^

I would like to take the opportunity to point out that in our daily lives we are continually spammed with information.
Some of this information we can readily filter out as it appears non-sensical. How about those that aren't?

We are bombarded with commercials, infomercials, propaganda, media, radio, music,
health pubications, science publications, financial publications, religious publications, so-called news,
and other published/ distributed perspectives.

Without realising, we decide, de-spam and define all the time.
Why? because we think, we feel and desire.

We each decide what information has value to us, to either accept or reject as valid points of view.
Subsequently we filter information of reality all the time.
It is in this processing of information, we interpret what these perspectives and ideas means to us,
and thus arise our corresponding emotional responses.
Since the universe is made of entangled fields of information and energy, all these layers upon layers of self definitions
and acceptable cultural/society definitions constitutes our mental world, another metaphor "illusory perspectives".

In short, if your (internal) definitions and emotional responses about self relative to the world is liberated and joyful,
then your reality will be commensurately so.
Conversely if your self definitions is limited and fear orientated, then your reality will be commensurately so.

With our thoughts, we make the world

-Buddha

Spam, spam everywhere,
How you process it -take care!
Filter, file to make more sense,
Liberation or limitation commence,
As you define ideas.

Be the author of your story,
And main actor in full glory,
On a stage of make-believe.
Allow your senses to deceive,
Immerse yourself in role-play.

Meditate to know the inner you,
As the absolute unchanging truth.
You have the power and the key,
Creating joyful experiences and memories,
In the now-to-now choices.

- dreamingod

137  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Who are You? Who am I? on: May 23, 2012, 12:54:18
~

Alice in Wonderland - Caterpillar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgbntWU7pG8&feature=player_embedded

Psychedelics have been known to alter cognition and perception.
Magic (Psychobilin) mushrooms, such as those eaten by Alice (in Wonderland), Mario (Nintendo Game) and
Terence McKenna (psychonaut), can deliver you to another hyper reality where magical feats are ordinary,
and the sense of sublime is indeliby impressed upon the awestruck mind.

One does not need psychedelics to experience Alice's Wonderland where self definition and delusion
is commensurate to the extent of one's metamorphosis relative to self definition of ordinary.

In deep meditation and out of body experiences one can transcend the normal, and experience the sublime
dimensions of consciousness, where vivid dream worlds liberate the soul and beckons the nocturnal explorer.
Body morphing, teleportation, astral flying and extra-sensory abilities all reveal the fabric of dream worlds is malleable
as the changing thoughts, emotions and desires of the dreamer.

In contemplation and introspection one wonders whether the ego is the delusion.
Accepting that all these alternate reality experiences temporarily define self relative to the starship/light body vehicle
and reality paradigms, one persistent question remains:

Who am I?

Je pense donc je suis                     
"I think, therefore I am"   

-Renť Descartes (French)

I am nothing (in the stillness of meditation)
and I am all that I am.
I am consciousness and potentiality.

~
138  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: End Of The World Delayed...Again. on: May 18, 2012, 10:46:11
I've already written posts on this subject in other forums, so I'll just do the lazy copy and paste job  grin

>>>

Most of the hype in the media pushes the idea that 2012 is about the end of time, war, doomsday, horrific natural disasters ... fear mongering.
The misinterpretation of the Mayan Calendar is often linked with this fear mongering.
While fear can help shake and awaken people out of a sense of complacency to discover more about the nature of self and reality,
I think it is more important to move through fear and realise there are those experiences that you want and those that you do not want.
However 2012 represents to many people the end of the Age of Pisces, end of the paradigm of war, separateness, fear and lack and the
beginning of The Age of Aquarius.

The Age of Aquarius: dawning of the spiritual age, the start of the evolution towards the Golden Age paradigm of peace, unity, love and plentiful.
Many also perceive this time as the Age of Awareness, Age of Transition and a time of great changes.

http://www.in5d.com/astrotheology-and-the-age-of-aquarius.html

*** For those who read the Bible: Apocalypse has been predicted in the Bible. Meaning: Revelations.
We are currently experiencing the lifting of the veil or what was hidden is now being revealed at the end of the Age (of Pisces).

