The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 27, 2020, 02:51:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Soulmates!! on: September 02, 2004, 18:57:22
I believe a person in my life is my soulmate is there a way to know for sure?[?]
2  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Grey or white magic? Love & Lust spells. on: September 01, 2004, 14:34:24
What kind of magic is used for Love/lust spells?
Does it depend on who is casting the spell?
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello Everyone. on: September 01, 2004, 12:05:15
My Name is Susan and I am very new here.[^]
I have always been intrested in most of the topics discussed here.
I am particulary intrested in:

Witchcraft (I don't do it myself but have always been facinated with it),Tarot cards (Which I am in the process of learning),Karma,Medatation,Reincarnation,Soulmates..etc..

In my off line life I like to read about the above topics, I also like Music(all kinds except for hip-hop& rap),Movies all kinds(especially romantic stuff & horror/thrillers) I am also learning to play Guitar.I enjoy hanging out w/my friends and family & playing with my beautiful dog.

Anyone who shares any of my intrests can feel free to send me a message here.I would love to chat [Smiley]
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Do you "bai bai " during Ghost Month? on: September 15, 2004, 11:32:34
That is very interesting...
Thanks

I believe in ghosts(I have however never seen one)
but believe I have felt them.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello on: September 14, 2004, 13:05:54
Welcome!!
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / i want to die...Really! on: September 09, 2004, 14:44:29
Don't do it!
You have plenty of life to live,knoledge to gain & share,love to give & to recieve..
I have felt the way you feel..live is either
good,bad or boring but we don't have to give up on it.
7  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / How many of you think the occult is evil? on: September 09, 2004, 12:57:27
In my opinion I am fasinated in the occult,but I myself am only intrested in reading about it and talking to others about it..
I do how ever read tarot cards(well I am learning),I don't think that is evil..
But as far as magick spells and things ogf that nature if someone has a good heart(it will be used for good) if they have a black heart(it of course will be used for evil means)
To me it depends on the person who is using their powers,spells..etc..
8  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Buddhism (open discussion) on: September 09, 2004, 12:39:32
What are the principal rules about Karma in Buddhism?I know a tiny bit but not alot.[Smiley]
Thanks
9  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Past and Future on: September 09, 2004, 12:13:55
I think it would be wonderful if we could go back in time and change past events..I would have many changes to make..LOL
But if in making the changes is it right? how will it affect the present and the future to make such changes?
Am I playing God,in making the changes in past events?
By making the things happen that I should have done,said..etc in the past,how will it affect other people in my life,family friends,lovers etc..?
It would be intresting although maybe dangerous if it were possible.
that is just my opinion.
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Soulmates!! on: September 09, 2004, 11:51:26
I don't know about other people but I still date others and don't have all my hopes and dreams hung up on this one person..besides he is with another woman...But I KNOW we have a bond a connection that does go down deeper than the physical plane,It is a feeling a sense I guess.
He is a very special
person to me and he will always be.[Smiley]In some way,I will always love him know mattter what.
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Soulmates!! on: September 08, 2004, 19:26:45
Just curious does anyone know for sure how you can be sure someone is you soulmate??
Is there something you can do maybe some sort of a test or can someone cast a spell that can tell you?
12  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / "Love Spell" on: September 07, 2004, 13:09:44
[Smiley][:I]
13  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Books That have had a Profound Effect on: September 03, 2004, 16:39:31
I have to say I also like Edgar Cayce books.They are very intresting.[Smiley]
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi ya...another newbie on: September 03, 2004, 16:36:49
Your Welcome [Smiley]
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi ya...another newbie on: September 03, 2004, 12:41:32
Welcome [Smiley]
16  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / "Love Spell" on: September 03, 2004, 12:08:52
Are you flirting with me my dear..? [Cheesy]
LOL..
17  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Soulmates!! on: September 03, 2004, 12:04:59
I thank all of you for your insight and taking the time to read & reply.
I also should mention that this man & myself have known eachother for 15 years.

I had first met him through his sister(my friend),when I first met him he was 12 years old & I was 19(still there was always this energy/ feeling even back then..)
Now I am 33 and he is 25(not bad too bad he is in a relationship(but he was always a gorgeous guy,never had a problem w/the ladies)

I am hopeful for the future you never know what it may hold..I still feel in my soul that we will be together someday..
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Soulmates!! on: September 02, 2004, 19:35:54
One thing I forgot to mention this man is a friend/aquantince...I feel genuine love for him but he is with someone else..But I feel like he is suppoded to be mine..go figure.
19  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Soulmates!! on: September 02, 2004, 19:32:34
I can weep feeling it,It can be intense.
I think it is a higer level experiance, at an unconcious level.
I just know it is magical and beautiful.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / hello on: September 02, 2004, 19:27:13
[Smiley] Welcome
21  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Soulmates!! on: September 02, 2004, 19:24:41
I just feel like there is this energy between us almost like a electricity..and it has forever been there.
I have never,ever felt it with even my best of friends.[:I]
22  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Why? on: September 02, 2004, 18:18:18
I beleive in Reincarnation & Karma(what goes around comes around)
Thats whay I try and treat others w/respect and kindness (that is of course if they show it to me in return).

anyone believe in Reincarnation as well?
23  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Why? on: September 02, 2004, 18:04:05
I am putting my 2 cents in whether it helps,hinders,or makes no diffrence..[Smiley]

I myself am not practicing any form of religion especially not a organized one.
My belief system is kind of an eclectic mix of diffrent religions.
I also don't believe in needing to go to a church or synaguge or anything like that to practice or show your beliefs..
If you pray God is everywhere right? so can hear you just as well @ home than in a church.
I have a very open mind a believe most anthing is possible..maybe some might call it sort of naive..but that is how I feel.That is how I am.I have a stong mind and spirit also.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hello Everyone. on: September 02, 2004, 17:15:38
Hi Stephen [Smiley]
25  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / "Love Spell" on: September 02, 2004, 15:51:57
haha..[}:)]
I don;t think he would like me I don't have what he wants..LOL
Pages: [1] 2