The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 03:46:12

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Looking for answers on: March 04, 2017, 18:05:05
EscapeVelocity, Thank you for that information. It will go to good use I can assure you. It seems like a waste to ignore this gift and not share it when and where I can.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Looking for answers on: March 03, 2017, 03:04:32
Nameless, As far as notes goes I've been writing them down for years. I could probably write a book. I guess what I really want to know is why? Why does this happen to me? How can I develop this more? I'd love to use it to help others.  I am more than willing to share everything I've written privately if it helps. I'm trying to further this ability.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Looking for answers on: March 03, 2017, 01:17:54
I thank you both for your replies. I've never had a future premonition in dreamstate but that sounds interesting. I've had messages for people living and one that confirmed that what was happening was in fact real. I'll tell the story briefly... When my mother was alive I always told her about my dreams. I would see her father and mother, three times each, also many other people we know.When my mother was dying I told her to visit me. I saw her twice very briefly after she died, both times were more like signs as to her progress on the other side. The third time I saw her was a full blown conversation, approximately 45 minutes in human terms as there is no sense of time there. When I thanked her for visiting me she was adamant that I was visiting her and all the other people I had seen. THAT visit was so real it is beyond my ability to fully describe with words.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Looking for answers on: March 01, 2017, 02:06:53
Hello everyone, I've been surfing the net lately to find some answers. I have a unique situation and need some guidance.
 For 30 or so years I've had the pleasure of visiting with people I know who have died while I am sleeping. I've read many books having to do with dreams, astral projection, life after death and so on. I'm well aware of the difference between a dream and my visits to the other side. It's very much like going to sleep here on the physical plane and waking up on the other side. Over there is much more real than being in my human form. I e heard people who have experienced near death experiences say that it is more real than real and it is the same for me.
  A typical visit experience starts with me going to sleep. Once asleep I usually find myself becoming immediately aware that I'm " over there". I then pay attention very closely to my surroundings and soon after someone will appear. As soon as I see someone  I typically have a short conversation with them. Sometimes they communicate with signs or symbols. Sometimes they give me messages about events that occurred in the past that I had no prior knowledge or interest in. I recently saw a friends father who showed my symbols to let me know that it was in fact him and also made me feel an emotion of pride for his son.
  Anyway, I'm frustrated because I can't make the visits happen at will. Surely something is happening and I want to fully embrace this beautiful experience. Also looking to talk to anyone who has specifically experienced the same sort of visitations while sleeping. All responses welcome.
Pages: [1]