What paradigm do you want to believe in?
What paradigm do you want to co-create?

With our thoughts we make the world

-Buddha

People often talk about the Mayan Calendar.
There are stories, sub-plots, themes and personalities. Most people are missing the obvious.
Look towards the definition of  Wink  Maya to understand the bigger picture!
Mayahttp://www.hinduwebsite.com/maya.asp

Maya, The Grand Illusion Or The Delusion Of The Mind
Also, in Sanskrit the Matrix is termed 'Maya', this means the power of creative illusion.
Meditate to realise our relationship to Source, and have Out of body experiences​/phasing to discover more about the Matrix and self.

Maya Illusion and Ego
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NR_GIV8jniA

The Grand Illusion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mgVKvkMbR3A

If you really understand the word "Maya" you will realise that thoughts are real, and then you will begin to liberate yourself.

Ultimately it does not really matter what you label this shift as:
Age Of Aquarius
Apocalypse (Revelations)
End Of a one subcycle of The Mayan Calendar
Age of Awareness
Ascension or Awakening

However you choose to interpret this time of great transition depends of you. It depends on your perception of reality and self.
The two fish of the Age of Pisces are set free, you can choose to:
swim up current and liberate yourself in the higher vibratory energy of love and freedom (Age Of Aquarius), or
sink down current in fear and limitation.
(Wink Hint: every perceived thing is a metaphor of your thoughts; they are thought forms.
The two fish swimming in opposite directions is a metaphorical representation of the psychological schism within Humanity.)

More insights here:
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=3163.0

Are you paying attention?
    Row, row, row your boat,
    Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
    Life is but a dream.
139  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Is astral projection spiritual? on: May 18, 2012, 10:26:28
Man the whole world is already spiritual.  Its all psychedelic, all magic.  Eating food, drinking beer, wearing clothes and driving cars is just as spiritual as OBE, but I FEEL more spirit when I'm meditating or dreaming or getting the vibes at night.  But in reality, going to the dentist is just as spiritual as a mystical OBE through the cosmos.

grin Yes I agree.
We are all spiritual oneness beings, another metaphor soul, consciousness-energy beings currently having physical human experiences.

Some people are aware of this, while most people are still caught in the Matrix or
Maya, The Grand Illusion Or The Delusion Of The Mind 
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/maya.asp
In Sanskrit the Matrix is also called 'Maya', this means the power of creative illusion.

------
What is spiritualism?
In my own opinion, this is a personal 'self discovery' process of understanding one's connection with creation/divinity.
Spiritulism transcends any one religion and does not seek approval from man-made religious organisations.
It is an internal process of liberating the soul and finding peace.

------
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I did it! I finally did it! on: March 07, 2012, 05:33:43
Congratulations Orbital, I'm happy for you  smiley
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: astral sex on: March 07, 2012, 03:47:38
That's why I gotta deal with 4 different astral-baby-mommas.

grin

In my opinion, astral sex does not create 'persistent' astral babies. This is a physical human perception.

I resonate with Frank Kepple's explanation that realities are different focus levels, or
if you will different states of consciousness, together with your intension creates different virtual realities.
Since physical babies have physical development, this reasoning follows that for an 'astral baby' to be real to you,
you will need to be able to have a persistent awareness of that reality frame, the astral mother and the astral baby.

wink Maybe this is a question to ask someone like 'Thomas Campbell' who claims that he can simultaneously focus his attention and experience 2 concurring reality frames; physical and non-physical.

142  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: remote viewing technique? on: February 15, 2012, 09:27:24
Stephan A. Schwartz is on Coast to Coast Radio on Monday. He will be speaking on Consciousness and Remote Viewing. Here is a sample interview of his work. http://www.stephanaschwartz.com/. The video is at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Lionheart for the several Stephan A. Schwartz links. I've learnt much.

Stephan A. Schwartz, a journalist, analyst for the government and researcher has been following the trends in consciousness for many years.
He explains how non-local consciousness is an aspect of each of us that is not limited to space and time.
During remote viewing, meditative states, spiritual epiphany, moments of genius, precognition, deja vu, gut feeling, near death experiences,
we can access the collective information (some mystics call it the Akashic Record) present just below waking consciousness.
He thinks that all these experiences are the same thing modulated by context.

So perhaps when we are phasing, OOBE, Lucid Dreaming we are all accessing the information contained in the non-local consciousness as well as inputs from our own imagination. Could it be that the context that we each relate personal experiences and how we each interpret it which gives rise to subjective labelling/descriptions of the same source?

There are several remote viewing (or what Stephen Schwartz calls 'Non-local perception') established methods ^^^

I've just started watching: LEARN REMOTE VIEWING with Prudence Calabrese 7 part videos. -civilian rv
(TDS http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/PrudenceTDS%20methods.pdf)
I'm only on the first video: Part 1 - Introduction to Remote Viewing

I have learnt so far: there are remote viewing protocols such as:
Tasker: person who assigns the task
Tag: random number or word, does not need to be a co-ordinate (military use). RV will pick up the tasking intension linked to the tag.
Directive: Administration Tool and label

For instance the tasker tags a photograph and then places this in an envelope (photo: contains info of time, location, objective).
The rv, in this case will be solo and each rv will be viewing blind because s/he does not know what the tasking is.
The first page contains info about the rv codename, date & timezone, emotional & physical state and
rv condition which is in most coses vbs = view blind solo  -no monitor/partner
Then after the "T" Transit line the rv can just doodle to let your conscious mind free ...

The second page is when you do the survey ie scanning   -> this is where I am at in the video Smiley

Why am I pointing this out?

Well, if we are to explore remote viewing we should aim to follow remote viewing protocol to effectively compare results,
track our development and analyse under what conditions we rv best. It also helps of we use common rv language to communicate.
A person should be assigned the tasker.
Also consider selecting a file/image free hosting site to upload our many pages full of rv ideograms & gestalts.

Dedicated RV thread maintaining some sort of guideline. What are your thoughts?

VS

Use RV dedicated sites with assigned missions/tasking/targets (same meaning), then discuss it here with relevant links.
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/

I found a great remote viewing resource here:
A lot of free stuff including rv manuals and methodologies  grin

http://www.remoteviewed.com

-------------------------
Daz Smith - Remote Viewer
--------------------------
What is Remote Viewing?
Remote viewing History
Remote viewing - People
Remote viewing - Methods  ^^^
Remote viewing - Manuals  ^^^
Remote Viewing Results
Remote Viewing Targets
Remote Viewing Videos
Remote Viewing Links
Contact Us
The CIA Star Gate Files
-------------------------------
Remote Viewing Bibliography
Remote Viewed Blog - new

143  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Black Holes the pupils of God Source on: February 14, 2012, 13:40:11
Hi,
Have you read The Secret of Light by Walter Russell?
There's more in this concerning the whole.

Walter Russell makes so much sense to me; everything is in perfect balance   smiley
I have read parts of A New Concept Of The Universe -condensed version.

Polarity Periodicity is the basis of the constitution of matter:

Walter explains that there are no separate partcles or elements.
All elements are made up of the very same spiral units of motion - or vortices.
Every particle of matter is both cathode (+ve) and anode (-ve).
Their pressure conditions are different in every part of the wave in which the elements find themselves.
When a particle arrives at wave amplitude, or any equator where the pressure condition is reversed, it can well be called a neutron,
for it polarity is balanced.
One particle becomes another particle where their pressure condition changes.

If you click on the link in my first reply in this thread, at the bottom of the page post title: Matter is the electro-magnetic oscillation of the Mind of God 
- there are some youtube videos of this oscillating conical spirals/vortex (3D) motion from rest to polarity, polarity to rest.

144  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Black Holes the pupils of God Source on: February 13, 2012, 06:14:43
Notice that I spelled Whole - as in complete.

Information and energy exchange occurs at every scale, every level (from atomic, biological, galactic to universal) through the black whole/vortex.

Nassim Haramein presents his theory & mathematical calculations, that the Vacuum connects all things through Black Whole.
Density of Space = Density in a Proton
= 10 to power of the 55 gm/cm3 density (renormalized calculation to cut the infinitely large number)

Plausible since there is no matter.

As above so below.

The macrocosm = the microcosm

145  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: remote viewing technique? on: February 13, 2012, 03:09:22

Bill Woods, claims he was part of the secret Seals and involved in the 'Looking Glass Technology' where his role was to assess the given data to determine probable future Earth timelines.
At ~1 hour 5 minutes he explained how he and others were given a placebo (message), that they were fitted with implants or given special training to be able to remote view or telepathy. Bill realise that it was really his belief that he could which enabled him to have these abilities.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MUwH3qT3fmY

Anyway, I tried to remote view my husband on three separate occassions without knowing what he was exactly doing & who he was meeting up with.
After I described the person and scenario on each of these 3 occasions, my husband validated that what I saw was correct.

A most recent example was yesterday: I blanked my mind and mentally projected my desire to see what my husband was doing (because I could not get through to him on the phone), I then saw a mature aged woman ~50+ with almost shoulder length grey-light brown hair, standing just inside the slightly opened screen door wearing a blouse and skirt.
I saw her pointing and shaking her finger at my husband 3 times, I could not hear what she was saying but felt she was anxious and wanted something to be done.
My husband confirmed that he felt annoyed by her because she wanted him to fix something and then got her husband to deal with him.
My husband confirmed her appearance and that she was indeed standing by her door and pointing her finger, shaking it 3 times at his work vehicle.

I've also successfully described two other people, their complexion, body build, hair and lack of hair, and with one person I picked up on his clothing preference - grey denims. I've also located my pet bunny this way.

146  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: the email i sent my doctor, includes The Fantasy Report on: February 11, 2012, 02:09:59

So I should try sending it to a professor rather than a doctor who is obviously against me and my better state of being.Huh

I'm not discouraged.

It is good that you are not discouraged because that is not my intention.

Among the many things that I have experienced in my life, I have worked with many doctors and have managed a Medical Centre,
so I understand from experience how hectic a doctor's life could be.
Paper work, reading and replying to reports and regulatory compliance requirements are what occupies a doctor's working day between seeing patients.

A suggestion, if you can get your hands on medical journals, scientific magazines, peer reviews, any medical or scientific report which support your condition to provide for a non-drug remedial course of action (if that is what you want) or another drug/herbal remedy, the doctor is likely to consider it.
You can then present the information to your doctor; doctors rarely have time to research, they usually reference their drug and medical handbook/database.

The doctor is required to first listen to his/her patient and then assess the patient within the scope of their training to decide on the appropriate diagnosis method and possible remedial actions. The trick is to keep a record of your adverse reactions to the drugs, and after presenting the information and relevant medical/scientific report, let the doctor determine (professional pride) to suggest the trial period and review date.

Schedule a day when the doctor is not so busy, preferably in the morning time when the doctor is at his/her peak level of concentration and patience, and try to be succinct as possible because doctors would rather see 3 patients than spend 45 minutes with one patient; this pays more.

Plan well, execute well and may you have success Smiley

147  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Black Holes the pupils of God Source on: February 10, 2012, 17:01:52
If you are referring to the bible, then depending on one's level of awareness you may interpret these below examples differently.

* So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them  (Genesis 1:27)
   - God made human in his own image. We are the many facets/expressions of God.

* the kingdom of God is within you  (Luke 17:21)
   - You are God, the inner self.

Quantum Physics and the Double Slit Experiment suggests that since there is no solidity to reality,
consciousness-energy drives our 'perceived' reality.
Following this rational, we are the observer, therefore we must be the source of entangled fields of energy and information.

This physical reality follows a phi pattern.
According to Physicist, Nassim Haramein the vacuum (space) connects all things through Black Whole.
So at the basis of every matter are phi cycles (vortex)
http://www.in5d.com/forum/index.php?topic=2559.msg3483#msg3483

Your perception that your eyes are the window of your soul and black holes of the universe are the pupils of God Source is supported by these discoveries and perceptions.

148  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: the email i sent my doctor, includes The Fantasy Report on: February 10, 2012, 05:05:16
My father-in-law is a physician, holds a senior position and teaches at University.

My husband and I don't even discuss our spiritual awakening with him.
He is soooooo programmed by the Medical & Pharmaceutical establishments.

Medical graduates are trained to repeat what they have been taught, and assess medical problems within the scope of their training, using the information that the patients provide, and they encouraged to do this within acceptable time frames; it pays to be efficient.

In Australia under Medicare (Government Health Care Scheme) medical practitioners can bulk bill (charge to Govt) a patient
Level B Consultation = $48.50. The standard consultation time is 15 minutes.
If the doctor wants more he will have to charge the patient a private fee.
If the doctor wants to perform minor surgery s/he will have to charge a private fee because Medicare does not pay enough to cover material and service.
If the doctor wants to deliver babies, s/he will have to specialise in this because the insurance payment of at least $40,000 per year is a prerequisite.

The medical insurance is significant. Under this system, and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) doctors are discouraged to take any longer, and patients are conditioned to think that a prescription for a drug is the answer to whatever illness they think they have, or the doctor diagnose them with.
The doctor tends to be overworked, s/he is required to keep good records, and there are usually many patients in the waiting room waiting to be seen.
The drug solution is often the most efficient answer from both the doctor's and patient's perspective and expectations.

The Fantasy Report will remain unread because doctors don't have the time or inclination to read it.
149  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Collective Evolution on: February 05, 2012, 15:09:42
One of these days, DG, I'll persevere through all that colour and emboldening. No offence but I find that it causes me to aver looking at your words. Maybe I should meditate to see which parts of myself I need to improve.

Like I mentioned previously, I copied my post from another forum, where some people find it helpful when I use colour, font tools
to break the monotony of one single font type/look in my usually long posts.

A suggestion, if the variation is uncomfortable you can copy the words & paste it on your notepad.

I am a creative person and enjoy the use of colours and images  grin

150  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Collective Evolution on: February 05, 2012, 13:45:56
Thanks Lionheart, for the video link. I have forgotten the title and now you have posted it. Talk about synchronicity  cool

I watched this video a few months ago and said to myself, there are many others who have come to the same realisations.

The video is 1 hour and 34 minutes.

Since I have already written a Summary about this video on another Forum, I will just simply paste it here:

~

The Collective Evolution II: The Human Experience

This video explains how consciousness drives the human experience.

At approximately 30 minutes into the video, the human body expression is discussed.
We, consciousness programmed the body to have such limitations for a more enriched sensorial experience,
but we can change the programming when we feel like,
and subsequently the body will adapt to reflect the consciousness of the person.

One example is sungazing. Many people are sungazing and are (partially/ totally) replacing their need to consume food
by gazing at the sun, and then absorbing energy from nature.

So science is only a snapshot of the time, but is not an accurate reflection of the evolving human consciousness.

Since consciousness drives the human experience, there is no real death because consciousness decided to
'step out' of the experience and create another experience.

There is currently an active energetic 'shift', this is reflected in the 'shift' in human consciousness.

The key is to become aware of that we are operating on a set of
programmed auto responses, based on the 'ego' and belief systems and concepts of how things are and should be.

When you start to recognise that you are the 'observer' creating the experiences, you will realise that you have a choice:
go with the ego-mind program and repeat the cycles & experiences
or
create a new set of experiences without defintions.

We are all connected.
We are ONE Consciousness!
Indefinable. Pure Potentiality.

~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8